PDA

View Full Version : TPark tears up the ESPN studios!

Pick of Destiny
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Wow TPark was on fire as he unleashed his sports fury on the two sports hosts on the ESPN show just now!

In fact they want him back on in 10 minutes to complete his world class Spurs rant as he calls out the fair weather Spur fans. I had no idea TPark was sports host material the man has talent and reminds me of a young JT brick!

Don't miss TPark in rare form 1250 AM ESPN the Zone!

I will try and upload his call for those who don't tune in on line.
:tu

duncan228
02-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Please upload anything you can.
We all deserve to hear it!

I haven't spotted yesterday's show anywhere yet, is it coming?

J.T.
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Who's JT Brick?

Findog
02-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Who's JT Brick?

a Jim-Rome clone and douchebag extraordinaire

Pick of Destiny
02-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Please upload anything you can.
We all deserve to hear it!

I haven't spotted yesterday's show anywhere yet, is it coming?

The free file sharing sites are so slow I have been waiting since 8am to upload a 8mb sound wave of Kori. So download eMule

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=emule&filename=eMule0.48a-Installer2.exe&use_mirror=superb-west

then do a search for the following files!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Kori-live.jpg

Pick of Destiny
02-12-2008, 06:43 PM

He has a radio show what do you or I have?

:wakeup

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
did he suffer amnesia after GM4 of the 2005 NBA finals?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18939

and he said he wouldn't post for an year, and obviously he's not man of word which sums up the type of person he is.........ignored that

Road Warrior
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Anthony Pitman just bitched out!

duncan228
02-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks Pick Of Destiny.
On it...

Flight3107
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Wow TPark was on fire as he unleashed his sports fury on the two sports hosts on the ESPN show just now!

In fact they want him back on in 10 minutes to complete his world class Spurs rant as he calls out the fair weather Spur fans. I had no idea TPark was sports host material the man has talent and reminds me of a young JT brick!

http://www.kimrichter.com/Blog/uploaded_images/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
THATS MY MAN! Fuck all the bandwagon fair weather fans

anakha
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73767

THE SPURS are NOT going to REPEAT, Damn I hope TD leaves the SPurs

Thread started: 07-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Thread Starter: Spurs Dynasty 21

Pot, kettle, black.

Mister Sinister
02-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Pot, kettle, black.
:lmao

duncan228
02-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Define irony...

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Pot, kettle, black.

I just stated a harsh truth, I didn't jump off the bandwagon as I still want the Spurs to repeat

but the truth is harsh, the SPurs are paying for it now

Mister Sinister
02-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Define irony...
Irony: Noun. See, SD21.
SD21: Noun. See, moron.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Very nice. I can almost imagine the conversation in my head......

TPark: "Screw those fair weather fans, giving up on my Spurs last spring. I rode this team all the way to the championship in 2007! Hell yeah!"

"And in '06 I never stopped believing...and in '04 despite their playoff exits I stood and cheered these guys!!"

"In '03 I loved me some SJax. In 2002, 2001 and 2000 I supported my Spurs despite the Lakers titles. In 1999...that year was special...the first title. We even had fair weather fans then...but I believed brother...I believed!!"

Host: "That's great...TPark is it? That's just super. What about 2005? You didn't mention 2005."

* click *

* dialtone *

Host: "Well, our caller seems to be out of range with his cellphone. Let's go to Mr. Mouse for the 4th time today on line three..."

anakha
02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
I just stated a harsh truth, I didn't jump off the bandwagon as I still want the Spurs to repeat

but the truth is harsh, the SPurs are paying for it now

You've already exposed yourself as being nowhere near as much a Spur fan as you are a Duncan and Scola fan. So don't even pretend to think you can judge who are true Spurs fans or not.

duncan228
02-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Irony: Noun. See, SD21.
SD21: Noun. See, moron.

anakha
02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Host: "That's great...TPark is it? That's just super. What about 2005? You didn't mention 2005."

* click *

* dialtone *

Host: "Well, our caller seems to be out of range with his cellphone. Let's go to Mr. Mouse for the 4th time today on line three..."

