PDA

View Full Version : LOL Spursreport

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:16 PM
I registered on there this morning with a username and password with the intent on just fucking with that tubby bitch that runs the site. Mind you, today was also my first visit to that place.

Before they even allowed me to make a post, my info was deleted. It doesn't even recognize my password anymore.

The only explanation I can think of is that they checked this website and recognized (cause I said I was going to) that I was going to ruin their chubby world for at least an afternoon and wouldn't let me on.

Does this make me the first person banned from a forum without even posting in it?

Good Stuff!

midgetonadonkey
02-12-2008, 05:22 PM
I was banned before posting there. Squid was also not allowed.

Kori Ellis
02-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, they probably should ban you if your only intent was just to fuck with people. :lol

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:24 PM
I was banned before posting there. Squid was also not allowed.

Fuck, why can't I ever be first.

Seriously though, my mistake for registering as "johnsmith". What a bunch of over sensative whore's.

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Well, they probably should ban you if your only intent was just to fuck with people. :lol

That was my only intent here originally too and no one banned me. And now this is my favorite website ever, ever.

bigzak25
02-12-2008, 05:25 PM
a few of their Mods are members here and post from behind other screen names without incident...

Kori Ellis
02-12-2008, 05:28 PM
a few of their Mods are members here and post from behind other screen names without incident...

True.

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:28 PM

Bitches

E20
02-12-2008, 05:29 PM
johnsmith = mouse

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
johnsmith = mouse

How do you figure?

whottt
02-12-2008, 05:31 PM
That was my only intent here originally too and no one banned me. And now this is my favorite website ever, ever.

No offense...but you aren't really that good at fucking with people. Hate to burst your bubble.

TPark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Smith

E20
02-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't know, I did this to you last year when I said johnsmith = cuckingfunt and you got hella mad. I just wanted to see if you would get mad again.

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:32 PM
No offense...but you aren't really that good at fucking people. Hate to burst your bubble.

Dude, behind Tpark, you've established yourself at being the most disliked, least respected poster on this forum. I've read everyone's replies to you and you're not treated well. So you'll have to pardon me if I'm not real offended by your insult.

E20
No offense...but you aren't really that good at fucking with people. Hate to burst your bubble.

Because TPark actually means the stuff he says, so he is not kidding around. Mostly everybody else is just fucking around.

johnsmith
I don't know, I did this to you last year when I said johnsmith = cuckingfunt and you got hella mad. I just wanted to see if you would get mad again.

Fuck, I don't even remember that. I've had way too many dumb conversations on here since then I guess.

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Because TPark actually means the stuff he says, so he is not kidding around. Mostly everybody else is just fucking around.

Agreed, I have no doubt that Tpark is the same way in real life as he is on this site.

whottt
02-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Dude, behind Tpark, you've established yourself at being the most disliked, least respected poster on this forum.

Yeah...because I'm good at fucking with people. You sh be taking notes.

I've read everyone's replies to you and you're not treated well. So you'll have to pardon me if I'm not real offended by your insult.

And you'll pardon me if I think you don't have a fucking clue what you are doing or saying...

You want to fuck with people so you'll be liked?

johnsmith
02-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah...because I'm good at fucking with people. You sh be taking notes.

And you'll pardon me if I think you don't have a fucking clue what you are doing or saying...

You want to fuck with people so you'll be liked?

k

T Park
02-12-2008, 05:47 PM

I do?

T Park
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Agreed, I have no doubt that Tpark is the same way in real life as he is on this site.

Couldn't be any more wrong.

E20
02-12-2008, 06:07 PM
I do?
I don't know, but most of the stuff you say that offends other people doesn't seem to be joking, but an opnion. And from what I hear T Park is a pretty nice guy outside the forums and he is nice too in the forums as well, I just don't get my panties in a bunch if he says something I disagree with.

You don't offend me or anything. :spin

T Park
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
And from what I hear T Park is a pretty nice guy outside the forums and he is nice too in the forums as well, I just don't get my panties in a bunch if he says something I disagree with.

