PDA

View Full Version : Onto the Pacers!!!

Rummpd
01-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Last year this team stole at least one from the Spurs and J O'Neil was on fire last night.

This one might well be a dogfight and should be an interesting late night game on TNT.

Prediction: Duncan snaps out of a mini scoring funk with 25 + despite some tough D by O'Neil, and Rasho also continues to be effective. Spurs effective enough from outside, but more importantly, Parker has another big game driving and dishing to hold off a tough and inspired team making a run up the Eastern standings.

Spurs 92

Pacers 86

samikeyp
01-05-2005, 12:57 PM
will be a hell of a game. Pacers could take this one.

Rummpd
01-05-2005, 01:43 PM
They are a tough and motivated team but at home and with a days rest Spurs have to be favored.

However, I am standing my prediction that this is a preview of the Finals! Pacers will surge with Jackson back and have enough size, talent remaining, motivation, and depth to beat both Detroit and Heat. Unbelievably they are only about 2 games or so out of 3rd seed (their Division) in weak East right now at 16 and 13 (seems like a lot of teams sitting on that #).

MadDoc

pooh
01-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Indy didn't steal one from the Spurs...the only close one was the game here last Jan, which came down to the phantom "timeout" which wasn't called in O.T.

But I agree, it will be a good game.

50 cent
01-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Spurs will kill Pooh's Pacers.

whottt
01-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Artest was reason we had so many problems with the Pacers last season...and it wasn't because of his D...it was his O. We could not stop him, we had no one who could guard him.

I feel much better about our chances against the Pacers now that Artest is out of the picture.

Sorry Pooh, sucks to be you. There will not be an NBA title coming to Indiana this season.

Rummpd
01-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Nice but wrong prediction - but I would concentrate on your your 16 and 14 Sorry ass wolf pups (who I have given too, too much respect to this year as a serious threat = something critically wrong up in the North Woods).

MadDoc

Dre_7
01-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Nice but wrong prediction - but I would concentrate on your your 16 and 14 Sorry ass wolf pups (who I have given too, too much respect to this year as a serious threat = something critically wrong up in the North Woods).

MadDoc

They lost alot of (but not all) respect from me after losing to the BOBCATS today.

KG, Cassell, Spree, Wally, and they are ONLY 16-14!!! The MVP doesnt seem to be carrying his team like an MVP should. Hmmmm?

pooh
01-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Well I think it will be a good game, it won't be the alledged "slaughter" like some think, but Indy will do well, considering how short-handed they are. But as I said in an another thread, since I am unable to get into the chatroom I will be on Yahoo's IM if anyone wants to chat with me during the game. Just PM me for details.

Go Pacers

Rummpd
01-06-2005, 06:42 AM
Details = Spurs will win again at home (plus they are the deeper and more talented team this year despite the brillant play of
Reggie and J = they would have been favored even with the "rapper" no out)

MadDoc

whottt
01-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Artest killed us with his penetration and passing, in both games, specifically in the late minutes, inspite of not shooting at a high PCT or scoring much. I remember being really impressed with him after those games, and not because of his D. Without Artest to break down our D I expect the Pacers to have a lot of problems with us.

Indy will match us in physicality and effort, but they won't match our offense, and therefore they won't match our defense either.

The X-Factor of course will be Reggie...if Reggie is feeling it Indy will stay in this game...

Dre_7
01-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Since you cant really look forward to your wolves doing anything right now.

THE BOBCATS for goodness sake!!!!

Rummpd
01-06-2005, 03:49 PM
It should be illegal for Wolf fan to talk smack until they beat somebody - maybe the Hawks or NO they can handle?

Pooh you have to give credit to for sticking with his team = which has played inspired ball and could well still win their division. Even with probable loss tonight = SAME record as Tpups without all the suspensions and injuries.

MadDoc

pooh
01-06-2005, 05:52 PM
The only good thing so far about the Pacers season is that Indy swept the T-Wolves. Each time without either O'Neal and Artest in the lineup.

ALVAREZ6
01-06-2005, 05:57 PM
:rolleyes

You Spursies seem to think there's gonna a lot of garbage time again. It will be closer than you think :rolleyes

I look forward to J.O. posting TD's ass!!!
Just like the Bobcats beat the wolves by what, 20?

FilSpursFan
01-06-2005, 07:07 PM
The T-pups needs reshuffling... I thought they were the threat... wow! 4 losing streaks one with the B-Cats? with what 20 pts? That must hurt !!

:lol :lol

SequSpur
01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
NBA forum.

ALVAREZ6
01-06-2005, 08:37 PM
NBA forum.

we get the fucking point dude.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2005, 08:38 PM
For fuck's sake, start your own board, Mom.

SequSpur
01-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Simma Down Woman.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Keep bumping, Mom.

pooh
01-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Apparently, the only thing in Sequ's vocabulary is "NBA Fourm"