PDA

View Full Version : Gay People & Basketball.

Pages : [1] 2

Supreme_Being
02-21-2008, 01:09 AM
Why is it that I'm the only gay man I know who likes basketball? Is it just me or what?

Trainwreck2100
02-21-2008, 01:14 AM
Oh, so you are a dude

Supreme_Being
02-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes, indeed.

Why the fuck everyone asks me if I'm a goddamn chick? I never said I was a fucking chick.

Trainwreck2100
02-21-2008, 01:18 AM
That thread you started bitching about your boyfriend.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm a bi male and I like basketball, FWIW.

Supreme_Being
02-21-2008, 01:22 AM
That thread you started bitching about your boyfriend.

I can't remember saying I was a chick.

Trainwreck2100
02-21-2008, 01:32 AM
I remember someone asking you what you were and you not answering

mrsmaalox
02-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Yes, indeed.

Why the fuck everyone asks me if I'm a goddamn chick? I never said I was a fucking chick.

Same reason everyone always asks CuckingFunt if she's a dude. We have gender identification issues.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 01:43 AM
Same reason everyone always asks CuckingFunt if she's a dude. We have gender identification issues.
I :lol'd.

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm a bi male and I like basketball, FWIW.
No such thing as bi. You're gay IMO.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 01:46 AM
No such thing as bi. You're gay IMO.
It's times like these, I'm glad that the opinions of others don't determine my sexuality.

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 01:50 AM
It's times like these, I'm glad that the opinions of others don't determine my sexuality.
I'm not determining your sexuality. If you've had a dick up your ass or if you've stuck your dick up some other guy's ass you're gay. Am I wrong here?

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm not determining your sexuality. If you've had a dick up your ass or if you've stuck your dick up some other guy's ass you're gay. Am I wrong here?
Yes, you are. You know those two letters at the start of the word bisexual? Bi? You know that means "two", right? As in, not wholly homosexual or hetero sexual, but somewhere in between? Attracted to *both* sexes? Anything?

MaNuMaNiAc
02-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Yes, indeed.

Gee, I don't know... maybe its because you're a gay dude, and that's not readily apparent through a f'n computer screen?

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Yes, you are. You know those two letters at the start of the word bisexual? Bi? You know that means "two", right? As in, not wholly homosexual or hetero sexual, but somewhere in between? Attracted to *both* sexes? Anything?
You're a homosexual +1? Being attracted to another man doesn't make you gay? That makes you gay + 1 if you're attracted to females also. What's the difference between a gay man and a bisexual? You just subtract the pussy liking part which makes you gay. Being attracted to both sexes doesn't somehow exclude you from being gay.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 02:00 AM
You're a homosexual +1? Being attracted to another man doesn't make you gay? That makes you gay + 1 if you're attracted to females also. What's the difference between a gay man and a bisexual? You just subtract the pussy liking part which makes you gay. Being attracted to both sexes doesn't somehow exclude you from being gay.
Yes, it does! It excludes me from being both gay and straight! That's the whole point of...oh, fuck it, I'm too tired and you're too much of an idiot for this argument to have any point.

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 02:02 AM
Yes, it does! It excludes me from being both gay and straight! That's the whole point of...oh, fuck it, I'm too tired and you're too much of an idiot for this argument to have any point.
I'm an idiot or you in denial? If you have sex or feelings for another man that makes you gay. Once you cross over the straight line regardless if you still hit pussy or not makes you gay to me.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm an idiot or you in denial? If you have sex or feelings for another man that makes you gay. Once you cross over the straight line regardless if you still hit pussy or not makes you gay to me.
Totally unrelated question. If you physically could, would you suck your own dick?

SAtown
02-21-2008, 02:05 AM

It sounds like you know a lot about this...

MaNuMaNiAc
02-21-2008, 02:06 AM
I'm an idiot or you in denial? If you have sex or feelings for another man that makes you gay. Once you cross over the straight line regardless if you still hit pussy or not makes you gay to me.What the fuck does it matter? He's telling you how he is built and you're arguing over semantics!

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 02:07 AM
What the fuck does it matter? He's telling you how he is built and you're arguing over semantics!
I think that's the first time anyone other than myself on this board has ever made that argument.

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Totally unrelated question. If you physically could, would you suck your own dick?
No, I wouldn't.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 02:08 AM
No, I wouldn't.
Why? Because it's "gay", or because it's just easier to do it by hand?

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 02:11 AM
What the fuck does it matter? He's telling you how he is built and you're arguing over semantics!
I don't have a problem with gay people or "bisexuals" but I do have a problem with bisexuals saying they aren't gay. They are gay because a homosexual entails being a gay man or lesbian so if you're a "bisexual" you're still exactly that.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 02:12 AM
I don't have a problem with gay people or "bisexuals" but I do have a problem with bisexuals saying they aren't gay. They are gay because a homosexual entails being a gay man or lesbian so if you're a "bisexual" you're still exactly that.
Heterosexual/Straight: Attracted to members of the opposite sex. Not gay.
Homosexual/Gay/Lesbian: Attracted to members of the same sex. Gay. Or a lesbian.
Bisexual: Attracted to members of either sex. Not gay. Not straight. Somewhere in, the, fucking, middle.

marini martini
02-21-2008, 02:13 AM

Who the fuk cares? Shagi, is more real than most on this board. He's got my vote :toast

MaNuMaNiAc
02-21-2008, 02:16 AM
You are working under the presumption that being gay is having sexual intercourse with other men, when technically its not about having sex at all, its about attraction. Gays are only attracted to other men, bisexuals on the other hand are attracted to both sexes. Think about it that way.

Whisky Dog
02-21-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm trisexual. I see the pussy and I tri it.

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 04:05 AM
Dude your gay get over it. sounds like your ashamed of your bisexuality and trying to hide behind an I'm not gay status. Your queer as folk. If you take it in the ass or put your meat in someone else's ass your gay. The end.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-21-2008, 04:06 AM
Shagia, why you bothered arguing with the neanderthal I do not know, but your persistence was impressive... :lmao

whottt
02-21-2008, 04:18 AM
Why is it that I'm the only gay man I know who likes basketball? Is it just me or what?

You haven't see the dude on these forums going by the name of gay abc?

He's gay...and he's a Spurfan.

whottt
02-21-2008, 04:19 AM
Honestly...calling Shagia gay is an insult to gay people...gay and hetero people have standards...Shagia will evidentally fuck anything with the only requirment being that they be human.

MajicMan
02-21-2008, 04:44 AM
Dude your gay get over it. sounds like your ashamed of your bisexuality and trying to hide behind an I'm not gay status. Your queer as folk. If you take it in the ass or put your meat in someone else's ass your gay. The end.
Exactly, any guy that likes the meat stick is gay. Just like Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain. Heath was married and romped around in the mountains with some ranch hand and rode the bologna pony. Do people go around calling him "bisexual"?. Should the name of the movie been called "Brokebi Mountain"? Dude was gay.

Xylus
02-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Exactly, any guy that likes the meat stick is gay. Just like Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain. Heath was married and romped around in the mountains with some ranch hand and rode the bologna pony. Do people go around calling him "bisexual"?. Should the name of the movie been called "Brokebi Mountain"? Dude was gay.
Ledger's character seemed more like a gay men repressing his true sexuality, due to a culture that didn't/doesn't accept homosexuality.

Supreme_Being
02-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Guys, I'm getting the impression that you treat homosexuality as a defect. It's not. The ignorance of treating it that way is.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Guys, I'm getting the impression that you treat homosexuality as a defect. It's not. The ignorance of treating it that way is.

Some people will never understand that unfortunately.

I'm straight, but I've never understood why anyone should judge what anyone else does with another consenting adult. WGAF?

