PDA

View Full Version : Bust Hump For Homecourt

tav1
02-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Do you think Pop will relent on his pervious indifference to home court advantage by pushing the guys a little harder this year? We won't catch Boston, but we could still finish with the second best record on the league. I doubt anyone wants to be in LA for the WCF. Or, is the competition so stiff that it's not worth wasting the energy on?

ThomasGranger
02-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Probably depends on how healthy Parker is. If he is feeling good, I think they make the push. Otherwise he would have to keep playing Manu and Tim big minutes and HCA may not be worth it.

boutons_
02-22-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't know why Pop would care this year vs not caring in previous years. "you have to go through everybody anyway" There have been comments by players about trying for HCA in March and April, which don't seem to appear in Nov-Jan.

Suns could lose Fri night, and Hornets will lose Sat night. Spurs have a good a chance as any at WC HCA.

Boston will have to work hard to lose Finals HCA, if they get that far.

hater
02-22-2008, 01:59 PM
act 2 of Shaq's comedy show is tonight!

I think I will mute my tv and turn on some Benny Hill music to it :lol

ThomasGranger
02-22-2008, 02:22 PM
I don't know why Pop would care this year vs not caring in previous years. "you have to go through everybody anyway" There have been comments by players about trying for HCA in March and April, which don't seem to appear in Nov-Jan.

True, but with every team having to scratch and claw its way just to stay in the playoff hunt, this season looks different. Every game really does count. The Spurs may find themselves making a push anyway just to stay in the playoffs. If it comes down to keeping the foot on the gas for another two or three games, I can see them going the extra yard to get HCA.

Ghost Writer
02-22-2008, 02:33 PM
"Bust Hump"?!?

That the same as a "T1tty Fvck"?

Hemotivo
02-22-2008, 02:37 PM

:lol

urunobili
02-22-2008, 02:43 PM

:danceclub

remingtonbo2001
02-22-2008, 02:54 PM
"Bust Hump"?!?

That the same as a "T1tty Fvck"?

:lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-22-2008, 03:27 PM
I think Pop will tighten up his rotations and get the team in playoff mode during March and April just like he always does. I don't think his mentality will ever be a quest for the 1 seed, just a desire to have the team playing its best basketball by the middle of April.

boutons_
02-22-2008, 03:29 PM
"That the same as a "T1tty Fvck"? "

yes, bust hump is with the bra still on.

FromWayDowntown
02-22-2008, 03:34 PM
There are some factors that might be in the Spurs' favor in the race to get HCA. They do currently hold the first tiebreaker over LA with a 2-1 series lead (it's really too bad that they played that game in LA without Duncan and Parker and that the rally to get the lead in the latter stages of that game didn't hold up). They can grab the same position as to New Orleans with a win on Saturday night. They are also in position to win the tiebreakers against Phoenix, Utah, and Dallas as well, having split thus far with all 3 of those clubs. It's very early to be considering tiebreakers, but I suspect they'll be more important this year than they've been in past years.