PDA

View Full Version : boutons - who is your vote for president?

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
State who and why.

boutons_
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
fuck you, and why not?

Clandestino
02-10-2008, 03:38 PM
haha... boutons is just full of shit. we all know that. he is writing in a member of al-qaeda

PEP
02-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Is Boufon a US citizen?

boutons_
02-10-2008, 04:13 PM
I love how I piss off dickless aggie, shitbrains clanny.

Why aren't you faxu macho guys signed up and wasting your minds/bodies/lives in Iraq? Because dubya needs you hear to shore up the home front?

PEP
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Do you know me Boufon? Do you know where I've been?

You're a silly guy though, I like having you around. :toast

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-10-2008, 05:45 PM

Why aren't you faxu macho guys signed up and wasting your minds/bodies/lives in Iraq? Because dubya needs you hear to shore up the home front?

You haven't pissed me off.

I was shooting for a level conversation instead of your copy and paste bullshit, but I guess as usual all you can come up with is personal insults and pot shots at W.

All your replies in this thread have done is to reinforce the fact that you are the little bitch you are.

PEP
02-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I think Boufon is actually Osama Bin Laden. But I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time.

George Gervin's Afro
02-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I will be voting for the democrat.

smeagol
02-10-2008, 09:47 PM
I asked the question in two different threads but got jack for an answer

whottt
02-10-2008, 10:00 PM
boutons isn't voting for anyone because he hates America

Sin,

The Obvious

Dude hates Lance Armstrong for the sole reason that he's an American that won the Tour de France...doesn't matter that Armstrong is an Anti-War Democrat to boutons...he represents America so boutons hates him.

This is not a joke...this is who boutons actually is. Read his posts sometime.

Clandestino
02-10-2008, 10:34 PM

already have. and you? when you're finished cut and pasting everything from articles to calling everyone dickless all the time... tell us who you're voting for... what is the big deal?

T Park
02-11-2008, 01:21 AM
How come he won't answer the question?

It's a simple question.

sabar
02-11-2008, 03:13 AM
boutons isn't voting for anyone because he hates America

fyatuk
02-11-2008, 08:34 AM
who is everyone who's posted in this thread voting for? and why? list your reasons?

btw, "mccain, because he's the only republican left" will lead to lols

I'll let you know when we figure out who the minor party candidates are. It'll certainly be McCain or one of them. I can't stand Hilary as a person or her stated positions on most things, I don't like Obama's positions and can't stand him running for President halfway through his first term as Senator. I don't particular like McCain (too much of a risk to do something unexpected to appease people), which is why I'll be looking hard at the minor parties.

And if you think voting for a minor party is wasting my vote, you're part of the reason it effectively is.

JoeChalupa
02-11-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm voting for Barack Obama because it is my right to do so.

Just get out and BARACK THE VOTE!!!!

xrayzebra
02-11-2008, 10:50 AM
How come he won't answer the question?

It's a simple question.

He is still trying to figure out all the four letter words to
use. He hates the English language and use profane for
the most part. :madrun

clambake
02-11-2008, 11:31 AM
how does living at the hanoi hilton for 5 1/2 years give you the right to claim ownership of "Most Experienced To Run A War" title?

johnsmith
02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
how does living at the hanoi hilton for 5 1/2 years give you the right to claim ownership of "Most Experienced To Run A War" title?

I don't understand how any of the candidates for the last 50 years have been experienced enough to "run a war". Generals and military elite are the ones experienced enough, not politicians.

johnsmith
02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Also, Boutons is full of shit in every aspect of his life, so why would he choose a candidate?

whottt
02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
now we all know that whottttttttttttttttt loved Rudy Giuliani's police state platform

We know this.

False...I liked his let's aim a thousand nukes at their cities, then negotiate platform. I also liked him telling that Sheik to stick that 10million dollars up his ass :tu

The police state stuff was just a buntch of rhetoric anyway...for dictator in the making, he sure did drop out the race easily...