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Shagia, why you bothered arguing with the neanderthal I do not know, but your persistence was impressive... :lmao
I had nothing better to do, honestly. You're right, it's a complete mystery as to why I *should* bother.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Some people will never understand that unfortunately.

I'm straight, but I've never understood why anyone should judge what anyone else does with another consenting adult. WGAF?

I always like shit like this......."I'm not gay, but.........."

If it's no big deal, then why preface your comment with that?

Supreme_Being
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I always like shit like this......."I'm not gay, but.........."

If it's no big deal, then why preface your comment with that?

I don't even want to start with you anymore.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 10:23 AM
I don't even want to start with you anymore.

I don't recall being "started" with in the first place.

And furthermore, I wasn't saying anything to you nor was I directing my comment at gay people. It was directed at the "open-minded" heterosexuals that always preface their statements that way...........see Mike Piazza.

Now STFU bitch!

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Also, coming out of the closet doesn't count when you do it on an internet board.

Go tell someone in your family or something........you know, someone who gives a damn about your sexuality.

E20
02-21-2008, 10:28 AM
Time for some good ol' fag bashing. :hungry:

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 10:29 AM

I'm not "fag bashing", I couldn't care less if someone is gay or not. I was just pissed when this bitch didn't want to "start" with me.

E20
02-21-2008, 10:36 AM
I wasn't accusing. I personally wanted to start some fag bashing. :hungry:

And I'm being sarcastic when I say I wanna start some fag bashing.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 10:37 AM
I wasn't accusing. I personally wanted to start some fag bashing. :hungry:

And I'm being sarcastic when I say I wanna start some fag bashing.
:lol You know what the say about fag bashers and closets...

PakiDan
02-21-2008, 11:03 AM
i WOULD SUCK MY OWN DICK IF i COULD. YOU SHOULD SEE IT. IT'S MAGNIFICENT!

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 11:08 AM
i WOULD SUCK MY OWN DICK IF i COULD. YOU SHOULD SEE IT. IT'S MAGNIFICENT!

There was a SNL skit about that a few years ago when Will Farrell was in Yoga and finally learned to suck his own dick. It was fucking hilarious. Toby MacGuire was the guest.

Toby's character: "That is disgusting".

Farrell: "You masturbate with your own hand don't you"?

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 11:19 AM
My gf and I have three gay roommates so im no homophobe. They come in handy when we go on trips as they like to help me get my shit packed....

When i first met them, they invited us over for dinner and at the kitchen table politely asked me, "Can I Push Your Stool In For You?" I've never looked back since.

thispego
02-21-2008, 11:20 AM
There goes shagayafrost again, boasting his sexual deviance like it's something to be proud of. You will fuck anything that walks! we get it!

thispego
02-21-2008, 11:27 AM
:lmao

thispego
02-21-2008, 11:28 AM
My gf and I have three gay roommates so im no homophobe. They come in handy when we go on trips as they like to help me get my shit packed....

When i first met them, they invited us over for dinner and at the kitchen table politely asked me, "Can I Push Your Stool In For You?" I've never looked back since.

to21
02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Oh, ur gay.....no wonder ur and Apple person, u like the way your rainbow stickers look on ur Macintosh.

J/K...... you liking Apple over Windows has not bearing on whether ur gay or not.

Or does it?

urunobili
02-21-2008, 11:31 AM
any one read the book from amaechi "Man in the middle"? i can;t believe he was the only gay player in the history of the game... 1/10 gotta be... i always thought that of d-wade... and it's precisely a wish though...

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Come on now we all know that Richard Jefferson is sweeter than Hersheys.

lefty
02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
So, when is Sequ coming out of the closet ?

Kori Ellis
02-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Some of the comments in this thread are way over the line. Really you guys need to learn how to have some respect.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Without reading the thread, I'm pretty sure John Amaechi likes basketball.

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I see some sarcasm in these threads but not any true gaybashing, i don think this thread has taken a turn for the worst just yet.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Some of the comments in this thread are way over the line. Really you guys need to learn how to have some respect.

Which ones specifically?

MaNuMaNiAc
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I see some sarcasm in these threads but not any true gaybashing, i don think this thread has taken a turn for the worst just yet.
oh but it wants to, you can tell. Kori's was a preemptive strike

thispego
02-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Lets have a gay roll call, to avoid all future confusion. I'll start it off..

ShagiaFrost

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 11:58 AM

I'm gonna have to agree. This thread hasn't been bad.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Lets have a gay roll call

:lmao :lmao

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Lets have a gay roll call, to avoid all future confusion. I'll start it off..

ShagiaFrost
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Xylus
02-21-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm not gay, but I'm about as big a supporter of gay rights that I know personally (I'm also a 22-year-old male). It disgusts me when people treat homosexuality like it's some birth defect, or a disease, or a very bad choice. Maltreatment of gay people is akin to racism in my book.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm not gay, but I'm about as big a supporter of gay rights that I know personally (I'm also a 22-year-old male). It disgusts me when people treat homosexuality like it's some birth defect, or a disease, or a very bad choice. Maltreatment of gay people is akin to racism in my book.

:lol

Another "I'm not gay, but.............."

Good stuff.

thispego
02-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
likewise brah

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 12:11 PM
The ONLY issue i have with gay people is how they think its cool to raise a child. I firmly believe a kid needs a relationship with a mother and father. Not two UN-biological fathers that didn't bother.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-21-2008, 12:11 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while.

Kriz-Maxima
02-21-2008, 12:20 PM
The ONLY issue i have with gay people is how they think its cool to raise a child. I firmly believe a kid needs a relationship with a mother and father. Not two UN-biological fathers that didn't bother.

because we all know mommy and daddy have done a superb job so far.

This depends on situation, there are pretty fucked up marriages, pretty fucked up single mothers, pretty fucked up single parents and pretty fucked up kids who end up on the streets and or foster care because mommy and daddy never gave a shit.

monosylab1k
02-21-2008, 12:20 PM
There goes shagayafrost again, boasting his sexual deviance like it's something to be proud of. You will fuck anything that walks! we get it!
last time i checked in the troll forum, shagia admitted he's never experienced gobbling on the salami or taking it in the pooper. i could be wrong tho.

E20
02-21-2008, 12:23 PM
http://thedarkcyde.net/gallery/albums/userpics/Funny/Forums/thumb_simmons_gay.jpg
http://images.quizilla.com/L/londonbelow/1038911340_dergaybear.jpg
http://www.traum-projekt.com/forum/attachments/22721d1113260268-funny-pics-gay-accordingtothis.jpg
http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/baseball/gay.jpg
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/zippolife/th_you-are-gay.jpg

Xylus
02-21-2008, 01:01 PM

Good stuff.
I thought it was important to distinguish myself as a straight man who supports gay rights, since there seems to be so few of us.

Fillmoe
02-21-2008, 02:01 PM
this thread is gay

baseline bum
02-21-2008, 02:09 PM
I have a question for the gay/bisexual people here: Is the attraction to the same sex something you feel you were born with? I've always believed sexual orientation is an instinct and not a learned behavior.

Billy Costigan
02-21-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought it was important to distinguish myself as a straight man who supports gay rights, since there seems to be so few of us.
What do you want a fuckin' gold star for that?

PakiDan
02-21-2008, 03:09 PM
http://static.flickr.com/47/145160875_e2d978434b.jpg

http://kaganville.com/blogpics/new_logo_sm.jpg

Xylus
02-21-2008, 03:09 PM
What do you want a fuckin' gold star for that?
Sure, why not?

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 03:16 PM

There seems to be so few of us because most of us recognize that we shouldn't distinguish between a gay person and a straight person and therefore, we don't open up with "I'm straight but........"

