PDA

View Full Version : Suns Get Blown for 30...LMAO @ Suns Board

Twisted_Dawg
02-24-2008, 05:04 PM
After the Pistons put a bad ass whipping on the Suns and beat them by 30, I ventured over to the Suns board where they are really gripping. It is good cheap funny entertainment to read their shit.

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Agloco
02-24-2008, 05:21 PM
They should be pissed. What a travesty they've committed. I don't think management realized how much Marion meant to them. There's not a single person on that team now outside of Raja Bell who's capable of playing consistent defense. This may yet work for them. It needs some time to gel though.

hater
02-24-2008, 05:25 PM
If Steve Nash is their engine, Shawn Marion was their transmission.

thanks to the sun board for my new sig

MaNuMaNiAc
02-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Cue Suns fans complaining about why Spurs fans are paying attention to their team :lol Never fails!

peskypesky
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
They already want to ban me after 2 posts! lol

ChumpDumper
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
The obsession continues.

Radiosparks
02-24-2008, 05:44 PM
The obsession continues.

Hahahahahaa.....
:elephant

1Parker1
02-24-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure the Suns would have won against the Lakers and Pistons with Marion if they trade hadn't gone down...they're just not that good. Bad coaching, bad supporting cast, and no defense.

bonesinaz
02-24-2008, 05:48 PM
D'Antoni needs to go for the Suns to go anywhere.

CubanMustGo
02-24-2008, 05:51 PM
D'Antoni needs to go for the Suns to go anywhere.

Oh, read the thread over there where the board mod gets on people for saying that Duh'A is anything but a great coach.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-24-2008, 05:54 PM
That Spurs thread on that suns board is awesome.

anakha
02-24-2008, 05:54 PM
:lol at the thread title - was that an intentional typo?

bdictjames
02-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Give Shaq a few more games and hope he figures out the system. The system's gonna change if Shaq's gonna be in the middle, so if D'Antonio is smart, he'll figure out a way.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-24-2008, 05:57 PM
Give Shaq a few more games and hope he figures out the system. The system's gonna change if Shaq's gonna be in the middle, so if D'Antonio is smart, he'll figure out a way.

There's your answer

mavsfan1000
02-24-2008, 06:02 PM
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107254&page=2 :lol

Purple & Gold
02-24-2008, 06:04 PM
:lol :lol Good stuff

bonesinaz
02-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh, read the thread over there where the board mod gets on people for saying that Duh'A is anything but a great coach.

No thanks, I still live in AZ so I hear how the Suns will win it all every year. The truth is that D'Antoni won't, and at this point I think can't coach D.

When I was out on Saturday here I heard a guy bragging on his cell about how the Suns beat NO. I almost went over to him and said, "Psst, wait until Sunday." I didn't because I had my kids with me and I have had hostile Suns fans in my face before. I can hardly wait until my son can say, "Ginobili!!"

BringItHomeDetroit08
02-24-2008, 06:05 PM
DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!I'm acually dissapointed...we should've won by 40+ the way the Suns were playing...or lack there of...

bonesinaz
02-24-2008, 06:07 PM

The problem for the Suns is that D'Antoni is very stubborn and not very smart. If he was, he would have been focused on defense long before this trade.

gmanrulz
02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
thread of the year: http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107195

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Jesus, Agloco, does Paloma have to be everywhere???
I'm trying to read about the game. She ain't helpin.

Purple & Gold
02-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Paloma is pretty damn fine. The more the better.

Agloco
02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Jesus, Agloco, does Paloma have to be everywhere???
I'm trying to read about the game. She ain't helpin.

I bring her where ever I go. You can imagine the bill I get for the added security we need............

JamStone
02-24-2008, 06:37 PM
The silver lining is that with Shaq the Suns interior defense really is better. Now, they'll only limit teams to about 10-12 offensive rebounds rather than 15-17 offensive rebounds. Problem is that teams are now gonna shoot 65% on them because they have absolutely no transition defense or pick-and-roll defense.

BonnerDynasty
02-24-2008, 06:54 PM
You need not try to drive your post count up, or attempt to subvert Suns fans by posing as a fan yourself.
haha :(

Don Quixote
02-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey Suns Fan ...