Rudy would have been a great President...he would have needed to be reigned in a bit, but he was by far the best candidate in this election.

But what we don't know, is if whottttttttttttttt can reconcile himself with McCain's bastardized quasi-conser-beral stances on issues aside from War on Terra

:lmao @ you asking a moderate who voted for Bush entirely because of the Iraq war that question... :lmao

I told you guys...the night Bush was first elected in 2000 I went on an anti-W tirade that would make you and the mookie crew look like the moral majority...

You see, I was quite familiar with Bush because he owned the Rangers...

What I didn't expect was the Democratc Party to respond by becoming the shittier party...and boy did they.

In answer to your question, yeah I will vote for McCain...I won't like it, for entirely different reasons. Mainly because I actually think he's on the verge senility at times...but it'll be easier that voting for Bush was. Much easier. And easier than voting for anyone else left in this election.

whottt
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
My current voting tendencies are he easist to understand on the forum...

The less commited they are to finishing the Iraq war and supporting true representative government therein, the less likely I am to vote for them. It's just that simple.

pussyface
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
False...I liked his let's aim a thousand nukes at their cities, then negotiate platform. I also liked him telling that Sheik to stick that 10million dollars up his ass :tu

The police state stuff was just a buntch of rhetoric anyway...for dictator in the making, he sure did drop out the race easily...

Rudy would have been a great President...he would have needed to be reigned in a bit, but he was by far the best candidate in this election.

:lmao @ you asking a moderate who voted for Bush entirely because of the Iraq war that question... :lmao

I told you guys...the night Bush was first elected in 2000 I went on an anti-W tirade that would make you and the mookie crew look like the moral majority...

You see, I was quite familiar with Bush because he owned the Rangers...

What I didn't expect was the Democratc Party to respond by becoming the shittier party...and boy did they.

In answer to your question, yeah I will vote for McCain...I won't like it, for entirely different reasons. Mainly because I actually think he's on the verge senility at times...but it'll be easier that voting for Bush was. Much easier. And easier than voting for anyone else left in this election.

kill yourself
...these are the inner-thoughts of an unbelievably stupid person

pussyface
02-11-2008, 12:44 PM
False...I liked his let's aim a thousand nukes at their cities, then negotiate platform. I also liked him telling that Sheik to stick that 10million dollars up his ass :tu.

this is one of many prescient illustrations of you as someone who is almost unbelievably stupid.

Do you think Rudy really didn't want the 10 million dollars, or that he wanted to make a big show of rejecting an Arab in order to impress warfare state zombies like you?

My 12-year-old nephew is less naive about the political game than you are (seriously)

whottt
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
kill yourself
...these are the inner-thoughts of an unbelievably stupid person

Shouldn't you be getting face fucked by Usama right about now?

whottt
02-11-2008, 12:50 PM
this is one of many prescient illustrations of you as someone who is almost unbelievably stupid.

Do you think Rudy really didn't want the 10 million dollars, or that he wanted to make a big show of rejecting an Arab in order to impress warfare state zombies like you?

You don't think Rudy would nuke the shit out of a country?

:lol

He'd do it jacking off while in high heels...and he loves NY.

My 12-year-old nephew is less naive about the political game than you are (seriously)

:lmao @ you thinking anyone seeks power for altruistic reasons...

You fucking idiot.

I shit more intelligence than you will ever have on your smartest day..

whottt
02-11-2008, 01:17 PM

You know...the more I think about this, the more realize how incredibly stupid you actually are...

Do you think any politician isn't motivated by PR?

And you think Guiliani is moreso than the others?

Tell me you fucking idiot...which candidate in this election doesn't do and say things for PR reasons? Ultimately for power...

Which one does it less than Guilianni...you stupid fuck.

I bet you have a nice anti-war candidate you like for his willingness to take an unpopular/pc stance on the war...don't you?

Just shut the fuck up...