I'm not trying to attack you on this because I agree with your stance, but you don't say, "I'm a white person, but I think black people should..........."

Xylus
02-21-2008, 03:28 PM
There seems to be so few of us because most of us recognize that we shouldn't distinguish between a gay person and a straight person and therefore, we don't open up with "I'm straight but........"

I'm not trying to attack you on this because I agree with your stance, but you don't say, "I'm a white person, but I think black people should..........."
I think you assume I was trying to protect myself by saying, "No, I'm not gay! Please don't think I am!", which wasn't what I meant by that.

I think it's foolish to deny the differences between us. We should acknowledge our differences, accept them, and move on. Also, gays will always triumph gay rights, but it's the vast straight majority who need to provide support to their cause in order to make any sort of progressive movement.

I see your position, but I don't see anything wrong with distinguishing two separate types of people. It's discrimination that's the problem.

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 03:30 PM
I think you assume I was trying to protect myself by saying, "No, I'm not gay! Please don't think I am!", which wasn't what I meant by that.

I think it's foolish to deny the differences between us. We should acknowledge our differences, accept them, and move on. Also, gays will always triumph gay rights, but it's the vast straight majority who need to provide support to their cause in order to make any sort of progressive movement.

I see your position, but I don't see anything wrong with distinguishing two separate types of people. It's discrimination that's the problem.

Noted.

However, I still think that by so readily acknowledging the differences, we fuel the fire that is the political right (of which I'm normally a part of) in order to not grant them equal rights as it pertains to marriage...........which is a made up thing anyway.

Xylus
02-21-2008, 03:35 PM
Noted.

However, I still think that by so readily acknowledging the differences, we fuel the fire that is the political right (of which I'm normally a part of) in order to not grant them equal rights as it pertains to marriage...........which is a made up thing anyway.
That's a good point, but it should be noted that fueling the fire is not the same as justifying the political right's position on the matter.

thispego
02-21-2008, 03:46 PM
ok... NOW this thread is gay

johnsmith
02-21-2008, 03:56 PM
ok... NOW this thread is gay

:lol :lol

You're right, and I take a lot of the blame.

Let's focus on the important stuff, notably that if you are bi-sexual you are already gay..............quit pretending to be this "new minority".

CuckingFunt
02-21-2008, 04:18 PM
The ONLY issue i have with gay people is how they think its cool to raise a child. I firmly believe a kid needs a relationship with a mother and father. Not two UN-biological fathers that didn't bother.Yeah. 'Cause that's much worse than all the baby-daddy bullshit.

Alls I know is I've yet to see a same-sex couple on the Maury Povich show praying not to be financially responsible for their partner's child.

CuckingFunt
02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
I have a question for the gay/bisexual people here: Is the attraction to the same sex something you feel you were born with? I've always believed sexual orientation is an instinct and not a learned behavior.I think it's both biolgical and socially learned, actually.

I know, looking back on my life, that I've always been attracted to both men and women. However, if not for the fact that my family environment has always been a tolerant and understanding one, I don't know that I would have felt so comfortable exploring my feelings for women.

mrsmaalox
02-21-2008, 04:27 PM

Adoptive parents, whether they are gay or not, make the conscious choice to raise a child. They are motivated by love. MANY biological parents end up with kids as a result of a mistake and are resentful at some point. Isn't it better to be raised by a parent/s who really want the child? And as much as gay couples have to go thru to adopt a child, I'd say they really want it.

TheSanityAnnex
02-21-2008, 05:56 PM
If you've had a dick up your ass or if you've stuck your dick up some other guy's ass you're gay. Am I wrong here?Yes, you are wrong. He's never had a dick up his ass nor stuck his dick in anyone's ass.

He is bi-curious.

TheSanityAnnex
02-21-2008, 06:02 PM
And this thread is funny. Hahahaha.

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes, you are wrong. He's never had a dick up his ass nor stuck his dick in anyone's ass.

He is bi-curious.
Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

TheSanityAnnex
02-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Not having a dick up your ass before bedtime is said to do wonders for REM.

Spurminator
02-21-2008, 06:09 PM

Did no one else catch this??

Mister Sinister
02-21-2008, 06:10 PM
what the hell does he care? he's just pointing out a fact.

If you want to call yourself bi without actually ever taking or giving dick, then really it's whatever helps you sleep at night.
It isn't about sex, you twit. It's about attraction. How difficult is that to understand?
Also, just because I don't share the intimate details of my personal life with everyone, doesn't mean they didn't happen.

TheSanityAnnex
02-21-2008, 06:10 PM
I fantasize about doing heroin, but I've never done it, does that make me a heroin addict?

atxrocker
02-21-2008, 07:00 PM
And this thread is funny. Hahahaha.

indeed

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-21-2008, 07:41 PM

Great. Just great. Now my entire office is wondering what the hell is so funny.

dallaskd
02-21-2008, 07:44 PM
last time i checked in the troll forum, shagia admitted he's never experienced gobbling on the salami or taking it in the pooper. i could be wrong tho.

aside the gay talk....I miss the ole troll forum

dallaskd
02-21-2008, 07:46 PM

Im sorry Kori but that shit is funny. :lol

SAtown
02-21-2008, 08:13 PM

E20
02-21-2008, 08:38 PM
This thread went down the pooper once it got serious.

lefty
02-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Did anyone say " gay people and basketball ?"

lefty
02-21-2008, 09:27 PM
" Pretty gay ! "

http://www.asiaarts.ucla.edu/030404/040403_images/film_johncho1.jpg

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 11:51 PM
To the gay guys can you please reccomend a quick fast acting hemmorhoid cream?

Heath Ledger
02-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks spurminator i was surprised that nobody acknowledged my two wiity jokes in that one post

"shit packed" "pus your stool in"

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-22-2008, 01:18 AM

Good stuff.

You're so fucking smug.

I prefaced my comment with "I'm straight..." because if I didn't, someone around here like you or elwanko is likely to start getting on my case and then there's a flame war. And really, who can be bothered with that.

Also, I think it's disingenuous of straight people to try to pretend they know how difficult it still is to be gay in a world where many people still think like Majicman. I'm straight, I support gay rights, and I hold disdain for people who give a shit what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom. I'm not allowed to clearly state my position?

Oh, and :flipoff

MajicMan
02-22-2008, 01:48 AM
You're so fucking smug.

I prefaced my comment with "I'm straight..." because if I didn't, someone around here like you or elwanko is likely to start getting on my case and then there's a flame war. And really, who can be bothered with that.

Also, I think it's disingenuous of straight people to try to pretend they know how difficult it still is to be gay in a world where many people still think like Majicman. I'm straight, I support gay rights, and I hold disdain for people who give a shit what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom. I'm not allowed to clearly state my position?

Hey fucker, I don't give a shit and think like what? I don't have a problem with fudgepackers and I support gay marriage or I could give a shit. Either way. Gays design the clothes I wear and cut my hair so they serve a purpose. The super good looking guys are usually knob polishers so that takes away from my competition. I love gays. I just don't believe in "bisexuals".

marini martini
02-22-2008, 01:50 AM
You're so fucking smug.

Sorry, I don't think J.S. so smug, as fukn hillarious :lol

Chill......................., beer turn sour on ya?

I love how basketball was only refered to twice in this thread :toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-22-2008, 04:06 AM
Sorry, I don't think J.S. so smug, as fukn hillarious :lol

Chill......................., beer turn sour on ya?

I love how basketball was only refered to twice in this thread :toast

Yeah, sometimes I just like to stir the hornets nest...

As for you Majicman - you just said it again, you don't believe in bisexuals, and you carried on a lengthy argument with someone who identifies as bisexual. You're basically saying their sexual identity doesn't exist. It's either black or white to you, but that ain't the way it is, everything is shades of grey.

