PDA

View Full Version : Angry White Man

Wild Cobra
02-18-2008, 08:43 PM
I managed to catch a few minutes of Sean Hannities radio program today. He was reading something I believe was titled "Angry Whait man." I think it was a recent rendition of articles done with the same name, but I was unable to find the text. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and a link for it? It soundied like a spot on article for the way we conservative white males want the government to stop giving away our prosperity.

johnsmith
02-18-2008, 09:05 PM
http://www.aspentimes.com/article/2008198091324

It was emailed to me this morning.

bendmz
02-18-2008, 09:21 PM
:clap :clap :clap

xrayzebra
02-18-2008, 09:56 PM
WC, see my post #15 at this link. I posted the article a few days
ago.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87151&page=1

Wild Cobra
02-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Thank-You John and Ray...

Sorry I missed that part of the thread Ray. I am sometimes in such a hurry, I don't read all the new entries in the threads. That's exactly what I was looking for. I think it's safe to say it fit's us more conservative types here better than the liberal types.

NASCARdad
02-19-2008, 12:34 AM
Thank-You John and Ray...

Sorry I missed that part of the thread Ray. I am sometimes in such a hurry, I don't read all the new entries in the threads. That's exactly what I was looking for. I think it's safe to say it fit's us more conservative types here better than the liberal types.

I'm with ya'll!!!

Oh, Gee!!
02-20-2008, 05:45 PM
:violin

this thread should be called Angry Whiny Man.

xrayzebra
02-21-2008, 08:35 AM
:violin

this thread should be called Angry Whiny Man.

Why? Because you finally decided to post?

ChumpDumper
02-21-2008, 01:43 PM
The politics of victimhood truly knows no bounds.

George Gervin's Afro
02-21-2008, 02:11 PM
His common traits are that he isn’t looking for anything from anyone — just the promise to be able to make his own way on a level playing field.

if he isn't looking for anything from anyone then why does he want to make sure that there is a level playing field? who makes sure everyone plays by the rules? Wouldn't his imply that he is looking for someone to do something? Then it wouldn't be true that he isn't looking for anything from anyone...

This is really to easy..

The Angry White Man is not a metrosexual, a homosexual or a victim. Nobody like him drowned in Hurricane Katrina — he got his people together and got the hell out, then went back in to rescue those too helpless and stupid to help themselves, often as a police officer, a National Guard soldier or a volunteer firefighter.

I didn't realize that only non white men died during hurrican katrina.. :rolleyes

If you ladies, sorry 'angry white men' don't like it..the get the f*ck out..easy enough