Yeah thats pretty much me :)

2centsworth
02-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Tpark sounded pretty good on the radio.

Twisted_Dawg
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM

Good reply.

Phil Hellmuth
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I used to post a lot on spursreport back in the day and glad I haven't gone back since (probably 2 years)

whottt
02-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Tpark sounded pretty good on the radio.

TPark's a lot different in real life...I wasn't going to mention it though because it was such a great way of affirming that johnsmith is stupid....without letting him in on it.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-12-2008, 06:48 PM
I registered on there this morning with a username and password with the intent on just fucking with that tubby bitch that runs the site. Mind you, today was also my first visit to that place.

Before they even allowed me to make a post, my info was deleted. It doesn't even recognize my password anymore.

Good Stuff!

Wow. Those guys at Spursreport are smarter than I gave them credit for. Whodathunkit?

DannyT
02-12-2008, 07:10 PM
dont user the account spurstalker it wont even let you attempt to reply

exstatic
02-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Fuck, why can't I ever be first.

Seriously though, my mistake for registering as "johnsmith". What a bunch of over sensative whore's.
Dude, they banned a relative of someone who was friends with LJ and Kori (Patrick) before he ever posted there. You gotta come with something along the lines of "They broke into my house and pre-banned me on my own computer just for thinking of registering!!!" to get SR ban cred here.

I think it's funny that SR mods post here, incognito. I wonder if Dusty knows which ones, and when the witch hunt will commence. I'll bet timvp knows every one, even multiple aliases. Can't really blame them, though. I'd be bored as shit there, too. I'm guessing that if he catches any of them, they'll join the roster of SR ex-mods here:

Kori, timvp, Rogbok, exstatic, and baseline bum. Did I forget anyone?

Are you next, shy SR mod?

Buddy Holly
02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
I just checked and I can still log onto my original (once banned) Buddy Holly screen name over there. lol Well, I guess it'll get banned again if SR people post and view threads here.

Chris Duel
02-12-2008, 10:15 PM
I've never understood the non-stop venom and hatred that SOME (not all) of the people at SpursReport.com cannot let go of.

I've personally been an object of their scorn, attacks and ridicule for years now. They even tried hard to get me fired from WOAI.

Online message boards naturally result in drama and angst. I get that. I'm sure I've inspired and deserved criticism and slams over the years and will continue to do so.

But to be honest, I've never seen a more fear-based and anger-based online community since I first got online in 1997.

Mouse showed his wisdom, heart and soul yesterday on ESPN 1250 by suggesting that we should all lay down our differences and get along. Mouse is often viewed as a cartoon character on line and on air, but I have always known his depth and genius that he shields with biting comedy.

On a positive note, DizzG and Ganuple are now friends of mine on MySpace. There was a time when the angst between them, me and people on our Feedback Zone board was insane. Becoming their friends on MySpace was inspiring to me.

Clearly, people CAN evolve and truly act as adults over time (myself included).

Not everyone at SpursReport.com is petty and hellbent on hate. There are good people there.

Personally, I wish them the best and have zero animosity toward any of them, including this LadySpur person whom I don't even remember, but apparently cannot yet let go of her hatred for me.

Forgive them all and love them anyway.

Ultimately that is the goal and that is our personal liberation.

Mouse is right.

We SHOULD all get along. And we SHOULD all have fun.

High School ended for me 30 years ago - Class of '78.

It's nice to see people who not only allow, but celebrate a diversity of opinion and personalities.

Thanks to the 99% of you here at SpursTalk.com who understand that it is our differences that makes us special, unique and fun.

2centsworth
02-12-2008, 10:19 PM
I've never understood the non-stop venom and hatred that SOME (not all) of the people at SpursReport.com cannot let go of.

I've personally been an object of their scorn, attacks and ridicule for years now. They even tried hard to get me fired from WOAI.

Online message boards naturally result in drama and angst. I get that. I'm sure I've inspired and deserved criticism and slams over the years and will continue to do so.

