PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 3 to return in fall of 2008

Pages : [1] 2

atxrocker
02-15-2008, 01:20 PM
with 22 new episodes. hope those writer fucks had enough time to put together an amazing season. :spin

Shaolin-Style
02-15-2008, 01:57 PM
bastards, 2nd season barely gets started and then boom. skeleton city.

btw while I'm in here whats hiro get called by that guy? Carp?

Trainwreck2100
02-15-2008, 02:16 PM
yes, cause he looks like a fish

peewee's lovechild
02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Second season was a bit disappointing.

If the first few episodes aren't good for the third season, I'm out.

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
yes, cause he looks like a fish
I think it was "cob" which is an english slang term.

T Park
02-15-2008, 04:08 PM
I think 24 is also getting delayed to 2009 also.

LuvBones
02-15-2008, 04:42 PM
What about Lost?!?! When is that returning?

midgetonadonkey
07-11-2008, 01:00 PM
http://www.heroestheseries.com/season-3-villains-logo-and-new-promo-video/

midgetonadonkey
07-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Some season 3 news. Possible spoilers.

- Nathan Petrelli is apparently dead. We see him rushed to hospital, where resuscitation attempts fail. “There was nothing we could do,” a doctor tells the family. I don’t believe it.

- Looks like Elle (Kristen Bell) is going to be spending a bit of time sparring with Sylar this season.

- Angela Petrelli introduces us to “Level 5″, a housing place for the most dangerous criminals in the world - rapists, arsonists, killers. Presumably this is where the band of Villains escape from.

- Matt Parkman is alone in the middle of a desert screaming for help.

- New Villain ‘The Speedster’ steals something from Hiro and quips, “Gotta run.”

- Is Sylar in league with Angela Petrelli? In one short clip he is seen approaching her from behind and placing his hands on her shoulders.

- Linderman is back with a prophecy of doom. “The second coming is at hand,” he warns.

- And, perhaps the most shocking tease of all: a big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: “I’m not who you think I am. I’m Peter Petrelli…”

phyzik
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM
4 more days..........

hfhKtEA8QeI

atxrocker
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
bump

batman2883
09-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Tonight!!!!

ATRAIN
09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Its about freaking time!!! So I guess we will get 2 episodes tonight and 1 next week before Time warner and KXAN screw us over.

JudynTX
09-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Its about freaking time!!! So I guess we will get 2 episodes tonight and 1 next week before Time warner and KXAN screw us over.

Huh?

I'm glad the show is back.

ATRAIN
09-22-2008, 09:31 AM
Huh?

I'm glad the show is back.

LOL what do you mean huh? Do you not know KXAN and KSAT are being pulled from Time Warners lineup do to a contract dispute?

JudynTX
09-22-2008, 09:35 AM
LOL what do you mean huh? Do you not know KXAN and KSAT are being pulled from Time Warners lineup do to a contract dispute?

Will we get NBC & ABC affiliates?

ATRAIN
09-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Will we get NBC & ABC affiliates?

I dont think so, what is your NBC station over there KSAT?

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm so pissed that highlight for spoiler

Sylar gets claires power, so much for save the cheerleader, save the world

Lindeman's back

It looks like another season that Nathan's character will be wasted

JudynTX
09-22-2008, 10:03 AM

Nope. WOAI

KSAT is ABC

ATRAIN
09-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Nope. WOAI

KSAT is ABC

im not sure what being impacted for you guys in SA, there were some threads floating around though.

JudynTX
09-22-2008, 10:12 AM
im not sure what being impacted for you guys in SA, there were some threads floating around though.

I would miss the show LOST. And I'm pissed off about it.

Blake
09-22-2008, 10:15 AM

we'll be missing Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives........

I wish I was able to watch Heroes tonite, but I won't be home. :bang

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2008, 10:17 AM
we'll be missing Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives........

I wish I was able to watch Heroes tonite, but I won't be home. :bang

Don't forget Grey's Anatomy, or are those the only two women shows that you watch

Blake
09-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Don't forget Grey's Anatomy, or are those the only two women shows that you watch

zing

DarkReign
09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Second season was a bit disappointing.

If the first few episodes aren't good for the third season, I'm out.

Agreed. I'll watch tonight, if its anything like the 2nd season, Im done.

Silver21_Black20
09-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Finally ...

lefty
09-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Not bad not bad....

Fuck Sylar

lefty
09-22-2008, 09:10 PM
That Maya would just fuck anyone

Sylar, now Mohinder.

I bet that little fat Japanese guy is next

Spurtacus
09-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Maya is smokin hot.

Solid start to the season. Level 5!

JudynTX
09-23-2008, 09:34 AM
That Maya would just fuck anyone

Sylar, now Mohinder.

I bet that little fat Japanese guy is next

THAT was the sex scene they were talking about? :rolleyes That was nothing. Mohinder is stupid, injecting himself with powers....why the hell was his skin falling off?

Great episode last night, lots of action!

ATRAIN
09-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Not bad not bad....

Fuck Sylar

DUde are you serious. Sylar is a great character and the actor that plays him does a great job. I like Sylar, he is one of my favorite characters and after next weeks preview I think im going to like the character even more. Is he a Petrelli?

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Good episode....................and I want to nail Maya like Jesus the Carpenter.

I. Hustle
09-23-2008, 10:23 AM
WHAT THE HELL?! What is up with Mohinder turning into the fly? When I saw the acrobatic crap and the sex scene I told my wife "All he needs to do now is look into the mirror and start peeling stuff off of his body" THEN BAM. What a rip off.
I bet the next episode he arm wrestles a guy and breaks his arm.

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 10:26 AM
WHAT THE HELL?! What is up with Mohinder turning into the fly? When I saw the aerobic crap and the sex scene I told my wife "All he needs to do now is look into the mirror and start peeling stuff off of his body" THEN BAM. What a rip off.

I'm dissapointed with myself for not having picked up on that during the episode.

The Fly ruled.

JudynTX
09-23-2008, 01:00 PM
WHAT THE HELL?! What is up with Mohinder turning into the fly? When I saw the acrobatic crap and the sex scene I told my wife "All he needs to do now is look into the mirror and start peeling stuff off of his body" THEN BAM. What a rip off.

:lol @ the fly

So now we know that Sylar is related to Peter & Nathan! WTF.....damn the mother was a whore.

Magic_Johnson
09-23-2008, 01:24 PM
:lol @ the fly

So now we know that Sylar is related to Peter & Nathan! WTF.....damn the mother was a whore.

and we know something happened between their mother and hiro's father, so maybe...

Medvedenko
09-23-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm dissapointed with myself for not having picked up on that during the episode.

The Fly ruled.

I said the same thing to my friend while watching this scene.....

MannyIsGod
09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
It was probably intentionally a homage to the fly more than a rip off. The writers are all huge comic and sci geeks that love paying tribute to the stuff they grew up on. I thought the episode last night was great, btw.

atxrocker
09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
maya looks hotter and more sluty this season. as for the premiere, not bad. did they say what the fuck ever happened to nathan's family? where the fuck is the wife? and sylar a petrelli? WTF?

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 01:48 PM
maya looks hotter and more sluty this season. as for the premiere, not bad. did they say what the fuck ever happened to nathan's family? where the fuck is the wife? and sylar a petrelli? WTF?

The wife left him last season and Nathan can't see his kids

lefty
09-23-2008, 05:03 PM
DUde are you serious. Sylar is a great character and the actor that plays him does a great job. I like Sylar, he is one of my favorite characters and after next weeks preview I think im going to like the character even more. Is he a Petrelli?

Hey I love Sylar, he is fucking amazing.

I like Zachary Pinto as an actor; I remember him playing in an episode of Off Centre, as a bisexual guy, he was really funny.

I. Hustle
09-23-2008, 05:39 PM
The only thing I didn't like about Maya was how she was in and out of her accent. One minute she is from South America and the next she is from the South Bronx.
I love this show but some of it is just too off. I get really into the scenes with Hiro though. I like how they incorporated that whole thing with Ando somehow getting super powers and that chick being so fast that she can talk to Hiro even when he stops time.

