PDA

View Full Version : Mavs better freaking sign Magloire

Amarelooms
02-22-2008, 07:04 PM
I will personally kick Cubans ass if he doesn't get this done :elephant

Cut Juwan freakin Howard and sign this man. Then give him the ball in the post :elephant

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/Jamaal_Magloire_2_22_08.html

dallaskd
02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
We wouldnt need to cut anyone. We have 13 players on our roster right now.

Amarelooms
02-22-2008, 07:16 PM
We wouldnt need to cut anyone. We have 13 players on our roster right now.

I DONT CARE...CUT JUWAN HOWARD damn it...and sign this man :elephant

Agloco
02-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I will personally kick Cubans ass if he doesn't get this done :elephant

Cut Juwan freakin Howard and sign this man. Then give him the ball in the post :elephant

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/Jamaal_Magloire_2_22_08.html

Cuban needed to have his ass whipped for concocting the Stackhouse deal. Conspiratorial dipshit......

Amarelooms
02-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Cuban needed to have his ass whipped for concocting the Stackhouse deal. Conspiratorial dipshit......

Yeah ok Spurs homer....Barry coming back huh...pot calling the kettle black? :elephant

ploto
02-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Magloire has been pretty bad this season but I do believe this is the guy Dallas was waiting to have bought out or waived.

fitzgerald
02-22-2008, 07:38 PM
agloco - damn. How are we supposed to concentrate with those babes on your post. I have no idea what you posted.

E20
02-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Sign Elson.

dallaskd
02-22-2008, 07:45 PM
agloco - damn. How are we supposed to concentrate with those babes on your post. I have no idea what you posted.

I was gonna comment on those. very nice. I think we should sign Elson and trade up in the draft this summer fr Hibbert, Aurthur, or maybe Kevin Love.

Flight3107
02-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Agloco, who is that bitch in your sig?

Agloco
02-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Yeah ok Spurs homer....Barry coming back huh...pot calling the kettle black? Go fuck yourself :elephant

You're kidding right?

Feel free to hate on us because Cuban's stupid ass entrusted Stackhouse with safeguarding a "trade secret"........

You should kick Cubans ass, and then some.

Your precious Mavs are circling the drain. So are the pot and the kettle for that matter.........

Agloco
02-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Agloco, who is that bitch in your sig?

Paloma "Pops" Fiuza.

All that and a bowl of grits.............

Amarelooms
02-22-2008, 07:51 PM
You're kidding right?

Feel free to hate on us because Cuban's stupid ass entrusted Stackhouse with safeguarding a "trade secret"........

You should kick Cubans ass, and then some.

Your precious Mavs are circling the drain. So are the pot and the kettle for that matter.........

Why the Mavs got a better deal anyway...Hassel sucks and he was traded instead...just goes to show Spurs homers dont know basketball....to be expected :elephant

Agloco
02-22-2008, 07:51 PM

I can get rid of the sig if it's too much.......

:lol :fro

Agloco
02-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Why the Mavs got a better deal anyway...Hassel sucks and he was traded instead...just goes to show Spurs homers dont know basketball....to be expected :elephant

If it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that. Explain how Cuban paying 11 million more is a better deal.

Far be it for me to argue with a delusional fool.

Meanwhile, I'd like to hear more about how the Mavericks dynasty is just beginning under the guidance of your new 35 year old point guard......

dallaskd
02-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Someone please explain to me why the fuck we went after j-kidd instead of jermaine o'neal??? is it that hard to call indiana and ask what their offering...

Amarelooms
02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
If it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that. Explain how Cuban paying 11 million more is a better deal.

Far be it for me to argue with a delusional fool.

Meanwhile, I'd like to hear more about how the Mavericks dynasty is just beginning under the guidance of your new 35 year old point guard......

Why do I or anyone care how much the owner spends you moron :elephant

remingtonbo2001
02-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Elson might be a decent fit in Dallas.

dallaskd
02-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Paloma "Pops" Fiuza.

All that and a bowl of grits.............

:lmao

good shit.

Shank
02-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Someone please explain to me why the fuck we went after j-kidd instead of jermaine o'neal??? is it that hard to call indiana and ask what their offering...

