PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bass Drinking game

sribb43
02-24-2008, 08:58 PM
taken from poster Rasheeds Big White Spot at DB.com

BRANDON BASS DRINKING GAME INSTRUCTIONS

Each time Brandon Bass accomplishes the following, do the corresponding activity:

-For each soft layup attempt -- take a shot of tequila
-For each missed layup -- take a shot of gasoline
-For each blocked dunk attempt -- chug a Heineken and make out with the ugly chick at the party
-For each unchallenged missed dunk attempt -- chug a Colt 45 and make out with your friend, Bruce
-For each weak fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols and drunk dial your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend
-For each blocked fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols with lighter fluid and drunk dial your mom
-For each time his man blows past him on offense -- do a keg stand and proclaim that you are the most endowed man at the bar
-For each time he doesn't even know who his man is -- do a keg stand and prove that you're not
-For each lost rebound to someone under 6 ft -- drink a Long Island Ice Tea and proclaim that _________ (KKK, Nazis, Al Queda) are simply misunderstood
-For each time Bass makes you long for Juwan Howard to enter -- take a shot of your drink of choice and beat yourself senseless like Edward Norton in Fight Club

WARNING: PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE AVAILABLE A PARAMEDIC AND POSSIBLY A BAIL BONDSMAN

mFFL03
02-24-2008, 08:59 PM
stupid

sribb43
02-24-2008, 09:02 PM
stupid

yes that Brandon Bass is....he and J-Ho are in the running for lowest BB IQ on the team

z0sa
02-24-2008, 09:03 PM
besides the shit that will hurt/kill you if you consume it, and the fact its hard to play a drinking game surrounded by just one person, and when you suggest a drinking game generally it must work plausibly for it to be funny...

yeah.

Flight3107
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM
http://www.fantasticdamage.com/blog/seal.jpg

mavsfan1000
02-24-2008, 11:21 PM
taken from poster Rasheeds Big White Spot at DB.com

BRANDON BASS DRINKING GAME INSTRUCTIONS

Each time Brandon Bass accomplishes the following, do the corresponding activity:

-For each soft layup attempt -- take a shot of tequila
-For each missed layup -- take a shot of gasoline
-For each blocked dunk attempt -- chug a Heineken and make out with the ugly chick at the party
-For each unchallenged missed dunk attempt -- chug a Colt 45 and make out with your friend, Bruce
-For each weak fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols and drunk dial your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend
-For each blocked fade-away jumpshot -- mix your alcohols with lighter fluid and drunk dial your mom
-For each time his man blows past him on offense -- do a keg stand and proclaim that you are the most endowed man at the bar
-For each time he doesn't even know who his man is -- do a keg stand and prove that you're not
-For each lost rebound to someone under 6 ft -- drink a Long Island Ice Tea and proclaim that _________ (KKK, Nazis, Al Queda) are simply misunderstood
-For each time Bass makes you long for Juwan Howard to enter -- take a shot of your drink of choice and beat yourself senseless like Edward Norton in Fight Club

WARNING: PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE AVAILABLE A PARAMEDIC AND POSSIBLY A BAIL BONDSMAN
:lmao

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2008, 11:27 PM
You would laugh at this lame shit

mavsfan1000
02-24-2008, 11:34 PM
You would laugh at this lame shit
Uh there are a lot of people who thought it was funny. http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.com/topic/10333

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Yea, I should have said whats lame is that wigger ass picture of yours floating around the forum

mavsfan1000
02-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Yea, I should have said whats lame is that wigger ass picture of yours floating around the forum
I don't know what you have against me. I hardly even know you.

monosylab1k
02-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Bass is still learning things, but he NEVER makes me yearn for Juwan Howard. I'd rather go 4 on 5 than play Juwan.

gmanrulz
02-25-2008, 02:08 AM
mavs>spurs takes it daily

Flight3107
02-25-2008, 06:40 AM
:lmao

Why am I not surprised your dumbass laughed at this?

Brandon Bass
02-26-2008, 10:22 AM
yes that Brandon Bass is....he and J-Ho are in the running for lowest BB IQ on the team
:madrun