But to be honest, I've never seen a more fear-based and anger-based online community since I first got online in 1997.

Mouse showed his wisdom, heart and soul yesterday on ESPN 1250 by suggesting that we should all lay down our differences and get along. Mouse is often viewed as a cartoon character on line and on air, but I have always known his depth and genius that he shields with biting comedy.

On a positive note, DizzG and Ganuple are now friends of mine on MySpace. There was a time when the angst between them, me and people on our Feedback Zone board was insane. Becoming their friends on MySpace was inspiring to me.

Not everyone at SpursReport.com is petty and hellbent on hate. There are good people there.

Personally, I wish them the best and have zero animosity toward any of them, including this LadySpur person whom I don't even remember, but apparently cannot yet let go of her hatred for me.

Mouse is right.

It's nice to see people who not only allow, but celebrate a diversity of opinion and personalities.

Thanks to the 99% of you here at SpursTalk.com who understand that it is our differences that makes us special, unique and fun.
Amen Brother!

midgetonadonkey
02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I tried to rejoin today in an act of good faith just to be a part of their boards as well but they never activated my account and when I emailed the admins about it they deleted my account all together. I have never done anything to those people and they just don't want me there because of who I am on ST. I'd be cool and post in both places but obviously they don't want me there so fuck them.

whottt
02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
I just checked and I can still log onto my original (once banned) Buddy Holly screen name over there. lol Well, I guess it'll get banned again if SR people post and view threads here.

Pretty sure Dusty had a hard time pulling the ultimate trigger on you because of the high quality asskissing you provided to him...he's only human. And once your ass gets kissed like that, that thoroughly, that totally, that completely...it's hard to completely shut that door.

whottt
02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Kori, timvp, Rogbok, exstatic, and baseline bum. Did I forget anyone?

I think I've seen one of the alien guys posting here...not sure if it was the one that was a mod or not.

I think I've also seen at least one post by Mombear here(not the mouse troll but the real one)...but I'm not certain.

whottt
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM

Mouse is right.

It was the desire to annoy Conan and Bear that lead to me signing up on a Spurs message board for the first time. Those guys really pissed me off.

Last Comic Standing
02-13-2008, 12:07 AM
It was the desire to annoy Conan and Bear that lead to me signing up on a Spurs message board for the first time. Those guys really pissed me off.

Those two were ht original TRolls of San Antonio and knew how to get you posting! :tu

ATRAIN
02-13-2008, 08:30 AM
I tried to rejoin today in an act of good faith just to be a part of their boards as well but they never activated my account and when I emailed the admins about it they deleted my account all together. I have never done anything to those people and they just don't want me there because of who I am on ST. I'd be cool and post in both places but obviously they don't want me there so fuck them.

How many boards are you banned from?

ATRAIN
02-13-2008, 08:35 AM
User Info
Welcome, ATRAIN.
You last visited: 05-04-07 at 02:34 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

I wonder if I will get banned now?

2centsworth
02-13-2008, 08:37 AM
I've never had a problem at SR.

E20
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
So I'm gonna make an account of SR and SPAM THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!

Triumph
02-13-2008, 11:26 AM
how can people that eat that much have assholes so tight?

Slomo
02-13-2008, 11:32 AM
So I'm gonna make an account of SR and SPAM THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!Why?

Will you feel better?

Let them be, if they want that kind of a forum, let them have it. WTF?

I lurked for a long time at different internet boards, because it was the best way of getting my daily fix of NBA and more specifically Spurs info. I stopped reading SR very quickly, because it was not very good (at least at the time I discovered it). Infos were always one sided and no real debate ever developed (again at that time - I hear it was not always so). The Cantina was so bad, that I wouldn't read the Club here in ST, because I thought it would be the same stuff.

IMO they are their own worst enemies, far worse than any troll from this or any other board. So let them be and invest your time and energy in making this board better (although that may be a tall order for you...)

