PDA

View Full Version : Look who's back

Walton Buys Off Me
02-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I’m back bitches. Plain and simple; no big introduction needed. For those who don’t know; I was running this place while you were still nibbling on a tit (in Exstatic’s case, a cock). For those who do recognize and have anxiously awaited my triumphant return, rest assured, The Straw That Stirs the Drink has returned to the scene of the crime, eager to shake the shit out of the hornets nest that is SpursTalk. I want to thank Kori and LJ for holding it down while I took the last year off. I was asked on a monthly basis to return but I thank both of you for your understanding and patience. It’s no secret this place needed me about as much as T Park needs a Kleenex thirty seconds after the SI Swimsuit issue arrives by mail.

As for the state of things; all the bridge jumping I was reading about sickened me. There is nothing worse than a so-called fan ready to abandon his team after a couple losses. The 88-85 loss to the SuperScum of Seattle was the low point. What I read in here the following day was akin to watching Manny fuck his boyfriend. Since that loss, the Spurs are 6-1 and Manu Ginobili is running rampant like a bad case of herpes on spring break. Let’s just hope Lebroom has all that chin omelette washed off his face for All-Star festivities tonight.

The Spurs are having a typical Spurs year, what’s the worry about? We’re flying under the radar, building momentum on the Rodeo and Tony Parker looks healthy enough to return this coming week. Since being dispatched from Seattle an hour before the tip, the most taxing thing Tony’s done in the last 14 days is pull out of Eva’s ass in time to ice the ankle and watch Desperate Housecunts. As for the competition? Please? The Suns finally realized they needed a ballsack in their lockeroom. They got one. Problem is, Shaq retired two years ago and makes Robert Horry look like Lance Armstrong from a work ethic standpoint. In what will likely go down as the single most boneheaded move since Phil Jackson grew the soul patch, the Suns went from being a top 3 team in the league to totally losing their identity and likely any shot at winning an NBA championship in the Steve Nash era. Couldn’t happen to a bigger collection of whiny cunts. The Lakers? Ok Pau Gasol’s a player, and Kobe’s Kobe but with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker all healthy, the Spurs have three players that nobody on LA can guard without having their ankles broken. Last time I saw Derek Fisher try and defend Tony Parker, I thought I was watching a late night commercial for anti-aging boner pills. Ironically the best player the Lakers have thrown at Tim Duncan in the last three years was you guessed it; Kwame Brown. If Andrew Bynum thinks he can hang with the Big Fundemental, he’s on more medication than Heath Ledger. And the Mavs? Oh yeah the organization that traded away half their team for a 65 year-old point guard only to find out that one of the players they traded probably should have been spoken to first…that team right? That Micky-Mouse, fly-by-night, lemonade stand of a franchise….please. I think the days or worrying about Dallas are over folks. They’re the fifth or sixth best team in the West and likely to be bounced in the first round yet again.

Sleep well Spurs fans, your most beloved, eloquent poster is back in business and your team is turning the corner at just the right time. Sit back this weekend, enjoy the All-Star pomp and circumstance, have a couple drinks, fuck your spouse, rub one out, in Manny’s case- get out the hamburger meat, do whatever it is you do.

exstatic
02-16-2008, 05:14 PM
:sleep Another Prima Donna Diva returns. Wake me up for the Finals.

jaffies
02-16-2008, 05:15 PM
who

Gerryatrics
02-16-2008, 05:15 PM
:smokin

td4mvp3
02-16-2008, 05:18 PM
I’m back bitches. Plain and simple; no big introduction needed. For those who don’t know; I was running this place while you were still nibbling on a tit (in Exstatic’s case, a cock). For those who do recognize and have anxiously awaited my triumphant return, rest assured, The Straw That Stirs the Drink has returned to the scene of the crime, eager to shake the shit out of the hornets nest that is SpursTalk. I want to thank Kori and LJ for holding it down while I took the last year off. I was asked on a monthly basis to return but I thank both of you for your understanding and patience. It’s no secret this place needed me about as much as T Park needs a Kleenex thirty seconds after the SI Swimsuit issue arrives by mail.

As for the state of things; all the bridge jumping I was reading about sickened me. There is nothing worse than a so-called fan ready to abandon his team after a couple losses. The 88-85 loss to the SuperScum of Seattle was the low point. What I read in here the following day was akin to watching Manny fuck his boyfriend. Since that loss, the Spurs are 6-1 and Manu Ginobili is running rampant like a bad case of herpes on spring break. Let’s just hope Lebroom has all that chin omelette washed off his face for All-Star festivities tonight.

