PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Eli Escape? How Bout Wicked Blatant Holding!

Boston Pancake
02-08-2008, 03:47 AM
http://www.giantscheated.com/

I'm wicked pissed ahff!

J.T.
02-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Patsfan is bitter, I wonder how many holds they committed werent called that might have cost them the game against the Colts, Eagles, Ravens and Giants the first game they played em.

Dre_7
02-08-2008, 04:23 AM
:lmao Pats fan complaining about "cheating" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Did Bill video tape that play for you? :lol

Fillmoe
02-08-2008, 05:03 AM
:lmao Pats fan complaining about "cheating" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Did Bill video tape that play for you? :lol

i was wondering the same thing

FlavoredIcecream
02-08-2008, 05:34 AM
Thats some wicked bullshit.
Pats should win that game.

The Patriots would never cheat like that.

sa_butta
02-08-2008, 09:25 AM
If all the holding/facemask calls were flagged, noone would score. It happens on almost every play. Much easier to see in a still photo, try calling it in real time.

bostonguy
02-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Hell yeah Giants cheated. That catch by Tyrell had a hidden chip that the refs were controlling which is why he made that catch. Then why Moss didnt catch that long bomb in the end was become it was controlled at the last minute. We were screwed over! :drunk

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Holding happens on every play. I'm not too bitter about this play. Although everyone will admit that IS pretty blatant holding on Seymour.

What I am bitter about is the two dropped interceptions, the lackluster effort on 4th & short, and the fact that four 300 pound men couldn't bring Eli down even if they were being held. And Ellis Hobbs existing, I'm bitter about that as well.

If they weren't gonna call it, it might have done well for the Pats O-line to start holding too, instead of just taking it up the ass from the Giants front seven all game.

stretch
02-08-2008, 09:57 AM
07 Giants >>> 07 Patriots*

A team that cheats cant even finish the season with a victory... how pathetic.

:lol

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 10:02 AM
A team that cheats cant even finish the season with a victory... how pathetic.
I guess it's even more pathetic when a team that cheats can't even finish the season with more than 4 wins.

stretch
02-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I guess it's even more pathetic when a team that cheats can't even finish the season with more than 4 wins.
And what team would that be?

JBIIRockets
02-08-2008, 10:28 AM
The Pats had, not one, but two chances at intercepting Manning on the giants last drive. Nice try.

peewee's lovechild
02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
This thread is retarded.

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 10:34 AM
The Pats had, not one, but two chances at intercepting Manning on the giants last drive. Nice try.
That pisses me off more than anything. Brandon Merriweather's botched INT was a tough but makeable catch, but there is no excuse for Asante Samuel letting that INT slip through his hands. There's no excuse for Harrison not stripping that ball out of Tyree's hands. There's no excuse for Seymour, Green, and Adalius Thomas all having great shots at bringing Eli down and not being able to do it. There's no excuse for letting Steve Smith roam free underneath that entire series.

Although it's maddening that the offense only scored 14 points, they came through when it counted, like they did all year. The Giants basically handed the Pats Defense the game on the last series, and they gave it right back.

The Dude
02-08-2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.giantscheated.com/

I'm wicked pissed ahff!

Fuck it man, let's go bowling

O-Factor
02-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Holding happens on every play. I'm not too bitter about this play. Although everyone will admit that IS pretty blatant holding on Seymour.

What I am bitter about is the two dropped interceptions, the lackluster effort on 4th & short, and the fact that four 300 pound men couldn't bring Eli down even if they were being held. And Ellis Hobbs existing, I'm bitter about that as well.

If they weren't gonna call it, it might have done well for the Pats O-line to start holding too, instead of just taking it up the ass from the Giants front seven all game.

Im sure one could find evidence of the pats holding throught the game. It happens all the time.

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Im sure one could find evidence of the pats holding throught the game. It happens all the time.
Maybe you missed where I said "holding happens on every play"

O-Factor
02-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Maybe you missed where I said "holding happens on every play"

I did miss that. But you still whined about it in the last statement of your post. Guess its hard for you not to bitch even when youre trying to make a humble post

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I did miss that. But you still whined about it in the last statement of your post. Guess its hard for you not to bitch even when youre trying to make a humble post
No, my point was that the Giants did everything possible to give Eli time to make a play. The Patriots obviously didn't do the same thing for Brady.

What the fuck is with Cowboyfan and reading comprehension? Do they all have the IQ of Emmitt Smith?

O-Factor
02-08-2008, 12:27 PM
No, my point was that the Giants did everything possible to give Eli time to make a play. The Patriots obviously didn't do the same thing for Brady.

No, you said this

Which equates to bitching.

