PDA

View Full Version : Were we ever struggling to begin with?

SpursDynasty
02-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Look back at all of our losses, and besides the Detroit and the 2nd New Orleans game, were there really any games to where we "struggled"? Even if you make no distinction between games where we're at full strength or games where one or more of our Big Three is out, it was more of us just giving the games away, these stupid little 1-pt. and 2-pt. losses. We have a 32-16 record, yet we're 7th in point differential in the league. 95% of the time, we're playing well enough to win games. I think from here on out, we won't give be giving away games in the last second. So I'm going to call a 60-22 record at the end of the regular season for the Spurs.

Our defense has always being solid this year, but it's starting to show more as we've jumped to 15th in field goal percentage defense. Looks like teams aren't hitting their jump shots on us anymore.

Phoenix, congratulations on getting an inside presence. But Shaq is at the tail end of his career.

Meanwhile, Miami will see a resurrection with Dwayne Wade and Shawn Marion in the lineup. That's for next year, a 9-39 record is too much damage done to make the playoffs this season.

Dwight Howard, your last three losses have been to the Lakers, Mavericks, and Detroit. Where was your "beast" during those games? Oh sure but you can beat teams like the Nets, Pacers, and 76ers. If you were in the West you'd be shit. Try beating a real team for once. And not Boston without Garnett.

BonnerDynasty
02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
It'll be cool when they decide to play all 4 quarters.

td4mvp21
02-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Uhhh they will lose more than 6 games the rest of the season, unfortunately.

Matchman
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Your Oberto and Elson are not the answer to my Yao im sure

stretch
02-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi DazedandConfused

Strike
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Your Oberto and Elson are not the answer to my Yao im sure

Nope. The answer is not getting out of the 1st round.

Matchman
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Nope. The answer is not getting out of the 1st round.

Word? so your answer to Yao is for your team to not getting out of the 1st round? man i wish we get u in the first round, but we are both in the lower seed right now :spin

DazedAndConfused
02-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi DazedandConfused

Whatup Marky Mark. Good Vibrations :elephant :elephant :elephant

anakha
02-09-2008, 10:47 PM
The week just isn't complete without at least one attempt by Jeff to incite non-Spurs fans. :lol

FromWayDowntown
02-09-2008, 10:58 PM
28-6 to close -- FTW! (or something like that)

I wonder why Jeff chooses to post purely Spurs-related thoughts in the NBA forum instead of the Spurs-centered Spurs Forum. That might just be me.

LEONARD
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
It's funny how Jeff disappears when the Spurs have a bad stretch, then comes back with this stuff when they have a good stretch... :lol

28-6 to close -- FTW! (or something like that)

I wonder why Jeff chooses to post purely Spurs-related thoughts in the NBA forum instead of the Spurs-centered Spurs Forum. That might just be me.

Because he gets hammered even worse over there...