MannyIsGod
09-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah Maya was all of a sudden American. I noticed that too. :lol

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
At least they got rid of Walker, she was pissing me off

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Here's the preview for next week

When four ruthless, powerful Villains — “Knox” (guest star Jaime Hector), Flint (guest star Blake Shields), The German (guest star Ken Lally) and Jesse (guest star Francis Capra) — bust into a bank and take hostages, Angela (Cristine Rose) sends H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and his shocking, new empowered partner in after them. Determined to derail a cataclysmic future, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) must first find what he lost along the way. Meanwhile, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and part of “the formula” to Germany, but run afoul of The Haitian (guest star Jimmy Jean-Louis). Horrified by her ability, Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter) leaves Washington, D.C. to search for answers about Niki. A distraught Claire (Hayden Panettiere) asks Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gilsig) to teach her how to fight. As his romance with Maya (Dania Ramirez) intensifies, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finds himself unprepared when his experiment yields some unexpected results.

LMAO at H.R.G. teaming up with Sylar

lefty
09-23-2008, 07:04 PM
At least they got rid of Walker, she was pissing me off

Electricity girl?

She is hot

And she'll be back

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Electricity girl?

She is hot

And she'll be back

Screamy child

lefty
09-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Screamy child

Oh yeah that one

She was annoying:bang

dave
09-25-2008, 07:08 AM
wtf happened to irish chick
and they better not get rid of kristen bell

lefty
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
wtf happened to irish chick
and they better not get rid of kristen bell

I'm sure she'll be back

I think she's pissed off now

I. Hustle
09-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Her super power is being able to drink alot

MannyIsGod
09-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey where the fuck is Mica?

TwAnKiEs
09-25-2008, 04:26 PM
THAT was the sex scene they were talking about? :rolleyes That was nothing. Mohinder is stupid, injecting himself with powers....why the hell was his skin falling off?

Great episode last night, lots of action!

Mexican STD :p:

I. Hustle
09-25-2008, 04:27 PM
I thought the same and just figured he was still with that old lady and his ghetto cousin and burnt cousin.

I hope that girl didn't die. I thought her power was cool. I would be freakin rich if I had that. Plus I wouldn't really have to hide it.

atxrocker
10-07-2008, 02:10 PM
last nights episode was ok. is anyone else annoyed by the "bad claire"?

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
last nights episode was ok. is anyone else annoyed by the "bad claire"?

Her trying to be a hardass is pissing me off. Talking with your teeth clenched doesn't make you a hardass

I. Hustle
10-07-2008, 04:06 PM
The bad Claire makes my special place tingle.

I Love Me Some Me
10-07-2008, 04:07 PM
The good guys trying to be tough exposes what bad actors these people are.

Especially Peter Petrelli and his crooked-mouthed fake toughness.

lefty
10-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Ali Larter is really a bad actress

lefty
10-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey where the fuck is Mica?

Isn't he dead?

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Isn't he dead?

he was on last week's episode, alive

MannyIsGod
10-07-2008, 08:02 PM
God claire peter and Nikki's new character are sooooo poorly acted it hurts sometimes. I still love the show.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 08:35 PM
God claire peter and Nikki's new character are sooooo poorly acted it hurts sometimes. I still love the show.

luckily future Peter is dead now

lefty
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
he was on last week's episode, alive

Damn, I'm really bad with names :depressed

I don't remember Ali Larter playing well in that show.

Twin 1, twin 2, she has been painful to watch

LaMarcus Bryant
10-08-2008, 12:33 AM
I've given this show a chance.....and it fucking sucks.

I have never seen such a show so blatantly void of original thought and idea since pacific blue... I cannot believe Marvel has not sued the shit out of the creators of this crap five times over and left their studio bankrupt. Not one single original idea. Every single "hero's" power is a ripoff. Every single storyline has been done. Time travel? 0oo0o00o0o

Grade A Bust. George Hill style. :td

batman2883
10-08-2008, 08:51 AM
greatest show ever, and last nights episode was awesome!!!! i cant believe peter killed nathan cause of sylars hunger for how knowledge!!

Ginofan
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Seeing Sylar all Mr. Homemaker-Niceguy was pretty fucking weird to say the least.

I am annoyed by BadAssClaire, it's not her at all...

In the previews for next week, who do y'all think comes back to scare the living shit out of Mrs. Petrelli? Her husband? And speaking of family, where is Nathan's family?

batman2883
10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
ha ha ha hell yeah seeing sylar all mr home maker was wierd,but he was a good guy, can you imagine sylar i mean excuse me gabriel all as a good guy like that........holy crap....

i loved how it ended lol, adam was pretty pissed at hiro

JoeChalupa
10-08-2008, 09:21 AM
I still haven't watched a single episode. Am I the only one?

batman2883
10-08-2008, 09:26 AM
jump on it bro, the show is awesome!!!

mcornelio
10-08-2008, 01:21 PM
So Is Nikki Really Dead? And WTF Is Going To Happen With Mohinder... That Dumb Fuck Is Turning Into Some Kind Of Animal.

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2008, 01:22 PM
So Is Nikki Really Dead? And WTF Is Going To Happen With Mohinder... That Dumb Fuck Is Turning Into Some Kind Of Animal.

Yes, her body was shown in a casket

MannyIsGod
10-08-2008, 02:04 PM
I think its the old dude - i can't remember his name but the one nathan sees - thats going to come back.

MannyIsGod
10-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Linderman!

batman2883
10-08-2008, 02:34 PM
linderman is the man, i thought his ass was killed by nikki's husband he squeezed his brain...and now he's coming back as if he was god....

i cant believe peter killed nathan...nathan was trying to be a good brother and let him go...damn sylar and his powers!!!

Ginofan
10-08-2008, 02:58 PM
oh yeah I totally forgot about Hiro and Ando digging up that casket! At first I thought he was digging up his father's but then it was Adam and he opened his eyes, I scream "oh shit" at least 3 times when he grabbed Hiro :lol

batman2883
10-08-2008, 03:04 PM
ha ha ha i knew it was adam i was watching it and when she said he's the only one that knew where the key was i was like holy shit adam is gonna kill hiro!!! lol and as soon as he opened his eyes..."hiro you son of a bitch!!!" lol thats priceless dude f'n priceless!!

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2008, 11:14 PM
oh yeah I totally forgot about Hiro and Ando digging up that casket! At first I thought he was digging up his father's but then it was Adam and he opened his eyes, I scream "oh shit" at least 3 times when he grabbed Hiro :lol

That was his father's casket Hiro put him there as punishment.

peewee's lovechild
10-09-2008, 04:02 PM
This season has more holes in it that swiss cheese.

It's not getting any better and the plot is getting so convoluted.

I'm gonna give it a couple of more weeks, but I think I'm gonna drop this show.

Fuck, it had so much potential.

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2008, 04:08 PM

It's easier to watch if you pretend season 2 never happened

peewee's lovechild
10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
It's easier to watch if you pretend season 2 never happened

Even then, it's just so far gone now.

Peter can heal, but in the future he's got a gigantic scar on his face.

He can go back in time to kill Nathan, but he somehow can't go back in time to save Claire from Sylar.

Exactly why can't he just kill Sylar, if he's already absorbed his powers?

Mohinder turning into a lizard or a fly is just stupid.

There are other things that have been getting under my skin, but it would be an endless post if I write them all down.

I just don't like where all this is going.

And, that one hour special they had before the premier was just the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Even then, it's just so far gone now.

Peter can heal, but in the future he's got a gigantic scar on his face.

He can go back in time to kill Nathan, but he somehow can't go back in time to save Claire from Sylar.

Exactly why can't he just kill Sylar, if he's already absorbed his powers?

Mohinder turning into a lizard or a fly is just stupid.

There are other things that have been getting under my skin, but it would be an endless post if I write them all down.

I just don't like where all this is going.

And, that one hour special they had before the premier was just the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

I think any wound inflicted while the Hatian is permanent i don't think Peter's cuts from Claire healed while he was talking to Nathan

LaMarcus Bryant
10-09-2008, 10:10 PM

Let me guess....you'd rather they incorporate an actor that is soon to commit suicide, in a role that is really dark, really really dark, then hype up his performance before anyone sees it. Yeah, that's what this show needs to keep douches like you.

peewee's lovechild
10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I think any wound inflicted while the Hatian is permanent i don't think Peter's cuts from Claire healed while he was talking to Nathan

But, that doesn't make sense.

