PDA

View Full Version : Youtube: Shaq Video Clips from Nov. 7th @ Spurs

slayermin
02-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Video clips of Shaq against San Antonio on Nov. 7th, 2007.

0uRXtcoOToQ

7WFr4_3Enxo

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah, now imagine that with Steve Nash and the stud shootes with the Suns.

Frightening to the max...

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Shaquille O'Neal, had 17 points in that game (6-13 from he field) and just 2 rebounds in THIRTY ONE minutes of action.

Marion would've crushed those numbers.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:11 PM
If he fouled Manu or Horry or Bowen like that in Phoenix, he'd have his number retired.

101A
02-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Meh.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Shaquille O'Neal, had 17 points in that game (6-13 from he field) and just 2 rebounds in THIRTY ONE minutes of action.

Marion would've crushed those numbers.

No Nash.

No Bell.

No Stoudamire.

He still puts up 17 points.

unreal.

The Suns will be a beast.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Is there a YouTube of Elson getting 12 points and 14 rebounds that game?

ambchang
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Back in his LA days, every single one of those baskets would have been dunks and 1. He just couldn't move as fluidly as he once could.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
It look like Manu and Parker will be injure by Shaq if they decide try drive balls on him. This before Spur play Suns Amare try run away from them when they try score.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Man..you must have a fucking man crush in this guy..why don't you get your mouth out Shaq's cock!

Thats adult.

When faced with the facts it gets tough to deal with doesn't it.

If you think Shaq won't score that, plus create more problems, then your head is firmly planted in the ground.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Is there a YouTube of Elson getting 12 points and 14 rebounds that game?

Would Elson do that against a healthy Shaq?

Uh no.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Would Elson do that against a healthy Shaq?

Uh no.Was he injured in this video? It was the same game.

rAm
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Man..you must have a fucking man crush in this guy..why don't you get your mouth out Shaq's cock!

mouth out shaq's cock makes no sense.. go kill yourself kthx

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Was he injured in this video? It was the same game.

Hes been injured all season.

Suns doctors have figured it out.

really..you don't ever use logic in your posts

So by stating the Suns doctors have figured out his problems feet and hip wise, along with him having extra motivation, along with having a better supporting cast, isn't logic?

Greatness.

he Man is 36 years old, and hasn't been healthy for the past 2 years if you can't see that your blind as a bat

Hes also getting healthy and lost alot of weight.
If you can't see that your head is in the ground

What the hell are you talking about match up problems for..the Suns are averaging enough points on offense they brought in Shaq for defensive purposes..enlighten me how great Shaq is as defender? Last time I checked it is Alzono that comes in for defensive purposes..not Shaq!

Well lets see, whos gonna guard Stoudamire while Duncan is on Shaq?

Oberto? Shit Shaq is injured there and he just walked right by him.

Elson stood trying to jump and knock the ball away like an idiot.

The Spurs don't have the personnel to guard him. Period.

You can't guard Shaq with an Elson or Oberto, so you shift Duncan onto him, wich means who guards Stoudamire, Elson or Oberto? How will THAT work!?!?!

Shaq on Duncan is good enough to where Phoenix DOESNT have to double team.

Remember how much of a bitch Phoenix was to beat when they didn't have to double Duncan and had Kurt Thomas on him?

ChumpDumper
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Hes been injured all season.

Suns doctors have figured it out.What did they figure his injury was that particular game?

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Prob the same hip and ankle injury thats plagued him all year.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM
:lol

Plus, I'm not worried about Stoudamire. He got 37 ppg against SA in the 2005 wcf and look what happened.

We'll probably put Finley on Amare, TD on Shaq (assuming we're playing small bell) and beat them in 5

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
He got 37 ppg against SA in the 2005 wcf and look what happened.

We'll probably put Finley on Amare, TD on Shaq (assuming we're playing small bell) and beat them in 5

Sure

this time Stoudamire will get 26 Shaq 18 and beat the Spurs in 6.

