PDA

View Full Version : Question for Xbox 360 live

bostonguy
02-17-2008, 04:18 PM
I am new to all of this stuff so for anyone who knows how to do this please help. I am trying to get live set up but it tells me the DNS failed. I am trying to figure out what exactly that is. I dont know shit about connections and how to set this all up. What exactly do I need to do?

bostonguy
02-17-2008, 04:49 PM
go outside and play bball with some asians

:rolleyes :rolleyes not exactly the answer I was looking for. :p:

NASpurs
02-17-2008, 06:22 PM
I am new to all of this stuff so for anyone who knows how to do this please help. I am trying to get live set up but it tells me the DNS failed. I am trying to figure out what exactly that is. I dont know shit about connections and how to set this all up. What exactly do I need to do?Sounds like you have a router. Do you?

And if you do, what brand and model?

bostonguy
02-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Sounds like you have a router. Do you?

And if you do, what brand and model?

Actually I finally got it all set up. Now I am trying to find out what membership should I use. Silver or the $50 one? I want to be able to download rosters for nba 2k8, update my console etc etc.

BruceBowenFan
02-18-2008, 03:27 PM
silver membership allows to do everything except play against other players

Trainwreck2100
02-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Actually I finally got it all set up. Now I am trying to find out what membership should I use. Silver or the $50 one? I want to be able to download rosters for nba 2k8, update my console etc etc.

You know they sell cards for a monthly gold membership, they are like $8`