The Spurs are having a typical Spurs year, what’s the worry about? We’re flying under the radar, building momentum on the Rodeo and Tony Parker looks healthy enough to return this coming week. Since being dispatched from Seattle an hour before the tip, the most taxing thing Tony’s done in the last 14 days is pull out of Eva’s ass in time to ice the ankle and watch Desperate Housecunts. As for the competition? Please? The Suns finally realized they needed a ballsack in their lockeroom. They got one. Problem is, Shaq retired two years ago and makes Robert Horry look like Lance Armstrong from a work ethic standpoint. In what will likely go down as the single most boneheaded move since Phil Jackson grew the soul patch, the Suns went from being a top 3 team in the league to totally losing their identity and likely any shot at winning an NBA championship in the Steve Nash era. Couldn’t happen to a bigger collection of whiny cunts. The Lakers? Ok Pau Gasol’s a player, and Kobe’s Kobe but with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker all healthy, the Spurs have three players that nobody on LA can guard without having their ankles broken. Last time I saw Derek Fisher try and defend Tony Parker, I thought I was watching a late night commercial for anti-aging boner pills. Ironically the best player the Lakers have thrown at Tim Duncan in the last three years was you guessed it; Kwame Brown. If Andrew Bynum thinks he can hang with the Big Fundemental, he’s on more medication than Heath Ledger. And the Mavs? Oh yeah the organization that traded away half their team for a 65 year-old point guard only to find out that one of the players they traded probably should have been spoken to first…that team right? That Micky-Mouse, fly-by-night, lemonade stand of a franchise….please. I think the days or worrying about Dallas are over folks. They’re the fifth or sixth best team in the West and likely to be bounced in the first round yet again.

Sleep well Spurs fans, your most beloved, eloquent poster is back in business and your team is turning the corner at just the right time. Sit back this weekend, enjoy the All-Star pomp and circumstance, have a couple drinks, fuck your spouse, rub one out, in Manny’s case- get out the hamburger meat, do whatever it is you do.
you made me giggle, i'm curious about your take on the celtics.

Walton Buys Off Me
02-16-2008, 05:21 PM
you made me giggle, i'm curious about your take on the celtics.

The Celtics impress me, I'll admit it. They're well coached and they play hard nose D. That being said, I'd still take Chauncey and Rasheed in a seven game series should they meet in the playoffs.

E20
02-16-2008, 05:28 PM
WTF is up with the bolding of names? And furthermore why is my name not bolded?

exstatic
02-16-2008, 05:31 PM
WTF is up with the bolding of names? And furthermore why is my name not bolded?
It's supposed to keep you interested in reading WBoM's content free posts.

E20
02-16-2008, 05:35 PM
no big introduction needed
If that wasn't big then.........well you get the point, that was one big ass post.

Buddy Holly
02-16-2008, 05:48 PM
When you have to announce your "return" with some long drawn out self sucking attention whore like introduction, well, you just aren't as big as you think you are.

lefty
02-16-2008, 05:54 PM

Man that Montreal winter has made you :dizzy :dizzy

Holt's Cat
02-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh good, another worthless forum douchebag has returned.

san antonio spurs
02-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Welcome back countryman :smokin

T Park
02-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Mr Attention whore has returned.

Yippee.

Walton Buys Off Me
02-16-2008, 06:18 PM
T Park you know I love you.

T Park
02-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Well you are french canadian :)

spursrocksocks
02-16-2008, 06:21 PM
I’m back bitches....

x2 that pretty much sums up everything I have been thinking :clap :clap :clap

TheTruth
"more drugs than heath ledger"

i probably shouldn't have, but I lol'ed

Walton Buys Off Me
French? Far from it.

T Park
02-16-2008, 06:26 PM
you don't live in montreal?

Walton Buys Off Me
02-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Less than 50% of Montrealers are French dude. The rest of the province, yes but not Montreal.

CharlieMac
02-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Too many words dude.

You could have done:

I'm back. Spurs are awesome. Hi Tpark. You suck Manny.

smeagol
02-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Interesting to see Walton going head to head with GW on the "trade TP for Kidd thread"

lefty
02-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Less than 50% of Montrealers are French dude. The rest of the province, yes but not Montreal.

Mot...I mean word

whottt
02-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Fuck! We always lose big games when Walton returns....and we ALWAYS lose games where he guarantees a win.

urunobili
02-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Being French Canadian makes him a TP homer?

adidas11
02-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Welcome back, Walton.

T Park
02-16-2008, 07:27 PM
NO I think he hates Parker.