PDA

View Full Version : Suns, Heat agree to Shaq trade

genomefreak13
02-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Suns, Heat agree to Shaq trade
By Johnny Ludden, Yahoo! Sports
February 6, 2008

No longer confident they can win a championship with their current roster, the Phoenix Suns are close to completing a blockbuster trade that will bring them Shaquille O'Neal, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said Tuesday.

O'Neal is scheduled to travel to Phoenix aboard a private plane Wednesday and undergo an MRI on his left hip, the source said. If he passes the physical, the Suns are expected to send Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Miami Heat...

for the full story click the address...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AnERGUzT9lSsq6iARX1bmkO8vLYF?slug=jy-shaqdeal020508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The suns and miami is near the end of what they call another tragic and one sided trade. The west is certainly unsettled after the Gasol trade. I wonder who gets traded next?

thispego
02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
lol. Man this is too damn funny.
I don't know if the suns'll be better or worse.

genomefreak13
02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
They're worse...no point in sending out two productive player for a bench warmer.

Mr. Body
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Kerr's big moment. Seems like it won't work, but hey. At least in a year or two this will torpedo Phoenix.

CubanMustGo
02-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Gee, just what we needed, yet another Shaq to Phoenix thread.

NASpurs
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm glad he's going to Phoenix. This means he's moving back to the Western Conference, which means that we'll beat him even more times now and then ultimately bounce him off the playoffs again.

I dislike him.

genomefreak13
02-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Kerr's big moment. Seems like it won't work, but hey. At least in a year or two this will torpedo Phoenix.

What is it with former point guards from the bulls-turned GM? Paxson is as stupid as ever in chicago in making deals and now kerr trades marion/banks for shaq? Is this the way they teach successful management around chicago area?

I really can't go over this...