PDA

View Full Version : I have new respect for TPark!

mouse
02-12-2008, 09:35 PM
I have listened to talk radio since 1976 when I lived in Cleveland Ohio and I must say Tpark demonstrated today he has what it takes to be on the radio.

Not only was he informative and entertaining his improve skills would make any stand up comedian envy him.

Those people on ESPN threw Tpark so many curve balls I thought for sure he would fold under pressure but he did not. In fact he replied so fast it seemed as if he knew what they was going to ask him. Tpark went on the air to talk about The Spurs and they ask him about Eva Longoria's Fart statement she said about Tony parker and then asked him what his business does during the Rodeo.

And TPark not missing a beat answered them and even corrected the host by saying the Spurs are 5 and 1 and not 4 and 2 or what ever they said.

As an ex stand up comic and wannabe talk show caller I can only wish i can achive what Tpark did today. I have a new respect for Eric aka TPark and I felt the need to give him his props.

I am sure anyone who tunned in today will agree.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tpark-pic.jpg

Sorry couldn't find the pic with you showing your Jersey!

EarlBoykinsDynasty
02-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Wtf thats not tpark he is right beside me right now. He siad he will pimp smack you if you dont take it off this instance.

MajicMan
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tpark-pic.jpg

This piece of shit is T-Park :lmao

Don't ever talk shit to me again :elephant
http://www.ssqq.com/romance/images/fat%20guy.jpg
:lmao :lmao :nope

T Park
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
:lol

We've gotta get some new pics of me into the harddrive. I look much better after the weight loss.

Thank you mouse, that means alot coming from you man.

san antonio spurs
02-12-2008, 09:52 PM

We've gotta get some new pics of me into the harddrive. I look much better after the weight loss.

Thank you mouse, that means alot coming from you man.
You lost weight? How much?
Diet or just sports?

ajh18
02-12-2008, 09:53 PM
This piece of shit is T-Park :lmao

Don't ever talk shit to me again :elephant
:lmao :lmao :nope

Good of Tpark not to be a dick back to you, but why don't you stop being such an assclown. Or, you could post a pic of yourself and let the board discuss how you're looking. The fact that you use the damn pink elephant alone is enough to make me wonder.

T Park
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
You lost weight? How much?
Diet or just sports?

Diet and help of a plastic cinch tie.

look at 45 pounds since Dec 21st.

Hope to lose 130 by next year at this time.

wildchild
02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I have listened to talk radio since 1976 when I lived in Cleveland Ohio and I must say Tpark demonstrated today he has what it takes to be on the radio.

Not only was he informative and entertaining his improve skills would make any stand up comedian envy him.

Those people on ESPN threw Tpark so many curve balls I thought for sure he would fold under pressure but he did not. In fact he replied so fast it seemed as if he knew what they was going to ask him. Tpark went on the air to talk about The Spurs and they ask him about Eva Longoria's Fart statement she said about Tony parker and then asked him what his business does during the Rodeo.

And TPark not missing a beat answered them and even corrected the host by saying the Spurs are 5 and 1 and not 4 and 2 or what ever they said.

As an ex stand up comic and wannabe talk show caller I can only wish i can achive what Tpark did today. I have a new respect for Eric aka TPark and I felt the need to give him his props.

I am sure anyone who tunned in today will agree.

TO T Park !!! :toast

DannyT
02-12-2008, 10:05 PM
more details what type of diet did you use and what did you take

T Park
02-12-2008, 10:16 PM
just eating right. Nothing special there.
No more soda, no more crap.

and a lapband. Hopefully by playoff time I should lose about 25 so that itll be really noticeable.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-12-2008, 10:17 PM
T Park, lemme co-host with you

our opposing views would be radio gold! :toast

Last Comic Standing
02-12-2008, 10:18 PM
more details what type of diet did you use and what did you take

Maybe Chris Duel had a few extra bottles of Body Solutions in his trunk! :lmao

Props to TPark he is now ST's man to go to @ ESPN!
:tu

Southwest Texas Fan
02-12-2008, 11:14 PM

and a lapband. Hopefully by playoff time I should lose about 25 so that itll be really noticeable.

This worked for me T Park trying eating smaller meals every two to three hours. If done right you will eat approx 5 to 6 meals a day. I lost 40lbs in a few months without even exercising.

Brutalis
02-12-2008, 11:17 PM
GJ TPark on the weight loss keep it up bro.

san antonio spurs
02-12-2008, 11:30 PM

Keep it up man, you're doing well.
Now may I suggest to lose a little bit of your cursing also. More logic arguments and less insults to people. Then respect will be over the roof :hat

Last Comic Standing
02-12-2008, 11:51 PM
GJ TPark on the weight loss keep it up bro.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/acrowofhope/duncansigku4.jpg

That is a sweet sig who made it?

whottt
02-12-2008, 11:52 PM
If mouse respects TPark more I now have less respect for TPark.

remingtonbo2001
02-12-2008, 11:56 PM

Good going. I recently gave soda the boot. It's a great idea, even if you aren't trying to loose weight. Anyways, congrats on your health. :toast

baseline bum
02-13-2008, 12:01 AM

Congrats, man. Soda's gotta be the worst fucking thing besides cigarettes for one's health.

baseline bum
02-13-2008, 12:02 AM
If whottt has less repect for TPark, then I instantly have more.