As soon as the Hatian is gone, everyone's powers come back. So, he would've been able to heal that scar.

There are plenty of plot holes like this.

Like I said, I'm giving it a couple of more weeks, but it's not looking good.

peewee's lovechild
10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Let me guess....you'd rather they incorporate an actor that is soon to commit suicide, in a role that is really dark, really really dark, then hype up his performance before anyone sees it. Yeah, that's what this show needs to keep douches like you.

Yea, that's it.

I. Hustle
10-10-2008, 11:27 AM
What would really help the show is if HBO or Showtime picked it up and they gave some of those chicks the power to get nekkid.

I Love Me Some Me
10-10-2008, 11:29 AM

As soon as the Hatian is gone, everyone's powers come back. So, he would've been able to heal that scar.

Well, the Hatian carries him to the Company, where they hook him up to a machine that neutralizes his power. That's why present-day Peter couldn't do anything until Nathan unhooked him.

atxrocker
10-14-2008, 08:42 PM
all i know is that dumb bitch maya deserves to die for not killing mohinder when she had the chance.

Trainwreck2100
10-14-2008, 09:01 PM

He still had the scars when he tried to kill his mom, in this episode. The healing powers must not work on old scars. The only reason it would work for claire and Adam would be because they have healing blood flowing in their veins

also i can't believe they wrote of the black hole guy, he was easily the best new character of the season.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Pretty good episode imo.

I Love Me Some Me
10-15-2008, 07:59 AM
Yeah...best episode yet.

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2008, 09:03 AM
this episode sucked. I did laugh when the black guy killed himself via his own vortex

peewee's lovechild
10-15-2008, 09:50 AM
The only reason it would work for claire and Adam would be because they have healing blood flowing in their veins

That's plausible, but it's a bit of a stretch since he already absorbed Claire's power.

peewee's lovechild
10-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Monday's episode was pretty damn bad.

This pretty much does it for me.

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2008, 01:24 PM
what sucks is probably no more kristin bell

JudynTX
10-15-2008, 01:31 PM
I wish they'd stop introducing new heroes/villains. Focus on the originals ones, sheesh. I'm getting so confused.

I'm not giving up on the show - yet.

peewee's lovechild
10-15-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm not giving up on the show - yet.

It's hard not giving up on it.

I wanted it to be a hit this season, but it's been one gigantic disappointment.

How does it make sense to have Hiro teleport instantaneously and put Adam back in his coffin three times in a row, but when Adam gives him the slip . . . he can't teleport back in time to stop him from doing that??

How does it make sense to have Hiro and Ando chase after him when Hiro has the ability to go back in time and stop it from happening?

Same thing with Daphne.

If she stole the formula because Hiro was being a dumbass by opening the safe, couldn't he just go back in time and stop himself from doing it?

Claire is another thing. Her character is getting old.

Her dad is chasing that vortex dude down so he can get rid of Sylar. But now, all of a sudden, she's got a problem with it??

Wasn't she bitching about what Sylar did to her? She should be fucking elated that her dad was planning to off Sylar?

I've had enough of her emo bullshit.

And, future Claire as a badass is just stupid as hell.

The coolest thing is Parker's dad using Linderman to get everyone to do his bidding. But, even that is a problem because Parker was supposed to have imprisoned his dad in his own mind last season.

Even if Patrelli's dad helped Parker's dad out of his "imprisonment", why didn't Angela feel his "presence" until now? It's all a little too convenient.

And, don't get me started on Mohinder . . . fuck that's just such a stupid storyline. How am I supposed to believe that he's smart enough to be working on his mega-complex genetic cure but, yet, he's dumb enough to glue people onto a wall and leaving their faces exposed for anyone to see when they go into his apartment.

If he hasn't cured Maya yet, couldn't she just do her black eye routine again and kill Mohinder because it's now extremely evident that he's evil?

There's way too much bullshit going on and the series is dead.

They had a chance to make a great show, but they fucked it up bad.

Dr. Gonzo
10-15-2008, 01:46 PM
I liked this past weeks episode. The acting is pretty bad though. I just can't wait until Claire doesn't have to try so hard to be a badass. It's embarassing to watch.

JudynTX
10-15-2008, 01:47 PM
And, don't get me started on Mohinder . . . fuck that's just such a stupid storyline. How am I supposed to believe that he's smart enough to be working on his mega-complex genetic cure but, yet, he's dumb enough to glue people onto a wall and leaving their faces exposed for anyone to see when they go into his apartment.

If he hasn't cured Maya yet, couldn't she just do her black eye routine again and kill Mohinder because it's now extremely evident that he's evil?

:rollin Cocoons? Come on, really? :bang How much do you want to make a bet that Maya will end up pregnant with his fly baby? :wow:lol

All of your other questions are legit.....I just don't have any answers.

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2008, 03:47 PM
It's hard not giving up on it.

I wanted it to be a hit this season, but it's been one gigantic disappointment.

How does it make sense to have Hiro teleport instantaneously and put Adam back in his coffin three times in a row, but when Adam gives him the slip . . . he can't teleport back in time to stop him from doing that??

How does it make sense to have Hiro and Ando chase after him when Hiro has the ability to go back in time and stop it from happening?

Same thing with Daphne.

If she stole the formula because Hiro was being a dumbass by opening the safe, couldn't he just go back in time and stop himself from doing it?

Claire is another thing. Her character is getting old.

Her dad is chasing that vortex dude down so he can get rid of Sylar. But now, all of a sudden, she's got a problem with it??

Wasn't she bitching about what Sylar did to her? She should be fucking elated that her dad was planning to off Sylar?

I've had enough of her emo bullshit.

And, future Claire as a badass is just stupid as hell.

The coolest thing is Parker's dad using Linderman to get everyone to do his bidding. But, even that is a problem because Parker was supposed to have imprisoned his dad in his own mind last season.

Even if Patrelli's dad helped Parker's dad out of his "imprisonment", why didn't Angela feel his "presence" until now? It's all a little too convenient.

There's way too much bullshit going on and the series is dead.

They had a chance to make a great show, but they fucked it up bad.

Hiro resolved to not go back in time anymore, because every time he does it resulted in disaster

I took it more that Claire felt sorry for the vortex guy and didn't want her dad to turn him into a murderer. He'd killed another guy, but that was an accident. I feel if they were going to kill him off to advance HRGs character, HRG should have just pulled the trigger.

Maya won't kill Mohinder cause it will kill the other people in the room. The neighbors eyes got black too so he was still alive.

Why would Angela feel his presence when she only dreams the future. Since the dad is a telepath he probably went inside her mind to keep himself out of her dreams. The only reason he revealed himself was to ensure that she wouldn't spoil his plans for the future.

dave
10-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Hiro resolved to not go back in time anymore, because every time he does it resulted in disaster
to keep himself out of her dreams.

lol how convenient for the writers

peewee's lovechild
10-15-2008, 11:57 PM
lol how convenient for the writers

No shit.

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2008, 12:03 AM

I took it more that Claire felt sorry for the vortex guy and didn't want her dad to turn him into a murderer. He'd killed another guy, but that was an accident. I feel if they were going to kill him off to advance HRGs character, HRG should have just pulled the trigger.

Maya won't kill Mohinder cause it will kill the other people in the room. The neighbors eyes got black too so he was still alive.

Why would Angela feel his presence when she only dreams the future. Since the dad is a telepath he probably went inside her mind to keep himself out of her dreams. The only reason he revealed himself was to ensure that she wouldn't spoil his plans for the future.

That Hiro explanation you gave is just . . . . come on, man. You're going to tell me that the world is in danger because you were a dumbass opening up your dad's safe and the formula got ripped off and you won't go back in time to stop yourself from doing it??

Dude, you just have to be smarter than that.

Calire . . . so, she's gonna protect the guy who cut her head open, and will keep doing it to others, because she didn't want the Vortex dude to be a murderer??

That's like saying that there was a guy who had a chance to kill Hitler, but someone stopped him because they didn't want to turn the guy into a murderer.

That was just weak.

Maya doesn't want the other people in the room to die even though Mohinder is experimenting on them and slowly killing them??