I don't know where anyone thinks Finley can guard Stoudamire.

Hell Finley can't guard Kevin Durant.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Sure

this time Stoudamire will get 26 Shaq 18 and beat the Spurs in 6.

I don't know where anyone thinks Finley can guard Stoudamire.

Hell Finley can't guard Kevin Durant.

Apparently you do T Park

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2223867&highlight=Finley+Stoudamire#post2223867

For some reason Finley guards him well.

No one knows why.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

and for the record, I don't think Finley can guard Amare, but Amare always plays well against the Spurs but it's never enough in a playoff series.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:47 PM
but Amare always plays well against the Spurs but it's never enough in a playoff series.

Cause the Spurs used to be able to hold em off JUST enough on the offensive end, and score just a tad more to beat em.

Now the Spurs can't rotate on the pick and rolls like they used to with Shaq there.

Also Amare never plays the FULL game vs the Spurs. He usually misses a good chunk of the first half due to foul trouble.

Thatll be much different now as well.

Cry Havoc
02-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Thats adult.

When faced with the facts it gets tough to deal with doesn't it.

If you think Shaq won't score that, plus create more problems, then your head is firmly planted in the ground.

I'm surprised you haven't got a concussion yet, as often as you fall off the Spurs bandwagon.

lefty
02-07-2008, 05:49 PM
So what ?

It was a regular season game.

Our D will get much better in the playoffs

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2008, 05:50 PM
How is it not adult?

You said YESTERDAY finley guards amare well, and now TODAY you're saying he won't?

I just called you out on a ridiculous assertion, and I'm the one who can't face fact?

Come on now buddy

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:52 PM
what you believe Miami doctors can't asses injuries and somehow Phoenix doctors are better?

Phoenix doctors are pretty damn good. Look at how well Grant Hill is doing.

Where did you come up with the fact that he is getting healthy and lost a lot of weight from?

Uh, his weigh in wich had him at 320.

He was eating buffalo wings at the game last night..sounds like a healthy diet to me!

So he has some buffalo wings at one time so that means hes not on a diet? Greatness.

Shaq also said that Miami would repeat and we know how that turned out!

Yeah Dwayne Wade being hurt had nothin to do with that.

And tell me who the hell is going to guard Parker now? And when did the Suns become a defensive powerhouse?

Prob Raja Bell

Thats the only ray of light in this trade is that now Parker has total free reign on the Suns.

Although Shaq patrolling the lane with Amare as a rotate off shot blocker is dangerous as well.

Shaq isn't a Dennis Rodman or Rasheed Wallace.

hes a big body who can guard Duncan one on one and allow the Suns to not double off of Barry, or Finley, or Ginobili.

Thats the part you guys are missing.

T Park
02-07-2008, 05:53 PM
How is it not adult?

You said YESTERDAY finley guards amare well, and now TODAY you're saying he won't?

I just called you out on a ridiculous assertion, and I'm the one who can't face fact?

Come on now buddy

Uh, that wasn't even aimed at you.

Chill.

rAm
02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Um..can you read or are you just retarded?

lets rehash:

man crush in this guy? < --- something a retarded person says

mouth out Shaq's cock! < --- something a retarded person says

KTHX

Cry Havoc
02-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Thats the only ray of light in this trade is that now Parker has total free reign on the Suns.

Because that's a small factor. I mean, it didn't hurt them in 2005, right? :lol

Parker destroyed the Cavs because they couldn't guard him, and they had better options to do so than the Suns do. Unless they think Bell can stay with Parker, in which case Manu can do whatever he wants to with the Suns "D".

ricketts
02-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Grant hill again has missed games this year because of injuries!

Yeah getting swept with the same exact team that won the title the previous year, even though Wade wsa 60% healthy is still pathetic!!!!!!!

Um..Shaq has lost a ton of muscle ..that is why he is fat is weight is irrevelant.