MB20
02-13-2008, 11:50 AM
I post at SR mostly, but I also like ST. I particularly enjoy reading TimVPīs game thoughts. I live in Argentina, and canīt watch the games, so those threads are a nice read the morning after a Spurs game.
There are good and bad posters in each board.

People take forums too seriously.

midgetonadonkey
02-13-2008, 11:58 AM
How many boards are you banned from?

Only 4 or 5.

ancestron
02-13-2008, 12:28 PM
spursreport sucks...common knowledge I know.

ancestron
02-13-2008, 12:29 PM
this is my thousandth post.

Kori Ellis
02-13-2008, 12:46 PM
So I'm gonna make an account of SR and SPAM THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!

If you guys do that crap, you will just end up being banned from here. I don't need trouble for other people just because all decide to be assholes. Grow up.

Thanks.

DannyT
02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
fuck spurs report and what they stand for...i am just glad we currently have a free home to say pretty much what we want no mater how stupid it may be with out penalty...thanks girl for what you do and put up with...but whatever

johnsmith
02-13-2008, 02:03 PM
TPark's a lot different in real life...I wasn't going to mention it though because it was such a great way of affirming that johnsmith is stupid....without letting him in on it.

So I'm not smart because I don't know you or TPark in real life? You realize that I don't want to meet you in real life don't you?

By the way, Tpark, you did sound good on the radio yesterday, nice job.

Whott, I don't generally reply to anything you say because of your boutons like schtick you pull in the political forum as I don't think it merit's a response. But further then that, most of your posts are so criminally unfunny, that it just isn't worth my time. When I give mouse, Manny, E20, TSA, buddyholly, Jimcs, Ed Jones, etc shit, they give me shit back and generally, it's fucking hilarious. That's why we do it, to get a laugh. Your routine is boring, repetative, and just dumb, so I don't put in the effort. So in the future, you can give me shit all you want, but know this, I don't fucking read it anyway.

So now you can parse up my reply like you do to everyone else and post a bunch of "shut the fuck ups" like you always do, and I'll go on with my life not knowing or caring about it.
Later bitch.

T Park
02-13-2008, 02:06 PM
So now you can parse up my reply like you do to everyone else and post a bunch of "shut the fuck ups" like you always do, and I'll go on with my life not knowing or caring about it.
Later bitch

I gotta say that made me laugh out loud :lol

Jimmy
02-13-2008, 02:25 PM
I am with Duel on this one. How can someone remember what someone did at a website 10 years ago more less still hate them for it? That only proves the person never really liked you in the first place like they acted at one time.

I remember many times LadySpur and DizzG at LJ's house drinking and shooting pool like family and now they treat you like you murdered one of their children?

Fuck even Mrs. Buttafuoco forgave Amy Fisher and she shot her in the face.

In a way let SR keep the childish act going it keeps them beneath us.

gatoloco
02-13-2008, 02:48 PM
know when i think of funny posters, smith is tops on the list!

whottt
02-13-2008, 02:51 PM
So I'm not smart because I don't know you or TPark in real life? You realize that I don't want to meet you in real life don't you?

By the way, Tpark, you did sound good on the radio yesterday, nice job.

Whott, I don't generally reply to anything you say because of your boutons like schtick you pull in the political forum as I don't think it merit's a response. But further then that, most of your posts are so criminally unfunny, that it just isn't worth my time. When I give mouse, Manny, E20, TSA, buddyholly, Jimcs, Ed Jones, etc shit, they give me shit back and generally, it's fucking hilarious. That's why we do it, to get a laugh. Your routine is boring, repetative, and just dumb, so I don't put in the effort. So in the future, you can give me shit all you want, but know this, I don't fucking read it anyway.

Later bitch.

Geez...just shut the fuck up.

Chris Duel
02-13-2008, 11:26 PM
I post at SR mostly, but I also like ST. I particularly enjoy reading TimVPīs game thoughts. I live in Argentina, and canīt watch the games, so those threads are a nice read the morning after a Spurs game.
There are good and bad posters in each board.

People take forums too seriously.

MB20,

Where do you live in Argentina?

