HighLowLobForBig-50
02-22-2008, 12:45 AM
ill sign for that. he's a machine

spursrocksocks
02-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Lets just rename the ATT center after him

TwoHandJam
02-22-2008, 12:56 AM
He's been phenomenal these last games no doubt but Pop again was forced to play him 38 minutes to get the win. Tim too. I hope Parker gets worked back quickly because I don't like this situation going on much longer.

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-22-2008, 12:58 AM
the Larry O'brien trophy is now the Manu Ginobili trophy

thekingrobert
02-22-2008, 12:58 AM
if the spurs blow out the lesser teams then pop wont be forced to

nkdlunch
02-22-2008, 01:03 AM
I am the biggest Manu fan and no. he should not get MVP. and also I don't like that he is scoring almost 50% of spurs points.

Spurs need to get their shit together, they almost lost to a lottery team AGAIN.

Parker better be ready to work overtime to get back into the game and Manu needs to play less minutes. launching 3s like that cannot be good for SPurs health and is not gonna work all the time in the playoffs.

in other words, Spurs cannot have Manu bailing them out on games vs. Lottery teams!

Doctor J
02-22-2008, 01:06 AM
This season, he is the Spurs' MVP, and certainly one of top 6~7 players in the league.

WalterBenitez
02-22-2008, 01:19 AM
Manu need to reduce his minutes, we need him rested al healthy for playoffs.

porscha
02-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Manu = MVP

TMTTRIO
02-22-2008, 01:34 AM
actually he's been playing pretty good with increased minutes but I still think we need to save him for the playoffs. By the way if only it fell into a week Manu should be player of the week with stats like 34, 46, 18, 44. Those are incredible. In fact they mentioned that only two other players (Kobe, Lebron) had multiple 40+ games this season and Manu was third. Unfortunately they're all spread out.

Avitus1
02-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Go Manu, now if the rest of the team could start scoring that'd be great.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-22-2008, 03:18 AM
I am the biggest Manu fan and no. he should not get MVP. and also I don't like that he is scoring almost 50% of spurs points.

Spurs need to get their shit together, they almost lost to a lottery team AGAIN.

Parker better be ready to work overtime to get back into the game and Manu needs to play less minutes. launching 3s like that cannot be good for SPurs health and is not gonna work all the time in the playoffs.

in other words, Spurs cannot have Manu bailing them out on games vs. Lottery teams!
What makes me not worried is that when Spurs have met the great teams so far and they're close games as well--where we end up beating them or losing due to a few mistakes.
This minnesota game was just a crap game by everyone outside of Tim and Manu (and Fin) too many turnovers, lazy defense, and a stellar effort by Al Jefferson and the wolves.

I'll only be worried if they (Spurs outside of Tim and Manu) don't take the NO game seriously..

z0sa
02-22-2008, 05:07 AM

people forget about matchups. Why do you think golden state kicked the mavericks ass last season? the mavericks were obviously a better team. What happened?

The spurs just dont match up well with the new Tpups.