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
You've already exposed yourself as being nowhere near as much a Spur fan as you are a Duncan and Scola fan. So don't even pretend to think you can judge who are true Spurs fans or not.

and you are in no place to call anyone out as a non-spurs fan

anakha
02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
and you are in no place to call anyone out as a non-spurs fan

Why call you out if you're doing a good job of exposing yourself anyway? :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
I tease T Park. In fact I just did in the other thread. But I know he loves his team. We all get emotional in the heat of the playoffs. Some more than others.

mouse
02-12-2008, 07:03 PM

I never really got into talking about a persons past or how unqualified they are if they succeed at what they do. After all Kurt Warner was bagging groceries weeks before he tried out for the RAMS QB and win a NFL ring.

Hell even Jesus was born in a barn. The point is you can't always be born with a cool job or a bad ass reputation we all have to start somewhere. What if Kori or LJ become a huge Sports annalist for FOX or ESPN? are we to say "that Kori Ellis is just a Web site administrator and lives in a 3 bedroom house" etc.....?

"LJ used to lose pick up games at UTSA to ST posters" etc....After all you can find something about anyone if you dig deep enough.
How about the losers in your sig, what was they doing 10 years ago, or today for that matter?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/443521254_c5218f0af9_o.jpg

TPark could be the next Howard Cossell. JT the Brick is not my favorite person after he acted like he was a Spurs fan when he came down to San Antonio a few years back. And I think Jim Rome is a Tool at times. But I would never take away any accomplishments they have archived. And TPark had the best phone call on the new ESPN Sports Zone show thus far and deserves his Props!

Now if he will only call back and not keep Duel and the listeners waiting.............

Mister Sinister
02-12-2008, 07:05 PM
He has a radio show what do you or I have?

A successful douchebag is still a douchebag?

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Why call you out if you're doing a good job of exposing yourself anyway? :lol

that's subjective

dictionary.com for you to see what that means

Mister Sinister
02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
that's subjective

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Hypocrisy

mouse
02-12-2008, 07:10 PM
A successful douchebag is still a douchebag?

That is true! At least he's keeps it clean! :smokin

anakha
02-12-2008, 07:10 PM
that's subjective

So Scola Dynasty 21 is going to hide behind semantics now? :lol

FromWayDowntown
02-12-2008, 07:11 PM
I tease T Park. In fact I just did in the other thread. But I know he loves his team. We all get emotional in the heat of the playoffs. Some more than others.

It will be interesting to see how much of the old school comes to TPark's defense.

This place wouldn't be the same without TPark -- I know that much.

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
So Scola Dynasty 21 is going to hide behind semantics now? :lol

damn you are so clever

I can't believe you don't have your own prime time show on ESPN

:rolleyes

Mister Sinister
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
That is true! At least he's keeps it clean! :smokin
True. I agree with you, was just playing Devil's Advocate.

Findog
02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
JT the Brick gets people to listen to his radio show, so more power to him and his bottom line. I'm not among them. Doesn't mean I can't criticize him. Hey, some people like Drowning Pool. Fool's Gold is the #1 movie in the country. As for the guy in my sig, I think he date-raped that girl.

whottt
02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
TPark could be the next Howard Cossell. JT the Brick is not my favorite person after he acted like he was a Spurs fan when he came down to San Antonio a few years back. And I think Jim Rome is a Tool at times. But I would never take away any accomplishments they have archived. And TPark had the best phone call on the new ESPN Sports Zone show thus far and deserves his Props!

Now if he will only call back and not keep Duel and the listeners waiting.............

I've never heard JT do anything but jock the Spurs as the best team in the NBA and one of the best franchises in Pro Sports. I think he is something of a Spursfan. I think he's a NY guy at heart but at least he's never been one of the morons that calls the Spurs boring etc.

He's always defended them and called people out when people said they were boring.

I don''t know why him acting like a Spursfan would bother you...he is pretty much a Spursfan.

I haven't listened to his show in a couple of years so maybe that's changed...but at one point it was true.

E20
02-12-2008, 07:15 PM
WTF are the sound clips?

whottt
Findog doesn't like JT because JT used to rip the Mavs bigtime and defend the Spurs. He can say it was something else...but that's what it was.

timvp
Hell even Jesus was born in a barn.:rollin

Findog
02-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Findog doesn't like JT because JT used to rip the Mavs bigtime and defend the Spurs. He can say it was something else...but that's what it was.

No, when I lived in Austin, he was on at midnight when I drove home from work. I don't think I've ever even heard him talk hoops, it was football season and that was his main focus. He's irritating as hell, even when I agree with him. I haven't listened to him in three years but I can't stand that kind of shrill commentary, even when he says something that is true. I feel the same way about Dan Shanoff and Bill Simmons.