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Bum is Orange gatorade so this is one mfing happy day :smokin

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Congrats, man. Soda's gotta be the worst fucking thing besides cigarettes for one's health.

Honestly it was easy to kick.

I drink water and use the water flavorer things you get at the grocery store.

My current favorite is the cherry limeade from wal mart.

remingtonbo2001
02-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Honestly it was easy to kick.

I drink water and use the water flavorer things you get at the grocery store.

My current favorite is the cherry limeade from wal mart.

I drink water and something called ZipFizz. It's one of the only vitamin drinks (that I know of) that actually tastes great. It's got a ton of B and C vitamins.

Soda was a little difficult for me to kick considering I was drinking 4 bottles a day for 4-5 years. I'm sure the herion addicts are laughing at me.

vander
02-13-2008, 12:29 AM
I drink water and something called ZipFizz. It's one of the only vitamin drinks (that I know of) that actually tastes great. It's got a ton of B and C vitamins.

Soda was a little difficult for me to kick considering I was drinking 4 bottles a day for 4-5 years. I'm sure the herion addicts are laughing at me.

I'm going to have to try that, see if I can cut into my 2 pots of coffee every day :downspin:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Food in the US (soda, bread, whole bunch of other processed crap) is full of high fructose corn syrup, which research has shown doesn't suppress your appetite when consumed- in other words, you eat this stuff and don't feel any fuller, although you still get the calories. Any wonder there's an obesity epidemic..?

Good onya for losing the weight T Park.

Soul_Patch
02-13-2008, 12:44 AM
You see that "the biggest looser" episode where they talked about the average american's soda consumption and what it equaled to in bulk sugar....

was damn frightening.

My wife has got me on Diet Soda's for the past few years...and i hated them at first, but dont really notice the difference now.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Yeah I'll have the occasional Diet Coke, but I try to stay away from those all together.

In my line of work, eating correctly takes alot of preplanning and alot of work.

The end result is worth it, and the results so far rock.

Enough about me.

Hopefully this thread goes down to the back so the focus on the Spurs can reappear.

Trust me the compliments are awesome and its really great.

Thanks.

SequSpur
02-13-2008, 01:09 AM
well, i didn't hear your ass on the radio, so that's a good thing... how bout hookin up a brotha with some tickets?

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:17 AM
If you spoke to me a little nicer I might consider it :)

phyzik
02-13-2008, 01:31 AM
I started listening when they dumped T Park (Charles, I think?) because they where expecting some other douche to come on and he canceled. Either way, I expected either one to talk about doom and gloom and jump ship early with the Spurs so I turned it off.

:devil :stirpot:

just fuckin with you Tpark, but I will be one of those that never let you live that shit down. :drunk

boutons_
02-13-2008, 01:37 AM
The change of diet is more impressive and praise-worthy than g-band surgery, which is in fact superfluous once the diet is followed, but the $urgeon won't tell you that.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Uh go ahead. Like I said, I've explained it and I have no qualms about my explanation as its the truth.

If you thought I was charles, no I wasn't.

They dumped me to go to Rusty Wallace, wich, for me as a race fan, I have ZERO problem with.

T Park
02-13-2008, 01:38 AM
The change of diet is more impressive and praise-worthy than g-band surgery, which is in fact superfluous once the diet is followed, but the $urgeon won't tell you that.

The band helped my father lose 150 pounds.

Change of diet can only do so much.

Budkin
02-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Go TPark! And congrats on the weight loss! :tu

hsxvvd
02-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Food in the US (soda, bread, whole bunch of other processed crap) is full of high fructose corn syrup, which research has shown doesn't suppress your appetite when consumed- in other words, you eat this stuff and don't feel any fuller, although you still get the calories. Any wonder there's an obesity epidemic..?

Good onya for losing the weight T Park.

Being from Australia? Isn't it weird that they don't have cordial in the US?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't get it anywhere in the US or Canada.

DannyT
02-13-2008, 03:09 AM
dude there has to be a faster and better way to download these files then emule...

T Park
02-13-2008, 03:11 AM
it weird that they don't have cordial in the US?
?

Well I always thought I was pretty polite.

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-13-2008, 03:48 AM
good for you T Park. I honestly thought you were kinda abrasive at first, but looks like things are changin' for the better for ya. Sh i aint mad at cha , do ya thang boy

UV Ray
02-13-2008, 04:02 AM
:toast to TPark

polandprzem
02-13-2008, 04:15 AM
was he talking about fuckfaces, douchebags and others?

polandprzem
02-13-2008, 04:20 AM
btw diet coke is the same shit as nondiet coke. Just tastes much more awefull

ahhh america

Kori Ellis
02-13-2008, 05:33 AM
btw diet coke is the same shit as nondiet coke. Just tastes much more awefull

ahhh america

How is it the same thing? A can of Diet Coke has zero calories. A can of (non-diet) Coke has 140 calories. :lol

