PDA

View Full Version : Redskins targeting Chad Johnson

sa_butta
02-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Numerous league sources, including some with direct knowledge of conversations between Snyder, Cerrato and recent head coaching candidates, have affirmed that the Redskins have interest in trading for Cincinnati (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/Cincinnati+Bengals?tid=informline) wide receiver Chad Johnson (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/Chad+Johnson?tid=informline), with two league sources saying Johnson is eager to land a hefty new contract from Washington.

Acquiring an elite receiver is Snyder's top priority, league sources said. The Bengals have said they have no intention of trading Johnson, but his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is working quietly to broker a deal, the sources said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/11/AR2008021102433.html

Flight3107
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Washington

Where superstars go to flame out

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-12-2008, 07:29 PM
He pissed and moaned that Palmer wasn't getting him the ball.

I can only imagine how he's going to be with Campbell as his QB.

Vinnie_Johnson
02-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh that would be great TV :hungry:

Bigzax
02-12-2008, 09:55 PM
fix the lines first Daniel...i want big HOGS on the OLine and BAD BRUTHAS on the DLine...and keep our FUCKING DRAFT PICKS!

spursRgay
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
How bout Chad and TO as a 1/2 punch? I'd much rather have that than mcfadden and no barber. GET ON IT JERRY!

Vinnie_Johnson
02-12-2008, 11:31 PM
How bout Chad and TO as a 1/2 punch? I'd much rather have that than mcfadden and no barber. GET ON IT JERRY!

No way those two could play together.
:pctoss

san antonio spurs
02-12-2008, 11:46 PM
No way those two could play together.
:pctoss
Sure they can.

With two QB and two footballs.

StylisticS
02-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Chad Johnson isn't going to Dallas and he doesn't need to. Let him go to Washington. I want a young receiver and a young running back to go with our young quarterback.

Harry Callahan
02-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Washington repeating the same mistakes over and over. That is the definition of insanity - Little Danny is doing it again. OK by me.

kskonn
02-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Sure they can.

With two QB and two footballs.

it would be a genius new offense by Garrett. the defense would never know what hit them.

kskonn
02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Chad Johnson isn't going to Dallas and he doesn't need to. Let him go to Washington. I want a young receiver and a young running back to go with our young quarterback.

Not sure if I would quickly dismiss that their is a possibility that he would end up in Dallas. Romo has proved that he can handle a big ego star receiver. This would allow for Romo to have another go to guy when TO finally start to decline due to age, that does not appear for another few years, he is probably in the physical shape of a 26 or 27 year old.

However, I agree with you, I think the cowboys will have a alot of good receivers available to them if they stay put in the draft, not to mention they could draft whoever the best player is at 26. I was hoping they could get a stud safety and ship roy williams off for more picks next year or another corner to help add depth.The only problem with that dream is that I do not think that their are any stud safeties available this year.

StylisticS
02-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Not sure if I would quickly dismiss that their is a possibility that he would end up in Dallas. Romo has proved that he can handle a big ego star receiver. This would allow for Romo to have another go to guy when TO finally start to decline due to age, that does not appear for another few years, he is probably in the physical shape of a 26 or 27 year old.

However, I agree with you, I think the cowboys will have a alot of good receivers available to them if they stay put in the draft, not to mention they could draft whoever the best player is at 26. I was hoping they could get a stud safety and ship roy williams off for more picks next year or another corner to help add depth.The only problem with that dream is that I do not think that their are any stud safeties available this year.

If there was no such thing as a fuckin cap, Roy Williams would be long gone already. But we take a huge cap hit this year and next even if we trade Roy so he's here to stay, sadly. I'd like to draft a 3rd corner and another receiver in the 1st round and draft a rb in the 2nd. However, if Mendenhall is there in the 1st, GET HIM.