PDA

View Full Version : Because politics is a sport

Supergirl
02-15-2008, 10:56 AM
And I'm curious to know how people on this board lean politically...

johnsmith
02-15-2008, 10:57 AM
And I'm curious to know how people on this board lean politically...

Maybe you should check the uhh, uh, I don't know...............political forum?

Supergirl
02-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Maybe you should check the uhh, uh, I don't know...............political forum?

There isn't a political forum on this message board, as far as I can see. If there is, and a moderator can move this post, feel free.

I am specifically interested in how the sports fans on this board are leaning politically. Obviously there are lots of other message board out there devoted entirely to politics.

Evan
02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Obama!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

johnsmith
02-15-2008, 11:05 AM
There isn't a political forum on this message board, as far as I can see. If there is, and a moderator can move this post, feel free.

I am specifically interested in how the sports fans on this board are leaning politically. Obviously there are lots of other message board out there devoted entirely to politics.

Scroll down further.

These people came here originally to talk Spurs, now they also talk politics..........IN THE POLITICAL FORUM!!!

Good christ, "politics is a sport" to you, but reading certainly isn't.

Supergirl
02-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Ahh, thanks for clarifying. Apparently since I've never been to that part of the forum, it didn't show up listed as an option. Once I clicked the link, now it does. Weird.

However, since I have already posted it here, I am hoping people will just vote here...

Evan
02-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Scroll down further.

These people came here originally to talk Spurs, now they also talk politics..........IN THE POLITICAL FORUM!!!

Good christ, "politics is a sport" to you, but reading certainly isn't.

Calm down Nancy.

I am glad it's posted here. Nice change.

Spuradicator
02-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Undecided right now, but I voted none the less in your poll

VaSpursFan
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
obama for me