PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking to buy an autographed Manu authentic?

J.T.
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Well, I have a CC payment to make on the 12th and I don't get paid until the 15th. I guess I could suck it up and pay the late fee, but that would really screw me over until my next check which won't come until 3/1. So, if anyone is looking to buy an autographed Manu jersey, I'm willing to part with mine. Retail on authentics right now is $189, I will sell this jersey for that price and I will pay for the shipping fees (unless you want overnight airmail or something). I'm willing to negotiate prices if anyone wants to make an offer.

It's great for any Manu fan. I only wore the jersey about five times before it was signed, it's in good condition and I have a photograph of Manu singing the actual jersey as proof which I will also send out with the jersey.

MajicMan
02-10-2008, 07:31 PM
After this play, No!

http://3030uploads.com/nba/23/Video0210-1532(TV3).wmv.GIF

remingtonbo2001
02-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Im sorry to hear that. If I had $189 to spare I'd just give it to you and let you keep the jersey. Too bad I'm broke. I had $2,000 in tickets I had to pay off recently.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Trolls and bitter Lakerfan ruin another legit thread.

E20
02-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Why don't you just get a quick loan from a friend or your Mom?

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Why don't you just get a quick loan from a friend or your Mom?

Cuz my friends are poor like me.

T Park
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
hey JT how would you recieve payment?

E20
02-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Well there you go Tpark will buy it off you! I would loan you the money, but I don't trust you.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
hey JT how would you recieve payment?

PayPal or Wells Fargo transfer would be the most convenient for me. Or for local (I don't live far from SA), I could drive and pick up a check.

remingtonbo2001
02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
You ever tried playing guitar on the sidewalk of a busy street?

You'd be surprised how much money you can pull in one day.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I live in San Marcos which is populated by a bunch of broke college kids just like me. I'd be lucky to make one dollar playing guitar downtown.

dg7md
02-10-2008, 08:24 PM
That GIF was comical the first 100 times it was posted. Learn to contain things for full comedic effect, MajicMan.

T Park
02-10-2008, 08:33 PM
PayPal or Wells Fargo transfer would be the most convenient for me. Or for local (I don't live far from SA), I could drive and pick up a check.

PM me.

Kori Ellis
02-10-2008, 08:34 PM
JT I will loan you the money.

PM me. You MUST pay me back though.

Kori Ellis
02-10-2008, 08:35 PM
And if I find out that you used it for drugs and not bills, I'll hunt you down and beat you up.

T Park
02-10-2008, 08:40 PM
aw man I wanted the jersey :(

jag
02-10-2008, 08:41 PM
If Kori is serious that might be the nicest thing i've ever seen on the interwebs....

pics of Marisa Miller are pretty "nice" too though.

Kori Ellis
02-10-2008, 08:44 PM
If Kori is serious that might be the nicest thing i've ever seen on the interwebs....

You must have missed it when JimCS50 loaned DuffMcCartney $800 without ever meeting him :lol

Hopefully this doesn't turn out the same way.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2008, 08:45 PM
And if I find out that you used it for drugs and not bills, I'll hunt you down and beat you up.What if he buys a guitar?

jag
02-10-2008, 08:57 PM
You must have missed it when JimCS50 loaned DuffMcCartney $800 without ever meeting him :lol

Hopefully this doesn't turn out the same way.

I'm convinced Spurstalk is an avenue for money laundering.

If i ever wind up with money that i can not legally account for....i'm coming straight to spurstalk.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
T Park, it's still for sale if you want to buy it. Honestly I would prefer to sell the jersey since I own other Spurs autographed stuff, I don't mind selling it. Borrowing the money would just change who I owe money to and when I have to pay it back. And I'm in a situation where I need to be making steps forward to paying this thing off.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
What if he buys a guitar?

I have three guitars and really no need for another one.

duncan228
02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Nice offer Kori.

Nice offer T Park.

Nice standing on your own feet J.T.

And MajicMan, your trolling of every thread on this board is really getting old.
Trash talk in basketball/sports threads, but stay the fuck out of everything else unless you've got something decent to say.
Better yet, take the hint. No one likes you here. And we have a lot of troll experience. You're not up to par. Find another board to pollute.

jag
02-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Nice offer Kori.

Nice offer T Park.

Nice standing on your own feet J.T.

And MajicMan, your trolling of every thread on this board is really getting old.
Trash talk in basketball/sports threads, but stay the fuck out of everything else unless you've got something decent to say.
Better yet, take the hint. No one likes you here. And we have a lot of troll experience. You're not up to par. Find another board to pollute.

I actually got a cheap laugh out of the troll in this thread....that's just me though.

T Park
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
PM me your paypal info

duncan228
02-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I actually got a cheap laugh out of the troll in this thread....that's just me though.

You must have not been in all the other threads he's trashed the last few days.

I rarely respond to the obnoxious trolls in any way. I ignore them.
But this one has just been obscenely obnoxious in threads that I feel it's out of place in.
Personal rant. I'm done. :)

MajicMan
02-10-2008, 09:22 PM
You must have not been in all the other threads he's trashed the last few days.

I rarely respond to the obnoxious trolls in any way. I ignore them.
But this one has just been obscenely obnoxious in threads that I feel it's out of place in.
Personal rant. I'm done. :)
You ass hats are the ones that started it feeling all insecure about the Pau Gasol trade and like I give a shit about what you want me to do or not. Who the fuck are you? I've got most of it out my system already anyhow so I'm back to talking basketball unless you bitches want to keep complaining about the trade I will keep bringing up my point that we do own you head to head and you guys did tank so you shouldn't be throwing stones.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm on a Spurs forum!