What you talking about Shaq rooming the Lane? No one is intimidated by Shaq anymore..the guy can't jump, he does affect shots like he did in the past.

when talking shit please check your spelling and your context. you really do suond (or at least type) like a retard.

spursrocksocks
02-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Shaq should just shoot himself, suns fans wont be able to deal with losing in the first round with shaqueef on their team

T Park
02-07-2008, 06:32 PM

Yeah getting swept with the same exact team that won the title the previous year, even though Wade wsa 60% healthy is still pathetic!!!!!!!

Um..Shaq has lost a ton of muscle ..that is why he is fat is weight is irrevelant.

What you talking about Shaq rooming the Lane? No one is intimidated by Shaq anymore..the guy can't jump, he does affect shots like he did in the past.

I'm done arguing with you..thank god we have actual head coach that knows what it takes to win a title and doesn't listen to Arm Chair coaches about making trade decisions.

Grant Hill has played 38 of the last 40.

Wow hes just on the IR soooo much.

Thank god we do. Wich is prob why the reports are true that the Spurs are looking for a big man to counter the Suns getting Shaq.

Is pop crazy too for wanting that?

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
TPark just pissed his pants

Realy come on

T Park
02-07-2008, 06:41 PM
TPark just pissed his pants

Realy come on

Huh...?

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Grant Hill's health this year is amazing. The Magic would have felt blessed to have squeezed 38 games out of him most years.

The Suns must have the best medical staff in the league.

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Huh...?
You know, when your pants getting wet...

You are so terrified of Suns right now it's ridiculous.
Suns are not much better with shaq period.

ID he giving them a defensive presents?
Well just that. But he can't guard pick and rolls and he is slow on D plus he is fouling more then Elson

spursrocksocks
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
http://www.gangstagoat.com/video/shaq.jpg

T Park
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
You are so terrified of Suns right now it's ridiculous

Good reason to be.

They were pretty close to beating the Spurs last year.

That was with Kurt Thomas.

Now they have Shaq, come on.

The Truth #6
02-07-2008, 06:55 PM
This infatuation with the Suns' medical staff is somewhat bizarre. You guys are drawing conclusions that can't be proven. Maybe Grant Hill is just more motivated this year? As for Shaq, I didn't know he was now all of a sudden in great shape.

The real test of their medical staff will be to control Shaq's cancerous attitude when he starts to complain that the offense doesn't run through him on every play. He still thinks he's the best player on whatever team he is on. We'll see how this all develops.

T Park
02-07-2008, 06:57 PM
The real test of their medical staff will be to control Shaq's cancerous attitude when he starts to complain that the offense doesn't run through him on every play. He still thinks he's the best player on whatever team he is on. We'll see how this all develops.

You mean like down in Miami?

oh.

You mean like today when he said "I just want to fit in"

Yeah he sounds cancerous.

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Jesus

T Park
02-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Inagra.

ones not allowed to asses the situation after talking with some people and change their mind?

Wow, great. I apologize for changing my mind.

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 07:01 PM
OK I do not like that kind of disscussions.
I will see one of the games and I will tell you what problems did Phoenix got and what profits did they earn hireing shaq.

To me Shaq is not a problem for the spurs. The problem is health and boards which connects with having frontcourt guy helping up duncan

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Inagra.

ones not allowed to asses the situation after talking with some people and change their mind?

So you can change your mind whenever you want?

So your words does not count much as you can change it like gloves.

Umm Shaq in Phoenix is more dangerous then Shaq in Miami. What that tells is that Miami was a top 5 worst team with him this season.

spursrocksocks
02-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I still think shaq is a fucking joke if it makes anyone feel better

T Park
02-07-2008, 07:08 PM
So you can change your mind whenever you want?

Yeah.

Isn't life great?

If you get presented with facts, and alot of things opposing your viewpoint and you consider it, realize your viewpoint was wrong, do you just say "screw it, Im still right"

thats lunacy to me.

I admit my first position was very wrong.
Had I had it to do over again, i would've discussed things with friends then posted my opinion.

Sorry that you never change your position or mind on things, must be nice to be right the first time over on EVERYTHING.

