PDA

View Full Version : TP's return...

colargol
02-19-2008, 03:31 AM
From his web site

Following three weeks of rest due to my injury I am now back at practice. Gregg Popovich postponed the first practice after the All Star Game in New Orleans and we are practicing in the early afternoon. Regarding my ankle I feel a lot better but I do not want to rush anything. Since I stop playing it will be first time that I will practice with the team. I feel like I am not at 100%, thus I prefer to postpone my return to competition. I will not be playing against Charlotte and I am still tentative for Thursday’s game against Minnesota. I think you will see me on the floor on Saturday when the Hornets come to town.

TP web (http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=218)

SA Gunslinger
02-19-2008, 03:40 AM
Was that robot Tony spitting that out? J/K

Doesn't sound very natural.

timvp
02-19-2008, 08:33 AM
I feel like I am not at 100%Hopefully Parker can get back to at least 90% by playoff time. I gotta say that it isn't looking like very good news so far. I was hoping that coming out of the All-Star break that he'd be begging Pop to let him play . . .

Bruno
02-19-2008, 08:48 AM
The translation is quite bad, almost as bad as mine's. :)

In fact, Parker said in "I feel like I am not yet at 100%". It doesn't sound as bad as "I feel like I am not at 100%".

Herschel Walker
02-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Hopefully Parker can get back to at least 90% by playoff time. I gotta say that it isn't looking like very good news so far. I was hoping that coming out of the All-Star break that he'd be begging Pop to let him play . . .
Hopefully he's just a little more gun shy than Manu was with the hand, and that getting back in game shape will get his mind right. Hopefully.

Without a completely healthy and productive Parker the Spurs are not going far in the playoffs no matter who they trade.