TPark, congrats on your weight loss and good luck reaching your goal.

some_user86
02-13-2008, 05:38 AM
How is it the same thing? A can of Diet Coke has zero calories. A can of (non-diet) Coke has 140 calories. :lol

I think he is referring to a new study which implicates Diet Coke (any product with aspartame, actually) may put you at increased risk for weight gain. There might actually be no caloric benefit to drinking products with artificial sweeteners.

polandprzem
02-13-2008, 06:44 AM

MARKETING

That what they (the companies) want you to think.
I read some time ago a reaserch about that, but I forgot all this. I can try to find it for you. I forgot it mainly cause as I put in my mind that is has agruably no diference and both cokes are shit I just quit on them.
If you want to put some health in your diet quit all the soda drinks, all gas drinks doing the demage. Drink water, not cold one.

polandprzem
02-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I think he is referring to a new study which implicates Diet Coke (any product with aspartame, actually) may put you at increased risk for weight gain. There might actually be no caloric benefit to drinking products with artificial sweeteners.

well no scientific reaserch cannot be taken seriously IMO, but if there is any chance it (exc. aspartam) can do significant harm to your body, aware of it.
Aspartam is more dangerous then the sugar is only because sugar is natural and aspartam is not. And aspartam kills brain cells. Many research tells it can cause a cancer of a brain. But again then came another one who claimed diferent.
It's a fact that most of the big companies can provide their own reaserches and then put the product in better light then it is.

About the weight. The aspartam causes that your brain gives a signal to your body for more carbs. Carbs are sugar.

Good that Tpark made some selfstatment, gave medicine a chance and keeps doing it.

btw. I wished to be treated not like some kind a bum. With all that insults towards me. And like I have no basketball knowledge.
btw2. I am not one-dimensional guy. I've got many intrests
btw3. I'm sick that's why I'm crying.

Ps. hopefully this post won't be erased like the one timvp erased ...

lonestr
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
MARKETING

That what they (the companies) want you to think.
I read some time ago a reaserch about that, but I forgot all this. I can try to find it for you. I forgot it mainly cause as I put in my mind that is has agruably no diference and both cokes are shit I just quit on them.
If you want to put some health in your diet quit all the soda drinks, all gas drinks doing the demage. Drink water, not cold one.

Actually Polandprzem, all syrup based beverage have corn syrup. Soda makers found it to be cheaper than sugar. The problem is that corn is very difficult to digest and a corn syrup based drink is not broken down as sugar is. Corn syrup solves manufacturing problems and is very economical. It does not require the steps to turn granules into slurry when mixed in water then boiled.

If you must drink soda, find a sugar based drink vice corn syrup. Forget diet drinks, i just think their all poison. It's very simple, if you must put something in your stomach, make sure it's of the simplest ingredients, not a byproduct processed for the enhancement of the food or drink. Yeah, I know, how do you do that!

Hope you feel better.

samikeyp
02-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Diet and help of a plastic cinch tie.

look at 45 pounds since Dec 21st.

Hope to lose 130 by next year at this time.

:toast

JoeChalupa
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
If mouse respects TPark more I now have less respect for TPark.

I never thought I'd see the day.

SpursFanFirst
02-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Wow, T Park...I wasn't able to listen to your radio appearance, but it sounds like you did a great job!

And congrats on the weight loss. Anyone who's done it or is doing it knows it's no easy task.
Watch out for those flavor packets for your water though. After a long period of use, they can lead to chronic headaches. I've experienced it, as well as some other people I know.

Good job! :toast

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:16 PM
After a long period of use, they can lead to chronic headaches. I've experienced it, as well as some other people I know.

I must be lucky, I've drank nothing but water and the flavor products since middle of October, and experienced nothing like it.
Not saying it doesn't happen, I've just been really lucky apparently to not get it.

rascal
02-13-2008, 12:28 PM

Soda is a killer. Stay away from soda TPark. Drink 100% juice if you crave something that has some flavor. At least it has natural sugar that your body will burn off easier.

And try weight lifting. Muscles burn more calories so as you gain more muscle mass you burn calories just sitting around.

rascal
02-13-2008, 12:34 PM

I don't think your body knows the difference that it has 0 calories. It acts as if it is just regular soda so there is no benefit from diet drinks. Also people tend to consume more if they think it is a diet drink.

T Park
02-13-2008, 12:34 PM
And try weight lifting. Muscles burn more calories so as you gain more muscle mass you burn calories just sitting around.

Yeah I do cardio about 4 times a week and do some work outs with dumbells 2 times a week.

Drink 100% juice if you crave something that has some flavor. At least it has natural sugar that your body will burn off easier

Yeah i try to stay away from juice though because theres alot of sugar in that as well. Natural maybe, but I try to stay away from it. I eat fresh whole fruit but no juice. Pretty much the only thing I drink is bottled water or flavored bottled water.

Jimmy
02-13-2008, 02:46 PM
I will think twice before I stoop so low and use a persons body weight as a form of smack talk here at ST.
Tpark has opened my eyes

In a big way. :smokin

polandprzem
02-13-2008, 07:40 PM

Look what I found

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83020