MajicMan
02-22-2008, 04:38 AM
Yeah, sometimes I just like to stir the hornets nest...

As for you Majicman - you just said it again, you don't believe in bisexuals, and you carried on a lengthy argument with someone who identifies as bisexual. You're basically saying their sexual identity doesn't exist. It's either black or white to you, but that ain't the way it is, everything is shades of grey.
You mean shades of "gay". :lmao

whottt
02-22-2008, 05:04 AM
Supreme...you have hard time finding a gay man who's a basketball fan for the same reasons you have a hard time finding one who votes Republican and likes John Wayne and Superman...

1. Because it's more or less a traditional American thing and gays tend to reject traditional views and values(or traditional views and values reject them first take your pick)

2. Because most of the people who do like those things are part of a culture that doesn't really make it comfortable for gays to come out. Even if most of the people that are part of that culture probably don't really care...

Take this board for instance...no one really cares if there are gay fans on this board and I don't think it's a big deal to anyone...but I could certainly see how gays might perceive it to be a big deal.

I imagine that problem is amplified if you are looking for a gay man who is a Spursfan...since the Spurs harken back to oldschool traditional core values(even though their roster isn't really comprised of individuals with those views).

It's probably more common to find gay basketball fans on Warriors boards BTW.

Problematic...but then I've always had the view that gays tend to enjoy their uniqueness, in fact they probably seek it....IOW...are you really suprised at your difficulties?

I think there probably are gays that vote Republican, like Superman, John Wayne...the Spurs...but they aren't going to be plentiful.

You're just going to have to tough it out till another one shows up. Might as well enjoy your uniqueness in the meantime...

And BTW...I don't think it's gay people that don't like basketball...I'd be willing to bet basketball is the #1 favorite sport of Lesbians. I think it's gay men that don't really like it.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2008, 06:54 AM
Does anyone even know if Shagia has even tasted dick or stuck his pecker in a pooper? If not, this thread is meaningless.

to21
02-22-2008, 08:43 AM
And BTW...I don't think it's gay people that don't like basketball...I'd be willing to bet basketball is the #1 favorite sport of Lesbians. I think it's gay men that don't really like it.I thought dykes were into darts?

to21
02-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Did no one else catch this??:lol
I did, but the way this thread was going I thought it was too easy pointing out the freudian slip.

Heath Ledger
02-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I was serious about the hemmorhoid cream question...

Supreme_Being
02-22-2008, 09:13 AM
What's wrong with liking dicks? If there is something, though, I think there's also wrong with liking pussies.

Heath Ledger
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
The only thing wrong with liking pussies is you can never get enough of it. Dicks not so much.

Supergirl
02-22-2008, 11:30 AM

That is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

"Gay" and "bisexual" and "straight" are arbitrary words invented in the 20th century. People can identify however the feel best fits them. It's none of your business, or anyone else's.

There's a lot of women out there who have had sex with women in the past, who are now married to men. Are you saying that 30 years later, still married to 1 man, they're still "gay"? Because if so, then your use of the word has become completely meaningless.

As for the original writer of this thread - I'm a bi female, and I often feel like I'm one of a very few women, and a very few queers (my preferred identification), out there in the basketball world. It's good to hear from a few others.

Supergirl
02-22-2008, 11:36 AM
There are so many things wrong with this post I don't even think it's worth beginning to deconstruct them....

Supreme...you have hard time finding a gay man who's a basketball fan for the same reasons you have a hard time finding one who votes Republican and likes John Wayne and Superman...

1. Because it's more or less a traditional American thing and gays tend to reject traditional views and values(or traditional views and values reject them first take your pick)

But let's just take the first thing.
Gay people don't tend to reject "traditional American things" anymore than anyone else does. Some gay people like sports, some gay people like musicals, some gay people like rodeos. And what is a "traditional American thing" anyway? That's impossible to say - it's defined more by culture or region than it is by our collective nationality. You don't find many African-Americans at the rodeo, and you don't find many New Englanders knowing anything about Tex Mex food. Gay people are just as informed by their region of the country and their culture of origin as any other classification of people, and are just as likely to reject or accept the things their region or culture likes as any other classification of people. Some will, some won't.

phyzik
02-22-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2737998.html?menu=

MP blames quakes on gays

An Israeli MP has blamed a spate of earthquakes in the Middle East on gays.

Shlomo Benizri, of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish Shas party, said the tremors could be stopped by repealing liberal laws on homosexuality.

Six earthquakes have struck Israel and neighbouring Lebanon and Jordan in recent months, with two coming last week alone.

Israel decriminalised homosexuality in 1988 and has since recognised same-sex marriages. To the outrage of the religious Right, it last week enabled same-sex couples to adopt children.

Mr Benizri believes it's no coincidence that the first of the recent quakes hit the country just two days later.

"Why do earthquakes happen? One of the reasons is the things to which the Knesset gives legitimacy, to sodomy," he said during a parliamentary debate.

"God says you shake your genitals where you are not supposed to and I will shake my world in order to wake you up," he added.

Austin, Tx should be due for a huge one any day now....

mrsmaalox
02-22-2008, 12:34 PM
The only thing wrong with liking pussies is you can never get enough of it. Dicks not so much.
Well I feel the exact opposite!! :lol I guess you just can't please everyone. So it's a good thing there are so many varieties of people to pick from. Ain't it grand? :)

Extra Stout
02-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Perhaps at Spurs games all the gays need to wear rainbow jerseys so they can identify one another. Because sexuality is an important identifying factor when it comes to being a basketball fan, almost as important as shoe size and eye color.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-22-2008, 12:36 PM
I'd like to go on record as officially supporting female bi-sexuality.

(as long as they're hot)

Heath Ledger
02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Mrsmallox, lets help each other out your place or mine?

AFBlue
02-22-2008, 01:35 PM
You're so fucking smug.

A little to angry, but you're on point.... :tu

If someone didn't preface their statements in this thread with their own sexual preference there's no doubt the question, whether malicious or not, would be posed to them about their sexuality.

So, rather than waiting for the inevitable question, you might as well just put it out there....

Are we bagging on Shagia or SuperGirl for stating up-front they were bi-sexual? I don't think so.

AFBlue
02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
FWIW, my oldest brother is gay and is not into basketball, though I don't attribute it to his sexual preference. He's a stat-geek, so he prefers to follow baseball.

I should also point out that he's much more interested in politics than sports/entertainment.

01Snake
02-22-2008, 01:57 PM

Boutons likes basketball so you're not the only one.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:02 PM
There are so many things wrong with this post I don't even think it's worth beginning to deconstruct them....

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my post...if I'm wrong then why can't SupremeBeing find gay basketball male fans...it should be easy if you are right...you aren't. You're wrong.

I've been on comic message boards for years...they universally despise the Superman character....and everthing he stands for...

You know...
Truth
Justice
And the American way.

I'm not saying there aren't any gay men that like these things, I don't even think they should like them in some cases...I'm just saying they are the minority among gays. And I did include that they might be uncomforatbale coming out of the closet in the cultures that celebrate those traditional things. There was nothing wrong my post...if you were right, SupremeBeing wouldn't have made the post that started this thread.

Why don't you tell him it's all in his head...

Gay people don't tend to reject "traditional American things" anymore than anyone else does.

False...gays are overhwhelmingly liberal, at least the vocal ones are and liberals now reject just about every facet of traditional American Values...

Some gay people like sports,

I never said they didn't...

some gay people like musicals, some gay people like rodeos. And what is a "traditional American thing" anyway? That's impossible to say - it's defined more by culture or region than it is by our collective nationality.

It's really easy to define traditional American values...really easy. Go listen to liberals then listen to what they don't like and what they deride.

