PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Rolling

Indazone
02-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Since Christmas the Rockets have a 17-5 record. Watchout, we are breathing right down your necks :p:

JamStone
02-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Even with that, I think they're technically still out of the playoffs though. Either that or tied with Golden State for 8th. 17-5 and an 8th seed. That's tough. If the Heat went 17-5, they'd probably have the 4th seed.

Indazone
02-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Rockets are tied right now with Golden State for the Eight Seed. 4 game homestand started with Cleveland. Next 3 games before the All-Star Break Atlanta, Portland, Sacremento. Rockets should at least win 2 out of the 3. Probably 3-3 the way they have been playing lately. Starting to gel. Landry and Scola have nailed down the PF position. Battier is the SF. T-Mac is back and Yao is playing well. Weakness is at PG but even Alston is scoring and dishing at a good rate now.

Jeff Van Gundy predicts Rockets to finish as a 4-5 seed.

101A
02-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Rockets are tied right now with Golden State for the Eight Seed. 4 game homestand started with Cleveland. Next 3 games before the All-Star Break Atlanta, Portland, Sacremento. Rockets should at least win 2 out of the 3. Probably 3-3 the way they have been playing lately. Starting to gel. Landry and Scola have nailed down the PF position. Battier is the SF. T-Mac is back and Yao is playing well. Weakness is at PG but even Alston is scoring and dishing at a good rate now.

Jeff Van Gundy predicts Rockets to finish as a 4-5 seed.And last season they were a........

No second round for them.

JBIIRockets
02-08-2008, 12:25 PM
And last season they were a........

No second round for them.

why waste your e-breath

The supporting cast is much better this year. Again, Thanks for Scola.

The announcers in houston now call him the Big Ginobili.

and get to know Landry. The guy is a stud.

George Gervin's Afro
02-08-2008, 12:43 PM
why waste your e-breath

At this point they have shown ZERO proof that they could beat a top 4 team in a 7 game series..

remingtonbo2001
02-08-2008, 04:22 PM
why waste your e-breath

:flypig Not really buyin it.

Oh and thanks for being the 3rd-teir team in Texas.

Indazone
02-08-2008, 04:24 PM
lol we still own the Spurs somehow.

Indazone
02-08-2008, 04:26 PM
why waste your e-breath

It's really not cause of those guys. It's mainly cause of Bonzi Wells. The Spurs Killer.

Indazone
02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Oh and I just checked. Spurs only have a 3 game lead on the Rockets.

101A
02-08-2008, 04:50 PM
lol we still own the Spurs somehow.We?

Own?

What is the Rockets playoff record against the Spurs since Duncan arrived?

Oh, that's right, nevermind.

101A
02-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Oh and I just checked. Spurs only have a 3 game lead on the Rockets.lol.

And Rocket fan is talking about how GOOD the Rockets are playing, while Spurs fan is talking about how BAD the Spurs have been playing.

You do the math.

Matchman
02-08-2008, 05:14 PM
hey i will do the math! the spurs are only 3 games ahead of us but we have not prove anything in the playoffs so i think both the spurs fans and the rockets fans should shut up.
and please dont pull records from like 10 yrs ago... otherwise i will start looking for our record during our championship years.

SpurForLife
02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
hey i will do the math! the spurs are only 3 games ahead of us but we have not prove anything in the playoffs so i think both the spurs fans and the rockets fans should shut up.
and please dont pull records from like 10 yrs ago... otherwise i will start looking for our record during our championship years.

How about just Rockets fans shut up!!!

remingtonbo2001
02-08-2008, 11:30 PM

Wasn't that a little over a decade.

We're just pulling up recent history, which is more relevant than history from the 94-95 season. Unless, of course you have current players which were on that team.

Too bad we have one of the few remaining pieces to your championship team from years past. Give it up for Big Shot. :)

ChumpDumper
02-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Man, you guys must have really sucked horribly to still be in the lottery.

Indazone
02-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Bring on the Smack talk LOL

Roxsfan
02-09-2008, 05:44 PM
why waste your e-breath

They do not. Bill Worrell calls him the "Big Manu"

just saying..........get it right.

Matchman
02-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Man, you guys must have really sucked horribly to still be in the lottery.

LoL @ a Hawks fan saying this, although i think your team has a bright future.
i wish we are in the lottery... now we are stuck in the middle. No playoff spot and no top-10 lottery pick