Oh...and I gurantee you Rudy wanted the Presidency much more than he wanted that 10 million...

So relatively speaking..he didn't want the 10 million...

Guiliani was probably the least dimplomatic candidate in this election you fucking idiot...

AFBlue
02-11-2008, 01:42 PM
You don't think Rudy would nuke the shit out of a country?

:lol

He'd do it jacking off while in high heels...and he loves NY.

:lmao @ you thinking anyone seeks power for altruistic reasons...

You fucking idiot.

I shit more intelligence than you will ever have on your smartest day..

Counting the time until he makes fun of you for using "cartoon characters", a.k.a. emoticons, in your response.....

This guy ain't worth your time whottt. If I were you, I'd add him to my ignore list.....I did.

AFBlue
02-11-2008, 01:50 PM
who is everyone who's posted in this thread voting for? and why? list your reasons?

btw, "mccain, because he's the only republican left" will lead to lols

The point of this thread was to find out who Boutons is voting for, because he seems to have an opinion about everything and goes off on profanity-laced tirades.

It'd be interesting to see who, if any, he was prepared to vote for or cuss out a little less.

I think everyone else is pretty transparent...

whottt
02-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Counting the time until he makes fun of you for using "cartoon characters", a.k.a. emoticons, in your response.....

This guy ain't worth your time whottt. If I were you, I'd add him to my ignore list.....I did.

Yeahbutt...I want to see who he's voting for...

How much you want to bet it's to some political panderer that whores themself out to any special interest group that's willing to buy...

johnsmith
02-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when we find out that Boutons doesn't vote.

td4mvp21
02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
I'd also like to know who boutons is voting for...I've seen him criticize Hilary, but not Obama. And I don't even need to mention his thoughts on Republicans :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
02-11-2008, 10:52 PM
haha... boutons is just full of shit. we all know that. he is writing in a member of al-qaeda

ROFL!!!

clandestino's funniest post of all time....

roflrofl

Wild Cobra
02-11-2008, 10:54 PM
I think he will vote for the Hill-Billy... (Hillary and Bill combo team.)

boutons_
02-12-2008, 01:14 AM
hey bitches, I want big change and I want out of Iraq. guess who?

smeagol
02-12-2008, 05:16 AM

Paul?

xrayzebra
02-12-2008, 09:53 AM

Ralph Nader, of course. The savior of the world.
:elephant :elephant :elephant

101A
02-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Ralph Nader, of course. The savior of the world.
:elephant :elephant :elephantRalph "dangerous at any speed" Nader?

Killed a perfectly good car in the Corvair, and been doing just as dumb of shit ever since (although his attack on the NBA after the Sacramento/LA series in '01 was hillarious)

pussyface
02-12-2008, 12:33 PM
You know...the more I think about this, the more realize how incredibly stupid you actually are...

Do you think any politician isn't motivated by PR?

And you think Guiliani is moreso than the others?

Tell me you fucking idiot...which candidate in this election doesn't do and say things for PR reasons? Ultimately for power...

Which one does it less than Guilianni...you stupid fuck.

I bet you have a nice anti-war candidate you like for his willingness to take an unpopular/pc stance on the war...don't you?

Just shut the fuck up...

Oh...and I gurantee you Rudy wanted the Presidency much more than he wanted that 10 million...

So relatively speaking..he didn't want the 10 million...

Guiliani was probably the least dimplomatic candidate in this election you fucking idiot...
why am I not surprised that a person of your intelligence went the "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" route? if your reading comprehension was in the neighborhood of a normal adult, you might have formed a better counter-argument.

since you somehow missed my plain-spoken, easy-to-follow point entirely, you dolt, here it is again.

As a general rule, of course all politicians are motivated by PR. I am not impressed when a politician acts in a self-serving way to generate a positive response in public perception, whether its Rudy or anyone else. Thats you. You are an easy mark. You are a sap.