What the hell kind of reasoning is that?

So, she's going to keep being stuck into the wall until Mohinder kills her and he just keeps sticking more people on the wall . . . and conveniently exposing their faces for the whole world to see?

Whatever.

This show already jumped the shark.

batman2883
10-16-2008, 11:36 AM
this is the best show on television you bastards stop trying to taint it....i love it, every story line except mohinder he's whack and should die already!!!! i wanna see maya's boobs!!!

johnsmith
10-16-2008, 01:45 PM
i wanna see maya's boobs!!!

I agree.

And peewee, stop watching the show then and stfu about it. We get it, you don't like it anymore, quit justifying it to us.

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2008, 09:08 PM
i wanna see maya's boobs!!!

I won't argue against this.

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2008, 09:08 PM
I agree.

And peewee, stop watching the show then and stfu about it. We get it, you don't like it anymore, quit justifying it to us.

Fuck you.

I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say.

This show had such great promise and now it's fucked.

johnsmith
10-17-2008, 08:58 AM
Fuck you.

I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say.

This show had such great promise and now it's fucked.

Ok, we get it, you think the show is fucked, so quit watching and then coming on here and whining like a little school girl that just lost her puppy.

peewee's lovechild
10-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Ok, we get it, you think the show is fucked, so quit watching and then coming on here and whining like a little school girl that just lost her puppy.

I will now post every week and break down each episode's failures.

Thanks for the motivation.

johnsmith
10-20-2008, 11:18 AM

How would that be any different then what you are doing now?

JudynTX
10-20-2008, 11:32 AM

:lol

JudynTX
10-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Soooooooooooooooooo............what did you think of last night's episode? Peter loses all his powers. :(

Dr. Gonzo
10-21-2008, 09:00 AM
I hate Claire. Her character is extremely annoying.

Silver21_Black20
10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
*sigh* I don't know what to say. I keep telling myself the next episode will be better but it isn't. The whole Claire and Russian Roulette scene was painful to watch. I'm tired of Claire talking with teeth clinched every other scene.

But, I will continue to watch and hope for the best.

CuckingFunt
10-21-2008, 10:37 AM
The whole Claire and Russian Roulette scene was painful to watch. I'm tired of Claire talking with teeth clinched every other scene.

I don't watch this show, but is Claire Hayden Panettiere? If so, I can see why that would be painful.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2008, 11:16 AM
This was the worst episode yet.

So, Hiro won't go back and time and stop the fast chick from stealing his dad's half of the formula, and he won't go back in time to stop Adam from giving him the slip . . . but he'll go back in time (twice, no less) to have the African guy bang his head with a shovel??

Really, what the fuck is that?

And the whole I'm-going-to-pretend-to-kill-my-best-friend-with-a-fake-sword-and-use-fake-blood-from-a-fucking-novelty-shop-that-I-got-by-teleporting thing was just stupid as hell.

Why didn't the black villain dude check to make sure Ando was dead?

Peter getting his powers taken from his dad? How ridiculous was that? Couldn't his mother, who dreams of the future no less, have seen this happening way before it did?

The Mohinder story line is beyond ridiculous. Don't have to say much more about that.

Claire and the Russian roulette thing was just too painful to watch.

This show is going from bad to worse.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh, by the way, next season's Heroes will be called . . . Heroes: Fugitives.

I'm not even kidding about that.

How stupid is that?

More and more people with superpowers coming your way!!

Dr. Gonzo
10-21-2008, 11:19 AM
I thought you were going to stop watching.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2008, 11:20 AM
I thought you were going to stop watching.

I was motivated to continue watching just so I can point out all the stupid shit, which was quite a lot this week.

Dr. Gonzo
10-21-2008, 11:21 AM
That sounds like a efficient use of your time.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2008, 11:34 AM
That sounds like a efficient use of your time.

Meh, I got nothing else to do.

Silver21_Black20
10-21-2008, 11:48 AM
And everyone and their mom having powers is a bit much.

CuckingFunt
10-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Seriously, fuck all three of you for not answering my damn question.

I don't watch this show, but is Claire Hayden Panettiere? If so, I can see why that would be painful.

ATRAIN
10-21-2008, 12:10 PM
This was the worst episode yet.

So, Hiro won't go back and time and stop the fast chick from stealing his dad's half of the formula, and he won't go back in time to stop Adam from giving him the slip . . . but he'll go back in time (twice, no less) to have the African guy bang his head with a shovel??

Really, what the fuck is that?

And the whole I'm-going-to-pretend-to-kill-my-best-friend-with-a-fake-sword-and-use-fake-blood-from-a-fucking-novelty-shop-that-I-got-by-teleporting thing was just stupid as hell.

Why didn't the black villain dude check to make sure Ando was dead?

Peter getting his powers taken from his dad? How ridiculous was that? Couldn't his mother, who dreams of the future no less, have seen this happening way before it did?

The Mohinder story line is beyond ridiculous. Don't have to say much more about that.

Claire and the Russian roulette thing was just too painful to watch.

This show is going from bad to worse.

I havent seen this weeks episode but yea I wondered some of the same. Pee wee you take this shit too serious though. Its gonna be ok man. Oh yeah and the Dark Knight wasnt THAT good. Batman Begins was better.

Silver21_Black20
10-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Seriously, fuck all three of you for not answering my damn question.

:lol Yea, Hayden plays Claire.

I was trying to find a youtube of last night's episode but couldn't find one.

CuckingFunt
10-21-2008, 12:25 PM

Thank you.

Both for answering my question, and for NOT being able to find a youtube clip.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2008, 01:00 PM
I havent seen this weeks episode but yea I wondered some of the same. Pee wee you take this shit too serious though. Its gonna be ok man. Oh yeah and the Dark Knight wasnt THAT good. Batman Begins was better.

That's like saying that your sister give a better felatio than your mother.

They're about the same, and I get the same end result.

JudynTX
10-21-2008, 01:01 PM
The Hiro & Ando storyline is getting boring. :bang

batman2883
10-21-2008, 01:17 PM
ha ha ha when hiro said parkman looked familiar ando said, they all look the same to me, and hiro was like "thats racist"

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2008, 01:54 PM

It should be on hulu

Silver21_Black20
10-21-2008, 02:26 PM
It should be on hulu

I won't post a clip. Don't think CF would appreciate it.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't get people who watch this show just to bitch about it. You seriously have nothing better to do? Kinda sad.

Silver21_Black20
10-21-2008, 08:57 PM
The only poster bitching about the show is peewee. I've learned to ignore his posts.

batman2883
10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
god i cant wait till monday now to see how peter gets his powers back

atxrocker
11-11-2008, 09:35 PM
this weeks episode was good. peewee, if you're still watching , even you can't hate on this weeks episode.

atxrocker
12-16-2008, 03:27 PM
bump

I Love Me Some Me
12-16-2008, 03:32 PM
The last three episodes have been great. Too bad it's on hiatus now...seems like they wasted 3/4ths of the season on worthless, uninteresting backstory.

BlackSwordsMan
12-16-2008, 04:09 PM
cancel this trash!

MannyIsGod
12-16-2008, 04:13 PM
The upcoming storyline seems bad ass. I'm really glad they're killing people off cause the story sucks when its not about sylar. On that note, the next "volume" or w/e looks pretty bad ass tbh.

Sylar makes the show. Pretty much everyone else sucks now.

I Love Me Some Me
12-16-2008, 04:29 PM

That's why I wish Milo Ventiwhateverthehellhisnameis wasn't such a bad actor.

Sylar needs someone who can rival his powers, and Peter's the only one who can do that.

Oh...and was that President suppossed to be Barack Obama? That was pretty lame if it was.

JudynTX
12-16-2008, 04:36 PM
The upcoming storyline seems bad ass. I'm really glad they're killing people off cause the story sucks when its not about sylar. On that note, the next "volume" or w/e looks pretty bad ass tbh.

They aren't killing off the "right" people. Nikki/Jessica/whatever her name is now needs to be killed off. Hiro & Ando too.

Other than that, I was pretty disappointed with the "season finale". That's it? :rolleyes

sonic21
12-16-2008, 04:38 PM

Sylar is badass.
Noah Bennet was a great character in the 1st 2 seasons; too bad he doesn't have a good storyline now, the mother is ok, Daphne was good in the begining too, but now everyone else sucks.

