PDA

View Full Version : The best Dam Sports host in San Antonio!

Duncan
02-16-2008, 01:51 PM
All Hail and Praise The Ultimate Sports Talk Glory that is... Chris Dule!!

2Wt7dbBwNRE

T Park
02-16-2008, 02:03 PM
:lol @ the focusing

Steve Perry
02-16-2008, 02:03 PM
I thought this topic was about TPark!

pickle girl
02-16-2008, 02:05 PM
I thought this topic was about TPark!

By this time next year it will be! :tu

thispego
02-16-2008, 02:20 PM
lol, pickle girl? wtf? :lol

T Park
02-16-2008, 02:22 PM
:lol

I highly doubt they would give me a sports show just based on calling into a radio show.

Tenacious D
02-16-2008, 02:26 PM
:lol

I highly doubt they would give me a sports show just based on calling into a radio show.

Sincerely:J T the Brick!
:toast

E20
02-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Awwwwwww Big Zack has gray hair now. He is a big ol' gwampa.

T Park
02-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Sincerely:J T the Brick!
:toast

Hes way smarter at sports than I am.

I wish I had a tenth the knowledge on football he does.

To get your own show you have to be VERY well versed in all sports, and pretty much Im just a basketball guy with slight knowledge on baseball, and a fantasy football point of view on football

not good enough to get your own show.

Heat Miser
02-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Hes way smarter at sports than I am.

I wish I had a tenth the knowledge on football he does.

To get your own show you have to be VERY well versed in all sports, and pretty much Im just a basketball guy with slight knowledge on baseball, and a fantasy football point of view on football

not good enough to get your own show.

Dude I have heard some of JT's calls into Jim Rome he can't hold a candle to you you have the self esteem of the Elephant man! :lmao

Dude if your going to always say your not good enough ESPN and all the other networks will have to find someone else.

Is that what you want?

T Park
02-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Self Esteem isn't the problem, I'm just being realistic.

If Duel turns to me and says "Wich way should the cowboys go in the draft" I mean, I'm gonna answer, but its not gonna be a good one.

I'd love to have my own show. I just am realistic in that its probobly not gonna happen.

if it does? thats awesome

mouse
02-16-2008, 03:16 PM
I love Chris Duel like the Brother I never had. but if he does not mix in some sports whith all the giggles and fart jokes his show will be a joke to the critics.

And trust me they are out there waiting to see him fail.

As a all out talk show (which Duel is master at) he will rule the airwaves!

But as a (sports) show? He will have to make sure he uses at least 4-6 minutes each segment to talk about what is taking place in the world of Sports,or local sports.

Did Jay advance to the playoffs? Is David Robinson Ready for the all star break?

What is the latest in the Steroid case? Did you know Zednik was released from Buffalo General Hospital, less than a week after a skate blade severed his carotid artery?

The Law suit against the patriots heats up! The 200 mile backstroke record was just broken, and the Kidd deal to Dallas has all but come apart.

Not to mention a huge fight around the corner Pavlik vs. Taylor 2

I like the new ESPN show but the ticket will be where people tune in if they can't get the updates along with the laughs.

:wakeup

T Park
02-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Well the Ticket doesn't exactly talk about any of those things either :lol

mouse
02-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Self Esteem isn't the problem, I'm just being realistic.

So 50 people saying your good and have talent vs your narrow mind is a fair and balance way to say it's being realistic?

ok brah have it your way I will not support someone who doesn't want it in the first place your on your own dawg!

mouse
02-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Well the Ticket doesn't exactly talk about any of those things either :lol

:lmao

I take it back your stand up material :lol

T Park
02-16-2008, 03:31 PM
So 50 people saying your good and have talent vs your narrow mind is a fair and balance way to say it's being realistic?

ok brah have it your way I will not support someone who doesn't want it in the first place your on your own dawg!

Hey don't get me wrong mouse, your support is awesome, Im just trying not to get a big head over calling into a talk show and people think i sound great doing it :lol

I love it, and if someone was drunk enough to offer me a show, I'll sure as heck take it.

USA Employee
02-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Anyone who can recover from this will always have a job on the radio! :smokin

lXmWSyirIFA

T Park
02-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Recover from what? :lol

Taco
02-16-2008, 08:24 PM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8969/duelkorixh5.jpg

I had to do a double take @ the 11 sec. mark it looked like Chris was grabbing Kori's boob, then i noticed his hands were clasped :lol

Tree hugger
02-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Tpark needs to branch out in other areas.