02-24-2008, 03:22 AM
That is all.....

Amuseddaysleeper
02-24-2008, 03:36 AM
He coulda been traded to the celtics

:lol

Allanon
02-24-2008, 03:49 AM
Kobe would have hated his Bulls jersey. The string of luck for the Lakers this year has been nothing short of amazing.

Kobe doesn't get traded
Bynum doesn't get traded
Fish was released by the Jazz to help his family
Sasha Vujacic became mini-Peja
Vladmonovic stopped going on skiing trips
Odom has become a double-double machine

Pau Gasol was gift-wrapped to the Lakers for none of the top 10 players on the team and a bag of chips.

The Shaq trade resulted in: Pau, Odom, Farmar and Bynum

Kobe is eating Crow and loving it.

endrity
02-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Kobe would have hated his Bulls jersey. The string of luck for the Lakers this year has been nothing short of amazing.

Kobe doesn't get traded
Bynum doesn't get traded
Fish was released by the Jazz to help his family
Sasha Vujacic became mini-Peja
Vladmonovic stopped going on skiing trips
Odom has become a double-double machine

Pau Gasol was gift-wrapped to the Lakers for none of the top 10 players on the team and a bag of chips.

The Shaq trade resulted in: Pau, Odom, Farmar and Bynum

Kobe is eating Crow and loving it.

Wasn't Bynum the Lakers' own pick? He was 10th right, there is no way that is Heat draft pick.

I also have a question for the Lakers fans. Do you think inserting Bynum makes you that much better right now. I honestly think this is the best possible lineup you can have. With Bynum in at C, is odom this effective from the 3 position? I doubt he has enough speed to hang in defensively with other 3s, or a consistent enough shooter to play outside on offense. VRad is playing his best ball right now, and he goes to the bench I assume. Wouldn't it be better to keep Bynum as a reserve for the rest of the season, and have a three man rotation (Byunum, Gasol, Odom) for the 4 and 5 positions?

JamStone
02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
I bet Kobe's ego is too big to care about thinking about that.

Spuradicator
02-24-2008, 12:18 PM
I bet Kobe's ego is too big to care about thinking about that.

no doubt

LakeShow
02-24-2008, 12:44 PM
That is all.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3153959

LakeShow
02-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Wasn't Bynum the Lakers' own pick? He was 10th right, there is no way that is Heat draft pick.

I also have a question for the Lakers fans. Do you think inserting Bynum makes you that much better right now. I honestly think this is the best possible lineup you can have. With Bynum in at C, is odom this effective from the 3 position? I doubt he has enough speed to hang in defensively with other 3s, or a consistent enough shooter to play outside on offense. VRad is playing his best ball right now, and he goes to the bench I assume. Wouldn't it be better to keep Bynum as a reserve for the rest of the season, and have a three man rotation (Byunum, Gasol, Odom) for the 4 and 5 positions?

The Lakers need Bynum's defense. We have to start him! Lamar should not have too much trouble with most of the SF's in the league but for those that he do have problems with the lakers will have to switch on the perimeter. He will be able to play up on players and not worry so much about them getting around him because he'll have 2 seven footers waiting to help. I do agree that it will be of some concern for some but the lakers have Ariza, Rad and maybe Walton to help out if he is getting burnt. If you look at the flip side, what SF is going to stop Odom? He'll get plenty of weak side rebounds and follow ups. I remember Odom used to guard PG's when a clipper. I think his position will be a big advantage for the Lakers.

Bynum spoke at half time last night and said he was looking forward to playing with Gasol, Highpost/Lowpost. He said, "He and Gasol should be able to play catch in the post" It looks like that's the plan when he gets back and I think a good one.

DazedAndConfused
02-24-2008, 02:31 PM
You're fooling yourselves if you think the Lakers are going to change their lineups to adjust to other teams. We are going to make every single team in the league adjust to us and our ridiculous frontline.

O-Factor
02-24-2008, 02:41 PM
You're fooling yourselves if you think the Lakers are going to change their lineups to adjust to other teams. We are going to make every single team in the league adjust to us and our ridiculous frontline.

Your ignorance is hilarious. IF, IF you are unlucky enough to draw the Spurs in the playoffs, Pau, Bynum, Lamar are going to get the taste slapped out of their mouths by a staunch playoff mode Spurs.

You know you fear the Spurs, You talk big shit now, but come June you won't even be on this site anymore. Thats whats funny to me

Agloco
02-24-2008, 04:38 PM

Until you realize that your ridiculous frontline can't hold a torch to Timmy.......

Bynum will foul out within a half, if not sooner......
Odom always fades in big games.......
And Pau's defense is as lame as a 70 year old penis.....

It's gonna make for a long series against the best PF to ever play the game. I'll make sure to get a closeup of the championship trophy for you in June.

Purple & Gold
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Kobe is just a horrible judge of young talent. Not unlike his hero MJ.

And for spurs fans don't worry, Lakers will win Team of the Decade. :elephant :elephant :elephant

Armando
02-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I think Kobe should get the surgery and rest for the playoffs.

Purple & Gold
02-24-2008, 06:00 PM
I think Kobe should get the surgery and rest for the playoffs.

I'm sure most opponents fans feel that way too.