You don't find many African-Americans at the rodeo, and you don't find many New Englanders knowing anything about Tex Mex food. Gay people are just as informed by their region of the country and their culture of origin as any other classification of people, and are just as likely to reject or accept the things their region or culture likes as any other classification of people. Some will, some won't.

I disagree...you'll find a hell of a lot more uncloseted gays at any counterculture grouping, anti-war rally, or liberal pep rally then you will at one of Sean Hannity's Freedom concerts...

Who do you think you're kidding here? Are you really trying to say otherwise?

And don't say it's because the right is intolerant of gays...Cheny's daughter is gay...

And all those Islamicists that share those anti-wair views? They will flat out fucking kill you for being gay.

Oh..and you are way off about the lesbian women and basketball thing as well...

You go to a UT Women's basketball game sometime...the attendance is about 90% Lesbian, seriously...and it's not hard to see a similar trend at WNBA games too.

I tell you what...

Why doesn't every gay or bisexual person in this thread tell me who they voted for in the last election and who they plan on voting for in the next...

I'll be 100% right.

Then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
A little to angry, but you're on point.... :tu

If someone didn't preface their statements in this thread with their own sexual preference there's no doubt the question, whether malicious or not, would be posed to them about their sexuality.

So, rather than waiting for the inevitable question, you might as well just put it out there....

Are we bagging on Shagia or SuperGirl for stating up-front they were bi-sexual? I don't think so.

Really? That's odd, I don't recall anyone else in this thread being asked if they were gay or not. I know I haven't been.

Had Shagia or whomever else not stated that they were Bi, then this wouldn't be much of a thread then would it?

Focus.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Bisexuals suck...

If you want to insult a hetero man you can run homosmack at him..
If you want to insult a gay you can run hetero smack at them....

How the hell do you insult bisexuals?

That's annoying as shit.

Make up your fucking mind bis and get off the fence.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Bisexuals suck...

That's annoying as shit.

Make up your fucking mind bis and get off the fence.

Didn't you read this entire thread? You call them gay.

It really pisses them off.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Didn't you read this entire thread? You call them gay.

It really pisses them off.

Not really...Supergirl is bi and seemed to feel qualified to speak for gays.

That's the annoying thing about them...since they have no definable stance they can pick and choose which they want to play it...

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 02:25 PM

Gay people don't tend to reject "traditional American things" anymore than anyone else does. Some gay people like sports, some gay people like musicals, some gay people like rodeos. And what is a "traditional American thing" anyway? That's impossible to say - it's defined more by culture or region than it is by our collective nationality. You don't find many African-Americans at the rodeo, and you don't find many New Englanders knowing anything about Tex Mex food. Gay people are just as informed by their region of the country and their culture of origin as any other classification of people, and are just as likely to reject or accept the things their region or culture likes as any other classification of people. Some will, some won't.

Yeah, like the gay district up in Dallas. I mean, that place just screams "TEXAS"!

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Not really...Supergirl is bi and seemed to feel qualified to speak for gays.

That's the annoying thing about them...since they have no definable stance they can pick and choose which they want to play it...

I think bi-sexual is a cop out on their part. You're either one or the oth...........fuck it, I can't even finish this and pretend to be serious.

Kermit
02-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah, like the gay district up in Dallas. I mean, that place just screams "TEXAS"!

Well, some of them do wear chaps.

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/zuvembi/pink-assless-chaps.jpg

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 02:30 PM
^^^Good God, this thread just turned un-openable for me.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:40 PM
By the way...before the inevitable homophobe label starts coming my way for telling it like it is...

I don't have a damn thing against gays...it does not bother me in slightest. I think they should be able to get married...I think they should be able to raise kids.

But they are always going to be a fringe element of society...because any society which is majority gay is going to be extinct in just a few generations barring major scientiffic advancement or cold clinical sexual relations.

Gays have always been around...even in Native American culture...they were considered shamans and accepted...but even then they were still a fringe element of that society.

But back to the parents thing...
I mean have to say that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...that two gays shouldn't be able to raise kids...

There are some insanely bad hetero parents in this world...insanely abusive cruel and destructive parents...that are 100% hetero....people that have no business being parents whatsoever.

And their kids would be much better off being raised by a gay couple that lacks those faults.

But of course...this doesn't mean a gay couple automatically would lack those faults...they could have them just as easily as a hetero couple. And being raised by gay parents is going to be an additional social challenge for kids in terms of finding acceptance.

But Just sayin...it's not about whether or not they are gay...it's about what kind of people they are. And while probably the optimum environment for a well balanced and happy childhood is a hetero couple that loves each other and treats each other and their kids with respect...let's get fucking real for a second here.....those types of relationships are rare....because men and women don't always communicate well.

I also don't consider it to be evil or living in sin...

No where in the 10 commandments does it say thou shalt not be gay...and there are similar rules to live by in every branch of the dharmic religions(and that encompasses every major religion in the world, including Hunduism and Bhuddism)...those are the words of god...anything else is an interpretation by man. And IME...most of the true gays that are "sinners" are people that are preachers/priests who turned to religion to cope with their supressed homosexual tendencies, their inability to deal with those issues and their judgemental hearts..of course what probably fucked these guys up was being told that they were evil for thinking those thoughts...but these guys do some screwed up stuff and are responsible for stirring up most of the shit.

I don't think gays are living in sin or evil...at the same time, whether they want to admit it or not...it is pretty easy to accurately stereotype them and figure out where they are going to stand on quite a few issues...they could use a good shot of diversity.

The next time I meet a gay man that likes Superman will be the first....and Superman is not homophobe...so I think their nearly universal rejection of the character and what he stands for speaks badly for them.

Kermit
02-22-2008, 02:43 PM
So, I'm curious. Which superhero do gay men like if they don't like a kryptonian in tights?

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Bisexuals suck...

That's annoying as shit.

Make up your fucking mind bis and get off the fence.By acting like an ignorant fuck and belittling their lifestyle with the suggestion that bisexuality isn't a real or legitimate sexual orientation.

And, for the record, bisexual =/= confused.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:48 PM
So, I'm curious. Which superhero do gay men like if they don't like a kryptonian in tights?

Batman...

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 02:48 PM
The next time I meet a gay man that likes Superman will be the first....and Superman is not homophobe...so I think their nearly universal rejection of the character and what he stands for speaks badly for them.

Now that's just silly.

If Superman isn't fabulous, I don't know what is.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:49 PM
By acting like an ignorant fuck and belittling their lifestyle with the suggestion that bisexuality isn't a real or legitimate sexual orientation.

And, for the record, bisexual =/= confused.

*noted* and thanks for the honest response. Welcome to the frontlines with the rest of us :smokin

Although I haven't noticed Shagia getting particularly pissed off when I try that approach on him...

Kermit
Batman...

He does have a lot of toys...

whottt
Now that's just silly.

You're a woman...it's the gay men that reject him. Seriously...

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 02:51 PM
You're a woman...it's the gay men that reject him. Seriously...I know gay men who are comic book freaks and obsessively LOOOOOOOVE Superman. Seriously.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2008, 02:52 PM
whotts been on comic book forums for years? :lmao

Kermit
02-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Uh, Whottt...

Seems the gay community is quite stricken with our caped crusader. It seems he's a gay icon. Shoots holes in your theory buddy. Sorry.

http://www.mask.org.za/article.php?cat=fm&id=1169

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=2094503&page=1

http://www.jimmyakin.org/images/advocate_cover.jpg

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 02:57 PM
I think bi-sexual is a cop out on their part. You're either one or the oth...........fuck it, I can't even finish this and pretend to be serious.

