PDA

View Full Version : This Guy's Lawn

02-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Stay off of it (http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080214_lj_hawes.bfc57dff.html)

Seriously

MrChug
02-15-2008, 12:12 AM
I'd walk up with a butterknife and cut this old man's throat till his head was just hanging by the saggy skin on the back of his neck, but I'd take the pleasure in making it last at LEAST an hour. That'd be fun.

PakiDan
02-15-2008, 12:55 PM
I'd walk up with a butterknife and cut this old man's throat till his head was just hanging by the saggy skin on the back of his neck, but I'd take the pleasure in making it last at LEAST an hour. That'd be fun.

PLEASE DON'T EVER POST AGAIN. THANKS.

Mister Sinister
02-15-2008, 12:58 PM
:wtf

Soul_Patch
02-15-2008, 12:58 PM

seriously....wtf.... :dizzy

peewee's lovechild
02-15-2008, 01:16 PM

Post of the year.

Kriz-Maxima
02-15-2008, 01:23 PM

I want to be your friend.

MrChug
02-16-2008, 05:41 AM

I was just saying it'd be fun's all...

I mean what happened to freedom of speech (about who and how you wanna kill...I mean jeez).

:depressed

MrChug
02-16-2008, 05:41 AM

I mean what happened to freedom of speech (about who and how you wanna kill...I mean jeez).

:lol

Extra Stout
02-16-2008, 10:02 AM
It's always nice to know we have an aspiring serial killer in the forum.

Are you still in the fantasizing phase, or have you moved on to mutilating animals yet?

Charles Manson
02-16-2008, 10:13 AM

You are my kind of guy.

inconvertible
02-16-2008, 01:45 PM

:lol

Kori, probably turned in your name for making terroistic threats. Have fun in jail dumb ass.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Kori, probably turned in your name for making terroistic threats. Have fun in jail dumb ass.

She's not as anal as you.

Lighten up.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Terroristic threats.

That's just some stupid shit.

Flight3107
02-16-2008, 04:47 PM

Kori, probably turned in your name for being a douche bag.

MrChug
02-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Terroristic threats.

That's just some stupid shit.

NO...let me kill him, then I'll get back to you.

MrChug
02-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Kori, probably turned in your name for being a douche bag.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

NASpurs
02-18-2008, 10:53 AM
There's something about Flight's avatar that makes me mesmerized.

peewee's lovechild
02-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Flight's avatar makes me happy.

blizz
02-18-2008, 11:15 AM
if kori turned people in for being douche bags...we'd lose about 95 percent of the people on this board.

and what's with the hostility mrchug? you wanna kill the guy cuz he shot his attackers or do you just hate 80 yr old men? oh and it's so funny to read morons like you saying what they'd do to someone on the internet. if you were face to face with this guy (we already know what he does to pussies (mrchug) with knives) you'd shit your pants and cry for your mommy. go play tough guy somewhere else, you're not impressing anyone.

NASpurs
02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
This thread is disturbing on so many levels.

I wonder where Mr. Chug lives at. I'll try and avoid that city at all costs.

peewee's lovechild
02-18-2008, 11:31 AM
if kori turned people in for being douche bags...we'd lose about 95 percent of the people on this board.

and what's with the hostility mrchug? you wanna kill the guy cuz he shot his attackers or do you just hate 80 yr old men? oh and it's so funny to read morons like you saying what they'd do to someone on the internet. if you were face to face with this guy (we already know what he does to pussies (mrchug) with knives) you'd shit your pants and cry for your mommy. go play tough guy somewhere else, you're not impressing anyone.

What if he's an 80 yr old Pedo like the guy from the Family Guy that has a crush on Chris?