PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Reports Get FAKE Kill Bill and I Gets Ban

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 11:03 AM
On Spurs report some stupid person gets FAKE name Kill Bill Pana and start posts stupid fake thing pretend to be me and they ban me instead of them by mistake and now the other person still there and post thing not true and everyone think this me.

Do NOT believe the thing you see there this NOT me. Some Rocket fan email me this some poster calls Sam Fisher on Rocket site the clutchfans.

Any person here know how I can tell owner of Spurs report what is happen here? This person they say is going to start say Spanoulis want tell Popovich and Spur go screw themself. :depressed

thispego
02-11-2008, 11:04 AM
haha :lol

samikeyp
02-11-2008, 11:06 AM
On Spurs report some stupid person gets FAKE name Kill Bill Pana and start posts stupid fake thing pretend to be me and they ban me instead of them by mistake and now the other person still there and post thing not true and everyone think this me.

Do NOT believe the thing you see there this NOT me. Some Rocket fan email me this some poster calls Sam Fisher on Rocket site the clutchfans.

Any person here know how I can tell owner of Spurs report what is happen here? This person they say is going to start say Spanoulis want tell Popovich and Spur go screw themself. :depressed

This is what happens when you deal with dumbasses.

Don't worry man, that site is not worth your trouble.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Getting banned over there gives you great credibility here.

Enjoy it.

ThomasGranger
02-11-2008, 11:08 AM
How do we know the other Kill Bill isn't the real one?

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 11:10 AM
How do we know the other Kill Bill isn't the real one?

They have extra space in the name but the site owner must bans me by mistake instead? :pctoss

vanvannen
02-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Is there any secret password so we know you are not the copycat?

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Is there any secret password so we know you are not the copycat?

If gives then fake one know to.

MI21
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
You are weird.

ancestron
02-11-2008, 11:31 AM
someone needs to teach you about "tense". As in past and present.
Also a good lesson on plurals wouldn't hurt either, as well as overall verb usage.

Supreme_Being
02-11-2008, 11:34 AM
someone needs to teach you about "tense". As in past and present.
Also a good lesson on plurals wouldn't hurt either, as well as overall verb usage.

Ah. Grammar. You just gotta love it.

vanvannen
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM
If gives then fake one know to.

WTF? :dizzy

ancestron
02-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Ah. Grammar. You just gotta love it.

I usually don't really harp on people's Grammar as long as it's close, or you get the basic idea of what they're trying to say, but Kill Bill's posts make blood shoot forth from thine eyeballs.

FromWayDowntown
02-11-2008, 11:45 AM
I usually don't really harp on people's Grammar as long as it's close, or you get the basic idea of what they're trying to say, but Kill Bill's posts make blood shoot forth from thine eyeballs.

I suspect that Kill Bill posts in english are better than any of our efforts to post in greek (which I take to be his native language)

I don't get the desire to endlessly pimp Billy, but I certainly won't begrudge the effort that must be involved in sharing those thoughts in a non-native tongue.

nkdlunch
02-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Wgaf

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2008, 11:57 AM
ur engrish is veri goot

Extra Stout
02-11-2008, 11:57 AM
I suspect that Kill Bill posts in english are better than any of our efforts to post in greek (which I take to be his native language)

I don't get the desire to endlessly pimp Billy, but I certainly won't begrudge the effort that must be involved in sharing those thoughts in a non-native tongue.
I'll play devils' advocate. There is no reason for an American to speak Common Greek, unless he is:

1) living in Greece
2) a Greek Orthodox Christian*
3) a New Testament scholar*
4) a Byzantine historian*

However, English is the lingua franca of this present age, certainly so in the EU. Compare this with two thousand years ago, when Greek was the common language of the entire eastern Mediterranean, from the Balkans to Mesopotamia to Egypt. In that day, any educated person spoke and wrote passable Greek. From the Bible, we see that Peter, an uneducated Aramaic-speaking fisherman, wrote Greek, which though at times was inscrutable, nevertheless was better than the aneurysm-inducing English-like rantings of the hapless Hellenic poster that afflicts this forum. And, this comes in an era when education is multiple orders of magnitude more sophisticated than it was in late antiquity.

*Modern Common Greek arguably has more in common with Koine Greek than King James English does with Modern American English. The major difference is that Modern Greek incorporates more Latin-derived words in everyday speech.

FromWayDowntown
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I'll play devils' advocate. There is no reason for an American to speak Common Greek, unless he is:

1) living in Greece
2) a Greek Orthodox Christian
3) a New Testament scholar
4) a Byzantine historian

However, English is the lingua franca of this present age, certainly so in the EU. Compare this with two thousand years ago, when Greek was the common language of the entire eastern Mediterranean, from the Balkans to Mesopotamia to Egypt. In that day, any educated person spoke and wrote passable Greek. From the Bible, we see that Peter, an uneducated fisherman, wrote Greek, which though at times was inscrutable, nevertheless was better than the aneurysm-inducing English-like rantings of the hapless Hellenic poster that afflicts this forum. And, this comes in an era when education is multiple orders of magnitude more sophisticated than it was in late antiquity.

