PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating Pistons game last week...

MavDynasty
02-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I was with these fags that came over to my house party.It was a pre superbowl party so there of course were alot of trashtalkers and shit.Before the game they said how the pistons would rape us and all this other shit.They did so i started to cuss em out w/ all the racist obscene comments i could think of.It would even make a sailor look bad.Too bad my fucking 9 yr old sister was in the doorway while this was happening and she got my mum to come over.The fags i was cussing out all of the sudden had a blank expression on their face so i slowly turned around.Standing their in the door way was my mom with a disgusted and saddened look on her face with my sister right next to her laughing her ass off.My mom slowly walked up to me.I got nervous.That's when my mom said " You're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air" I said fine and began to pack my things, I was soon out on the front step.I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, I said yo homes to bel-air.
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight,And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later,Looked at my kingdom I was finally there,To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air! :king

JamStone
02-13-2008, 10:40 PM
I'll fuck your two girl cousins.

MavDynasty
02-13-2008, 10:47 PM
I'll fuck your two girl cousins.
sure...

214-437-8667

214-437-1314

SpurForLife
02-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, this was 50 seconds of my life I will never get back!!!

G-Money
02-14-2008, 09:59 AM
samething happened to me once.

ancestron
02-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Thats like what happened to me the other day. I was trying to watch the Nets game and my girls all like "I wanna go out, all you do is watch basketball!" so i was like "shut up bitch, go make me a sandwich, and then I smacked her and she started crying. so I was like "bitch stop crying, I'm trying to watch the Nets game. Go make me a sandwich!"
Bitch really pissed me off.