PDA

View Full Version : 61-29 Lakers at the Half, Kobe's fine!

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Awesome team, Championship team! :drunk

Hemotivo
02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
we'll see

Hemotivo
02-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Bibby@staples!!!!!!!!

bostonguy
02-19-2008, 11:43 PM

How has Kobe looked? Seriously? I know you are bitchslapping them but how does Kobe himself look when shooting etc etc??

kingsfan
02-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Hawks TOs killing them :bang Bibby's not smiling as much as he was at the beginning.

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Correction, 73-37 at the half

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
How has Kobe looked? Seriously? I know you are bitchslapping them but how does Kobe himself look when shooting etc etc??

He's looked surprising as normal as he has all year. He hasn't favored his finger at all.

lefty
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM

They're playing the Hawks.....

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:47 PM
His slamming and everything. Like nothings wrong with his finger

bostonguy
02-19-2008, 11:47 PM
He's looked surprising as normal as he has all year. He hasn't favored his finger at all.

Kobe Bryant is not human. Remember when Kobe seperated his should late in the year of 2004? Docs said Kobe would be out an entire month. A few days later Kobe returns and kicks ass against the Celtics. I was at that game. That son of a bitch is amazing.

CuckingFunt
02-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Correction, 73-37 at the halfDamn... poor Mike.

stxspurs
02-19-2008, 11:49 PM
:lol :lol dude....your playing the hawks

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Kobe Bryant is not human. Remember when Kobe seperated his should late in the year of 2004? Docs said Kobe would be out an entire month. A few days later Kobe returns and kicks ass against the Celtics. I was at that game. That son of a bitch is amazing.

If you didn't know he had a bad finger you wouldn't even be able to tell. I admit, I was worried if he would be favoring his finger but he's not at all. Attacking the rim, mixing it up. KOBE is on a mission!

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:51 PM
:lol :lol dude....your playing the hawks

It's not about the Hawks, Its all about LA! Damn, they might could win a title without Bynum! :drunk

jmard5
02-19-2008, 11:52 PM

Wear and tear.

And they're playing the Hawks... don't crown them as champions already.

Findog
02-19-2008, 11:53 PM
His slamming and everything. Like nothings wrong with his finger

Dammit! And I traded him for Dirk in my fantasy league because I was concerned over that finger.

stxspurs
02-19-2008, 11:54 PM
sorry...got to go thru saytown :flag:

LakeShow
02-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Lamar 10 pts, 12 rebounds
Kobe 19 pts
Gasol 17 points
Rad 12 points

Damn, this team is DEEP

monosylab1k
02-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Let's see what happens come playoff time. You never know if Kobe is going to go bipolar again, and jack up 30 shots in one half of one game and then purposely tank a game 7 for no reason.

LakeShow
Dammit! And I traded him for Dirk in my fantasy league because I was concerned over that finger.

Bad move Findog. KB looks good!

lefty
It's not about the Hawks, Its all about LA! Damn, they might could win a title without Bynum! :drunk

They'll be a title contender next season, no question.

hater
02-19-2008, 11:57 PM
that's it. Let's call it a season and give the title to the Lakers. Let's thank Lakeshow for saving us months of watching game after game.

LakeShow
They'll be a title contender next season, no question.

Sorry to break it to you Lefty, but the Lakers are a title contender Now! Damn, they are so in sync with each other. Pau is fitting in very well.

LakeShow
that's it. Let's call it a season and give the title to the Lakers. Let's thank Lakeshow for saving us months of watching game after game.

:lol

jmard5
02-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Lamar 10 pts, 12 rebounds
Kobe 19 pts
Gasol 17 points
Rad 12 points

Damn, this team is DEEP

Pssst, hey. Lakers play the Suns next. Say hello to Raja Bell... :lol

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Pssst, hey. Lakers play the Suns next. Say hello to Raja Bell... :lol

The Suns better come with it. This is probably not the best game for Shaq to come back. The Lakers are running!

Medvedenko
02-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Kobe's looking good, but he has been for the last 4 games. I just want the guys to have rest for tomorrow.