How's Shaq working out for ya? Is he the missing piece you all needed, or what ??

BonnerDynasty
02-24-2008, 07:11 PM
That site is garbage.

Don Quixote
02-24-2008, 07:33 PM
I LOVE http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb . It is one of my favorite message boards out there.

Just reading that bitter, paranoid crap, and how they treat Spurs fans, cracks me up and scares me a little. They remind me a little of a religious or Obama cult.

peskypesky
02-24-2008, 07:50 PM
They just banned me because I said the Suns can't be considered a "great" team since they've never won a Championship!! lol

What a bunch of p-ssies!! hahahahaahahhahahehheheheheeeeheeeheeee!!!!!!!

CubanMustGo
02-24-2008, 08:03 PM
They just banned me because I said the Suns can't be considered a "great" team since they've never won a Championship!! lol

What a bunch of p-ssies!! hahahahaahahhahahehheheheheeeeheeeheeee!!!!!!!

You cussed. :p:

But yes, the Louises and the duh_suns_fans of the world are lucky that Kori is a whole lot more tolerant than those self-righteous mods over there.

z0sa
02-24-2008, 08:30 PM
the key to having the best information on a forum is allowing the most freedom of speech without fear of moderators.

this has gotta be the most freely moderated forum ive seen.

peskypesky
02-24-2008, 08:40 PM
You cussed. :p:

But yes, the Louises and the duh_suns_fans of the world are lucky that Kori is a whole lot more tolerant than those self-righteous mods over there.

nope. they said it was because i was a troll. even though i didn't start a single thread. I merely praised manu in one thread, said the Suns can't be considered a "great" team in another, and said amare is not the best big man in the league in another.

they're just babies. soft, soft, soft....just like their team.

Jason_Terry
02-24-2008, 09:50 PM
I really need to go and troll those boards.

Armando
02-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Yawn

ambchang
02-24-2008, 10:05 PM
They have been pulling the ban card because I was arguing:
1) Horry is not a thug
2) Spurs did not tank to get Duncan
3) The Spurs are not particularly dirty.
But it seems like the moderator is actually tolerating my presence there, for whatever reason. Whether they can't pull out any figures or objective arguments, they pull the troll and ban card. It is quite funny.

Chris
02-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Reminds me of that nefarious Sacramento King's board with their nazi moderators. Good sigworthy stuff on that site.

Jason_Terry
02-24-2008, 10:27 PM
banned already. what a bunch of oversensitive pussies.

Findog
02-24-2008, 10:38 PM
regarding the sig in Chris' post, if Manu keeps that up, the Spurs are repeating. It's that simple.

LakerMagic
02-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Suns are over, its the Lakers league now

peskypesky
02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
banned already. what a bunch of oversensitive pussies.

you're kidding, right? they banned you as fast as they did me.

hehe

RonMexico
02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
I don't even go to that site. I can't stand half our fans. I also can't stand the way the Suns played today.

Honestly, they weren't terrible defensively in the first half b/c Detroit was just nailing everything. Then, they couldn't score worth a shit and stopped playing at all. Definitely need to see how they rebound this week.

RonMexico
02-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Chris's sig is funny. But c'mon, nothing defines Manu more than him losing his footing at midcourt and falling like Raja Bell just killed him in their last game in Phoenix. Comical, yet impressive.

Findog
02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah, Manu flops, but so what? With Devin Harris on my team for 3 years and now Kidd and his penchant for drawing fouls, I can't complain about his flopping. It irritates me sometimes that the refs buy it, because I don't think Manu sells it all that well, it's just so blatant.

But I was referring to the way he's shooting the hell out of the ball. I hope he's just in a hot stretch right now. No team could survive him playing like that AND Duncan in a seven-game series. The Lakers are definitely more stout with the addition of Gasol, but I'd put the Spurs ahead of them right now.

Shaolin-Style
02-24-2008, 11:04 PM
I cracked up at a troll post some horry fan posted. They banned him but didn't even delete the post lol.

