PDA

View Full Version : Watch Shaq's presso live

BillsCarnage
02-07-2008, 12:00 PM
http://www.nba.com/suns/index_main.html

Viva Las Espuelas
02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
kerr better pray that this works out. he already looks like he's crappin' his pants.

dbreiden83080
02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I see Shaq is talking his usual brand of shit

"I wanna retire with 6 rings, be one of the best ever"

BLAH BLAH, how many games before you are injured again fat ass??

This will be funny if he is around come playoff time, if he thinks he has anything left to check Timmy. TD is going to hand this guy his ass.

themvp
02-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I see Shaq is talking his usual brand of shit

"I wanna retire with 6 rings, be one of the best ever"

Bingo! :blah

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-07-2008, 04:48 PM
:lol

Shaq is looking to make Amare his protege and get him better, and wants him to be the number 1 Powerforward in the league...

:lmao

Shaq's in for a rude awakening. Amare's too dumb!

All athleticism, but no brains.

lefty
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
:lol

Shaq is looking to make Amare his protege and get him better, and wants him to be the number 1 Powerforward in the league...

:lmao

Shaq's in for a rude awakening. Amare's too dumb!

All athleticism, but no brains.

To be fair, he has half a brain

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-07-2008, 05:33 PM
To be fair, he has half a brain
well maybe I'm underestimating Amare's potential, but I don't see Amare becoming a Duncan/Garnett like PF, any time soon.

Xylus
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Pre-microfracture Amare was on his way to dominating Tim Duncan and Garnett and anyone else, as we saw in the '05 playoffs. Since the surgery, though, his athleticism and speed has gone down a notch, which is noticeable when you watch him play. He'll never be good as either player, but he has the ability to be close.

PoleSmoking
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Uh ... just thought I'd point out that Shaq isn't exactly a genius himself (despite naming himself "The Big Aristotle" -- which sort of proves the point itself) ... and he somehow managed to dominate the league as --hands down-- the best center in the league for about a decade. I guess my point is this: does Amare need to be smarter to be the best PF?

CubanMustGo
02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Shaq's SATs were right there with DRob's. He acts the clown but is a smart guy. Just look at how he redeemed himself from being the broken down bum on a crappy team to the savior of the league's darlings.

lefty
02-07-2008, 05:47 PM
well maybe I'm underestimating Amare's potential, but I don't see Amare becoming a Duncan/Garnett like PF, any time soon.

+1