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Kobe's looking good, but he has been for the last 4 games. I just want the guys to have rest for tomorrow.

They will.

Bibby's hurt! Lamar airball.
:lol

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Gasol to Lamar, slammmm dunk! That's better.

Oh oh, hawks on a mini run.79-47

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:07 AM
This shit is just too easy. Gasol is unstoppable

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Lamar, another slam dunk.

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Bibby's gone to the locker room

Fisher for 3

jmard5
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
This shit is just too easy. Gasol is unstoppable

Ah there. Now I see why.

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 12:11 AM
LA being a contender is contingent upon Bynum coming back at close to 100%. The same could be said about Parker and the SAS.

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 03:18 AM
I still think Kobe should get the surgery. He's one whack on the hand away from missing the playoffs. Im sure the remaining Lakers can hold down the fort.l

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 03:20 AM
I still think Kobe should get the surgery. He's one whack on the hand away from missing the playoffs. Im sure the remaining Lakers can hold down the fort.l

Translation = I hope Kobe gets the surgery and the Lakers miss the playoffs this year so we won't have to face them because we know this is the last shot we have at a title and a repeat which would finally solidify our team as a dynasty.

anakha
02-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Translation = I hope Kobe gets the surgery and the Lakers miss the playoffs this year so we won't have to face them because we know this is the last shot we have at a title and a repeat which would finally solidify our team as a dynasty.

So is this an official SpursDynasty prediction? LEONARD, take note. :lol

sribb43
02-20-2008, 09:39 AM
this is all a hoax by Kobe saying he has a torn ligament in his finger that requires surgery and he would have to miss 6 weeks....I can see it now, Kobe plays unbelievable, leads the Lakers to a title and Kobe becomes the hero of the NBA and the media takes it and runs with it....sickening:vomit:

phyzik
02-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Ya, no kidding!

The only thing stopping them now is REALITY!!!

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM

You sir, are an idiot. Take a look at most of my post about Kobe. Im a big Kobe fan. You in other words give Laker fans in this forum a bad name. Out of all the Laker posters, you see everything thru your purple and gold colored glasses.

All i want is Kobe to get surgery now, so your team can be full strength at the playoffs. If you dont believe that your team can "hold on" to a playoff berth while Kobe is recovering, then your team isnt good enough to win a ring this year.

You are naive to think that Kobe will not reinjure his shooting hand in the next 40 games and I'll be laughing at your ass when he does.

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 12:52 PM
The WC is just too good this year, Kobe can't sit it out. Would you risk sitting Duncan out the rest of the regular season if he had a similar injury? Didn't think so.

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 12:58 PM
The WC is just too good this year, Kobe can't sit it out. Would you risk sitting Duncan out the rest of the regular season if he had a similar injury? Didn't think so.

What happens when Kobe gets hit in the hand a month b4 the playoffs and gets injured? bye bye 2007-2008 season.

Bynum is gonna be back in 3 weeks. You got Gasol, Odom, a deep ass bench. All the Lakers needs to do is play .500 ball till KObe gets back. If he does the surgery now...he can play the last 3-4 weeks of the regular season which is mostly at home.

Medvedenko
02-20-2008, 01:06 PM
What happens when Kobe gets hit in the hand a month b4 the playoffs and gets injured? bye bye 2007-2008 season.

Bynum is gonna be back in 3 weeks. You got Gasol, Odom, a deep ass bench. All the Lakers needs to do is play .500 ball till KObe gets back. If he does the surgery now...he can play the last 3-4 weeks of the regular season which is mostly at home.

Maybe he's not as hurt as some think.....hmmmmmm....there's always potential for injury.

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Maybe he's not as hurt as some think.....hmmmmmm....there's always potential for injury.

You're right. Anyone can get injured playing ball. Lets discount the fact that he has a dislocated /torn ligament/ fractured pinky on his shooting hand and has about 30 games left in the season. How many games did it take to reinjure it from the nets game to Twolves?