I have no problem with the Spurs being given their props with their success. I don't mind criticism of the Mavs but most national people don't pay as much attention as the local writers and so much of what they say is erroneous.

I got no problem with someone ripping the Mavs, as long as it's not just tired cliches. This is fine, because they actually watch the team:

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/home_display.php

vander
02-12-2008, 07:23 PM
:lol :lol the spurs have been great for almost 2 decades. how the hell does "fair weather fan" even apply?

you all are fucking spoiled, calling out other fans when none of us have had to endure hard times since the 80's, many of us (myself included) have never had to root for a crappy Spurs team.

a spurs fan getting on the radio and ripping other fans for bandwagoning, in the midst of perhaps yet another title run? thats disgraceful :pctoss

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Screw T Park's hypocritical self-righteousness as far as I'm concerned - he has absolutely no credibility when it comes to calling out others, especially after his 2005 hissy-fit and then not carrying through on his word.

Because I doubted Rob during his 20-game Dec-Jan slump and thought he was done, because he looked done (it didn't look like normal Rob regular-season apathy to me - I've seen that before, but this year it was a different animal...), T Park has called me a "hater" and dogged me about it non-stop. Fuck that. I live and die Spurs, which I've proven time and again, and I've never been and never will be a hater of anything Spurs.

T Park should shove his self-righteous bullshit up his arse. He has proven to be the fairest weather fan of all...

T Park
02-12-2008, 07:30 PM
:lol

jees Ruff you need a chill pill.

As for 2005 I've explained it a million times, and if you don't get it by now, I don't know what to tell you.

anakha
02-12-2008, 07:32 PM
damn you are so clever

I can't believe you don't have your own prime time show on ESPN

:rolleyes

If that's the best comeback you can muster, youve already lost.

T Park
02-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Because I doubted Rob during his 20-game Dec-Jan slump and thought he was done, because he looked done (it didn't look like normal Rob regular-season apathy to me - I've seen that before, but this year it was a different animal...), T Park has called me a "hater" and dogged me about it non-stop. Fuck that. I live and die Spurs, which I've proven time and again, and I've never been and never will be a hater of anything Spurs

I never doubted your fandome.

mouse
02-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Tpark is on now tearing up Jimmy Parks! :lmao

LEN BIAS 4EVER
02-12-2008, 07:51 PM
I know this is a sidebar but why does espn have these guys on at drivetime ? I don't care if the talk is local, the show is flat out awful. I thought it was great that espn radio finally started here in SA and really the only bad show they have is the Steven Smith one, but now they have 2 seperate local shows on during the day and they both suck. I can't believe a major market allows these two shows on the airwaves. I never saw the purpose of satellite radio until now. I am signing up now for Sirrus; I can't take any more pathetic radio.

mouse
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
WTF are the sound clips?

Download eMule and search for these files!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ST-radio.jpg

T Park
02-12-2008, 07:58 PM
adios len, shame you can't appreciate good peeps from SA.

T Park
02-12-2008, 07:59 PM
It will be interesting to see how much of the old school comes to TPark's defense.

This place wouldn't be the same without TPark -- I know that much.

FWD as someone I look forward to reading and someone whos opinion I take into consideration into forming my own, that means alot thanks.

johngateswhiteley
02-12-2008, 08:00 PM
I know this is a sidebar but why does espn have these guys on at drivetime ? I don't care if the talk is local, the show is flat out awful. I thought it was great that espn radio finally started here in SA and really the only bad show they have is the Steven Smith one, but now they have 2 seperate local shows on during the day and they both suck. I can't believe a major market allows these two shows on the airwaves. I never saw the purpose of satellite radio until now. I am signing up now for Sirrus; I can't take any more pathetic radio.

wait a minute, ESPN has local San Antonio guys doing sports talk? if so.....fuck, here we (probably) go again.

KEDA
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
The best part was when they were calling him a CARNIE

I will listen every day for the rest of my life!

T Park
02-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah I had to correct them on that

TwoHandJam
02-12-2008, 08:45 PM
TPark and I often don't get along but I know he bleeds silver and black. Hopefully that's something we all have in common on this board.

T Park
02-12-2008, 08:56 PM
We do Twohand, we do at that. I think alot of us also have the same story we came to love the Spurs when Robinson arrived.
Me i was there the year before that but didn't know much of what was going on due to being 9.

