PDA

View Full Version : Mihm Dynasty?

Sportcamper
01-08-2005, 12:21 PM
BIG MAN: Chris Mihm, who had 10 points and eight rebounds in 19 minutes, dunks over Yao Ming...
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2005-01/15768379.jpg

The Lakers returned to Staples Center and defeated the Houston Rockets, 111-104, with a familiar appearance of Lakers championship teams.... The return of the triangle offense...

Rudy and I were just talking today, because in the past few games, teams have been keying on myself and Lamar [Odom]," Bryant said. "He and I talked, and we prepared an offense with a little more continuity..

"Just putting different items on the menu," Tomjanovich said.... :elephant

Walton Buys Off Me
01-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Please, the Lakers get more press than any other .500 team in sports.

Is anyone else so incredibly bored by their undeniable mediocrity? They beat the Rockets at home by seven points in January and get front page ESPN?!

Sportcamper
01-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Come on Walton....It was a Classic match up between the leagues biggest juggernauts...

Kobe vs. T Mac
Mihm vs. Yao

The game was more exciting than Lakers/Miami Christmas Day... :smokin

Walton Buys Off Me
01-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah, and T Park is dating Beyoncé

SLOVENIAN 8
01-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Rasho eats Mihm!

manustarting2gd
01-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Mihm, lol...nuff said

Walton Buys Off Me
01-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would take Chris Mihm over Rasho Nesterovic any day of the week.

But that's like choosing one STD over another- not saying much.

SLOVENIAN 8
01-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would take Chris Mihm over Rasho Nesterovic any day of the week.

But that's like choosing one STD over another- not saying much.

Rasho < Mihm :smokin

Slo spurs fan
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Rasho < Mihm :smokin

R U sure?

thispego
01-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Come on Walton....It was a Classic match up between the leagues biggest juggernauts...

Kobe vs. T Mac
Mihm vs. Yao

The game was more exciting than Lakers/Miami Christmas Day... :smokin

doubtful...

Guru of Nothing
01-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Excellent thread title, Mihm Dynasty,with a dunk over Yao Ming pic to boot.

Sense
01-09-2005, 06:26 AM
BIG MAN: Chris Mihm, who had 10 points and eight rebounds in 19 minutes, dunks over Yao Ming...
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2005-01/15768379.jpg

The Lakers returned to Staples Center and defeated the Houston Rockets, 111-104, with a familiar appearance of Lakers championship teams.... The return of the triangle offense...

Rudy and I were just talking today, because in the past few games, teams have been keying on myself and Lamar [Odom]," Bryant said. "He and I talked, and we prepared an offense with a little more continuity..

"Just putting different items on the menu," Tomjanovich said.... :elephant

Triangle offense worked?

Please...it's not like Kobe will actually stop shooting.....hahahaha

Mihm is a good center, but never compare him to Yao Ming, even though Yao Ming is a pussy...Mihm is never gonna reach all-star status next to Kobe Bryant, the ball-monging-Turnover case.

T-mac is just the same as Kobe, he Mongs, but just not as much...

The thing is

Lakers Blow, you guys keep wishing that you guys will ever get to see a day in which you will get respected by anyone who actually has knowledge of the game.

and Rockets VS. Lakers were good games last year.

until shaq left, and the shaq vs Yao matchup will never be compared by switching shaq with Mihm.

Rockets VS. Lakers game was Super Boring....

rr2418
01-09-2005, 10:40 AM
I don't think that Kobe will allow Tomjanovich to "really rule" the teams offensive decisions. You better believe that Kobe doesn't want a structured offense like the T-offense. Why do you think Jackson is not there anymore? No, Kobe wants to roam freely and be the ball hogger that he is. If the Lakers use the Tri-offense, it will only be once in awhile.

Clandestino
01-09-2005, 11:44 AM
yao is the biggest pussy... rasho is an animal compared to yao... if yao would do something except look around like a lost and scared puppy houston would be unstoppable. not totally, bc we'd take them!

Medvedenko
01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Kobe requested the triangle to the coaching staff....Wow, an unselfish move...Also Tex Winters was quoted saying that Kobe understands the triangle better than any of the Laker players he has coached.