PapaJukebox
12-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh...and was that President suppossed to be Barack Obama? That was pretty lame if it was.

Dude, it wasn't supposed to be Obama. It was Worf. We have a klingon for president on Heroes. :lol

I didn't like where some of the story was going this season, but it looks like they're getting back on track. I'm pretty psyched for volume 4 (still don't like how quickly Nathan turned dick though). One of the consultants from the first season is back though, so maybe the haters will be pleased again.

I Love Me Some Me
12-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Dude, it wasn't supposed to be Obama. It was Worf. We have a klingon for president on Heroes. :lol

I didn't know because I only saw his eyes and mouth...and the tone of his voice sounded a little Obama-like.

I. Hustle
12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
They aren't killing off the "right" people. Nikki/Jessica/whatever her name is now needs to be killed off. Hiro & Ando too.

Other than that, I was pretty disappointed with the "season finale". That's it? :rolleyes

Really? Hiro and Ando?

sonic21
12-16-2008, 04:48 PM
They should kill off suresh, nikki/jessica and peter.

I. Hustle
12-16-2008, 04:54 PM
The idea that Ando has powers is awesome. I thought it was bad ass how they worked him helping "nemesis" travel through time.

JudynTX
12-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Really? Hiro and Ando?

The idea that Ando has powers is awesome. I thought it was bad ass how they worked him helping "nemesis" travel through time.

Yea, really.

The idea that everyone in the world has powers is way better. That's where I thought this show was heading.........oh well.

MannyIsGod
12-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Peter has so much potential, but the dude that plays him is such a douche.

MannyIsGod
12-16-2008, 05:05 PM
And the idea that everyone had powers was fucking lame. Hiro is actually good but he gets lost up in the shitty storylines. Great character though.

I Love Me Some Me
12-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Hiro can be good if they can finally move him past the bumbling idiot point, to an actual "hero" with confidence and a pair of balls.

sonic21
12-16-2008, 05:09 PM
I want hiro to become badass like the hiro in the future

JudynTX
12-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Hiro can be good if they can finally move him past the bumbling idiot point, to an actual "hero" with confidence and a pair of balls.

Or if he can get laid.

Why couldn't Maya end up pregnant with Mohinder's fly baby? :lol

exstatic
12-16-2008, 10:12 PM
We were talking about Ando at work today, and how it's cool that he's like a turbo charger for other people's powers. I then asked the question "What would happen if he got together with the Haitian?". Would the Haitian cancel his turbo effect, or could he enhance the Haitian to nullify everyone in the world's powers?

Trainwreck2100
12-17-2008, 08:33 AM
We were talking about Ando at work today, and how it's cool that he's like a turbo charger for other people's powers. I then asked the question "What would happen if he got together with the Haitian?". Would the Haitian cancel his turbo effect, or could he enhance the Haitian to nullify everyone in the world's powers?

Well it was shown last week that the Haitian needs to focus on someone to nullify their powers, and Arthur Patrelli was able to break it when he cut Peter on the face. So he could probably use Ando when someone is too powerful to control.

I find it funny that Ando was the sidekick of the show, and he basically got super sidekick powers.

I Love Me Some Me
12-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Ando's power also explains what we thought was him attacking Hiro in the future, when it's now more likely that he was helping Hiro either get his powers back or strengthen them.

TDMVPDPOY
12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Peter has so much potential, but the dude that plays him is such a douche.

this is the reason i dont spend much of my time watching this bs

i hate the kent, and the story surrounding him with all this potential powers, his character is a fkn douchebag with fan service = ruin work.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 09:24 AM
other than hulu and nbc.com does anyone know where I can stream these. I need to find one that work doesnt block

sonic21
12-17-2008, 09:32 AM
other than hulu and nbc.com does anyone know where I can stream these. I need to find one that work doesnt block

yidio.com

exstatic
12-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh, and for the observationally challenged, Arthur Petrelli isn't dead.

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2008, 02:47 AM

he looked dead, i've heard theories that he possesed Nathan.

exstatic
12-18-2008, 08:43 AM
he looked dead, i've heard theories that he possesed Nathan.

What were Angela's instructions to Peter about killing Arthur? "Shoot him in the back of the head at the base of the skull". Sounds like instructions to kill someone with the "healing" power. Also, after Peter hits Nathan with the pistol, and Nathan falls to the ground near Arthur, where was Arthur when the Marine shakes Nathan awake later?

Nathan is changing, but it's more like the Sylar change: back to what he was before. I don't think he's possessed.

I Love Me Some Me
12-18-2008, 08:51 AM

I wish he were...horrible character.

exstatic
12-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I wish he were...horrible character.

He's the second best, after Sylar. C'mon, how many guys put out a contract on their own son? :lol Arthur's bad, with a sense of humor about it all. He knew exactly what Sylar had done when he threw Peter out the window (cushioned his fall, telekinetically), he just smiled a bit, and left it for later discussion. He's sort of the Duncan of bad guys, low energy, high results.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/01/episode-314-clear-and-present-danger-4.html

4 spoiler scenes from next weeks premiere.

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Bad ass episode last night! I like the direction this show has finally taken.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Bad ass episode last night! I like the direction this show has finally taken.

Really?

It didn't bother you that Peter can fly and he made all that fuss when the plane's door blew out?

Couldn't he just jump out of the plane and fly?

This show sucks.

I saw it hoping that it would be better, but it's only getting worse.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Really?

It didn't bother you that Peter can fly and he made all that fuss when the plane's door blew out?

This show sucks.

It might be that he only can have one power at a time now. He never did tell Nathan what he could do. If that's the case then now there really isn't anyone to take on Sylar.

Also Claire needs to not talk anymore, her "serious" voice is annoying

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 05:11 PM

Wasn't he trying to save the others? Peter's a good guy, remember. :lol

Nathan doesn't know that Claire escaped. And where the hell was he flying them off to anyway?

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:11 PM
It might be that he only can have one power at a time now. He never did tell Nathan what he could do. If that's the case then now there really isn't anyone to take on Sylar.

Also Claire needs to not talk anymore, her "serious" voice is annoying

Her character is annoying, and useless.

So she can never die, big whoop. She doesn't do anything but bitch, bitch, bitch.

She's no longer has the "catalyst", so what's her use?

The writing on this show has gone from horrible to flat out ridiculous.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Wasn't he trying to save the others? Peter's a good guy, remember. :lol

Nathan doesn't know that Claire escaped. And where the hell was he flying them off to anyway?

Saving others?
How?

What was he going to do?

Oh, wait a minute, he could've flown them out of harms way . . . whatever.

Reck
02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Really?

This show sucks.

Peter has his old power back. He copies the powers of others. He cant just fly at command.

Anyhow this show has me more confused then Lost now. All through the episode I was like wtf is happening. :bang

Thankfully that last scene made alittle sense.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Her character is annoying, and useless.

So she can never die, big whoop. She doesn't do anything but bitch, bitch, bitch.

She's no longer has the "catalyst", so what's her use?

The writing on this show has gone from horrible to flat out ridiculous.

She never had the catalyst. That "special" thing Sylar said she had could not have been the catalyst.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:18 PM
He cant just fly at command.

That's pretty convenient.

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Anyhow this show has me more confused then Lost now. All through the episode I was like wtf is happening. :bang

No way is this show more confusing than Lost. Pffffft.

The Heroes Army vs Nathan/FBI/CIA/DEA/ICE/ whatever.......:ihit

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
She never had the catalyst. That "special" thing Sylar said she had could not have been the catalyst.

Hiro going back in time changed all that.

(don't get me started on the whole jumping in and out of time when it's convenient for these characters)

She did have the catalyst, that's why they were trying to protect her. But, Hiro went back in time to get his mother to give him the catalyst.

So that, in effect, made Claire's character useless.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Peter has his old power back. He copies the powers of others. He cant just fly at command.

He doesn't have the same power, in this episode he had to touch Suresh to absorb his power, and in the first season he just had to be around someone with powers to absorb them.

Reck
02-03-2009, 05:22 PM
That's pretty convenient.