T Park
02-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Same to you Inagra.

I'm glad that your ideas are always right and your never wrong.

mojorizen7
02-07-2008, 07:13 PM
We'll probably put Finley on Amare,
Do you watch basketball?
Are you off your meds or something?
Hmmm.

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Don't listen to TPark, he wil tell you any shit he wants and the next day he will talk diferently, and then the day after that day he will start to talk that old shit again.

day1
Shaq is old
day2
Shaq is not old

day1
Shaq is fat
day2
Shaq is not fat

day1
TPark talks with sense
day2
Tpark talks with no sense

:dizzy

MAKE UP YOUR MIND FELLA !!1

E20
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Shaq is a shell of his former self.

And by shell I mean HE FUCKING SUCKS MONKEY SHIT NOW COMPARED TO HIS LA DAYS. FUCK I WOULD POST UP SHAQ, RIGHT NOW, SPURS FANS NEED TO STOP SHITTING THEIR PANTS IN TERROR. SURE THE MAN FUCKED THE SPURS 10 DIFFERENT WAYS FROM SUNDAY BUT THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS GOOD.

spursrocksocks
02-07-2008, 07:21 PM

And by shell I mean HE FUCKING SUCKS MONKEY SHIT NOW COMPARED TO HIS LA DAYS. FUCK I WOULD POST UP SHAQ, RIGHT NOW, SPURS FANS NEED TO STOP SHITTING THEIR PANTS IN TERROR. SURE THE MAN FUCKED THE SPURS 10 DIFFERENT WAYS FROM SUNDAY BUT THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS GOOD.
X infinity

Cry Havoc
02-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Inagra.

If you're going to change your mind, perhaps you shouldn't have opened your mouth so widely in the first place? I have no problem with someone reassessing the situation. However, as vehemently as you were calling Shaq out, you're now that afraid of him?

Dude. John Kerry didn't flip flop that much last election.

FromWayDowntown
02-07-2008, 07:31 PM
This is the same Phoenix medical staff that couldn't figure out that Nash would need stitches to stop the bleeding on his nose during last year's playoffs?

I'm not saying that they can't rehabilitate Shaq, but I'm somewhat skeptical about the idea that they're going to find some miracle cure that will morph Shaq into something he hasn't been in years. If Shaq finds the fountain of youth in Phoenix, it will be the result of him finding a motivation to play at a higher level. I don't think the medical staff will have a great deal to do with it (though I'm sure they'll get crazy credit if this works out).

As for the clip, the thing that stands out to me is how little the Spurs doubled Shaq on those catches. The doubles came mostly when he was fronted by Elson and the ball went over the top, which is to be expected if you're going to front a big guy. Beyond that, Pop seemed content to play Oberto/Elson/Duncan on Shaq without help (for the most part) and to use fouls to limit easy looks. The lack of doubles and the fact that Duncan spent some time defending Shaq without help early in that game might be illustrative of how far Shaq had fallen by the early stages of this season.

That's not just some random observation, I think. It's significant because D'Antoni is convinced (based on things I've heard him say on radio) that Shaq will still demand the double-team in the half court and will make the Suns 1-4 screen and roll all the more difficult to defend. If teams can effectively play Shaq without the double (and the Spurs did in that first game) that portion of Shaq's influence is diminished.

I'll also be interested to see how Shaq rebounds with the Suns -- in the playoffs, Shaq hasn't averaged 10 rpg in a playoff year since 2004. Marion has averaged more than 10 boards per game for each of the last 4 years and had averaged 11 or more boards per game from 2003 through 2006. In fact, Marion's defensive boards per game during that time is higher than Shaq's rebounds per game. Some of that is minutes, to be fair, but a lot of it is athleticism.

I'm not saying that Shaq won't have a positive impact for the Suns, just that I'm going to be curious if Shaq can suddenly reverse the historical downward trends with some renewed motivation or if the downward trends have been the inescapable consequence of a body that is breaking down from having played nearly 45,000 NBA minutes.