If you woke up from your self-imposed coma tommorrow and became 100 times more cynical than you are today, you would still be one gullible motherfucker.

Shallow, PR-conscious gestures (such as Rudy grandstanding to reject the A-rabs 10 million) don't impress me. They do impress mindless flagwavers, small children, the mentally disabled, and (based on your comments) you.

Your basis for supporting Rudy was laid out clearly by you, not me, and without question it is a stance that it worthy of some real ridicule.

"Which candidate in the election isn't all about PR/Personal Power, you fucking idiot?"
Dr. Ron Paul (...that was an easy one)

ps...did you go to a high school for people with "learning differences"? (honest question, not meant to be funny. yours was one of the most intellectually incoherent response I've seen)

pps... since you consider yourself politically savvy: do you think there are a lot of MENSA candidates who were impressed by Rudy's grandstanding move, or do you suspect as I do that just maybe it was a move designed to impress the lowest common denomenator of our society (...people like you)?

pussyface
02-12-2008, 01:02 PM

'ignore lists' are for giant pussies.
be a man.
sorry if I hurt your feelings.

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 01:47 PM
'ignore lists' are for giant pussies.
be a man.

The one thing I agree with.

101A
02-12-2008, 01:50 PM
pussyface[/b]]'ignore lists' are for giant pussies.
be a man.
sorry if I hurt your feelings.Irony.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-12-2008, 01:52 PM

bin Laden?

boutons_
02-12-2008, 02:11 PM
you right-winger bitches guess stupider than I imagined.

101A
02-12-2008, 02:14 PM
you right-winger bitches guess stupider than I imagined.More irony.

101A
02-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Big change and out of Iraq?

You're not getting that from any of the 3 who can actually become President.

We can sit and guess for eternity, trying to pull some hate-filled whack job name out our asses, or you could tell us.

Holt's Cat
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Big change and out of Iraq?

You're not getting that from any of the 3 who can actually become President.

That's the thing I don't get. The administration prior to the current one set in place the notion of regime change with respect to Iraq and one of the top 3 candidates claims time spent as a "part" of that administration as significant experience on her part. Not to mention she voted to give the current administration authorization to use force to complete said regime change.

Only Senator Obama can credibly claim to offer "change", but I don't believe he can really deliver on any kind of withdrawal within the first 4 years.

pussyface
02-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Irony.

'pussyface' is an ironic nickname, like when a fat guy is called 'tiny'

pussyface
02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
The one thing I agree with.

otherwise, you agree with 'whot' (?)

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 03:22 PM
otherwise, you agree with 'whot' (?)

No, I dont agree with either of you. But then again, Im a jaded, unrealistic, constituitionalist who doesnt believe in God.

So, take it for what its worth.

101A
02-12-2008, 03:26 PM
No, I dont agree with either of you. But then again, Im a jaded, unrealistic, constituitionalist who doesnt believe in God.

So, take it for what its worth.You should believe in God.

Cost/Benefit analysis, it's a no brainer.

ie.
You believe in God and you're wrong?

Dirt nap.

You believe in God and you're right?

Eternal Salvation, etc. etc.

You don't believe in God and you're right?

Dirt nap.

You don't believe in God and you're wrong?

Eternal damnation, fires of hell, etc. etc.

Like I said: No brainer.

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 03:28 PM
^ :lmao

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 03:30 PM
One could argue that the God portrayed by my fellow man is a God with the maturity level of a 5 year old who needs constant attention and exclusivity to justify his preeminence to none but himself.

But thats a different thread.

Spurminator

So you really have a penis face?

johnsmith

So should we call you dickface instead?

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Damnit!

Spurminator
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I win

pussyface
02-12-2008, 03:37 PM

So, take it for what its worth.

..did you read my shit?
i am a Ron Paul loving atheist in my own right

101A
02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Damned non-believing god-insulting fools in this thread. I'm gettin out of it before I get hit by lightening

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 04:43 PM
..did you read my shit?
i am a Ron Paul loving atheist in my own right

Your approach to most things is that of boutons. Youre no better than whott in that you both think youre smarter than each other.

