PDA

View Full Version : I have a new hated player

duncan2k5
01-07-2005, 11:22 AM
That's what i dont like aboutt he spurs. players that i usually dont have a problem with show a part of them i didn't notice before that i don't like when they play the spurs. case in point: Jamal Tinsley. I hate him now :cuss especially after he acted like an a$$ to bowen. TP should have schooled him more. and another that i was beginning to hate but it never reached that point was Fred Jones and his "angry man" stare after he hit a shot.grrrrrrrr :cuss . by the way...Horry Rules. we need no malone. i guarantee malone would have never made those hustle plays. horry had a lotta tip-outs for offensive rebounds, hit big shots, nice passes. the man is ready for another ring. lets humor him. and TP. the all star game is all your's next year kid (if you can stay away from them desperate housewives :lol :spin )

GrandeDavid
01-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Damn, I wish the game had been televized in Brazil so I could've seen that jerk off being a jerk off. Oh well, I'll take your word for it, bro.

exstatic
01-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Horry Rules. we need no malone. i guarantee malone would have never made those hustle plays. horry had a lotta tip-outs for offensive rebounds, hit big shots, nice passes. the man is ready for another ring.

I agree. We need to stay with the guy who actually knows what needs to be done to win the ring, not fall tantalizingly close. Fuck Malone.

GrandeDavid
01-07-2005, 11:44 AM
^exstatic, I hear ya man! I was on the Malone wagon earlier in the season but now I'm sick and tired of his fucking games. He can play with Dennis Rodman in Long Beach for all I care...

...of course if Malone does get signed then I'll mysteriously forget that I ever posted such rude comments!

Hook Dem
01-07-2005, 11:47 AM
I agree. We need to stay with the guy who actually knows what needs to be done to win the ring, not fall tantalizingly close. Fuck Malone.
I agree with you 100 percent Ex.

Useruser666
01-07-2005, 11:49 AM
I can't believe they called that a jump ball. Bruce was mugged. Jones hit him with a dust pan!

Hook Dem
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I also have a new hated player. It is the next "thug" of basketball. Jermain Oneal. What an attitude that guy has. I bet his home is filled with mirrors. Why is it that some players can't handle being good with grace? Those kind of players don't have longevity.

duncan2k5
01-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I also have a new hated player. It is the next "thug" of basketball. Jermain Oneal. What an attitude that guy has. I bet his home is filled with mirrors. Why is it that some players can't handle being good with grace? Those kind of players don't have longevity.
yea i was gonna hate JO after the game with the way he acted, especially after he dunked and he had that "you-can't-touch-me smirk at the sidelines, but after the game he donated money from his 55 point game too and i liked him again :spin

SlovenianGuy
01-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Michael Schumacher donated 10 million $.

pooh
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Tins isn't a bad person and for all honesty, neither is J.O. Take off the "binders" once in awhile ok?

SLOVENIAN 8
01-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Michael Schumacher donated 10 million $.

Yap! Schumacher is the best. :smokin :king

tekdragon
01-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I remember saying as soon as the game ended, "Jermaine should have done his donation the other night..."

Next thing I know, he announces he's going to donate the 55...

Very classy.

That'll buy him some slack from me.

Good guy. Good player.

Now if he'll just let go of the ridiculous idea that he's good enough to even smell Tim's jock, I might outright like the guy.

Useruser666
01-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Tins isn't a bad person and for all honesty, neither is J.O. Take off the "binders" once in awhile ok?

You meant blinders right?

Binders are either notebooks or brakes.

And JO is an ass. Sorry but that's the truth. He punched a tiny fan in the face from a running start.

xcoriate
01-07-2005, 05:47 PM
I can' stand the pacers, tinsley and JO in particular. It all stems from JO comments that he is the second best big man in the game behind KG and that he should have won the mvp.

The guy is an ass.

T Park
01-07-2005, 05:55 PM
The problem with the Pacers?? They are clueless peanut heads.

The going went tough a little in that 4th quarter, and they showed there real side.

Oneal with his baby whining and jackass tirade.

Carlisle with his half court BS tirade.

Tinsley acting like an ass.

Tinsley IS a peanut head, get that through your skull poohsie the bandwagoner.

The only one with half a brain on that team is Jeff Foster.

ALVAREZ6
01-07-2005, 06:27 PM
^^^^^^

Iverson isn't a bad person either, he donates a lot during holiday seasons.

He donated like 1,000 turkeys to families in the Philly area who are poor.

Don't be fooled by their appearance,
don't judge a book by it's cover.

AI is a good guy.

Slo spurs fan
01-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Nah you guys have Jermaine all wrong. First of all, he did not hit that retarded fan for no reason. The fan had been trying to fuck up Anthony Johnson (not in uniform that night). JO saw what was happening and came in defense of his teammate. Also JO spends tons of time in the community helping kids read and stuff. Not to mention donating $55,000 dollars to UNICEF, more than any other NBA player. I've seen JO in the mall before in Sacramento and he was very friendly to everyone. He signed autographs for anyone that asked and did not leave until he made everyone happy. Don't get me wrong, I am still a die hard Spurs fan and think Tim Duncan's game is a hundred times better than JO's but labeling JO as a bad person in not accurate of who he really is.

Michael Schumacher donated 10 mio $ !!! Not 10k $! :rolleyes

xcoriate
01-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Point being JOs careless comments and certain arrogance is what made him lose face with me

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-08-2005, 12:39 AM

And where did that man go to college...?

The guy next to me looked at me funny 'cause I cheered for Foster last night. I finally just told him that I went to State and got to see Foster play numerous times and even chatted him up a few times on campus.

Dex
01-08-2005, 01:27 AM
The problem with the Pacers?? They are clueless peanut heads.

The going went tough a little in that 4th quarter, and they showed there real side.

Oneal with his baby whining and jackass tirade.

Carlisle with his half court BS tirade.

Tinsley acting like an ass.

Tinsley IS a peanut head, get that through your skull poohsie the bandwagoner.

I just love the word 'peanuthead'.

NZ Spurs
01-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Michael Schumacher donated 10 mio $ !!! Not 10k $!

Big deal. Schumacher is worth more than the whole Pacers squad.

Rummpd
01-08-2005, 09:56 AM
McGrady - he admits that like his trash cousin, Vince, he packed it in last year in SI.

Poster boy for being a jerk. Spurs owe him big time.

MadDoc