MajicMan
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
This is actually one of the few forums where they allow you to voice your opinion. I'm a Laker fan and I don't even post on those boards. Ever been to Lakersground.nerds? It's like communist China over there. Anyhow, I do understand this is a Spurs forum but to talk shit and not be able to back it up with any kind of credible evidence is bullshit so I'm going to speak up about it.

jag
02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
This is actually one of the few forums where they allow you to voice your opinion. I'm a Laker fan and I don't even post on those boards. Ever been to Lakersground.nerds? It's like communist China over there. Anyhow, I do understand this is a Spurs forum but to talk shit and not be able to back it up with any kind of credible evidence is bullshit so I'm going to speak up about it.

It took a Gasol trade for you to grow a sack...that's inspiring.

T Park
02-10-2008, 09:39 PM
\My pocket protector is at the shop an I have nothing else to do but troll a sports message board. Cue the scientist from The Simpsons please Chump!

SequSpur
02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I need some money.

Kori Ellis
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM
This is actually one of the few forums where they allow you to voice your opinion. I'm a Laker fan and I don't even post on those boards. Ever been to Lakersground.nerds? It's like communist China over there.

That's why you should appreciate it. You could probably thrive here and like it. Smack talk is fine, but don't troll every single thread with utter stupidity, even if you are mad at some Spurs fans' reaction to the Gasol trade.

I am actually glad the Lakers (and others) are good this season. There's like five games difference between between in 1st place or 9th place in the West right now. It's good for competition and good for basketball. (Even if there was collusion to get Gasol :))

duncan228
02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
You ass hats are the ones that started it feeling all insecure about the Pau Gasol trade and like I give a shit about what you want me to do or not. Who the fuck are you? I've got most of it out my system already anyhow so I'm back to talking basketball unless you bitches want to keep complaining about the trade I will keep bringing up my point that we do own you head to head and you guys did tank so you shouldn't be throwing stones.

If you've "got it out of your system" great. Stick around and talk sports.
If you want to keep referring to everyone here as bitches and keep harping on the same dead points in every thread you go in you'll find that people will keep trashing you back.

Who am I? Just someone who's been here long enough to see better trash talkers than you come and go by the hundreds.

duncan228
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
That's why you should appreciate it. You could probably thrive here and like it. Smack talk is fine, but don't troll every single thread with utter stupidity, even if you are mad at some Spurs fans' reaction to the Gasol trade.

It might just be me but I don't get the feeling that he'll appreciate the gift of freedom here.
So far he's abusing it royaly.
Time will tell.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 09:51 PM
lol I don't think I've seen duncan228 curse on here before. Usually she's nice to everyone, even some of the trolls.

Or maybe I just don't read the right threads. :lmao

Everyone has a mean streak I guess.

duncan228
02-10-2008, 09:59 PM
lol I don't think I've seen duncan228 curse on here before. Usually she's nice to everyone, even some of the trolls.

Or maybe I just don't read the right threads. :lmao

Everyone has a mean streak I guess.

It takes a lot to get to me but I can get pissed. :)
You won't see it often.

Trolls are great, they're part of keeping the conversation interesting.

Trolls who are just looking to be nasty about it are nothing but obnoxious.

remingtonbo2001
02-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I live in San Marcos which is populated by a bunch of broke college kids just like me. I'd be lucky to make one dollar playing guitar downtown.

I'll give you a secret place. It's called Fredericksburg. A bunch of old rich people go up there to waste their money on stuff that's ancient and smells like something the family dog pissed on a thousand times. Trust me, they have no problem throwing a five your way.

And as for duncan228...THANK YOU!

I have been itching to tell Majiman to go away. But you never know if it's some 14 year old kid, with no friends, or self-esteem. So you try to just put with the shit. But it had gotten to be too much.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
02-10-2008, 10:38 PM

What's this lace curtain mother fucker trying to pull, saying he's a Laker fan but having the C's as his team? He must be jealous that we have close to double the championship banners as his team, and owned them pretty good back in the day. What's the matter fuckstick, can't get anywhere without Magic or Shaq, can you?

J.T.
02-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Big props to T Park for helping me out. Kori should give him another Spur. :tu

MajicMan
02-10-2008, 11:07 PM

I am actually glad the Lakers (and others) are good this season. There's like five games difference between between in 1st place or 9th place in the West right now. It's good for competition and good for basketball. (Even if there was collusion to get Gasol :))
I do appreciate it and I appreciate you Kori, my love, this is by far the best team forum around. You've even adopted the less fortunate like the "Queens" and "Fistons" but the cries of collusion are unfounded coming from a bunch of tankers. I'm just shocked the trade for Pau Gasol would garner this much attention from the Spurs. We still have no defensive identity nor do we execute the offense well on a regular basis. Lamar Odom is still one of the most talented yet unreliable players in the league and Luke Walton is just a retard who keeps getting playing time for whatever reason. The Spurs are still our worst match up in the Western conference. Basically, you shouldn't give a shit. We are not quite there yet unless we travel a road to the Finals like the Cavs did. Once we've had at least a year to play together and Bynum develops even further, Trevor Ariza comes back, and we trade Lamar because he's a huge exp K I think we will be the team of the future. Anything can happen though but the Spurms are still the team to beat. I've said that all along, I just took a difference stance to fuck with a few people that's all. Gotta love the cursing here :spin

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to tell you guys to fuck off on your own forum.
:toast MajicMan

spurscenter
02-11-2008, 02:22 AM
ill buy the jersey