Fair enough. I was just trying to cut the guy a break.

Kobayagi
02-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Are you sure they weren't trying to ban you and not that other guy?

Extra Stout
02-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Perhaps the language difficulty is why KBP has not gotten the hint. So I will express our sentiment in his native language.

Παρακαλώ πηγαίνετε μακριά.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Perhaps the language difficulty is why KBP has not gotten the hint. So I will express our sentiment in his native language.

Παρακαλώ πηγαίνετε μακριά.

Why you want me leave here?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
We don't want you to leave now.

You got banned from Spurs Report - you're part of the club.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Also I have good English teacher in village where I lives now. This person is giving lots of help. I have believe that my English writing is much better than before when I start to post here.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
You're getting better. Just remember to keep the Spanoulis stuff in one thread. You should bookmark it.

rascal
02-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Also I have good English teacher in village where I lives now. This person is giving lots of help. I have believe that my English writing is much better than before when I start to post here.

Just keep practicing and reading as much as you can. You will get better.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2008, 12:48 PM
And spell "America" with a "c" on this board.

Budkin
02-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Don't even give that shithole web traffic. It sucks.

Indazone
02-11-2008, 05:08 PM
And don't forget to talk more about the rest of the Euroleague since you're our resident expert. That would spread out the wealth of knowledge much better than just pandering to one player such as Spanoulis.

Vinny Del Negro
02-11-2008, 05:16 PM
I've been banned at least 4 times.

This thread is now about how spursreport sucks. GO FORUM WAR GOGOGOGOG!!!111oneone

duncan228
02-11-2008, 06:56 PM
I was bored so I went over there and read Kill Bill's thread.

I am still surprised about how badly the posters there refer to ST.
I know the history, I know that SR has no where near the class that ST has.

But I'm still surprised by the attitude there.
It's the circle jerk that I once read Kori say she didn't want ST to be.

I'm done, I won't waste my time lurking there again.
There's got to be better things to do when I'm bored. :lol

Mister Sinister
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I was bored so I went over there and read Kill Bill's thread.

I am still surprised about how badly the posters there refer to ST.
I know the history, I know that SR has no where near the class that ST has.

But I'm still surprised by the attitude there.
It's the circle jerk that I once read Kori say she didn't want ST to be.

I'm done, I won't waste my time lurking there again.
There's got to be better things to do when I'm bored. :lol
Same here. I got extremely suicidally bored, so I needed to cheer up...and I went to SR and read the KBP post.

JamStone
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Get a fake account of the fake Kill Bill and then say they are faking.

duncan228
02-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Same here. I got extremely suicidally bored, so I needed to cheer up...and I went to SR and read the KBP post.

I love how they call us "that other Spurs board."

TheTruth
02-11-2008, 07:03 PM
He's better than Ducks.

Mister Sinister
02-11-2008, 07:05 PM
I love how they call us "that other Spurs board."
:lol The funny thing is, I have an account at SR. I made it before I'd even heard of ST, then stumbled on here one day. Honestly, despite any and all shit I may have gotten here, I'd take it nine days out of seven. Yes, you heard me. Nine out of seven.

remingtonbo2001
02-11-2008, 07:05 PM
I went to visit SR awhile back.

It's boring.

I'd rather watch a CSPAN weekend marathon.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
And don't forget to talk more about the rest of the Euroleague since you're our resident expert. That would spread out the wealth of knowledge much better than just pandering to one player such as Spanoulis.

What question you want answer?

Also remember Bruno always argue everything.

duncan228
02-11-2008, 07:09 PM
:lol The funny thing is, I have an account at SR. I made it before I'd even heard of ST, then stumbled on here one day. Honestly, despite any and all shit I may have gotten here, I'd take it nine days out of seven. Yes, you heard me. Nine out of seven.

I'm with you.

I found SR first too, but only posted a few times before I found ST.
There was no turning back.
Since then I've lurked there now and then but after today no more.
Nothing there I'm ever going to need to see.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-11-2008, 07:09 PM
They give no wonderful insights on the amazing utensil that is the Spork.

duncan228
02-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Late last night the spork thread was delightful to hang around in.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-11-2008, 07:15 PM
I also like how they bleep out the words SpursTalk, or www.spurstalk.com.
It's just great. :lol

remingtonbo2001
02-11-2008, 07:18 PM

Stick around Bill. I like trying to decode your posts.

Mister Sinister
02-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Stick around Bill. I like trying to decode your posts.
:lol Damn it, right as I took a drink.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-11-2008, 07:21 PM
:lol Damn it, right as I took a drink.
:lol

anjlbitz
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm curious about the ST vs. SR history? Anyone care to enlighten me?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm curious about the ST vs. SR history? Anyone care to enlighten me?

That is a looooooong, complicated and bloody story.

Suffice it to say that most of us started out there back in about 2000, then there was the Great Schism in 2003 (coincidentally, right about the time I visited SA to see David play in his final season), Kori and LJ left the fold and started ST, and ST grew from nothing to become the finest sports message board on the planet! That is all you need to know. :D

duncan228
02-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Nice recap Ruff.

I know there are threads about it with all the gory details. If you search you should find them.

