PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's pissed

inconvertible
02-23-2008, 05:38 PM
cuz Obama has lifted the lid on her bullshit :lol :toast :dramaquee

http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2008/02/1obma.pdf

Spuradicator
02-24-2008, 02:34 AM
Gotdamn, Hillary is one dumbass cunt bitch. Im sick of the Clinton Machine antics. One day she's saying its a pleasure to be debating with senator Obama, the next day she tells him "shame on you". She just lost the nomination for the democrats, which is a good thing.

Mr. Peabody
02-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Awesome video showing HRC's "Shame on You" hypocrisy -

2_mcgO3Iva0

AFBlue
02-24-2008, 09:16 AM
It's another one of those arguments that won't play because of her hypocrisy. The last time it was about him voting for the $300B bill to fund troop support in Iraq. Should the point have been raised about Obama's inconsistency? Yes, but Clinton had no "moral high ground" to stand on as she also voted for the bill.

Same thing here....she herself has engaged in negative, false-accusation tactics, so she has no standing to ridecule Obama.

jochhejaam
02-24-2008, 09:32 AM
"Shame on you Barack"
Let's see, Clinton's negative campaigning has backfired from the get-go, and the only momentum she has is heading south, so yeah, manufactured condescension will probably remedy all that's ailing her crippled campaign.

Her camp's desperation is crystal clear, counter-productive, and I would think embarrassing for her supporters.

Enough is enough!

http://wizbangblue.com/2007/12/22/obamas-latest-ad-enough-is-enough.php

Heath Ledger
02-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Why doenst she just bring up the Obama getting his dick sucked by a dude and smoking crack story? Or is that coming on Monday when the polygraph results are in?

td4mvp21
02-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Hillary should focus more on strengthening her campaign instead of attacking Obama. That's all it has been ever since she started losing primaries. That is why I will never vote for her, she's a dumb bitch who wants power. If she really wanted to improve this country, I think she would be focusing more on her campaign and what it can do to get her elected. That's what Obama has done and it has payed off.

BonnerDynasty
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Awesome video showing HRC's "Shame on You" hypocrisy -

2_mcgO3Iva0

What a silly bitch. It is entertainment watching those debates and seeing her rip into Obama, and then suddenly put her nice voice on and praise him at the end to look like a nice person.

boutons_
02-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Even for a politician, she doesn't have an authentic bone in her body.

xrayzebra
02-24-2008, 02:57 PM

I would have thought she was your kind of woman.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-24-2008, 03:29 PM

So it was love at first site for you, huh?

Holt's Cat
02-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Why doenst she just bring up the Obama getting his dick sucked by a dude and smoking crack story? Or is that coming on Monday when the polygraph results are in?

Probably because nobody is thinking about Obama being sucked off by another man, save for yourself.

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I just voted for her today!

PixelPusher
02-24-2008, 10:58 PM
I just voted for her today!
Fine. When her divisiveness of her administration leads to Republicans regaining the Congress in 2010, don't come back here bitching about it.

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Fine. When her divisiveness of her administration leads to Republicans regaining the Congress in 2010, don't come back here bitching about it.

You know before this election began I was not a fan of Hillary Clinton but as time went on I rallied around her. All I have heard about her is she is a clinton who plays dirty and resorts to lying, and whatever else evil does..yet She does nothing different than any other candidate.. It dawned on me that most, if not all, critcisms of her aren't based on facts rather they are based on opinion.. the same people who critcize her stay silent when everyother candidate does the exact same thing she is accused of..

PixelPusher
02-24-2008, 11:46 PM
You know before this election began I was not a fan of Hillary Clinton but as time went on I rallied around her. All I have heard about her is she is a clinton who plays dirty and resorts to lying, and whatever else evil does..yet She does nothing different than any other candidate.. It dawned on me that most, if not all, critcisms of her aren't based on facts rather they are based on opinion.. the same people who critcize her stay silent when everyother candidate does the exact same thing she is accused of..
You think this is about campaigning tactics?

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2008, 12:06 AM
You think this is about campaigning tactics?

Oh not just tactics..her problem is her last name and nothing more...

When her divisiveness of her administration

please elaborate

boutons_
02-25-2008, 09:36 AM
In OH, Clinton 51% vs 40%, big, but massive enough to win?

In TX, looks a lot closer. She could win but lose in delegates, TX being super complicated to make elections easier to rig.

WP has an article "Who will be selected by the RNC to tell Hillary to quit?"

It sure sounds like she's fork-able.

Wild Cobra
02-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Probably because nobody is thinking about Obama being sucked off by another man, save for yourself.
Besides, it just gives him the gay vote!