PDA

View Full Version : rascal

smeagol
02-14-2008, 02:09 PM
No I would build around Parker and Duncan. Manu and Bowen would be gone.

rascal, you are a dumb mutherfocker.

Your knowledge about the game sucks harder that Vaughn's performance in last night's first quarter.

Your ability to make stupid comments such as "trade Manu and Bowen" never seizes to amaze me. The problem is you have been making this comment since 2003, despite the fact it is a fact the Spurs would probably have two less rings without these two players.

Not sure what is worse, reading your posts or reading ducks' posts.

Wew . . . had to get that out of my system.

Deimosfobos
02-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Who is rascal?

Should i care?

urunobili
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
ban the mofo! :ban:

nkdlunch
02-14-2008, 02:15 PM
too much hate in this board. and I think ducks is the funniest mofo in here. because he actually is serious when he posts :lol

T Park
02-14-2008, 02:17 PM
You forgot something he said worse than that.

"The Spurs failed to get Vince Carter when I said they should trade Ginobili for him and that would've gotten him easily"

He actually thinks Vince Carter is more valuable and better to the Spurs than Ginobili.

thispego
02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
smeagol get your panties out of a wad

duncan228
02-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Live and let live.

If a poster bugs you, use ignore. That's what it's here for.

smeagol
02-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Who is rascal?

The idiot who, among other stupid comments, has said Dalembert is a quality big.

Cry Havoc
02-16-2008, 07:45 PM
The idiot who, among other stupid comments, has said Dalembert is a quality big.

The Spurs would do well to get Delambert if they could. We have ELSON as a backup center right now. Consider that for a moment before you critique the centers on other teams.

smeagol
02-16-2008, 07:57 PM
The Spurs would do well to get Delambert if they could. We have ELSON as a backup center right now. Consider that for a moment before you critique the centers on other teams.
For rascal, getting Dalembert implies loosing Manu.

I guess you are ok with that?

T Park
02-16-2008, 08:15 PM
but you get Iggy :lmao

rascal
02-16-2008, 08:38 PM

Exactly. Dalembert is an upgrade over Elson. I also said Iguodala and Dalembert would be traded for Manu and Elson. Thats not a bad trade at all.

Smeagol: Its just an opinion that it would be a good trade, so whats the big deal that you need to start a thread with my name as its title.

Did you ever hear the saying there is more than one way to skin a cat? The spurs could have won with other players besides Manu and Bowen. There was not just one formula that could have lead to a championship for the spurs or only one set of players that could have won.

The team revolves around Duncan. The spurs have never won a title without Duncan but have won without the other players.

Put Duncan on any other team in the league and that team becomes an instant contender.

Your saying that the spurs could not win without Manu or Bowen. Thats your opinion, and thats all it is. We don't know either way if the spurs could win or not without Bowen and Manu.

Your logic says since they won with these guys before they will win again in the future and I am saying that, that may not be the case. Trading Manu now for a quality center and a young swingman with star potential is a good deal.

Carter is a great player on a team with no interior strong player (c or pf). He could have won with the spurs and Duncan instead of Manu.

smeagol: Your a fool to get so worked up by what I believe.

SequSpur
02-16-2008, 08:45 PM
what a dick forum

smeagol
02-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Exactly. Dalembert is an upgrade over Elson. I also said Iguodala and Dalembert would be traded for Manu and Elson. Thats not a bad trade at all.

Smeagol: Its just an opinion that it would be a good trade, so whats the big deal that you need to start a thread with my name as its title.

Did you ever hear the saying there is more than one way to skin a cat? The spurs could have won with other players besides Manu and Bowen. There was not just one formula that could have lead to a championship for the spurs or only one set of players that could have won.

The team revolves around Duncan. The spurs have never won a title without Duncan but have won without the other players.

Put Duncan on any other team in the league and that team becomes an instant contender.

Your saying that the spurs could not win without Manu or Bowen. Thats your opinion, and thats all it is. We don't know either way if the spurs could win or not without Bowen and Manu.

Your logic says since they won with these guys before they will win again in the future and I am saying that, that may not be the case. Trading Manu now for a quality center and a young swingman with star potential is a good deal.