T Park
02-07-2008, 07:39 PM
If you're going to change your mind, perhaps you shouldn't have opened your mouth so widely in the first place? I have no problem with someone reassessing the situation. However, as vehemently as you were calling Shaq out, you're now that afraid of him?

Dude. John Kerry didn't flip flop that much last election.

Yeah he did.

T Park
02-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Don't listen to TPark, he wil tell you any shit he wants and the next day he will talk diferently, and then the day after that day he will start to talk that old shit again.

day1
Shaq is old
day2
Shaq is not old

day1
Shaq is fat
day2
Shaq is not fat

day1
TPark talks with sense
day2
Tpark talks with no sense

:dizzy

MAKE UP YOUR MIND FELLA !!1

STFU and go back in your hole.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2008, 07:43 PM
This is the same Phoenix medical staff that couldn't figure out that Nash would need stitches to stop the bleeding on his nose during last year's playoffs?

I'm not saying that they can't rehabilitate Shaq, but I'm somewhat skeptical about the idea that they're going to find some miracle cure that will morph Shaq into something he hasn't been in years. If Shaq finds the fountain of youth in Phoenix, it will be the result of him finding a motivation to play at a higher level. I don't think the medical staff will have a great deal to do with it (though I'm sure they'll get crazy credit if this works out).

As for the clip, the thing that stands out to me is how little the Spurs doubled Shaq on those catches. The doubles came mostly when he was fronted by Elson and the ball went over the top, which is to be expected if you're going to front a big guy. Beyond that, Pop seemed content to play Oberto/Elson/Duncan on Shaq without help (for the most part) and to use fouls to limit easy looks. The lack of doubles and the fact that Duncan spent some time defending Shaq without help early in that game might be illustrative of how far Shaq had fallen by the early stages of this season.

That's not just some random observation, I think. It's significant because D'Antoni is convinced (based on things I've heard him say on radio) that Shaq will still demand the double-team in the half court and will make the Suns 1-4 screen and roll all the more difficult to defend. If teams can effectively play Shaq without the double (and the Spurs did in that first game) that portion of Shaq's influence is diminished.

I'll also be interested to see how Shaq rebounds with the Suns -- in the playoffs, Shaq hasn't averaged 10 rpg in a playoff year since 2004. Marion has averaged more than 10 boards per game for each of the last 4 years and had averaged 11 or more boards per game from 2003 through 2006. In fact, Marion's defensive boards per game during that time is higher than Shaq's rebounds per game. Some of that is minutes, to be fair, but a lot of it is athleticism.

I'm not saying that Shaq won't have a positive impact for the Suns, just that I'm going to be curious if Shaq can suddenly reverse the historical downward trends with some renewed motivation or if the downward trends have been the inescapable consequence of a body that is breaking down from having played nearly 45,000 NBA minutes.

:tu :tu

polandprzem
02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
STFU and go back in your hole.
THERE YOU GO ...

Next time I will think twice to call somebody a 'fella'

T Park
02-07-2008, 11:52 PM
This is also the same medical staff that rushed back Amare back early at the end of the season 2 years ago and he had to go back and have re-surgry on his knee

I thought it was a cleanout procedure done on his other knee.

T Park
02-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Next time I will think twice to call somebody a 'fella'

Prob best you drop that all together there polly.

polandprzem
02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
OKAY thanks for advice :tu

I knew I could count on you ;)

Roxsfan
02-08-2008, 12:57 AM

the same can be said about Timoldy Duncan.

T Park
02-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Duncan is a shell of his former self?

Yeah ok....

Roxsfan
02-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Duncan is a shell of his former self?

Yeah ok....

Tim sucks compared to just 3 yrs ago. He is timid against Yao, lazy on D, whines on every call, stats on a rapid decline, half the forum here calls him out consistently for playing without passion or drive...........

T Park
02-08-2008, 01:16 AM
You should shut up while your ahead troll.

sabar
02-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Stats on a rapid decline? You're looking at the wrong stat sheet pal.

