PDA

View Full Version : Transition

angel_luv
01-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I found a new place to live. I will be back in town for good this Sunday. Yea! I also applied at the SBC center yesterday and am waiting to hear from them.
I haven't quite figured out my new internet situation, so my visits here may be sporadic for awhile =(. I am using the library for now. I will be back in the chat as soon as I can. Watching the Spurs games without all of you is just not the same!

Anyway, just wanted to catch you all up. I hope your new year is going well. Take care! Be happy ! I look forward to hanging out again really soon. =)

ShoogarBear
01-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Happy New Year!

And, especially, good luck on the job.

(The potential for "service entrance tickets" never entered my mind. :devil)

ALVAREZ6
01-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Angel if you get the job, your one lucky person.

Damn it im moving to SA.

Elo
01-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Hope you get the job! See you in the chat sometime.

Jimcs50
01-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Does the job involve doing things with Rasho?

:)

SequSpur
01-06-2005, 08:17 PM
The Club.

angel_luv
01-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Dude, I've missed you guys!
If at all possible, I will be in the Spurs chat for tomorrow's ( Jan. 8th) afternoon game.
It may be my last visit for awhile. =(
In case you guys don't think that is good enough news ; ) , I have more! I was interviewed and hired at the SBC Center today!!!!!!!

Starting this Wednesday I am the newest hostess in the Terrace Restaraunt (for VIPs) in the lower level. I get to be there every game night until as far as we make it through the play offs. (Methinks, I have job security until May. We are the champions!)

I am pretty sure I get off evenings at half time, so I'll come in the chat and visit you.
Whenever any of you have lower leval tickets, please come see me! =) =)