PDA

View Full Version : Celts first loss to the West

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-19-2008, 11:50 PM
and they lose to the Nuggets :smokin

AI said he would mark this game down on the calendar after they whooped the Nuggets in Boston

AWESOME WIN

The refs wanted to give it to Boston at the end :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-19-2008, 11:51 PM
At the end Ray missed a 3 , it went off the rim and Melo grabbed the board and they called a Goaltend LOL despite the obvious fact it was no where near the cylinder......

Nuggets 1 - Stern 0

jmard5
02-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Camby: 13 rbds, 3 steals and with 9 blocks.

Dex
02-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Question withdrawn. AP boxscores suck.

How'd Garnett look coming back?

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-20-2008, 12:01 AM
He still played 21 minutes. Most of them in the 4th.

It didn't matter though coz Kmart and Camby owned him when he was in :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
I didnt watch the game but he didnt seem to much impact on the game.

lefty
02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
He still played 21 minutes. Most of them in the 4th.

It;s like winning the title for the Nuggets :lmao

Hemotivo
02-20-2008, 12:04 AM
:lol

SA Gunslinger
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
At the end Ray missed a 3 , it went off the rim and Melo grabbed the board and they called a Goaltend LOL despite the obvious fact it was no where near the cylinder......

Nuggets 1 - Stern 0

That call was horrible. I can't believe that ref still has a job after that call.

BonnerDynasty
02-20-2008, 12:11 AM

Nuggets 1 - Stern 0

lol wtf

No way the refs let the Spurs beat these guys in the finals imo.

Pistons < Spurs
02-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Nuggets > all

Findog
02-20-2008, 12:22 AM
Looking more and more like the Celtics shot their wad coming out of the gate.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-20-2008, 12:43 AM
It;s like winning the title for the Nuggets :lmao

they are experiencing a feeling that the Mavs don't know this season :lol :smokin

mikejones99
02-20-2008, 03:43 AM
first of many the celtics will lose at the west

ponky
02-20-2008, 05:40 AM
they are experiencing a feeling that the Mavs don't know this season :lol :smokin

what's that? the giddy sensation of shooting ur wad before the end of the season over a regular season win? nah, mavs have that covered

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2008, 06:17 AM
nuggets, just beating a team its meant to win against

i had them on multi with spurs/lakers to win, now i need manutd and sevilla to win tonite and my multi 5 game bet is tops :D:D 14/1 odds only but who cares

bostonguy
02-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Looking more and more like the Celtics shot their wad coming out of the gate.

KG was out the past few weeks. Your not going to look dominant when one of your superstars is out. The fact that they went 7-2 during his his abscence beating teams like the Mavs/Spurs tells you alot about this celtics team. KG is getting back into the works and we were due to lose to a west team eventually. Long season they will be fine. They arent the Mavericks. They arent going to get their asses kicked in the first round...

unless they play the Bobcats :p: :p:

Props to the Nuggets btw Nuggets-fan.

hater
02-20-2008, 09:34 AM
Celts will get blown out by the Warriors. book it

The_Game
02-20-2008, 01:09 PM

I didnt watch the game but he didnt seem to much impact on the game.

LMAO

:lol

how the hell do you know martin and camby owned him when you didn't even freaking watch the game? :rolleyes

miss paxton
02-20-2008, 02:04 PM
I'll be interested to see how the Celtics do against the West once they spend more time on the road. Of their 16 wins against the West, only five of those games have been road games. Those five games were against Sacramento, Seattle, Utah, the Lakers and Minnesota. Obviously the Jazz and Lakers wins are the best out of those five (yes, I know the Spurs lost to Seattle on the road).

Boston has won their series against LAL, Minnesota and Sacramento. They've now split with Denver, so they've played four WC teams twice.

They play GS tonight and then Phoenix on Friday, which makes for a tough 3-games-in-4-nights stretch. Then in March, they'll face the Spurs (3/17), Houston (3/18), Dallas (3/20) and New Orleans (3/22) for another very tough stretch. I'll be curious to see how they handle those games.

Even though ESPN tends to go overboard with joy when any large market Eastern seaboard team does well, I really don't mind seeing Boston as a force. But I admit I'd like to see them struggle against the West in the rest of the regular season. . . at a minimum, of course, hopefully losing handily to the Spurs.

BillsCarnage
02-20-2008, 02:57 PM
first of many the celtics will lose at the west

Yes... Their previous wins came at home or on the road against the weaker west teams. Once they start playing the Suns, Spurs, Mavs, Lakers, Rockets, etc on their home floors they will start losing more.

Their mid to late march road trip is brutal. I could see them going 1-4 on that.