:lol :lol

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:58 PM
The fact that they like the Brandon Routh Superman is the ultimate act of Superman hating...because Buddy...that film sucked. Plus they aren't trying to like Superman...they are trying to turn him gay. That's not accepting him and what he stands for.

whottt
02-22-2008, 02:59 PM
whotts been on comic book forums for years? :lmao

What's it to you bitch?

What's wrong with comics...I like comics.

You're a fucking comicphobe aint ya boy...

baseline bum
02-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Comix are for pedophiles. Either you like little kids and little kid shit or you don't.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:01 PM
I know gay men who are comic book freaks and obsessively LOOOOOOOVE Superman. Seriously.

Alright...well I may have to reconsider my stance then...but every gay dude I've ever discussed the character with has hated Superman and considered him boring, lame and unoriginal...

But I still say the majority of them like Batman better...I bet if you conduct a poll you'll find out I'm right.

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:02 PM
It wasn't that bad. From what I read, many gay men identify with his "secret identity" and equate it to them closeting their gayness.

Xylus
02-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Alright...well I may have to reconsider my stance then...but every gay dude I've ever discussed the character with has hated Superman and considered him boring, lame and unoriginal...

But I still say the majority of them like Batman better...I bet if you conduct a poll you'll find out I'm right.
Maybe that's because Superman sucks, and Batman's a badass.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Comix are for pedophiles. Either you like little kids and little kid shit or you don't.

Says the guy with the giant nut sac in his avatar.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:04 PM

Why don't you get out of 1976 base...

Comics writers are are virtually interhchangeable with screenwriters these days..they win Hugo awards.

It's sciencefiction...a legitimate and valid literary genre, the best genre in fact...by far. IMO...way more interesting than drama shit...men that like drama are fags IMO.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 03:05 PM
men that like drama are fags IMO.

And with that, the conversation has turned.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:06 PM
How much you want to bet Sanity and Base have watched the Notebook...

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Maybe that's because Superman sucks, and Batman's a badass.

Get fucking serious...Superman would look at Batman and Batman would die.

Batman = wannabe

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 03:07 PM

But I still say the majority of them like Batman better...I bet if you conduct a poll you'll find out I'm right.Well... Batman just is better, so that wouldn't be proving much.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Well... Batman just is better, so that wouldn't be proving much.

Aha!

So you do like Batman better and that whole Superman thing was just a ruse...

Point proved.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 03:09 PM
It's sciencefiction...a legitimate and valid literary genre, the best genre in fact...by far.

big guy from batman and robin: "Bomb... Bomb... Bomb..."

Yeah, I'm surprised that line alone didn't win that movie an award.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Aha!

So you do like Batman better and that whole Superman thing was just a ruse...

Point proved.What whole Superman thing?

I never claimed to like Superman better. I said that I knew gay men who were comic book fans and loved Superman, which I do.

I, personally, think Superman is a whiny douche.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 03:11 PM
What whole Superman thing?

I never claimed to like Superman better. I said that I knew gay men who were comic book fans and loved Superman, which I do.

And who's he trying to fool with those glasses, we all know he's gay........errrrrrrr.........a superhero.

baseline bum
02-22-2008, 03:12 PM
How much you want to bet Sanity and Base have watched the Notebook...

I'm just giving you a hard time. What is the Notebook?

Xylus
02-22-2008, 03:12 PM

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 03:13 PM
What is the Notebook?

How convenient.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:14 PM
This is fuckig stupid. Please stop defiling my comic book characters with your shitty arguements. You guys are not worthy of these characters.

baseline bum
02-22-2008, 03:16 PM
How convenient.

I'm in the dark here. WTF does that mean?

whottt

Yet earlier:

Which ties into whottt's observation earlier in this thread...

Said about bis:

Whottt = 100% right...again.

And I'm fucking right about the Superman thing too...they may pay lipservice to liking Superman in the grand scheme of things...but they are ultimately Batman fans when push comes to shove. They only like Superman because they want to turn him gay...not because they accept him and what he stands for.

johnsmith
This is fuckig stupid. Please stop defiling my comic book characters with your shitty arguements. You guys are not worthy of these characters.

As it turns out, you've been reading about homo's for the last couple of decades.

Kermit
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/253500/253675vBda_w.jpg

atxrocker
a guy i worked with admitted to enjoying the notebook. i wonder if he likes basketball.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Yet earlier:

My use of the word "fabulous" came with a lisp and a snap.

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm just trying to work this out in my head ...

So as a female heterosexual, I should like Superman? Or not like Superman? What if I like Superman, but think Clark Kent is the whiny douche? Does that mean I might have bisexual tendencies if say, I'm really wasted or something?

:wtf

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:22 PM
I don't like Batman, though, not even a little. Spiderman is pretty cool, however. :tu

Kermit
I believe that most gay men like Galactus. They say he has a wonderful personality, and he's hung like a planet.

whottt
I'm just trying to work this out in my head ...

So as a female heterosexual, I should like Superman? Or not like Superman? What if I like Superman, but think Clark Kent is the whiny douche? Does that mean I might have bisexual tendencies if say, I'm really wasted or something?

:wtf

IF you like Batman better than Superman you are bi...or gay. It's just that simple.

Clark Kent...as someone once observed is not in any way Superman...but more a manifestation of the way he subconciously sees human beings...I don't really like that theory but it does have some merit. Sounds bettere than anything else...it is an act though.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:23 PM
1st of all Batman is not gay, neither is Supes. However this thread is fucking gay. And Bats is my favorite comic book character of all time.

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Batman has better plotlines, villains, drawers etc.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:25 PM
1st of all Batman is not gay, neither is Supes. However this thread is fucking gay. And Bats is my favorite comic book character of all time.

Just do us all a favor and don't become a priest ok?

Kermit
IF you like Batman better than Superman you are bi...or gay. It's just that simple.

Clark Kent...as someone once observed is not in any way Superman...but more a manifestation of the way he subconciously sees human beings...I don't really like that theory but it does have some merit. Sounds bettere than anything else...it is an act though.

Did you just rip off Kill Bill?

E20
I think most gay men do not like comic book characters maybe when they were little kids but not as adults.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't like it when my comic book characters get stamped with gay stereotypes, I'm about to e-knock someone out.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Did you just rip off Kill Bill?Yep.

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't like it when my comic book characters get stamped with gay stereotypes, I'm about to e-knock someone out.

Dude, Spiderman totally likes the cock. I heard that he hooked up with Batman and got a hot carl.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Did you just rip off Kill Bill?

Is that where I got that from? I couldn't remember the source...I liked it when I heard it though.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Dude, Spiderman totally likes the cock. I heard that he hooked up with Batman and got a hot carl.
Actually I could care less about Spidey, infact I don't really like him at all, if you wanna call someone a whiney douche that is Spiderman. Batman pwns any super hero or villian as he can beat them all.

Trainwreck2100
02-22-2008, 03:33 PM
There was a crossover comic one of Batman once where he fought Deadpool. And he asked Batman who the bad guy really was, himself or the guy who takes children into his cave. Long story short that's why the gays like batsy

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
There was a crossover comic one of Batman once where he fought Deadpool. And he asked Batman who the bad guy really was, himself or the guy who takes children into his cave. Long story short that's why the gays like batsy

So, Batman molests children in his cave. That's a new one.

Trainwreck2100
02-22-2008, 03:38 PM

Deapool was just joking, he's deadpool and deadpool is a wiseass. The gays like Batman cause he's able to take a joke

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Ah.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Fuck you all.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:40 PM

You think Robin was a getting a free ride all those years?

Kermit
02-22-2008, 03:42 PM
You think Robin was a getting a free ride all those years?
:lol Holy shit, that's good.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:45 PM
:lol Holy shit, that's good.

Seriously? That's one of the oldest jokes around.

BTW, I have theories about people who like muppets too...you want to talk about some out there mofos....I'll save them for a future thread though.