The odds of having an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks theyre automatically better/smarter than you are "slim" and "none". And 'slim' just had his visa rejected.

I tend to approach "most" conversations with an open mind. I wholly realize that others here may be more informed, may have more facts, may be smarter than me, but that it does not make them right.

Whether most like to admit it or not, theyre interests lie in their selfish gains (whether real or perceived).

War on Terror = perceived increased security, with a touch of revenge
Immigration reform = hot button issue geared toward xenophobes
Dem vs Repub = silliest argument on the planet. Its like bitching about how much cooler "Heads" is than "Tails".

So my point is, whether or not you and I agree on matters is of little consequence when your approach to an argument contains personal attacks that have no bearing on the subject.

Example: I'll call those who fear Terrorism cowards because thats how I feel about their perceived threats of Islamic radicalism in this country.

Doesnt make me right. Just makes an opinion. I tend not to agree with those who feel their way is the right way and that any deviance from said stance is dumb/stupid/ignorant.

I see it as a difference, nothing more, nothing less. Ultimately, this forum is an opinion forum. We arent making policy and by the looks of things, nor are our represntatives so really, we are all losing, just at different rates depending on ideaology.

DarkReign
02-12-2008, 04:54 PM
To put it more bluntly...

Whott has expressed in no uncertain terms on this forum, that Iraq is his #1 sticking point. If a candidate says "We need to leave", he will not vote for them. Period. End of discussion.

You obviously disagree with that stance.

Is he entitled to that position? Yes.
Do you have to agree with him? No.
Will anything you say change his mind, judging by his character? Hell-to-the-NO.

Flip the script...

You obviously strongly identify with Dr. Paul. You (might) think that the Federal Reserve is single greatest mistake made in this country, that our money should be printed by Congress, not loaned to us from a bank.

Are you entitled to that opinion? Yes.
Do I have to agree with you? No.
Will anything I say change your mind, judging by your character? Hell-to-the-NO.

So the conversation is almost pointless from the get go. Throw in some lite personal jabs about intelligence and the already toilet-bound conversation has proceeded to its inevitable fate at light speed.

Unless of course you (or he) derive some sort of enjoyment out of belittling one another on an internet forum and have no intention of approaching the subject with any real attempt at agreement. In which case, we'll never relate.

atxrocker
02-12-2008, 04:58 PM
let a couple of the religious fanatics on this board (there are plenty) get a hold of this thread and we got a 10 page religion debate.

whottt
02-12-2008, 05:04 PM
why am I not surprised that a person of your intelligence went the "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" route? if your reading comprehension was in the neighborhood of a normal adult, you might have formed a better counter-argument.

Um...you idiot, your argument began with, "you're stupid".

Just shut the fuck up.

since you somehow missed my plain-spoken, easy-to-follow point entirely, you dolt, here it is again.

As a general rule, of course all politicians are motivated by PR. I am not impressed when a politician acts in a self-serving way to generate a positive response in public perception, whether its Rudy or anyone else. Thats you. You are an easy mark. You are a sap.

If you woke up from your self-imposed coma tommorrow and became 100 times more cynical than you are today, you would still be one gullible motherfucker.

Shallow, PR-conscious gestures (such as Rudy grandstanding to reject the A-rabs 10 million) don't impress me. They do impress mindless flagwavers, small children, the mentally disabled, and (based on your comments) you.

False idiot...Rudy has a clear track record of being a dick to Militant Islamacists dating back over a decade before he ran for President....before 9/11...when it was an incredibly unpolitically correct thing to be doing.

Just shut the fuck up.

No...Rudy takes a lot of unpopular stances, and he always has, and he's not overly diplomatic in the slightest, that's why so many people don't like him.

