PDA

View Full Version : SpursDynasty's Thoughts on the Slam Dunk Contest

LEONARD
02-18-2008, 04:52 PM
from spursreport.com...where he is getting ripped up one side and down the other of course :lol

Backboard dunk:

Horse crap. Dwight Howard gets a 50 for that crap? What we have here was a self-fulfilling prophecy on the part of the judges...they came in expecting Dwight Howard to get a perfect score, so despite the fact that his dunk was pretty average, they still perceived it as being worthy of a 50.

Anyone could do that dunk. Bounce it off the back of the board, catch it, and dunk.

Superman dunk:

And then Howard's 2nd one wasn't even a dunk. BS.

Howard's 2nd "dunk" wasn't even a dunk! He didn't make it to the rim, so he tossed it hoping it would go in. It went in so apparently that counts as a DUNK. Once again Howard receives biased treatment.

Concluding thoughts…

Last night will be the only night this year that Dwight Howard wins anything

LeBron winning the ASG MVP…no quotes to be found (other than the fact that him and Howard should not be starting in the ASG…I thought they weren’t even deserving to be on the team?? :lol )

And some classic Jeff just because…

Devin Harris and Segana Jop always got lucky shots off against the Spurs.

stretch
02-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Segana Jop? :lmao

reminds me of when he called Raja Bell, "Roger Bell"

manufor3
02-18-2008, 05:32 PM
lol

dallaskd
02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Segana Jop? :lmao

reminds me of when he called Raja Bell, "Roger Bell"

:lmao

Cry Havoc
02-18-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm almost of the opinion that he should be banned from ST. I mean, I love his complete cluelessness as much as the next person, but we have enough trash going around the boards as it is.

MavDynasty
02-19-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm almost of the opinion that he should be banned from ST. I mean, I love his complete cluelessness as much as the next person, but we have enough trash going around the boards as it is.

:smokin

Mikhail
02-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Dwight Kryptonite? ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NC_9EbB639U