Roxsfan
02-08-2008, 01:18 AM
You should shut up while your ahead troll.

great comeback :clap :dizzy

TIM=OLD, he'll fit in going head to head with shaq

baseline bum
02-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Wow, this thread has become a worthless pissing contest.

Addressing the original topic, Shaq looks like crap in that video. He's missing gimmes that he used to just rise up and flush, because his athleticism and agility is shot. Also, he can't be milked in the post anymore either. There's no way he's in the kind of shape to fight for position and through defenders every possession like he did in his prime.

Shaq always looks tired in the second half. You dump it to him on the block a lot in the first, and he's going to be useless after halftime. You forget about him in the first, and he gets lazy and doesn't give much effort in the second.

I'm no Marion fan, but he was a great option on the break that's now gone. You have to slow the game down, and Amare is less dangerous. Even worse, Marion's a far superior defender and a bit better rebounder than O'Neal. I just don't see how this trade is such a slam dunk for the Suns. I would have been very concerned had this deal happened in the summer, but now it's obvious what kind of shape Shaq's in, what his body is capable of letting him do, and what to expect from him the rest of the way. I can't see how he's going to even be in the league after next season.

marini martini
02-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Tim sucks compared to just 3 yrs ago. He is timid against Yao, lazy on D, whines on every call, stats on a rapid decline, half the forum here calls him out consistently for playing without passion or drive...........

Look who the fuck your favorite team is. Donkey ass :clap

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Get outta here. When's the last time you checked this forum? In November?

Roxsfan
02-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Look who the fuck your favorite team is. Donkey ass :clap
:flipoff

Roxsfan
02-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Get outta here. When's the last time you checked this forum? In November?

daily bitch

mavs>spurs2
02-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Shaq will get 14 points per game..give or take but so did Marion..he is bigger liability on defense but you somehow believe that a 36 year old shaq is going to scare Parker and Manu from driving the lane..nice try!

Dude a 50 year old Shaq would deter small guards from driving the lane..if Shaq hit one of them very hard at all he could easily end their career right then and there.

timvp
02-08-2008, 01:56 AM
First Half video clips of Shaq against San Antonio on Nov. 7th, 2007.

0uRXtcoOToQNice job on the production :tu

I don't know how a Spurs fan can watch that and be happy Shaq is in PHX. He got the exact post position he wanted in every clip. Literally. Every time up the floor the Spurs were helpless in keeping him off his spots.

He might not have the athleticism of the nimbleness that he used to have but he still has the strength. Oberto, Elson and Horry can't guard Shaq. Duncan does a decent job but you don't want that because Shaq can still get anyone in foul trouble.

And that video, if Shaq was just 10% more spry he would have killed the Spurs. I've seen flashes of Shaq this season where he can still finish well at the rim. From where Shaq catches the ball against Oberto and Elson, it doesn't exactly take a lot of skill or athleticism to either finish or draw a foul.

A good video to take a look at would be Spurs vs. Heat in this preseason. Yeah, it was a preseason game but Shaq dominated against the Spurs' starters. Here's the play by play:

(12:00) Jump Ball O'Neal vs Duncan
11:41 Wright Jump Shot: Missed
Oberto Rebound (Off:0 Def:1) 11:39
Parker Turnover:Bad Pass (1 TO) Steal:Williams (1 ST) 11:33
11:29 Wright Layup Shot: Missed
Duncan Rebound (Off:0 Def:1) 11:27
Parker Layup Shot: Missed Block: O'Neal (1 BLK) 11:11
11:08 Haslem Rebound (Off:0 Def:1)
11:01
[MIA 2-0] Haslem Jump Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Assist: Williams (1 AST)
10:47 Hardaway Foul:Personal (1 PF)
Finley Jump Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Assist: Parker (1 AST) 10:39
[SAS 2-2]
10:13
[MIA 4-2] O'Neal Hook Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Finley Jump Shot: Missed 10:06
10:04 Team Rebound
9:49
[MIA 6-2] O'Neal Reverse Layup Shot: Made (4 PTS)
Oberto Foul:Shooting (1 PF) 9:49
9:49
[MIA 7-2] O'Neal Free Throw 1 of 1 (5 PTS)
Oberto Layup Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Assist: Duncan (1 AST) 9:30
[SAS 4-7]
9:13
[MIA 9-4] O'Neal Layup Shot: Made (7 PTS)
Assist: Williams (2 AST)
Parker Turnover:Bad Pass (2 TO) 9:00
8:39 Williams Jump Shot: Missed
8:37 Williams Rebound (Off:1 Def:0)
8:27 Williams Driving Layup Shot: Missed
Duncan Rebound (Off:0 Def:2) 8:26
8:23 Haslem Foul:Personal (1 PF)
Parker Free Throw 1 of 2 missed 8:23
Team Rebound 8:23
Parker Free Throw 2 of 2 (1 PTS) 8:23
[SAS 5-9]
8:01 O'Neal Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed
7:59 O'Neal Rebound (Off:1 Def:0)
7:54 Hardaway Jump Shot: Missed
Bowen Rebound (Off:0 Def:1) 7:53
Parker Jump Shot: Made (3 PTS)
Assist: Bowen (1 AST) 7:46
[SAS 7-9]
Oberto Foul:Personal (2 PF) 7:38
7:38 Team Timeout:Regular
7:29
[MIA 11-7] Haslem Jump Shot: Made (4 PTS)
Assist: Williams (3 AST)
Oberto Jump Shot: Made (4 PTS)
Assist: Bowen (2 AST) 7:10
[SAS 9-11]
6:45
[MIA 13-9] O'Neal Turnaround Hook Shot: Made (9 PTS)
Assist: Williams (4 AST)
Oberto Jump Shot: Missed 6:30
6:29 Haslem Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
Oberto Foul:Personal (3 PF) 6:26
Oberto Substitution replaced by Elson 6:26
6:13 Haslem Jump Shot: Missed
Elson Rebound (Off:0 Def:1) 6:12
Finley 3pt Shot: Made (5 PTS)
Assist: Duncan (2 AST) 6:02
[SAS 12-13]
5:45
[MIA 15-12] O'Neal Dunk Shot: Made (11 PTS)
Assist: Hardaway (1 AST)
Bowen Jump Shot: Made (2 PTS) 5:21
[SAS 14-15]
5:08 O'Neal Layup Shot: Missed
Bowen Rebound (Off:0 Def:2) 5:06
5:05 Wright Foul:Personal (1 PF)
Bowen Substitution replaced by Ginobili 5:05
Parker Free Throw 1 of 2 (4 PTS) 5:05
[SAS 15-15]
Parker Free Throw 2 of 2 (5 PTS) 5:05
[SAS 16-15]
4:51
[MIA 17-16] Williams Jump Shot: Made (2 PTS)
Duncan Jump Shot: Missed 4:37
Elson Rebound (Off:1 Def:1) 4:35
Duncan Layup Shot: Missed Block: O'Neal (2 BLK) 4:28
Team Rebound 4:27
4:21 O'Neal Foul:Shooting (1 PF)
Elson Free Throw 1 of 2 (1 PTS) 4:21
[SAS 17-17]
Duncan Substitution replaced by Bonner 4:21
Elson Free Throw 2 of 2 (2 PTS) 4:21
[SAS 18-17]
4:11
[MIA 19-18] O'Neal Layup Shot: Made (13 PTS)
Assist: Wright (1 AST)
Finley Foul:Shooting (1 PF) 4:11
4:11
[MIA 20-18] O'Neal Free Throw 1 of 1 (14 PTS)

So this supposed broken version of Shaq had 14 points, finished two And-1's, drew three fouls on Oberto, blocked two shots while playing less than eight minutes against the Spurs' starting lineup. And some Spurs fans are actually happy that the Suns traded their worst playoff performer for Shaq?