Hey, things never change right!! :)

Spurs Dynasty 21
02-12-2008, 10:23 PM

TPark: "Screw those fair weather fans, giving up on my Spurs last spring. I rode this team all the way to the championship in 2007! Hell yeah!"

"And in '06 I never stopped believing...and in '04 despite their playoff exits I stood and cheered these guys!!"

"In '03 I loved me some SJax. In 2002, 2001 and 2000 I supported my Spurs despite the Lakers titles. In 1999...that year was special...the first title. We even had fair weather fans then...but I believed brother...I believed!!"

* click *

* dialtone *

:lol :lol :lol

Last Comic Standing
02-12-2008, 11:55 PM

* click *

* dialtone *

Comedy skills! :tu

Jayem
02-13-2008, 12:06 AM
upload to www.zshare.net

Soul_Patch
02-13-2008, 12:48 AM
At what time is this show on? i thought it came on against STSA, but i was driving at about 4pm today and all i heared on 1250 was fuckin steroid and baseball talk...so damn tired of steroid and baseball talk i could puke.

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:51 AM
5-7 Soul Patch.

SequSpur
02-13-2008, 12:52 AM
gay.................

Soul_Patch
02-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks ill try and catch it. Tpark are you on the show, or was that just a one time thing yesterday?

nkdlunch
02-13-2008, 09:38 AM
I remember 2005...what a quitter

samikeyp
02-13-2008, 09:54 AM
you all are fucking spoiled, calling out other fans when none of us have had to endure hard times since the 80's, many of us (myself included) have never had to root for a crappy Spurs team.

Sadly, some of us are old enough to have rooted for a crappy Spurs team.

:depressed

TheSuckUp
02-13-2008, 10:02 AM

Best suckup of the year.

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 10:17 AM
TPark calling out other Spurs fans is too funny. Wish I could have heard.

Extra Stout
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
did he suffer amnesia after GM4 of the 2005 NBA finals?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18939

and he said he wouldn't post for an year, and obviously he's not man of word which sums up the type of person he is.........ignored that
You of all people have no place calling out anybody as a fair-weather fan, ever.

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
I remember 2005...what a quitter

Glad you do. Do you remember the explanation?

or does that not fit the agenda?

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
TPark calling out other Spurs fans is too funny. Wish I could have heard.

I didn't call anyone out so rest assured :rolleyes

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks ill try and catch it. Tpark are you on the show, or was that just a one time thing yesterday?

Im just a caller, Im not ON the show per se. I might call in today, I dunno, depends on if I hear anything on the radio that irks me to call.

spurschick
02-13-2008, 12:35 PM
:lol When I first read this, I thought it said "TPark tears up in the ESPN studios"... I thought, TPark got choked up on the air?!

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 12:36 PM
:lol When I first read this, I thought it said "TPark tears up in the ESPN studios"... I thought, TPark got choked up on the air?!

Me 2

rascal
02-13-2008, 12:39 PM
TPark you went to the ESPN studios in Bristol, CT? Thats just 20 minutes from me.

Edit: Your just a caller. Didn't read the entire thread.

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:42 PM
TPark you went to the ESPN studios in Bristol, CT? Thats just 20 minutes from me.

Had I been in there, I would've dropped an atom bomb on those guys.

rascal
02-13-2008, 12:51 PM

? Why is that?

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 12:54 PM

"You can say bomb on an airplane."

BTW, I would think twice about joking like that. People overreact at times when something like that is posted/said.

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
"You can't say bomb on an airplane."

BTW, I would think twice about joking like that. People overreact at times when something like that is posted/said.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:02 PM
? Why is that?

I would've stood up for everyone on the spurs nation when they spout they idiocy like "Bowen is dirty" and all that crap.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:03 PM
"You can say bomb on an airplane."

I don't mean literally a bomb.

Just standing up against the BS made up stuff.

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't mean literally a bomb.

Just standing up against the BS made up stuff.

I know, but you know that some people take that to the heart.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:28 PM
I know, but you know that some people take that to the heart.

My only reaction to those people would be get a life.

I doubt though it would be taken serious enough to where I'd have to get a lawyer though I don't think.

MoSpur
02-13-2008, 01:31 PM
My only reaction to those people would be get a life.

I doubt though it would be taken serious enough to where I'd have to get a lawyer though I don't think.

Jimmy
02-13-2008, 02:43 PM
I missed the show but downloaded Tpark's call off emule and he sounded like hes been doing sports radio for years good job! :tu