My nephew lives in Buenos Aires. He grew up in S.A. and is a huge Spurs fan. He's 31 and has become a huge D.J. and creative artist in Buenos Aires.

His band has been invited to South by Southwest in Austin in March.

If you're near B.A., I can hook you up with him. He is a great guy.

Chris

Kori Ellis
02-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Fuck even Mrs. Buttafuoco forgave Amy Fisher and she shot her in the face.

:lmao

MB20
02-14-2008, 01:34 PM
MB20,

Where do you live in Argentina?

My nephew lives in Buenos Aires. He grew up in S.A. and is a huge Spurs fan. He's 31 and has become a huge D.J. and creative artist in Buenos Aires.

His band has been invited to South by Southwest in Austin in March.

If you're near B.A., I can hook you up with him. He is a great guy.

Chris

I live in Buenos Aires, and work in downtown. Your nephew is around my age.
Whatīs the bandīs name?
Iīm open to meeting any Spur fan around the world. Itīs not easy to discuss basketball here. Nobody gives a damn about NBA basketball in Argentina. 99% of the population donīt even know who Lebron James is. They probably have heard the name Shaquille a couple of times. :)

T Park
02-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Nobody gives a damn about NBA basketball in Argentina.

WTF

They have 5 country men in the league all doing well and they don't?

Thats weird.

MB20
02-14-2008, 02:14 PM
WTF

They have 5 country men in the league all doing well and they don't?

Thats weird.

People here like:

1. Soccer
2. Soccer
3. Soccer
4. idem

25. Auto Racing
35. Tennis/Basketball/Rugby/Boxing

You get the idea...this country is soccer crazy. Not that thereīs anything wrong with that. :smokin

02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
People here like:

1. Soccer Against Brazil
2. Soccer Against Brazil
3. Soccer Against Brazil
4. idem

25. Auto Racing

You get the idea...this country is soccer crazy. Not that thereīs anything wrong with that. :smokin

FTFY

T Park
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
ftfy?

02-14-2008, 02:23 PM
ftfy?

Yep

Follow along carefully...

Fixed
That
For
You

MB20
02-14-2008, 02:24 PM
FTFY

Yes, Brazil is our main rival at soccer (and every other imaginable sport).
But only in sports. I love that country. Especially on vacations.

T Park
02-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Yep

Follow along carefully...

Fixed
That
For
You

Sorry I've never gotten to know all that cool internet lingo.

02-14-2008, 02:36 PM
See, if you'd quit concentrating on all that Spurs stuff you'd know things like that...

/Old guys trying to fit in and be hip FTW!
//Second thought years ago I saw Bill Whatshisface the weather guy from Channel 4 at the Backroom at Sneakers scamming on 21 year olds (Warrant show), don't wanna be "that guy"
///Guess I can't go to Hooter's anymore either

MaNuMaNiAc
02-14-2008, 05:12 PM
People here like:

1. Soccer
2. Soccer
3. Soccer
4. idem

25. Auto Racing

You get the idea...this country is soccer crazy. Not that thereīs anything wrong with that. :smokinI wouldn't go so far as putting it that way, but it is true that football is the only sport with legitimate lasting power in terms of fan interest in Argentina. We've been playing professional football here for over 100 years, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that it be the MAIN interest.

Problem is, sports fan interest here in Argentina, with regards to anything other than football, is very fickle in nature. Baketball, tennis, rugby, etc, all have their time in the spotlight (as long as an Argie is doing well, which I find to be complete bullshit).

It is true however that basketball has increased in popularity enomously. Hopefully that will stay that way even after Manu retires (though I don't think so).

Kriz-Maxima
02-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Interesting. For some reason i thought that basketball was quite popular in Argentina seeing how they have a very good team and good players around the world. Obviously football is second to none, but i tought that basketball would be pretty popular.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Interesting. For some reason i thought that basketball was quite popular in Argentina seeing how they have a very good team and good players around the world. Obviously football is second to none, but i tought that basketball would be pretty popular.It is in some parts, but the country as a whole doesn't seem too interested in the sport. I imagine its the same scenario with soccer in the states.