Which is all you've done since Sunday. You've been talking boring condescending smack all season long with your pats bandwagon Rah-Rah bullshit and now you don't want to take your licks like a man on this forum. First its "all you can die" then it was "Im not watching sports ever again :cry " You've pretty much become That Guy on the board as a result of your sorry-ass display this past week. The douche eveyone makes fun of :frying: Pathetic.

CubanMustGo
02-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Mono: Pats held all season which is why Brady was hardly ever rushed in the pocket. Deal with it.

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Mono: Pats held all season which is why Brady was hardly ever rushed in the pocket. Deal with it.
yeah it looks like you also had trouble reading where i said "holding happens on every play". thanks for trying though.

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Which equates to bitching.
No, it equates to a joke disparaging how shitty the Pats O-Line was that game. Seriously cowboyfan, are you this fucking retarded?

stretch
02-08-2008, 01:47 PM
but there is no excuse for Asante Samuel letting that INT slip through his hands.

He would have landed out of bounds anyways.

ancestron
02-08-2008, 02:22 PM
How many penalties were called in the game anyway. I don't remember very many at all, which is strange for an NFL game, let alone a superbowl.

peewee's lovechild
02-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Do they all have the IQ of Emmitt Smith?

You mean, as in the guy who never lost a Super Bowl?

You mean, as in the guy who never choked in the Super Bowl?

riDIRKulous
02-08-2008, 02:44 PM
The Giants were lucky Campbell was hurt and the Redskins weren't there at full strength to pound those bitches into the ground like the cowboys and fudge packers couldn't.

peewee's lovechild
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
The Giants were lucky Campbell was hurt and the Redskins weren't there at full strength to pound those bitches into the ground like the cowboys and fudge packers couldn't.

The Giants are luck that Campbell has a vagina and that he strained it in a gang bang right before the playoffs.

monosylab1k
02-08-2008, 03:00 PM
You mean, as in the guy who never lost a Super Bowl?

You mean, as in the guy who never choked in the Super Bowl?
yeah because running = intelligent. thanks for being another shining example of the mentally retarded Cowboys fan base.

peewee's lovechild
02-08-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah because running = intelligent. thanks for being another shining example of the mentally retarded Cowboys fan base.

Thanks for being a whiny whore who can't man up to the fact that his team got fucked up the ass by a 14 point underdog and now has to resort to making lame insults at other teams.

Great intellict there Einstein.

peewee's lovechild
Great sig, by the way.

stretch
Do they all have the IQ of Emmitt Smith?
LOL you must have been listening to the ticket this morning, right? That shit was so funny...

monoslobsond1ck
02-08-2008, 03:11 PM
:cry the refs were not fair to my team :cry

ManningDynasty
02-08-2008, 03:29 PM
There was no holding in that play. The greatness that is Manning made the whole play happen.

Condemned 2 HelLA
02-09-2008, 04:31 AM
No shortage of missed clipping calls on the Patsies when they played Jacksonville.
They got caught once.
I saw at least 3 displays where the flag should've been thrown, but wasn't.
Chowdah-heads got what they deserved.

J.T.
02-09-2008, 05:36 AM
What's even funnier is the petition to have the final 1:40 replayed because the clock stopped after Jacobs converted the 4th and 1.

Flo-Rida
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
The statement Burres basically made when catching the game winning Touchdown was the cheater never prosper.

fyatuk
02-11-2008, 05:13 PM
yeah it looks like you also had trouble reading where i said "holding happens on every play". thanks for trying though.

Uhhh.... Your statement was that the Patriots should have "started" holding, which means you think they weren't.

You contradicted yourself, or you meant to imply an order of magnitude and didn't.

monosylab1k
02-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Uhhh.... Your statement was that the Patriots should have "started" holding, which means you think they weren't.
No, I think they were just getting the shit kicked out of them all game long. I have no idea if they were holding or not, but since I said holding happens on every play I assume they were. The whole point of that fucking post was to make the point that the Giants O-line did what it took to win and the Patriots O-line didn't. All these fucking semantics about who was holding and who wasn't is completely irrelevant because holding happens on every. Jesus Fucking Christ are people really this goddamn stupid?????

fyatuk
02-11-2008, 05:23 PM
No, I think they were just getting the shit kicked out of them all game long. I have no idea if they were holding or not, but since I said holding happens on every play I assume they were. The whole point of that fucking post was to make the point that the Giants O-line did what it took to win and the Patriots O-line didn't. All these fucking semantics about who was holding and who wasn't is completely irrelevant because holding happens on every. Jesus Fucking Christ are people really this goddamn stupid?????

Dude, chill. I was just trying to point out you made a semantical error.

You're statement did <i>imply</i> that you thought they weren't holding. Obviously given your other statement, that's not the case. Some people didn't put it together and you get all sensitive about it.