Have you actually watch earlier Heroes seasons?

Peter can only "barrow" other people's powers while they are close to him or something.

Reck
02-03-2009, 05:24 PM
He doesn't have the same power, in this episode he had to touch Suresh to absorb his power, and in the first season he just had to be around someone with powers to absorb them.

Yeah I know. Its to the same effect though.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 05:26 PM

Peter can only "barrow" other people's powers while they are close to him or something.

No that's not right, he absorbed the abilities and kept them, in the second season he used lightning from his hands and lightning girl was nowhere to be found. He also used telekinesis with Sylar nowhere near him and powerless

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Anyone know when the show is suppose to end?

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:27 PM

Dude, you're making an ass out of yourself.

Peter has been close to, and in physical contact with, Nathan. Yea, you know, Nathan. As in the guy who can fly.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense response you'll come up with.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:28 PM
No that's not right, he absorbed the abilities and kept them, in the second season he used lightning from his hands and lightning girl was nowhere to be found. He also used telekinesis with Sylar nowhere near him and powerless

Peter aquires power and it stays with him.

He doesn't need people to be around him for the powers to manifest.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Anyone know when the show is suppose to end?

NBC is giving it one more season after this one.

If ratings continue to decline this season, look for a lot of main characters to be killed off quick.

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 05:30 PM
I thought it was pretty predictable to see Mohinder driving that cab.

JudynTX
02-03-2009, 05:31 PM
NBC is giving it one more season after this one.

If ratings continue to decline this season, look for a lot of main characters to be killed off quick.

Oh hell yea, there will be some killings this season.

Reck
02-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Dude, you're making an ass out of yourself.

Peter has been close to, and in physical contact with, Nathan. Yea, you know, Nathan. As in the guy who can fly.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense response you'll come up with.

:sleep

Peter cant keep the abilities..he barrows them for a short while idiot.

FreeMason
02-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Very Rogue of him.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 06:43 PM

explain then how he had the nuke power at the end of season 2 months after he was last exposed to someone who had it.

sonic21
02-03-2009, 07:02 PM

in season 1, the invisible man helps Peter discover that he can access the powers he has absorbed by thinking of the person from whom he absorbed the ability.

Reck
02-03-2009, 07:03 PM
explain then how he had the nuke power at the end of season 2 months after he was last exposed to someone who had it.

I can say the same exact thing to you when Nathan had to fly him out of the area.

If Peter indeed keeps the power then explain why wouldn't he fly himself out of there?

I mean Peter and Nathan are brothers, wouldn't Peter already copied the ability to fly prior to that, and keep it?

From wiki:

Peter has the ability to mimic the powers of others. Series creator Tim Kring (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kring) states that Peter's ability is "based on his empathy and his ability to connect with people."[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli#cite_note-7) Because of this, Claude Rains refers to Peter as being an empath. According to Dr. Suresh, Peter's DNA automatically re-sequences itself to mimic the abilities of those around him.[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli#cite_note-dl_abilities-8) Originally, Peter could only mimic powers while in close proximity to their source, but learned how to recall previously mimicked powers with greater and greater ease with the help of Claude.[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli#cite_note-Distractions-9) Angela Petrelli describes Peter as being "the most powerful of all of us".[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli#cite_note-Out_of_Time-10)

During a confrontation with his father, Peter is stripped of his empathic mimicry and every ability he absorbed as a result. In an effort to save his brothers life he injects himself with the formula in the mid-season finale, "Dual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_%28Heroes%29)", and regains his empathic mimicry, duplicating Nathan's ability of flight.
During the plane take-over scene in the episode "A Clear and Present Danger", he is able to mimic Mohinder and Tracy's abilities by simply touching them. Peter's abilities displayed so far have been flight, enhanced strength, and freezing.

sonic21
02-03-2009, 07:06 PM
http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_Petrelli

Peter meets the invisible (http://heroeswiki.com/Invisible) Claude Rains (http://heroeswiki.com/Claude_Rains), who helps Peter discover that he can access the powers he has absorbed by thinking of the person from whom he absorbed the ability.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I can say the same exact thing to you when Nathan had to fly him out of the area.

If Peter indeed keeps the power then explain why wouldn't he fly himself out of there?

I mean Peter and Nathan are brothers, wouldn't Peter already copied the ability to fly prior to that, and keep it?

From wiki:

at the time he had that little problem of himself about to get blown sky high also read the second part of the wiki you quoted,

but learned how to recall previously mimicked powers with greater and greater ease with the help of Claude

However it does lead to a good reason why he couldn't fly, it's possible his brain went on overload having absorbed two powers at once

Reck
02-03-2009, 07:10 PM
http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_Petrelli

Yeah that part is in one of my quotes from wiki.

I'm just saying that he cannot just flip a switch and say Oh I'm going to fly off like that dude is saying.

Reck
02-03-2009, 07:12 PM
at the time he had that little problem of himself about to get blown sky high also read the second part of the wiki you quoted,

However it does lead to a good reason why he couldn't fly, it's possible his brain went on overload having absorbed two powers at once

That and you possibly have to have your mind focus and clear.

Hard to do that when you're hanging on for dear life on a back of a plane.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2009, 07:17 PM
That and you possibly have to have your mind focus and clear.

Hard to do that when you're hanging on for dear life on a back of a plane.

Not hard to do when you know you can fly.

BlackSwordsMan
02-03-2009, 09:05 PM
so uh was the new episode good

johnsmith
02-03-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL at PeeWee.

He hates the show but keeps watching just so he can come and criticize on the internet..............he has become Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons............"Worst episode of Heroes ever".

Lol

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 10:21 PM

You obviously don't know a damn thing that's going on in this show.

Idiot.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
LOL at PeeWee.

He hates the show but keeps watching just so he can come and criticize on the internet..............he has become Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons............"Worst episode of Heroes ever".

Lol

:lol:lol

Reck
02-03-2009, 10:31 PM
You obviously don't know a damn thing that's going on in this show.

Idiot.

What does a pedaphile like you know?

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Not hard to do when you know you can fly.

That's why I said that the writing has gotten beyond bad.

I know shadowflames, gay name by the way, is all butt hurt because Peter seems to be able to use abilities at will during one instance and then conveniently loses that capability when it really matter, but that just illustrates how retarded the show has become.

There are so many flaws and loopholes in the narrative that nothing makes sense at all anymore and I don't think there's any way to fix it.

And before shadowgayflames posts another link to a wiki page, consider this:

Peter travels back in time to kill his brother. Where was Hiro to give him said power? And, why was he able to do it again and again without Hiro being present?

Anyway, I'm sure shadowflamingayboy will come up with something clever.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
What does a pedaphile like you know?

I know that you can't spell and you resort to absolute stupidity when you're proven wrong.

Reck
02-03-2009, 10:48 PM
I know that you can't spell and you resort to absolute stupidity when you're proven wrong.

You shouldn't talk about someone else's name when yours is xtremely gay. Pee Wee's name along gives you an automatic gay stature.

And I remember saying that he couldn't keep an ability early on during the first season. Learn how to read pal.

Then it was brought up by Sonic and Trainwrecked that some invicible guy teached Peter to recalled whatever powers he's come across.

That part I wasn't clear on. I still was right and you was still wrong.

peewee's lovechild
02-03-2009, 10:50 PM
You shouldn't talk about someone else's name when yours is xtremely gay. Pee Wee's name along gives you an automatic gay stature.

And I remember saying that he couldn't keep an ability earliy on during the first season. Learn how to read pal.

Then it was borad by Sonic and Trainwrecked that some invicible guy teached Peter to recalled whatever powers he's come across.

That part I wasn't clear on. I still was right and you was still wrong.

My nephew has better grammar than you do, asshsadowflames.

Anyway, the guy who taught Peter was from the first season.

Reck
02-03-2009, 10:59 PM
My nephew has better grammar than you do, asshsadowflames.

Anyway, the guy who taught Peter was from the first season.

So what's your point? You're still wrong.

peewee's lovechild
02-04-2009, 09:46 AM
So what's your point? You're still wrong.

I know shadowflames, gay name by the way, is all butt hurt because Peter seems to be able to use abilities at will during one instance and then conveniently loses that capability when it really matter, but that just illustrates how retarded the show has become.