But Ruff covered the most important part: Kori started ST and everything is right in the Spurs fans world.

kskonn
02-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Yea I was able to accomplish getting banned from SR in about two days. All I said was that I was glad that Malik was traded. I said he was not the same player since he received his big contract and he was to expensive for what he provided. The accused me of questioning his heart, which I never did, but I proceeded to say that if all I had to get him to play better was question his fucking heart then sobeit. I was banned about 1 hour later for negative talk about " one of the hardest working spurs to ever suit up." I found ST the next day and have never been back to spurs report.

exstatic
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
KBP - I wish I could say I was sorry that you were banned from SR, but it's for the best. My working theory is that you annoyed the moderators over there, THEY created the fake ID, and "mistakenly" banned you...on purpose. You'll be happier here, even if everyone (including moi) yells at you.

duncan228
02-11-2008, 10:46 PM
My working theory is that you annoyed the moderators over there, THEY created the fake ID, and "mistakenly" banned you...on purpose.

Who is so wrapped up in their own power trip that they would manipulate a message board to only reflect what they wanted it to?

And who would want to hang around a place that's run like that?

Mister Sinister
02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Who is so wrapped up in their own power trip that they would manipulate a message board to only reflect what they wanted it to?

To answer your questions, I'd say....

1) Egotistical, self-righteous fuckwits.

2) Only the stupid and extremely masochistic.

anakha
02-11-2008, 10:49 PM
This thread is a classic example of a 'face turn', wrestling-wise, by KBP. :)

kskonn
02-11-2008, 10:50 PM
KBP - I wish I could say I was sorry that you were banned from SR, but it's for the best. My working theory is that you annoyed the moderators over there, THEY created the fake ID, and "mistakenly" banned you...on purpose. You'll be happier here, even if everyone (including moi) yells at you.

If that is what you are selling, I am buying. :toast

Smackie Chan
02-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Is this really a long way of you saying hello SpursTalk I am new?

exstatic
02-11-2008, 11:03 PM

Once upon a time, I was a mod there. When everything blew up, I guess I didn't hate Kori without question and fall at Dusty's feet quick enough. I was fired, also without explanation. I can tell you though, they are easily capable of the scenario I described. Who would hang out there? Only the people who walk on eggshells and drink the kool-aid and toe the party line. Everyone else pretty much gets banned.

duncan228
02-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Once upon a time, I was a mod there. When everything blew up, I guess I didn't hate Kori without question and fall at Dusty's feet quick enough. I was fired, also without explanation. I can tell you though, they are easily capable of the scenario I described. Who would hang out there? Only the people who walk on eggshells and drink the kool-aid and toe the party line. Everyone else pretty much gets banned.

The more I learn about the place the more I thank God I found ST.

I wasn't on SR long enough to get banned. I only posted a couple of times and it was just Duncan updates, never anything with an opinion. I knew the second I found ST that I belonged here. It wasn't welcoming there. It was like you describe, fall in line and you can be part of it.

I believe that they are capable of what you describe.

ClingingMars
02-11-2008, 11:47 PM

επειδή δεν μπορείτε να μιλήσετε τα αγγλικά

-Mars

ClingingMars
02-11-2008, 11:57 PM
also

ClingingMars, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

gotta love SR

-Mars

exstatic
02-12-2008, 12:03 AM
also

ClingingMars, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

gotta love SR

-Mars
That didn't take long. Nice to know they still read here to figure out who they want to ban.

san antonio spurs
02-12-2008, 12:22 AM
I've never got banned even though I used to get at it with Mombear and DizzG and RichB.
They used to edit my posts when I was disagreing but then I would just double post and eventually the let it that way. :lol
I love both boards(even though it's been a while since I posted there), I think they complete each other well.

Smackie Chan
02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
επειδή δεν μπορείτε να μιλήσετε τα αγγλικά

-Mars

:lmao

E20
02-12-2008, 12:40 AM
And spell "America" with a "c" on this board.
I actually spell it with three K's, but whatever floats your boat.

E20
02-12-2008, 12:41 AM
And they are all capital.

Kori Ellis
02-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Kill Bill, I saw that they said they did NOT ban you or the fake Kill Bill. Maybe this is just some kind of weird mix up. Enjoy your time at both boards. Many people do.

polandprzem
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Kori ma racje, z tym ze musisz uwazac na niektorych kolesi :rolleyes

Z reszta tutaj panuje raczej zasada - wszystkie chwyty dozwolone. I to odroznia Spursreport od spurstalk.

A tak przy okazji to dawno nie pisalem w swoim ojczystym jezyku.

Jest okazja wiec cosik napisalem.

anjlbitz
02-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Whenever I read KBP's posts, I always have Borat's voice in my head..

Makes his posts entertaining rather than annoying.

hsxvvd
02-12-2008, 02:51 AM
looks to me like it's been translated from another language?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-12-2008, 04:17 AM
I always thought that the Sactown board run by that rampaging lesbian should be worse but SR just makes me nauseous.

And Kori they say a lot of things over there. I told Dizz off at a Cowboys board and so he banned me at SR cause I used the same username and then denied that.