PDA

View Full Version : Playoff matchups

rasho8
02-23-2008, 08:33 AM
If the playoffs started today... I think we would be in a good spot.

We can handle Utah, we always do. I like Utah in the first round actually, gets our guys some physical bump play and it should only be 5 games long, so its a nice short series.

Dallas would face the Lakers, and that would be nice, both those teams would just beat the hell out fo each other and Kobe's finger and JKidds stamina wuld take a nice hit running up and down. Then we can tell Dallas goodbye in the first round again. Lakers in 6

Houston would take on Phoenix, and since Houston never wins in the playoffs, at least Shaq will have to bump with Yoa and wear himself out. And when Phoenix eliminates Houston we wont have to hear about Scola anymore.. which would be great.

And then NewOrleans and Denver. I have no hope of it happening but Denver might bring the upset since they would finally NOT be playing the Spurs and maybe make it into the second round. Then we wouldnt have to worry about any of the Hornets young athleticism.

Thats my take

xtremesteven33
02-23-2008, 08:56 AM
pretty good....last year Utah didnt have KYLE KORVER though. hes an Unbelievable shooter. But yea i think this series could be a pretty good warmup and a good challenge. Spurs in 5

The Only team i see giving the Spurs match up problems is the Lakers. The Spurs in the past have always had problems dealing with the triangle offense. right now the Spurs-Lakers playoff series stands at (3-2)-Lakers. And the Lakers have a ridiciously deep bench. Lets hope TImmy can put us on his back like he always does against the LACKers....