PDA

View Full Version : I know there's another forum for this, but heckuva game between Texas and Kansas

spursrule32
02-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Damion James is playing out of his mind. Any chance the Spurs talk him into coming out early for a late 1st round pick? Shoots the 3 well, plays great defense, rebounds and is pretty much leaping out of the building.

LaMarcus Bryant
02-11-2008, 11:29 PM
He's PJ Tucker reborn with a less complete offensive game and a decent 3 pointer that I don't think can be considered a strength yet. Yet another undersized hybrid player who wont translate well into the NBA.

And I sure hope not because we need him for next year. Though after the Jermichael Finley Debacle, I will never doubt that any player no matter how young or how shitty can leave us early.

spursrule32
02-11-2008, 11:34 PM
He's PJ Tucker reborn with a less complete offensive game and a decent 3 pointer that I don't think can be considered a strength yet. Yet another undersized hybrid player who wont translate well into the NBA.

And I sure hope not because we need him for next year. Though after the Jermichael Finley Debacle, I will never doubt that any player no matter how young or how shitty can leave us early.

Pretty much just kidding, but he did have great game tonight - fun to watch. I'll say this - he looked a lot more athletic and aggressive than I remember PJ to be. I remember PJ as more of a hustler and a banger than having the athletic talent that James has - then again I don't follow the Horns all season.

Solid D
02-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm sorry I missed seeing it. I was watching the Spurs and the Dallas Stars tonight. Forgot to flip over to ESPN.

SequSpur
02-11-2008, 11:50 PM
yep... good game...

Tigole Bitties
02-11-2008, 11:58 PM
His game might translate to a tweener type forward -- kind of like Danny Granger.

That Gary Johnson kid isn't very good for a highly recruited All-American.

nfg3
02-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Great game and to think the Horns won this one considering how little Augustin and Abrams contributed for for long periods. The other Horn players really took up the slack but in the end those two got it going to help get the win. If they had played in Kansas I think the Horns would have been blown out. the home court and crowd really helped,

jag
02-12-2008, 12:55 AM
I'm sorry I missed seeing it. I was watching the Spurs and the Dallas Stars tonight. Forgot to flip over to ESPN.

Damn i miss watching the Stars....we dont get anything up here...No Spurs, no Stars, no Astros. I still have the VHS i used to record the Stanley Cup finals against the Sabres haha

Solid D
02-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Damn i miss watching the Stars....we dont get anything up here...No Spurs, no Stars, no Astros. I still have the VHS i used to record the Stanley Cup finals against the Sabres haha

It was on Versus and Versus HD tonight. Stars pulled it out with 2 goals in the final 8 minutes.