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:47 PM
BTW, I have theories about people who like muppets too...you want to talk about some out there mofos....I'll save them for a future thread though.

Animal is my favorite ... WTF??!?

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Back to Batman...
http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/376/batman84.gif

Explain that shit E20...

And while I will support gay people being parents...

They'd best not be like Batman:

http://thenaughtychick.com/images/batman_1.jpg

What an asshole...

FromWayDowntown
02-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Animal is my favorite ... WTF??!?

Mine, too. I shudder to think how that might typecast me in whotttworld, but I suppose it does no good to deny the truth.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Oh...and Wonderwoman fans are the S&M and Bondage Freaks...she's bound in about 90% of her stories. Plus her creator was a shrink...and you know those guys have some fucked up fetishes.

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Oh...and Wonderwoman fans are the S&M and Bondage Freaks...she's bound in about 90% of her stories. Plus her creator was a shrink...and you know those guys have some fucked up fetishes.

Awesome. :tu :lol

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Mine, too. I shudder to think how that might typecast me in whotttworld, but I suppose it does no good to deny the truth.

I don't know if it could be any better than a bondage freak. :nerd

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh...and Wonderwoman fans are the S&M and Bondage Freaks...she's bound in about 90% of her stories. Plus her creator was a shrink...and you know those guys have some fucked up fetishes.Lariat of Truth. Duh.

E20
02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Back to Batman...
http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/376/batman84.gif

Explain that shit E20...

And while I will support gay people being parents...

They'd best not be like Batman:

http://thenaughtychick.com/images/batman_1.jpg

What an asshole...
That is pretty simple to explain whottt.

Batman started out ass the ultimate bad ass. Multiple people would die in every issue, criminals would be sadist murders with pyschological disorders. Batman was a cold ruthless vigilante this was in the 1930's. This all had to come to an end in the 40-60's because it was deemed to violent and needed to be toned down for kids, the only reason Robin was created to give Batman a friendly demeanor. Since the 70's Batman has came back to it's orgins, Dark and a 'film-noir' type setting. As for those two pics, yeah I've seen those before and I posted them in the forum a while back, you gotta take into consideration the type of language they used back then, i.e Boner = blunder or fuck up and the fact that batman had to be toned down as I mentioned before. They turned the Joker from a pyschopathic murdering freak into a bumbling jewel theif because of Mom and Dad. Now he is slowly returning to what he is. If you want someone to blame, blame the pussy ass fucks of the world.

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Lariat of Truth. Duh.

http://biblioklept.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/277_4_068.jpg

You wish it was that simple...

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:58 PM

Batman started out ass the ultimate bad ass. Multiple people would die in every issues, criminals would sadist murders with pyschological disorders. Batman was a cold ruthless vigilante this was in the 1930's. This all had to come to an end in the 40-60's because it was deemed to violent and needed to be toned down for kids, the only reason Robin was created to give Batman a friendly demeanor. Since the 70's Batman has came back to it's orgins, Dark and a 'film-noir' type setting. As for those two pics, yeah I've seen those before and posted them in the forum a while back, you gotta take into consideration the type of language they used back then, i.e Boner = blunder or fuck up and the fact that batman had to be toned down as I mentioned before. They turned the Joker from a pyschopathic murdering freak into a bumbling jewel theif because of Mom and Dad. Now he is slowly returning to what he is. If you want someone to blame, blame the pussy ass fucks of the world.

So he started sleeping with Dick?

whottt
02-22-2008, 03:59 PM
All fun and jokes aside...I'm right about the whole Superman
Batman thing.

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 03:59 PM

Looks like a gigantic g-spot vibrator coming right at her. :lol

E20
02-22-2008, 04:00 PM
So he started sleeping with Dick?
No he adopted Dick Grayson because a mob boss killed his parents. The orginal Robin was killed for the tarnishing of Batman's name. It was every Batman fans dream to have that little fuck killed by the joker in a violent way. Infact many of the replacement robins were killed as well just to serve as a justice for the injustice it had done to batman.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:01 PM
All fun and jokes aside...I'm completley wrong about the whole Superman
Batman thing.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:01 PM

You're an attorney in whotttworld. Nuff said.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 04:02 PM

Batman started out ass the ultimate bad ass. Multiple people would die in every issues, criminals would sadist murders with pyschological disorders. Batman was a cold ruthless vigilante this was in the 1930's. This all had to come to an end in the 40-60's because it was deemed to violent and needed to be toned down for kids, the only reason Robin was created to give Batman a friendly demeanor. Since the 70's Batman has came back to it's orgins, Dark and a 'film-noir' type setting. As for those two pics, yeah I've seen those before, you gotta take into consideration the type of language they used back then, i.e Boner = blunder or fuck up and the fact that batman had to be toned down as I mentioned before. They turned the Joker from a pyschopathic murdering freak into a bumbling jewel theif because of Mom and Dad. Now he is slowly returning to what he is. If you want someone to blame, blame the pussy ass fucks of the world.
Come on, E20, let's be realistic: ALL comic book characters are pretty fucking gay.

I've always loved Batman, especially during its really dark years, but any art form that is that dedicated to men in flamboyant costumes, secret identities, and struggles to fit in to normal society can draw some pretty legitimate parallels to the gay experience in America.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Looks like a gigantic g-spot vibrator coming right at her. :lol

Seriously...her creator has some kinky ideas he wanted to put in little girls heads...that cover is tame. All of her old covers are WW bound in submission with some hardcore phallic symbolism.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Come on, E20, let's be realistic: ALL comic book characters are pretty fucking gay.

I've always loved Batman, especially during its really dark years, but any art form that is that dedicated to men in flamboyant costumes, secret identities, and struggles to fit in to normal society can draw some pretty legitimate parallels to the gay experience in America.
That is true, but is fucking gay if a retard kid had trouble fitting into normal society and had to alter himself(:lol)?

As for the spandex costumes, it is not my fault America was gay back in the day.

And Batman doesn't have trouble fitting into society, neither does any superhero, except for maybe the X-Men and other mutants, in the "Marvel" universe.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 04:06 PM

You wish it was that simple...No, actually, the blatant sexual undertones in Wonder Woman comics are fucking hilarious and part of why they've always been amongst my favorites.

Pretty hard to go wrong with vintage Wonder Woman and Catwoman, really.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:07 PM

That's not what Superman is about...

His creators were jews who faced hardcore discrimination and had to witness Nazi marches down their streets as kids...his imagery is heavily tied into judaism...right down to his Kryptonian name. Right down to the symbol on his chest...and he's all about heroism in the truest sense.

Plus the whole Clark Kent thing is simple wish fufillment for non alpha males...some chick disses you...she's the fool for not seeing the real man you truly are.

Simple really...

Supes = the original..all others are the imitations. The boring..imitations.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
And the only fuck faced supehero that has trobule fitting into society is Spiderman, nobody else.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.bergoiata.org/fe/divers67/Batman%20-%20in%20the%20dark.jpg

How does that look remotley gay?

E20
02-22-2008, 04:11 PM

His creators were jews who faced hardcore discrimination and had to witness Nazi marches down their streets as kids...his imagery is heavily tied into judaism...right down to his Kryptonian name. Right down to the symbol on his chest...and he's all about heroism in the truest sense.

Plus the whole Clark Kent thing is simple wish fufillment for non alpha males...some chick disses you...she's the fool for not seeing the real man you truly are.

Simple really...

Supes = the original..all others are the imitations. The boring..imitations.
That's why Batman came out before Superman and was a direct response to Batman's cold character.

Let's set the record straight, Batman can defeat Superman

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 04:13 PM

His creators were jews who faced hardcore discrimination and had to witness Nazi marches down their streets as kids...his imagery is heavily tied into judaism...right down to his Kryptonian name. Right down to the symbol on his chest...