There are so many flaws and loopholes in the narrative that nothing makes sense at all anymore and I don't think there's any way to fix it.

Peter travels back in time to kill his brother. Where was Hiro to give him said power? And, why was he able to do it again and again without Hiro being present?

So, yea, I'm still waiting for an answer to this.

I Love Me Some Me
02-04-2009, 11:31 AM

Just my guess....but I think Peter's ability to manifest other's powers may have changed when his dad sapped his abilities last season. I'm gonna guess that he runs into Ando who zaps him with is red-lightning power booster, and gets Peter back to the way he was.

peewee's lovechild
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Just my guess....but I think Peter's ability to manifest other's powers may have changed when his dad sapped his abilities last season. I'm gonna guess that he runs into Ando who zaps him with is red-lightning power booster, and gets Peter back to the way he was.

That's all too convenient, and it isn't even part of the storyline.

I Love Me Some Me
02-04-2009, 12:17 PM
That's all too convenient, and it isn't even part of the storyline.
Would you prefer the writer's write something inconvenient to the story they want to tell?

peewee's lovechild
02-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Would you prefer the writer's write something inconvenient to the story they want to tell?

I want them to stick with the original material.

If Hiro can teleport, don't make it so he can't do it when its convenient for the story.

If Peter can absorb powers and keep them, as he has shown many times before, then don't have him conveniently forget that he can fly.

The writing is terrible.
I'm not alone in this sentiment.

They fired all the damn writers and they brought back the original writer for this very reason. For some of you guys to defend the crap they have produced so far is just retarded in light of the producers firing the guys that wrote this crap.

I Love Me Some Me
02-04-2009, 12:37 PM
I want them to stick with the original material.

If Hiro can teleport, don't make it so he can't do it when its convenient for the story.

If Peter can absorb powers and keep them, as he has shown many times before, then don't have him conveniently forget that he can fly.

The writing is terrible.
I'm not alone in this sentiment.

They fired all the damn writers and they brought back the original writer for this very reason. For some of you guys to defend the crap they have produced so far is just retarded in light of the producers firing the guys that wrote this crap.

The inability so use their powers is not convenient to the storyline....it IS the storyline.

anyway...I'm not really defending the writing because I think it's suffering also, but just not for the same reasons you do.

JudynTX
02-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Whatever happened to Micah & Maya?

peewee's lovechild
02-04-2009, 02:03 PM
The inability so use their powers is not convenient to the storyline....it IS the storyline.

No, it's not!

The story line is of people with powers and how they use them.

Hence, "The Company" hunting down people with powers they deem to be dangerous.

To say that the storyline is about these peoples' inability to use said powers is ridiculous.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Whatever happened to Micah & Maya?

Maya had her powers taken away, and Micah just hasn't had anything written for him. Also his cousin(the one who could see shit and then copy it) said she's done with the show.

JudynTX
02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info dude.

JudynTX
02-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I am really getting annoyed with Claire's character. Is that Sylar's half-brother? He's such a good villain.

MannyIsGod
02-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Ok - this show is seriously starting to fly off a cliff. Sylar is really the only reason I watch now.

JudynTX
02-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Ok - this show is seriously starting to fly off a cliff. Sylar is really the only reason I watch now.

I'm also annoyed with Noah, Claire's dad. He needs to get F'd off already. :bang

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I think HRG has room for development i wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that offs the hunter leader. I liked Sylar's line about not killing that kid and that being a big thing for him. But he can still get his power through empathy. I cant believed they offed the speedster chick, but i do like that Parkman actually used his powers to make that soldier kill the other guys, cause he hasn't used the mind control once all season. Claire needs to have her tongue cut out and hopefully thats the only part of her body that can't grow back.

Reck
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
This show has alot of bad actors..

Claire can easily be confused with a talking parrot if you're just listening and not watching. Ando, as cool a sidekick he is he is just worthless. Hero should stfu with the I'm a hero and should be the main man speech already.

This show is starting to run its course.

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 07:35 PM
This show has alot of bad actors..

Claire can easily be confused with a talking parrot if you're just listening and not watching. Ando, as cool a sidekick he is he is just worthless. Hero should stfu with the I'm a hero and should be the main man speech already.

This show is starting to run its course.

Ando needs to go back to being the horny greedy sidekick, not the helpful sidekick

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2009, 07:36 PM
how'd that speed chick die?

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 07:38 PM
how'd that speed chick die?

she got shot, she might not be dead but after she got shot she was never heard from again. Also now Peter can only have one power at a time.

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Also now Peter can only have one power at a time.

How does that work? There's a re-charge period he has to wait until he wants to do something else?

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 11:28 PM
How does that work? There's a re-charge period he has to wait until he wants to do something else?

it looks like he only has the power of the last person he touches

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2009, 11:48 PM
lack of elle on this show killed it for me

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 08:51 AM
So who's this guy that Claire had to warn - Alex? And his special power is breathing under water (for how long; days?). :rolleyes

The Ando & Hiro storyline is so dumb right now.

Sec24Row7
02-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Sylar is really the only storyline worth watching at the moment...

They have depowered the other two cool people in Hiro and Peter...

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 09:35 AM
Sylar is really the only storyline worth watching at the moment...

They have depowered the other two cool people in Hiro and Peter...

Exactly! If it wasn't for Sylar, I'd stop watching. :bang

johnsmith
02-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Fucking PeeWee. I liked this fucking show a lot, then I started reading his posts on it. At first I disagreed, then I started seeing his point. After last nights episode, I'm done with this show now.

Thanks for that PeeWee.............jerk.

peewee's lovechild
02-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Fucking PeeWee. I liked this fucking show a lot, then I started reading his posts on it. At first I disagreed, then I started seeing his point. After last nights episode, I'm done with this show now.

Thanks for that PeeWee.............jerk.

:lol:lol

Dude, I saw this crap coming a long time ago.

I just gave up on in for good last week.

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 10:18 AM
I haven't given up on the show, yet.

I'll give it 2 more weeks.

JoeChalupa
02-17-2009, 10:42 AM
I was against it before I was for it.

JudynTX
02-24-2009, 11:31 AM
:bang You know who's getting on my nerves now? Angela Petrelli! So she's behind everything now?

Trainwreck2100
02-24-2009, 12:41 PM
:bang You know who's getting on my nerves now? Angela Petrelli! So she's behind everything now?

she's not behind everything, she just wants to use noah to get info on the bald guy

peewee's lovechild
02-24-2009, 12:45 PM
You guys still watching this shit?

JudynTX
02-24-2009, 12:45 PM
she's not behind everything, she just wants to use noah to get info on the bald guy

That bald guy gives me the creeps, he was on the show Damages.

Why would she give him a watch?

JudynTX
02-24-2009, 12:46 PM
You guys still watching this shit?

I'm hanging in there. :lol

Spurtacus
02-25-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm still watching...so I can claim I'm one of three people still watching...

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Why would she give him a watch?

it was his retirement present, the whole fact that he didn't take it was just to show that he wasn't retiring.

atxrocker
03-10-2009, 12:34 AM
micah is "rebel", is this overly obvious?

MannyIsGod
03-10-2009, 03:11 AM
micah is "rebel", is this overly obvious?

Shit I never picked up on that but you're right about how obvious it should have been to me.

Trainwreck2100
03-24-2009, 07:33 AM
yes it was micah, yes it was overly obvious. I can't believe we had a fake death and a real death in the same episode. But it was a pretty good one, it should be noted that the writer who left the show after season one for "Pushing Daisies" was the one who did this show, and he was one of the better writers in season 1.

I Love Me Some Me
03-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Shit I never picked up on that but you're right about how obvious it should have been to me.

I was the same way...it never occurred to me, but looking back it was blatantly obvious.

MannyIsGod
03-25-2009, 02:29 PM
The last episode was one of the few episodes this season that I can honestly say I enjoyed.

BlackSwordsMan
03-25-2009, 02:38 PM
micah the little shit is bad now?

JudynTX
04-07-2009, 01:35 PM
:( I jumped the shark on Heroes. I stopped watching 3 episodes ago.