Because, unlike O'Neal, Jason Kidd is actually playing games right now instead of sitting with knees made of chalk. Read up - O'Neal has considered sitting the rest of the season to heal.

monosylab1k
02-22-2008, 10:35 PM
There's nothing more awesome than a post player who shoots 43% and can't stay healthy.

Agloco
02-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Why do I or anyone care how much the owner spends you moron :elephant

This level of intellect demonstrates quite clearly why you can't grasp the simple concept of Cuban being a complete idiot.

Uh, yeah you're right. It doesn't matter how much the owner spends now does it? We can revisit this issue when Dirk and J-Kidd attempt to re-up...... :lol :lol

ChumpDumper
02-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Magloire is really. really bad.

Findog
02-23-2008, 12:38 AM

Because he sucks and doesn't play on the second night of back to backs, and he makes something like $18 million a year?

monosylab1k
02-23-2008, 12:41 AM
There's nothing more awesome than a post player who shoots 43% and can't stay healthy.
I was referring to Jermaine O'Neal btw.

Magloire is a decent 10-15 minute a night option. Or at lest better than what we have.

genomefreak13
02-23-2008, 12:42 AM
go sign him, It would make the spurs look better...

Findog
02-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Magloire is a decent 10-15 minute a night option. Or at lest better than what we have.

And that's all we need really. Somebody to lay on 6 fouls when Damp is on the bench in foul trouble.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2008, 12:44 AM
You are better off getting a D-Leaguer.

Seriously.

Findog
02-23-2008, 12:48 AM
You are better off getting a D-Leaguer.

Seriously.

If not Magloire, I'd like them to sign Justin Williams. Last I heard, he's no longer in trouble with that sex assault thing.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Williams should be your first choice. Then maybe Chris Alexander or Rod Benson.

Magloire is done.

Findog
02-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Williams should be your first choice. Then maybe Chris Alexander or Rod Benson.

Magloire is done.

I'm sure they'll be asking Kidd for his opinion of Magloire, but I like Williams better. He's younger, and Avery has already filled up the cupboard with dinosaurs (Juwan and Eddie). Williams can't play 15 minutes and rack up 6 fouls?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2008, 12:55 AM
He's a great athlete and blocker -- maybe he and Benson are a little slight for what the Mavs are looking for.

Findog
02-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Knowing Avery, it doesn't matter who we sign at this point given what's available, he's not going to give a newcomer meaningful minutes in the playoffs. When Damp gets into foul trouble, Dirk slides over to center.

Findog
02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Cuban said the Mavs plan on signing two bigs to fill out the two open roster spot. There's no way Justin Williams will get meaningful burn in the postseason, but he's definitely worth taking on as a project, he might help us next year. And I don't know how "done" Magloire is. We're not going to get a beast off the waiver wire. Looking at his game log, it seems like he still rebounds well enough when given minutes:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jamaal_magloire/game_by_game_stats.html

Why was he out of the rotation in Jersey, other than "he sucks"?

Shank
02-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Plans to get both. Boston after Magloire now, stuposedly.

Findog
02-23-2008, 05:32 PM

Boston is a sinking ship. They're going to lose to Detroit. Hopefully Magloire likes Kidd and would welcome the opportunity to play with him again on a good team.

Findog
02-23-2008, 05:33 PM

Couldn't we put in a waiver claim for him and our worse W-L record would trump the Celts? Also, according to the hoopshype rumors page, Detroit wants Mags as well. Why not just put in a waiver claim and cockblock those fuckers?

Bob Lanier
02-23-2008, 06:24 PM
And that's all we need really. Somebody to lay on 6 fouls
It's defense!

sribb43
02-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Couldn't we put in a waiver claim for him and our worse W-L record would trump the Celts? Also, according to the hoopshype rumors page, Detroit wants Mags as well. Why not just put in a waiver claim and cockblock those fuckers?

no bc then you would have to pay his full salary which is $4 mil...its better of to wait after he clears waivers. no one will claim him at that price

SenorSpur
02-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah ok Spurs homer....Barry coming back huh...pot calling the kettle black? :elephant

Maybe. But at least Barry wont be dumb enough to start running his mouth about his intentions. :lol

bostonguy
02-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Boston is a sinking ship. They're going to lose to Detroit. Hopefully Magloire likes Kidd and would welcome the opportunity to play with him again on a good team.