" Suns ain't ever gonna win a ring.
face it. u guys are fans of a bunch of no defense playin chokers with a PMSing loser of a head coach. ya'll ain't got a chance in hell of winning with shaq's fat obese ass. he's gonna have a heart attack before the season's over with with all that running.

u guys can cry all u want, but the facts are the facts. it's good karma for all the cryin u guys did last year when my boy Rob made one of them old school fouls on ya boy nashes ass. that cracka act like he done died from a little bump like that. what a *****.

maybe in the year 2050 or sumthin u guys will have another chance at a ring. these bunch of losers will never get the job done. just lettin yall know so u don't get all mad and start cryin when u go out in the first round this year."

Mikhail
02-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Wow, I haven't seen this much schadenfreude amongst NBA fans since Dallas got pimped by the Warriors. It's always darkly humorous to see big whigs cut down to size, granted -- but then this was a regular season game, and Shaq's third at that (after sitting on his ass for the past month (s)).

So let's not get too giddy.

Pistons are arguably the best team in the league -- in fact (no offense) I'd take them over the Spurs this year. Indeed, Suns lost to the Pistons LAST season by what -- 27? Then Suns pawned them in a subsequent (or was it prior?) game on their home court. Perspective, anyone?

Obviously the big oaf needs some time to gel with the team and vice versa. It's not yet clear whether the trade was + or - ; I lean toward the former, even though I've never been a fan of Shaq and even if it means an extremely steep learning curve with the Sun's brutal schedule.

Shaq is obviously not in shape. He had -- what -- five or six beautiful feeds from the wily Canuck immediately beneath the basket. Couldn't even make a lay-up. Ditto for Hill, Diaw, and Amare on about a dozen possessions; either wide open or sniffing the basket. Bright side is that the "Big Cactus" is an egomaniac, and if anything can get him to put in some hustle it's the prospect of humiliation.

I agree with the criticism of Dumbtoni. Dude is basically clueless. I'm in favor of Nash taking over the coaching job and have been for some time. ;)

I'm also in favor of Nash taking a cue from Kobe and shooting at least twice as much. With a group this inconsistent he has to be more aggressive with the jumper. After years of being a ball hog Kobe has found a nice balance this season, Nash should do the same in the opposite direction and stop giving up the ball to Boris friggin Diaw every second possession.

It's clear that the Suns are not the favorites. Lakers, Spurs, Pistons have that honor. But so long as Shaq puts in some effort to get back in shape and Dumbtoni actually attempts to coach during practice I think we'll remain competitive.

I'm a little bit surprised at the lack of class being displayed by Spurs and Dallas fans. Lakers fans I can understand. The fish rots from the head, and a Kobe led team will invariably spawn a legion of fatuous braggarts amongst their fan base. But the Spurs faithful should be sensible enough to distinguish between regular season and playoffs.

Denisk
02-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Then Suns pawned them in a subsequent (or was it prior?) game on their home court. Perspective, anyone?

We didn't have Chauncey that game. Or was that the year before? Regardless, this is the regular season. Shaq's new. Nothing to get too upset over.

TheNextGen
02-24-2008, 11:43 PM
I go here

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=537&page=2

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Gee i hope George Karl is fired (there are rumblings of it) before D'Antoni. I want the Nuggets to pick up a decent head coach and i dont want the Nuggets FO thinking Mike could do any better :lol

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Leave the suns fans alone, you troll there and they troll more over here.

I did laugh when they disagreed that they need to lose their coach though. He's overfucking rated. "Hey guys go out there and run, if you are losing start running faster......repeat, I don't need to use my bench lots of teams win with a six man rotation"

LakerMagic
02-25-2008, 12:57 AM
If Nash wants to win a championship, he needs to request a trade this off-season

JMarkJohns
02-25-2008, 06:00 PM

NOTE: This joke is a test of the emergency excuse system. In the event of an emergency, those who can't think, type "*". Again, this was only a test...

peskypesky
02-25-2008, 06:05 PM
If Nash wants to win a championship, he needs to request a trade this off-season

I think you're right about that. But even if he got traded, I think his window has closed.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-25-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure the Suns would have won against the Lakers and Pistons with Marion if they trade hadn't gone down...they're just not that good. Bad coaching, bad supporting cast, and no defense.
The team's state-of-affairs are more oriented toward making funny Suns gamenight introductions, deals with livevideo.com, virtual tours of their locker-room, and UBER-cool NBA.com flash intros.

HKcGYYriZ64

They forgot about the basketball part to a franchise. :lol