Carter is a great player on a team with no interior strong player (c or pf). He could have won with the spurs and Duncan instead of Manu.

I could care less that you want to trade Manu, TP or TD. Lot's of other posters have suggested Manu should be packing one time or another.

My problem with you is that in 5 years of posting here, timeframe in which the Spurs have won 3 championships, you have been saying the same old boring line: Spurs need to upgrade via trades. You have yet to say one positive thing about a team that gave you three championships in five years.

Cry Havoc
02-16-2008, 10:21 PM

And you are looking at this situation from a paper-based fantasy basketball school of thought. You want to completely change the team chemistry and throw our best clutch player (manu), playmaker (manu), defender (bowen), scoring stopper (bowen), and overall team dynamic to pick up two unproven players who might not even have the right attitudes to fit in here.

You don't argue or mess with a team that has three titles at it's core. Manu has shown over the past two games that he can suddenly become a top 2 guard in the league whenever he needs to. And you want to trade that away.

Ridiculous. I would not mind having Delambert. To give up Manu is just crazy. Do you have any idea what you would do to our team? They would be livid. You'd kill their competitive edge. The saying has never been, "If it works, dismantle it instantly so you can fix it betterer."

ClingingMars
02-16-2008, 11:06 PM
trading manu and bowen

:lmao :lmao :lmao

-Mars

smeagol
02-17-2008, 08:24 AM
And you are looking at this situation from a paper-based fantasy basketball school of thought. You want to completely change the team chemistry and throw our best clutch player (manu), playmaker (manu), defender (bowen), scoring stopper (bowen), and overall team dynamic to pick up two unproven players who might not even have the right attitudes to fit in here.

You don't argue or mess with a team that has three titles at it's core. Manu has shown over the past two games that he can suddenly become a top 2 guard in the league whenever he needs to. And you want to trade that away.

Ridiculous. I would not mind having Delambert. To give up Manu is just crazy. Do you have any idea what you would do to our team? They would be livid. You'd kill their competitive edge. The saying has never been, "If it works, dismantle it instantly so you can fix it betterer."

:lol :lol :lol

Now you understand the reason for my initial post. And you have only scratched the surface of the rascal iceberg. This is one more stupid comment in a long line of moronic posts that can be attributed to rascal-boy. You can ask some old timers such as nikos or extactic about this guy's modus operandi.

He is a sporadic poster who comes to ST every two months to tell the rest of the posters all the things that are wrong with the Spurs. When the playoffs come, he states the reasons why the Spurs will be eliminated in every single round. And one every two posts is dedicated to why Manu should be traded.

My hope is that he is somebody else's troll stirring up the pot because it is hard to believe a Spurs fan that could be such a negative fuck when it comes to talking about your own team.

WildcardManu
02-17-2008, 11:19 AM
a Spurs fan will never want to trade away MANU

baseline bum
02-17-2008, 03:24 PM
You don't trade away a championship core; especially when it's the defending champion core. There's no way Iguodala replaces what Ginobili does for the team. The future is the price anyone has to pay to win now, and there's no way the team can make a title more likely in the future than it is now, in Duncan's prime. No one's bringing this team to a title once Tim starts to look like Shaq in 3-5 years.

doldrums
02-17-2008, 05:40 PM
vince carter has never won anything. Being here in nyc, the fans want him out of here right after kidd because he is a LOSER. Look at last years playoffs. VC was Horrible, that's why the Nets lost. He chucks, takes ill advised 3's and doesn't play D. If Rascal thinks he's a great player on a bad team, then you can ignore anything else he says, because he knows nothing. See that was simple.

T Park
02-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Rascal thinks Vince Carter is god.

hater
02-17-2008, 05:49 PM

you must have missed manu's performance in playoffs 2005, he was the MVP of Spurs during that playoffs.

Vince Carter always has horrible playoffs, it's just silly to even mention that he could do what Manu has acomplished.

smeagol
02-23-2008, 11:14 PM
* bump *

rascal . . . your trade makes more sense than ever :lol

I wonder why you haven't been posting that much lately?

Oh . . . I know . . . the Spurs have been winning!

We will sure see you the next time the Spurs drop two in a row . . .

Well, at least there is ducks to spew some Manu hate around . . .