PDA

View Full Version : adidas Basketball Is A Brotherhood At All Star Weekend (Duncan)

duncan228
02-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Probably for the diehards only, but here's some of what adidas, and Duncan, were up to over the All Star weekend.
This campaign has been one of my favorites from the beginning. I think they're doing some great stuff for kids.

Duncan talks about it around the 4:30 mark.

http://www.hornets247.com/post.php?id=478

adidas were the reason All-Star weekend was so good here at the 247, as they provided the media pass that led to me interviewing the Hornets All-Stars. So, here's some info and YouTubeness from their "Basketball is a Brotherhood" event at Saturday's Jam Session...

adidas and PeacePlayers International teamed up to bring "Basketball is a Brotherhood" to life and help celebrate what everyone can bring to the game. Players from the adidas PeacePlayers New Orleans Life-skills/Athletic Program descended onto the adidas court within the NBA All-Star Jam Session presented by adidas at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on Saturday meet NBA All-Stars Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Chauncey Billups and Antawn Jamison.

PP59yl4ac-U