PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Wednesday (Feb 13)

K-State Spur
02-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Mizzou @ UNL - 2 teams that have played much better over the last 2 weeks. UNL should win at home.

Baylor @ OSU - Okie Lite still hasn't won a road game in 2 years. Luckily for them they are at home & Baylor is actually one of the few good teams that they match-up well with (no real size to dominate them). I see the Pokes in a minor upset.

Clones @ Sooners - The Fighting Jeff Capels need this one to get back on track.

Cats @ TT - If KSU plays decent, they should roll. However, last time they had sole possession of first place, they laid an egg in the second half in Colombia.

ReggieF
02-13-2008, 01:31 PM
it makes me vomit to have to root for Baylor and TT on the same night...

johngateswhiteley
02-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Mizzou @ UNL - 2 teams that have played much better over the last 2 weeks. UNL should win at home.

Baylor @ OSU - Okie Lite still hasn't won a road game in 2 years. Luckily for them they are at home & Baylor is actually one of the few good teams that they match-up well with (no real size to dominate them). I see the Pokes in a minor upset.

Clones @ Sooners - The Fighting Jeff Capels need this one to get back on track.

Cats @ TT - If KSU plays decent, they should roll. However, last time they had sole possession of first place, they laid an egg in the second half in Colombia.

i think osu beats baylor as well, but i expect the tekk v. ksu game to be really close. tekk can be tough at home and its a road big 12 game.

MajorMike
02-13-2008, 09:00 PM
OSU leads by 20 at the half. Can we get a vbookie to see how they lose it?

SrA Husker
02-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Mizzou 71, Nebraska 71 End of Regulation
Nebraska comes back from down 13

Okie State up 14 with under 2 to go

OU up 12 with under :30 to go

Tech up a dozen at half

johngateswhiteley
02-13-2008, 11:05 PM
pretty much what i expected today, oklahomo state beats baylor and it looks like tekk will win in a pretty close game. both those games help A&M, so thats nice.

j-6
02-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm surprised the Raiders won. And c'mon, save me the Knight legacy one-shining-moment bullshit. On paper, the Cats roll Tech. Walker and Beasley played well but they've got to get some support. That young #0 kid is a stud - why doesn't he get more minutes tonight after logging 37 at Nebraska, K-State Spur?

K-State is the type of team that needs a wake up call in the tourney (say, a 7-10 against Davidson?) to fully realize their potential. You can play two studs and three overachievers and beat any team without a payroll more often than not.