Having said that Bahia Blanca bleeds basketball, so they have produced a lot of good players. Manu being the most recognized and succesful ofcourse.

Mavs08
02-14-2008, 08:44 PM
I wonder how many NBA stars your country missed out on.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
I wonder how many NBA stars your country missed out on.How do you mean?

jman3000
02-14-2008, 10:03 PM
you can have my username and password for my account over there... i actually signed up over there before i signed up over here.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-14-2008, 10:24 PM
My account over there still worked as of yesterday, but why would I go there? This is where my family is.

I have only one more thing to say about this subject and that is before I came to SA in 2003 I asked people for help with my trip, contacting the Spurs to try and meet David, etc. I wrote to Dusty a number of times thinking that he might be willing and able to help someone coming from Australia who had been a part of SR since 2000. He never replied, not freaking ONCE.

When I got to SA, Ladyspur and Christie were really nice to me and we had great fun at my first live Spurs game. They also helped me to find a new hotel which really helped. And then, of course, I met Kori and LJ, Kris, Patrick, Manny, Ex, SW, Sequ, etc. and they treated me like royalty. I had traveled to the other side of the world and found a ready-made family. It was INCREDIBLE to be accepted and cared for like that, and to this day I am so GRATEFUL for the love I have received from this community.

Peace Love Unity Respect

T Park
02-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey, I met you too, wtf :)

Not only that, I shared a good mexican dinner with ya next to ya.

Come on :)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey, I met you too, wtf :)

Not only that, I shared a good mexican dinner with ya next to ya.

Come on :)

Dude, I was talking about 2003, I met you in 2007. And yes, the Mexican was good.

Why didn't you talk more? I was hoping to talk to you, but you were quiet. Maybe we can chat more next time? :)

BTW, I'm glad to hear that you are owning on the radio. I think your takes have really grown and deepened over the last few years.

The one guy i am yet to meet, and still feel guilty as hell about not meeting, is MOUSE. I love you dude, and we will meet next time! As I said before, I think you should pick me up from the airport next time and we'll go on an immediate 48 hour bender of epic proportions... ;)

Pick of Destiny
02-14-2008, 11:54 PM
How do you mean?

By Basketball not being the #1 sport to your football aka soccer? you guys might of had a few Manu's and MJ's that went undiscovered.

Hey Ruff try asking ladyspur now for help. :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-15-2008, 12:10 AM
By Basketball not being the #1 sport to your football aka soccer? you guys might of had a few Manu's and MJ's that went undiscovered.

Hey Ruff try asking ladyspur now for help. :lmao

So I hear. That's really sad though, because back in 03 she was really nice to me. I wonder what happened to change everything?

Pick of Destiny
02-15-2008, 12:23 AM
The way I understood it LS and Dusty can't stand LJ and Kori but what does that have to do with the rest of us?

Lets say one day Pop has an argument with the owner of the AT&T center does that mean the Spurs can't play there anymore?

And if your going to ban everyone who hangs out with Kori and LJ then don't do it half ass.

They still like Rocketman, Animal, and Taco. all 3 of them go to ST GTGs.

I have more respect for a KKK member that hates all black people than one who says he does and is married to one.

To be honest I thought DizzG and LadySpur would mature with age, how fucked up was that dream? :lmao

Taco
02-15-2008, 09:12 AM
They still like Rocketman, Animal, and Taco. all 3 of them go to ST GTGs.

I don't think Rocket or Animal post anymore on any sites (that i've seen)

USA Employee
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't think Rocket or Animal post anymore on any sites (that i've seen)

But when they did they had no probblem with them associating with us did they?

GustyDarza
02-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Spursreport sucks.

T Park
02-15-2008, 03:07 PM
:lmao

Taco
02-15-2008, 04:52 PM
But when they did they had no probblem with them associating with us did they?

NO PROBLEMS WITH THOSE DUDES THEY WERE COOL