We are a sinking ship? You wont be coming out of the west so I don't know why you are running your mouth. Yeah we haven't looked good as of late yet the Mavs haven't looked any better. You wont beat LA or San Antonio and possible a few more of the other teams. I think someone is pissed they couldn't beat a Garnetless Celtic team a couple of weeks ago. :)

confined
02-24-2008, 12:05 AM
We are a sinking ship? You wont be coming out of the west so I don't know why you are running your mouth. Yeah we haven't looked good as of late yet the Mavs haven't looked any better. You wont beat LA or San Antonio and possible a few more of the other teams. I think someone is pissed they couldn't beat a Garnetless Celtic team a couple of weeks ago. :)

calm the hell down
the west is soooo open right now it's ignorant to say the mavs can't come out of it
the east is between 2 teams and i would bet my house that the pistons would win, they dont have the star power boston has but they have a better "team"
and no one cares about a regular season game vs a garnettless celtics team
by your logic washington > boston (0-3)

Findog
02-24-2008, 12:29 AM

I didn't say anything about Dallas coming out of the West, I just said you're destined to lose to Detroit. Little touchy are we? Mavs owe their recent crappiness to injuries, just like the Celtics. Garnett came back and you couldn't win a game on the road against a Western team. You curbstomped Denver back in November and now you're losing to them. The Celtics shot their wad at the beginning of the year by playing all the November and December games at a playoff-level of intensity. So just relax, you have a three year window, I just don't think your team is seasoned enough to beat the Pistons this year, but let's play the games, shall we? As for that loss in Boston, the Mavs have shown they can't beat anybody decent without a PG, be it Harris or Kidd.

bostonguy
02-24-2008, 04:56 AM
calm the hell down
the west is soooo open right now it's ignorant to say the mavs can't come out of it
the east is between 2 teams and i would bet my house that the pistons would win, they dont have the star power boston has but they have a better "team"
and no one cares about a regular season game vs a garnettless celtics team
by your logic washington > boston (0-3)

That is fine that you pick the Pistons. I feel LA is by far a better team than Dallas. Phil Jackson, Kobe, Bynum/Gasol duo, their bench etc etc is why they will if that happens to be a playoff matchup. See that is my view on how that will turn out.

I just find it funny seeing how people are already calling Boston a team who is falling apart. If they are falling apart in the playoffs, then that can be said. I am just defending that statement kind of like what Mavs fans do when people call their team finished. :)

bostonguy
02-24-2008, 05:02 AM
I didn't say anything about Dallas coming out of the West, I just said you're destined to lose to Detroit. Little touchy are we? Mavs owe their recent crappiness to injuries, just like the Celtics. Garnett came back and you couldn't win a game on the road against a Western team. You curbstomped Denver back in November and now you're losing to them. The Celtics shot their wad at the beginning of the year by playing all the November and December games at a playoff-level of intensity. So just relax, you have a three year window, I just don't think your team is seasoned enough to beat the Pistons this year, but let's play the games, shall we? As for that loss in Boston, the Mavs have shown they can't beat anybody decent without a PG, be it Harris or Kidd.

I am very calm. You have defended your team when spurs fans laugh at them and call them a team that is falling apart. I defend my team as you did during all those times so if that is me being touchy, then you are that as well. I guess since Boston is destined to lose to Detroit, Dallas is destined to fail at a championship when they lose in the playoffs. But as you said, we shall play the games to find all that out. :)

confined
02-24-2008, 03:02 PM
That is fine that you pick the Pistons. I feel LA is by far a better team than Dallas. Phil Jackson, Kobe, Bynum/Gasol duo, their bench etc etc is why they will if that happens to be a playoff matchup. See that is my view on how that will turn out.

I just find it funny seeing how people are already calling Boston a team who is falling apart. If they are falling apart in the playoffs, then that can be said. I am just defending that statement kind of like what Mavs fans do when people call their team finished. :)

yeah boston is almost garenteed a trip to the ECF, it wont be as easy for dallas
the west playoffs this year might be one of the best ever :clap