Simple really...

Supes = the original..all others are the imitations. The boring..imitations.I didn't say that's what it was about, I said that parallels could be drawn.

ALL minority groups and outcasts can find something to relate to in comic book world -- showing your true self to everyone is scary and dangerous, the nerdy guy walking down the street has secret talents and the ability to save the world, differences are difficult but ultimately what make us special and unique. It's not rocket science to see their appeal.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
I didn't say that's what it was about, I said that parallels could be drawn.

ALL minority groups and outcasts can find something to relate to in comic book world -- showing your true self to everyone is scary and dangerous, the nerdy guy walking down the street has secret talents and the ability to save the world, differences are difficult but ultimately what make us special and unique. It's not rocket science to see their appeal.
That's the whole point Batman and Superman alter ego's are not outcasts and dont' have trouble fitting into society, they do that just fine. They just have a taste for fighting bad guys.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
That's why Batman came out before Superman and was a direct response to Batman's cold character.

Let's set the record straight, Batman can defeat Superman

Are you on fucking crack? Superman was first bitch....

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I didn't say that's what it was about, I said that parallels could be drawn.

Yeah but Batman sleeps with Dick...that's pretty clear cut right there.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 04:16 PM
That's the whole point Batman and Superman alter ego's are not outcasts and dont' have trouble fitting into society, they do that just fine. They just have a taste for fighting bad guys.Their alter egos don't have trouble fitting into society, but both of them have had numerous struggles with reconciling their two personalities.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Their alter egos don't have trouble fitting into society, but both of them have had numerous struggles with reconciling their two personalities.
How so?

E20
02-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Are you on fucking crack? Superman was first bitch....
Okay yeah your right there I had it mixed around. Batman's cold character was a response to Superman's Pussy character.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2008, 04:21 PM
How so?Have you read the comic books? The struggle to find where ___________ begins and ___________ ends (fill in the blanks with any hero/alter ego) is one of the most basic and universal themes in comic books.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Okay yeah your right there I had it mixed around. Batman's cold character was a response to Superman's Pussy character.

Superman wasn't a pussy when he first appeared...he'd kick criminal ass and laugh at them...called them stupid....and he was pro-war too...long before WWII actually started.

And he wasn't exactly pro-establishment either...he bitch slapped a politican too.

Just deal with it...and like I said...don't become a priest, please.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Have you read the comic books? The struggle to find where ___________ begins and ___________ ends (fill in the blanks with any hero/alter ego) is one of the most basic and universal themes in comic books.
Not really. As far as I see it Batman is Bruce Wayne, not the other way around. IMO Batman's persona could care less about the society he is in, he justs wanna fuck up some bad guys and needs something to do in the day time. Batman doesn't care about his billionaire status or regular life, if it were up to him he would be Batman all the time. Superman OTOH I dont' really know about he is a pussy who wants to bone Lois, and pretty much Lois knows that Superman is Clark kent so Superman doesn't really have to hide it that much.

E20
02-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Superman wasn't a pussy when he first appeared...he'd kick criminal ass and laugh at them...called them stupid....and he was pro-war too...long before WWII actually started.

And he wasn't exactly pro-establishment either...he bitch slapped a politican too.

Just deal with it...and like I said...don't become a priest, please.
That's true and I should have been more clearer, he is a pussy compared to Batman, his original character was not as cold as the orginal batman. Superman has even gone of the record of saying that Batman is the most dangerous person he knows and the most dangerous person on Earth. Batman >> Any superhero in the DC multiverse. He has devised a way to shut down every superhero incase they go haywire.

Whott just face the facts both of the characters wehre orginally bad ass, but they were pussified and now are slowly coming back to their origns.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:32 PM
That's true and I should have been more clearer, he is a pussy compared to Batman, his original character was not as cold as the orginal batman. Superman has even gone of the record of saying that Batman is the most dangerous person he knows and the most dangerous person on Earth. Batman >> Any superhero in the DC multiverse. He has devised a way to shut down every superhero incase they go haywire.

Whott just face the facts both of the characters wehre orginally bad ass, but they were pussified and now are slowly coming back to their origns.

Sorry....but at best Batman was a detective when he first appeared...Superman went out and kicked peoples asses...this whole Batman is an asskicker thing was done much later by insecure Batman Fans.

And Superman would own him.

johnsmith
02-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Sorry....but at best Batman was a detective when he first appeared...Superman went out and kicked peoples asses...this whole Batman is an asskicker thing was done much later by insecure Batman Fans.

They both seem pretty gay to me.............or at least bi.

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:35 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/bzn123/Funny/Batman_vs_superman.jpg

It's like that...

E20
02-22-2008, 04:36 PM

Akewwwwwwwww...........Superman would never KILL he could thrash, but Bats would do the killing. And now you are just lying to yourself and not face facts, it is proven fact that Batman is fully capable of containig/capturing/killing most superheroes, as stated in the DC unvierse.

SpursWoman
02-22-2008, 04:37 PM
It's like that...

:lmao @ whottt

whottt
02-22-2008, 04:55 PM
:lmao @ whottt

I thought it was pretty funny too ;)

Kermit
02-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Seriously? That's one of the oldest jokes around.

Of course I've heard it before. The hilarity was in the timing, which in that instance was pretty fucking good.

E20
02-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I like the Muppets too. Ahhhhh wakca wacka wacka wacka.

02-22-2008, 08:38 PM

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7606/2590-deadpool_400.jpg

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-22-2008, 09:58 PM
damn, i just read this whole thread for the first time. gosh, do yall realize that it sounds like 8 yr olds were doing all the posting? i mean seriously, no offense, it was funny all the way through. a wild ride , but man , a couple of yall made a gay thread even gayer. again, no offense its just..... ah forget it.

on a side note, i would love to hear what whottt has to say about some of the "questionable" Disney imagery

whottt
02-22-2008, 11:09 PM
I think Wally Wood ended that discussion once and for all:

do not click if under 18 (http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lacru/_p/vrici/disney_memorial_orgy-s.jpg)

Trainwreck2100
02-23-2008, 12:00 AM
link don't work

Van Buren Boys
02-23-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm torn on this one. I liked this person but I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a chick. If it's a chick then yeah I don't know many gay guys who like basketball. Oh I'm the one on the right.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8718/42183758zj5kw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

whottt
02-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Fixed link...do not click if under 18 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/tomasutpen/album3/wood67.jpg)

Findog
02-23-2008, 01:13 AM

All that means is you like men. Doesn't necessarily mean you don't like women as well. Sexuality is not a zero-sum game. You're an idiot.

MajicMan
02-23-2008, 03:55 AM
All that means is you like men. Doesn't necessarily mean you don't like women as well. Sexuality is not a zero-sum game. You're an idiot.
Fuck you. You're already twice the idiot you claim I am by being a Dallas Maverick fan.

Ignignokt
02-23-2008, 04:40 AM
Seriously, you guys.

Whott likes wrestling.

Mister Sinister
02-23-2008, 12:50 PM
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7606/2590-deadpool_400.jpg
Fuck yeah, Deadpool! Also, on the subject of gay comic book characters...
Northstar (Alpha Flight/X-Men): Gay
Mystique (X-Men): Bi
John Constantine (Hellblazer): Bi
Electro (Spider-Man): Bi
Andreas von Strucker (Thunderbolts): Bi
Colossus (Ultimate X-Men): Gay

phyzik
02-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Where does the Incredible Hulk end up in all this?

Kermit
02-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Where does the Incredible Hulk end up in all this?

Hopefully, not finding you attractive. For your sake.

LkrFan
09-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Not true tbh. :rollin :lmao :rollin