I'm not saying he's above grandstanding...but he's got a clear trackrecord of being a dickhead and going against the grain of political correctness.

Just shut the fuck up.

Your basis for supporting Rudy was laid out clearly by you, not me, and without question it is a stance that it worthy of some real ridicule.

LOL...

Yet in the very next statement:

"Which candidate in the election isn't all about PR/Personal Power, you fucking idiot?"
Dr. Ron Paul (...that was an easy one)

Just shut the fuck up...

An anti-war Republican? And you don't think this guy is all about grandstanding?

He's the only candidate that embraces the number one vocal issue for both parties, (the stupidest segments of both I might add)...he is the definition of a whore.

An anti-war Republican...how neat.

ps...did you go to a high school for people with "learning differences"? (honest question, not meant to be funny. yours was one of the most intellectually incoherent response I've seen)

Just shut the fuck up.

Oh I'm coherent enough and my writing suits my purposes...it's designed to get a reaction out of stupid people, so that I can then verbally abuse them, it's like a catharsis for me...and I am damn good at it.

Idiot.

pps... since you consider yourself politically savvy:

Extremely politically savvy.

do you think there are a lot of MENSA candidates who were impressed by Rudy's grandstanding move,

James Woods probably was...

And you'd be surprised who's in MENSA.

or do you suspect as I do that just maybe it was a move designed to impress the lowest common denomenator of our society (...people like you)?

No...I think an anti-war anti-abortionist is a guy who's trying to impress the stupidest most vocal and politically active segements of our society...

If you weren't fucking stupid you'd get that.

You're even more of a bumpersticker lemming than the straight anti-wars are.

Not Rudy....Rudy's all about power, but he's about leading the cause, and being the center of it all...he's also a little bit obsessive and twisted. And he's definitely a the mountain must come to Mohammed type guy.

He's scary...that's what I liked about him.

And just shut the fuck up.

whottt
02-12-2008, 05:23 PM
To put it more bluntly...

Whott has expressed in no uncertain terms on this forum, that Iraq is his #1 sticking point. If a candidate says "We need to leave", he will not vote for them. Period. End of discussion.

You obviously disagree with that stance.

Is he entitled to that position? Yes.
Do you have to agree with him? No.
Will anything you say change his mind, judging by his character? Hell-to-the-NO.

^^^^^Gets it, at little.

My political views are determined ultimately by simple misanthropy.

I am pro war(in this case).
Pro abortion.
Pro death penalty.
Pro gun.
Anti-hypochracy.

And heavily...heavily...anti-stupid.

Human beings are not a precious resource...a nuclear war won't mean shit to mother earth...she was radicoactive to begin with.

And I find it enomously amusing that anti-wars are so politially active and so social...since people interacting with each other is the cause of every conflict in the history of mankind.

What's the expression? 99% of the World's problems would be solved if everyone one would just be still for 5 minutes?

An ultimate truth right there.

So I pretty much detest political activism or needless social groupings...and on this board if I can provoke someone into threatening me personally just by using mere non threatening words?

Well then I've won...and justified my own beliefs...not to mention lowered my blood pressure :smokin

smeagol
02-14-2008, 01:56 PM
whottt makes sense in a twisted kind of way

101A
02-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Anti-hypochracy.

And heavily...heavily...anti-stupid.

Whott, liked this post, sorry I have to do this, but...

Irony.

fyatuk
02-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Whott, liked this post, sorry I have to do this, but...

Irony.

I was thinking along those lines too!

DarkReign
02-14-2008, 03:03 PM
I had to look up "Hypochracy"

Second page of google has Whott's post.
http://www.google.com/search?q=hypochracy&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&start=10&sa=N

Irony, indeed.

BTW, is hypochracy another way to spell hypocrisy? Or is it associated with religion (as it seems to be when you google it)?

DarkReign
02-14-2008, 03:05 PM
So I pretty much detest political activism or needless social groupings...

So youre an Anarchist?