PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for Eduardo



Duncan21
02-25-2008, 01:53 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/TackleMOS_468x278.jpg






http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/2402_eduardo_02.jpg






http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/BreakPA_468x303.jpg





http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/2402_eduardo_04.jpg

Evan
02-25-2008, 01:57 PM
I saw this live and it looked like nothing until I saw the replay.

This hands the league to Manchester United. And while I am a HUGE United supporter I would rather win it against a squad that was fully healthy but that's part of sports.

Arsenal was thin as it is...

LEONARD
02-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Dayum! I ain't never seen no $hit like that in soccer...

although I did see a runaway van (driver had a seizure) come across our field and hit a kid on the other team at about 40 mph, then running him over with 2 tires with the gas pedal to the floor...

Evan
02-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Dayum! I ain't never seen no $hit like that in soccer...

although I did see a runaway van (driver had a seizure) come across our field and hit a kid on the other team at about 40 mph, then running him over with 2 tires with the gas pedal to the floor...

Did they at least get awarded a corner kick?

Evan
02-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Looks like he is out for 9 months but that is a serious injury for a striker.

LEONARD
02-25-2008, 02:16 PM
No, I think it was a throw-in...

Evan
02-25-2008, 02:16 PM
lol

what happened to the kid anyway?

LEONARD
02-25-2008, 02:48 PM
from what I recall he was pretty lucky...had some broken bones and bruises and that was it somehow. Pretty crazy. The van missed our bleachers by about 5 feet...