Wow.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Timvp, a LOT of players kill us in the regular season. Marc fucking Blount destroys us in the regular season. No name starting centers from the Jazz are wrecking balls to the Spurs.

We'll see if Shaq can still play. If he can't, we might not even have to face the Suns in the playoffs.

mob
02-08-2008, 02:49 AM
:lmao Tpark....quit now

LavaLamp
02-08-2008, 03:14 AM
:lol

Plus, I'm not worried about Stoudamire. He got 37 ppg against SA in the 2005 wcf and look what happened.

Finley on Amare and TD on Shaq to win in 5 games? Isn't that just a wee bit optimistic? :-)

LavaLamp
02-08-2008, 03:23 AM

Grant missed games this year because he had to have an emergency appendectomy but his ankle and back are fine. He did miss more games due to back spasms after the appendectomy because tried to play again too soon and his back compensated for him favoring his abdominal scars.

LavaLamp
02-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Parker destroyed the Cavs because they couldn't guard him, and they had better options to do so than the Suns do. Unless they think Bell can stay with Parker, in which case Manu can do whatever he wants to with the Suns "D".

Suns coach might just try their rookie defender, DJ Strawberry, on Parker. It would be interesting to see how well DJ can do.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Finley on Amare and TD on Shaq to win in 5 games? Isn't that just a wee bit optimistic? :-)

oh, I think finley on stoudamire would be a complete disaster. if you read a few posts below, i was ribbing t park for saying yesterday that finley can guard amare, but today he said there is no way in hell finley could keep up with him.

Findog
02-08-2008, 03:45 AM
This is also the same medical staff that rushed back Amare back early at the end of the season 2 years ago and he had to go back and have re-surgry on his knee.

Actually Amare dogged his rehab and didn't work hard enough to get back.

LavaLamp
02-08-2008, 03:52 AM
I've read a lot about this Shaq to Suns trade on the Lakers, Spurs and Suns boards as well as the sports media, and I am just amazed at where expert opinion and public opinion falls... not all over the spectrum but rather at either one extreme or the other.

Whatever happens in the next few months, it will be anything but boring.

dg7md
02-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Injured, old or not... Shaq with Nash is not going to be good, at all, seeing as Shaq literally has to do nothing to get the ball in his hands now. Delusional to think that this trade makes Phoenix WORSE. It will definitely effect their game with Marion, who is one of the better players in the league by far.

This trade benefits both teams...

I called Phoenix vs. Boston for this years Finals, looks to be plausible.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-08-2008, 04:01 AM
:lmao Tpark....quit now
The collection of quotes was pretty funny.

Xylus
02-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I've read a lot about this Shaq to Suns trade on the Lakers, Spurs and Suns boards as well as the sports media, and I am just amazed at where expert opinion and public opinion falls... not all over the spectrum but rather at either one extreme or the other.

Whatever happens in the next few months, it will be anything but boring.
As far as trades/shakeups go, this has to be the most memorable season in recent memory. The West is so unbelievably stacked, it's not even fair. Boston is old news. :lol

slayermin
02-08-2008, 05:28 AM
2nd Half video clips of Shaq against San Antonio on Nov. 7th, 2007.

7WFr4_3Enxo

timvp
02-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Another nice video :tu

Oberto should never guard Shaq. Only thing things happen in that scenario -- Shaq scores, Shaq gets fouled or Oberto gets injured. The Spurs best option is Duncan followed by Elson. No other big really has a chance against Shaq.

The Truth #6
02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
If we knew Shaq was coming back this year then I wonder if we would have kept a bigger body like Ely or Butler around. Elson, if I remember, was brought in as a response to help with Dallas and their quick players.

SAGambler
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
He has been injury prone for the past couple of years..what you believe Miami doctors can't asses injuries and somehow Phoenix doctors are better?

That's what I keep wondering. Is Miami near the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the medical profession? I guess there are no good docs in LA, or Chicago, or New York City either. I mean, hell all he had to do was get on a plane. And I don't recall him ever flying to Phoenix seeking medical advise.