10 Ways 'Heroes' Could Be Improved :lol

After a much-praised first season, NBC's Heroes took a tumble, then a dive, and though producers desperately tried to resuscitate the show, there didn't seem to be any signs of life. "Volume Four: Fugitives" showed some promise, but the stranglehold on "Heroes" is strong, prompting many fans to believe that it's too late to save it. Instead of sitting around and moping, here are 10 suggestions to get the drama off life support and breathing on its own:

1. Kill Nathan Petrelli. The flying Judas has had too many reprieves already, what with miraculously surviving two bullets to the chest, not to mention a nuclear explosion. He almost had an epiphany in Mexico but lost it, just like he lost his post-shooting relationship with God. Retire his cape already, and use his death as a catalyst for the heroes to start fighting back. They could hold the service on the roof of the Deveaux Building, it'd be just like old times.

2. Send Hiro on a press tour. They need all the good publicity they can get, and it'd be interesting to see the brighter side of humanity for a change. Forget the militia kicking in doors - where are the papparazzi? Where are the crazed fangirls and autograph hunters? Where are the just-plain-curious people? There must be some people in the world who think abilities are cool rather than terrifying - certainly a few teenage boys. Claire could go on Oprah and cut off her own hand, and everyone would love her.

3. Find Matt someone his own age. We didn't buy Matt and Daphne as a couple, so now that she's dead, maybe you could find him a girl more his speed. Don't even think about a reunion with ex-wife Janice - even if she is the mother of toddler touch-and-go, that chapter was closed at the beginning of season two. Try fixing Matt up with a hearing-impaired hero - Greg Grunberg is a champion of disability, and communication is not an issue when you can read minds. Just make sure she looks like she graduated from high school.

4. Get Claire a BFF. Preferably female, not another love interest. Not only does the show need more estrogen, Claire needs someone she can team up with, Thelma and Louise-style. We enjoyed Claire and Elle working together in season 2, except for the part where Elle was completely insane. Give us a reason to like Claire again - maybe because someone else likes her, someone who isn't related to her or just thinks she's hot.

5. Turn Sylar into a woman. His quest for God-knows-what is getting stale, and he seems devoid of weakness, which makes for a dull villain. There aren't enough female serial killers on television, and just think of the damage a hormonal Sylar could do. Plus, it would give him a whole new mess of issues to deal with now that he's conquered his daddy complex. He could even get knocked up and pass those issues onto another generation. Soccer mom by day, skull cutter by night! We smell a spinoff.

6. Bring back Molly Walker. She may be in India with Mohinder's mother, but with her ability to find anyone in the world, she would still be an incredibly valuable asset to Danko, not to mention Sylar, so I doubt they'd let a little thing like geographic proximity get in their way. If she found her way back to New York, she could join Micah in his rebellion and help him track down the people who need help. They'd be like adolescent Avengers, only not British.

7. Introduce Barbara, already. Despite the myriad of attempts to convince us that Volume Three never happened, the fact remains that a doctor told Tracey Strauss she was one of triplets. None of whom were named Jessica, by the way. We've met and killed Nikki and Tracey, which only leaves Barbara. Though it would be better for everyone if Ali Larter were set free to make movies, we'll never get over it until we find out what Barbara's ability is. Just make it quick.

8. Break out the spandex. The time has come to suit up and start fighting crime. Forget this "every man for himself" stuff - we want the team together and kicking ass, like they were in Kirby Plaza. It's hard to keep it straight when everyone has their own agenda, and everyone's so depressed. Less angst, please, more crazy-power battles. Not every episode has to be about saving the world.

9. Raise the stakes. On the other hand, another "the fate of the planet is at stake" scare might be just the kick in the pants this show needs. At least then they'd know what they were trying to prevent, rather than just running around trying not to get caught. There has to be some powered villains clawing their way to the top in the power vacuum Arthur Petrelli left behind. Give one of them a promotion and unite our forces to take him - or her - down.

10. Ninjas. Everything's better with ninjas.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/04/06/10_ways_heroes_could_be_improved

Trainwreck2100
04-07-2009, 02:00 PM
:( I jumped the shark on Heroes. I stopped watching 3 episodes ago.

10 Ways 'Heroes' Could Be Improved :lol

After a much-praised first season, NBC's Heroes took a tumble, then a dive, and though producers desperately tried to resuscitate the show, there didn't seem to be any signs of life. "Volume Four: Fugitives" showed some promise, but the stranglehold on "Heroes" is strong, prompting many fans to believe that it's too late to save it. Instead of sitting around and moping, here are 10 suggestions to get the drama off life support and breathing on its own:

1. Kill Nathan Petrelli. The flying Judas has had too many reprieves already, what with miraculously surviving two bullets to the chest, not to mention a nuclear explosion. He almost had an epiphany in Mexico but lost it, just like he lost his post-shooting relationship with God. Retire his cape already, and use his death as a catalyst for the heroes to start fighting back. They could hold the service on the roof of the Deveaux Building, it'd be just like old times.

2. Send Hiro on a press tour. They need all the good publicity they can get, and it'd be interesting to see the brighter side of humanity for a change. Forget the militia kicking in doors - where are the papparazzi? Where are the crazed fangirls and autograph hunters? Where are the just-plain-curious people? There must be some people in the world who think abilities are cool rather than terrifying - certainly a few teenage boys. Claire could go on Oprah and cut off her own hand, and everyone would love her.

3. Find Matt someone his own age. We didn't buy Matt and Daphne as a couple, so now that she's dead, maybe you could find him a girl more his speed. Don't even think about a reunion with ex-wife Janice - even if she is the mother of toddler touch-and-go, that chapter was closed at the beginning of season two. Try fixing Matt up with a hearing-impaired hero - Greg Grunberg is a champion of disability, and communication is not an issue when you can read minds. Just make sure she looks like she graduated from high school.

4. Get Claire a BFF. Preferably female, not another love interest. Not only does the show need more estrogen, Claire needs someone she can team up with, Thelma and Louise-style. We enjoyed Claire and Elle working together in season 2, except for the part where Elle was completely insane. Give us a reason to like Claire again - maybe because someone else likes her, someone who isn't related to her or just thinks she's hot.

5. Turn Sylar into a woman. His quest for God-knows-what is getting stale, and he seems devoid of weakness, which makes for a dull villain. There aren't enough female serial killers on television, and just think of the damage a hormonal Sylar could do. Plus, it would give him a whole new mess of issues to deal with now that he's conquered his daddy complex. He could even get knocked up and pass those issues onto another generation. Soccer mom by day, skull cutter by night! We smell a spinoff.

6. Bring back Molly Walker. She may be in India with Mohinder's mother, but with her ability to find anyone in the world, she would still be an incredibly valuable asset to Danko, not to mention Sylar, so I doubt they'd let a little thing like geographic proximity get in their way. If she found her way back to New York, she could join Micah in his rebellion and help him track down the people who need help. They'd be like adolescent Avengers, only not British.

7. Introduce Barbara, already. Despite the myriad of attempts to convince us that Volume Three never happened, the fact remains that a doctor told Tracey Strauss she was one of triplets. None of whom were named Jessica, by the way. We've met and killed Nikki and Tracey, which only leaves Barbara. Though it would be better for everyone if Ali Larter were set free to make movies, we'll never get over it until we find out what Barbara's ability is. Just make it quick.

8. Break out the spandex. The time has come to suit up and start fighting crime. Forget this "every man for himself" stuff - we want the team together and kicking ass, like they were in Kirby Plaza. It's hard to keep it straight when everyone has their own agenda, and everyone's so depressed. Less angst, please, more crazy-power battles. Not every episode has to be about saving the world.

9. Raise the stakes. On the other hand, another "the fate of the planet is at stake" scare might be just the kick in the pants this show needs. At least then they'd know what they were trying to prevent, rather than just running around trying not to get caught. There has to be some powered villains clawing their way to the top in the power vacuum Arthur Petrelli left behind. Give one of them a promotion and unite our forces to take him - or her - down.

10. Ninjas. Everything's better with ninjas.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/04/06/10_ways_heroes_could_be_improved

LMAO @ you stop watching it right when it got good again, which was 3 episodes ago

JudynTX
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
LMAO @ you stop watching it right when it got good again, which was 3 episodes ago

:bang I knew that shit would happen. Are they avail on Hulu?