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 01:11 PM

What happens if Parker tweaks his ankle again? Injuries can happen to anyone at any time. This is a calculated risk, but Kobe feels he can play through it and I trust his judgement. The odds of him further re-injuring it are pretty low actually. Of course if you had bothered to read any of the medical reports about his injury you would have known that by now.

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 01:30 PM
What happens if Parker tweaks his ankle again? Injuries can happen to anyone at any time. This is a calculated risk, but Kobe feels he can play through it and I trust his judgement. The odds of him further re-injuring it are pretty low actually. Of course if you had bothered to read any of the medical reports about his injury you would have known that by now.

I DID read the medical report. Doctors and ownership WANTS him to get the surgery.

The odds of him are pretty low???...i guess thats why he reinjured it after 4 games.

Just cuz ur a Laker fan doent mean you know anything more about the team than i do.

OWNED.

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 01:37 PM
I DID read the medical report. Doctors and ownership WANTS him to get the surgery.

The odds of him are pretty low???...i guess thats why he reinjured it after 4 games.

Just cuz ur a Laker fan doent mean you know anything more about the team than i do.

OWNED.

No you didn't own anyone. His pinky will get swollen when it gets banged and whacked hard, but other than that he is not at serious risk to do more ligament damage with the tape job he has. So if by re-injuring you mean his pinky gets a little swollen and is painful then yes there is definite risk of that happening.

Of course the doctors and ownership are going to recommend surgery, they'd look like complete a-holes if they didn't. Behind closed doors you know they are happy Kobe is deciding to play through it.

stretch
02-20-2008, 01:42 PM
No you didn't own anyone. His pinky will get swollen when it gets banged and whacked hard, but other than that he is not at serious risk to do more ligament damage with the tape job he has. So if by re-injuring you mean his pinky gets a little swollen and is painful then yes there is definite risk of that happening.

Of course the doctors and ownership are going to recommend surgery, they'd look like complete a-holes if they didn't. Behind closed doors you know they are happy Kobe is deciding to play through it.
Dude, torn ligaments are no joke. I've had to deal with that stuff myself. One bad tweak, and he could very easily be out for the season, and have a fucked up hand for the rest of his career. He needs to be careful.

BonnerDynasty
02-20-2008, 01:43 PM
He won't need that finger anyways.

He'll just need pointer, middle, and ring finger for all his rings at the end of his career.

TheNextGen
02-20-2008, 01:44 PM

Fine man..its like talking to a 9 yr old. G luck with Bryant and his fcked up pinky for the rest of the year.

I never new that torn ligaments and fractures were no big deal.

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Good luck with Parker and his fucked up ankles. He needs surgery, bone spurs just don't go away on their own. He's bound to reaggravate it.

ElNono
02-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Good luck with Parker and his fucked up ankles. He needs surgery, bone spurs just don't go away on their own. He's bound to reaggravate it.

You don't need to be so scared of Parker, he's good, but Duncan is the one you have to fear. Specially after making Gasol his bitch.

DazedAndConfused
02-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Too bad Gasol won't be guarding him.

ElNono
02-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Too bad Gasol won't be guarding him.

Down the stretch he will be guarding Gasol.

sprrs
02-20-2008, 02:18 PM

Parker's at least resting his ankle to minimize the possibility of re-aggravating it. A finger's a lot easier to re-injure than an ankle.

Medvedenko
02-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Who knows really and who cares. If kobe's out, than no big deal, there's always next year. We have a very solid team and with a little more tweaking we'll be strong for years to come. Everyone gets way to stressed around here.

LakeShow
02-20-2008, 03:09 PM
I still think Kobe should get the surgery. He's one whack on the hand away from missing the playoffs. I'm sure the remaining Lakers can hold down the fort.l

:lol I'm sure Daze didn't notice who was making that comment when he made it. I've never seen you say anything negative about the Lakers or Kobe.

I agree that the Lakers could still win games without Kobe, but what can you do? Kobe wants to play and says his finger will not be an issue. You have to trust him and roll with it. It's not a player in the league that has constantly played with injuries in their career at a higher level. He feels something special about this season. For me, I'm going to trust that he knows what he's doing and enjoy another Special Lakers season that could very well end with Championship #15!