PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks

Fattmac78
02-12-2008, 11:25 AM
The Knicks are trying to get rid of Zack an baby shaq, so why we not putting Bonner an Elson together for one of them? :fro

backtothebeat001
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
curry would help us on the offensive end but would bring no defense or rebounding. im not sure if i would like to take a chance on randolph or not. probably not.

remingtonbo2001
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

See 2005; Rose, Malik

SenorSpur
02-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Because we don't need either of those two losers.

Indazone
02-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Zach is a headcase and a gangsta.

sa_butta
02-12-2008, 11:40 AM
The Knicks are trying to get rid of Zack an baby shaq, so why we not putting Bonner an Elson together for one of them? :froFor starters neither of those would work money-wise.

SenorSpur
02-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Zach is a headcase and a gangsta.

.....and Curry is a soft-ass.

Both of them together are on-court dumb-assess

Fattmac78
02-12-2008, 11:46 AM
An Elson an Bonner is what?? At least they can score the score!! Weneed some kinda help in the paint> You cant even put the ball in Elsons hand without him fumbling it and Bonner dont even see the floor anymore. So whats the problem with a little more offense if we got Timmy to rebound? Any thoughts? :fro

SenorSpur
02-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Have you seen Randolph and Curry's contract numbers?

Nuff said.

tav1
02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
The Knicks are trying to get rid of Zack an baby shaq, so why we not putting Bonner an Elson together for one of them? :fro

Fattmac78 are you aware of the NBA's trade rules. If not, dust up.

SlovenianGuy
02-12-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm thinking about Barry+Elson for Curry as I already mentioned in this thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2238478&postcount=38)

tav1
02-12-2008, 11:55 AM
An Elson an Bonner is what?? At least they can score the score!! Weneed some kinda help in the paint> You cant even put the ball in Elsons hand without him fumbling it and Bonner dont even see the floor anymore. So whats the problem with a little more offense if we got Timmy to rebound? Any thoughts? :fro

Eddy Curry is a notoriously bad defender and avoids rebounds like the clap.

Fattmac78
02-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Ok fuck them then, what about Artest? His contract is up at the end of the yr right!?! An if he get to actin crazy we all know what happens if you get in Pops dog house!! So all that talk about he is a headcase, I dont think that would matter. He said Tim is a pimp and I believe he would cherish to play next to Tim. He said KG muffed Tim an Duncan didnt do nothing back but kicked Kg ass on the court and won a championship! He's a Pimp. Thats the words of Artest, so i think he would love to be Lil Timmy's Biotch. :fro

loveforthegame
02-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I wouldn't want either player even if it meant getting rid of both Elson and Bonner.

Both have ridiculous contracts and bring nothing defensively nor would help with rebounding.

twilo73
02-12-2008, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't touch Curry he adds nothing to the team... Randolph is another story. I would stay away just because of his contract but he does add a ton of rebounding and scoring... too bad he can't block.

Villanueva is still my top choice for PF/C and M. Miller for swing guy. We get them both and we would have a very nice chance of repeating.

SlovenianGuy
02-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Ok fuck them then, what about Artest? His contract is up at the end of the yr right!?! An if he get to actin crazy we all know what happens if you get in Pops dog house!! So all that talk about he is a headcase, I dont think that would matter. He said Tim is a pimp and I believe he would cherish to play next to Tim. He said KG muffed Tim an Duncan didnt do nothing back but kicked Kg ass on the court and won a championship! He's a Pimp. Thats the words of Artest, so i think he would love to be Lil Timmy's Biotch. :fro

What can Spurs offer for Artest?
Kings don't need Barry. Sacramento is looking for a quality PF (an upgrade over Mikki Moore) and Spurs are the last team that could help them solve this problem.

I can't see any trade with the Kings if no other team is involved in the trade.

T Park
02-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Fuck Artest
Fuck Curry
Fuck Randolph

They are not wanted, they are not needed.

Stop making up stupid trade scenarios.

twilo73
02-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Fuck Artest
Fuck Curry
Fuck Randolph

They are not wanted, they are not needed.

Stop making up stupid trade scenarios.

That is really not true.. you might not want them, but Artest and Randolph would certainly help the team. We need another quality scorer, defense, rebounding, and blocking and these two guys offer solutions some of those needs.

Are they problem children yes, but you can't deny that they are quality guys. Curry is crap I'll give you that.

Indazone
02-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Screw all those guys. If ya want a big man go Euroleague or get someone from the draft.

twilo73
02-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Screw all those guys. If ya want a big man go Euroleague or get someone from the draft.

Scolarules people suggesting these guys aren't necessarily against getting a Euro or someone in the draft... the reason why all these options are being suggested is that many of us think that we don't have enough right now to win this year. LA, Dallas, and Phoenix could have enough to beat us and in many people's minds we need to upgrade ourselves if we want to repeat.

And the arguement that we beat them last year with our players and we can do it again doesn't work because it has sort of been proven already this year that our team took a step down given age and other factors from last year with the same players. So we do need upgrades.

Heck with your reasoning you would rather upgrade this summer and compete again next year.

Ghost Writer
02-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Both Randolph and Curry do the same thing on the block.

Get the entry pass, dribble a millions time, never pass out and try and score.

Neither play good defense or block shots.

Holt's Cat
02-12-2008, 02:41 PM
It's a shame the Spurs haven't had the success Casper's Knicks have had over the last 10 seasons.

T Park
02-12-2008, 02:53 PM

You mean like Tiago Splitter?

The consensus best big man in europe?

Already done. :)

Ghost Writer
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
It's a shame the Spurs haven't had the success Casper's Knicks have had over the last 10 seasons.
My Knicks?

I hate the Knicks.

You can take your mask off now, Marcus.

You had me going there for a second with the empty, homerrific responses, though.

:lol

I like Crawford, Nate Rob, Fred Jones and would even look at J. Jeffries off the Knicks, but that's it. Q-Rich is too injury-prone and inconsistent.

baseline bum
02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
The Spurs could use a nasty bigman who can rebound and play physical defense or block shots. Randolph and Curry fail each count.

Ghost Writer
02-12-2008, 03:13 PM
The Spurs could use a nasty bigman who can rebound and play physical defense or block shots. Randolph and Curry fail each count.
Exactly.

Why do you think the Knicks suck?

Overlap of skill sets is a big reason. No interior D is another. Oh, and Isiaiah.

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 03:16 PM

that would be a great deal.........................pull it off RC

Zach or Curry would be a 1000x increase on what we haev now, which is basically Duncan by himself

MoSpur
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Malik is also available.

Radiosparks
02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
You mean like Tiago Splitter?

The consensus best big man in europe?

Already done. :)

Yup, this man.

nlrqMS7tp-A