PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Calls For North Korea To Be "Nuked For Fun," Attacks Tsunami Victims

JohnnyMarzetti
01-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Ann Coulter Calls For North Korea To Be "Nuked For Fun," Attacks Tsunami Victims (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/060105nukedforfun.htm)

FLASHBACK: Jones vs. Coulter: Coulter says the Patriot Act doesn't take liberties. Just ignore the fact that she hasn't read it!

On Jan. 3, I met Ann Coulter at an Italian restaurant on the Upper East Side. She was glowing, stunning, radiant. Better than ever. She was wearing a powder blue shirt, black pants, black boots and a cross around her neck made of diamonds. I hadn’t seen her since the Republican convention. Since then, the President had been decisively re-elected, her book How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must) hit the New York Times best-seller list, where it remains, and some dopes threw pies at her during a speech she was giving at the University of Arizona and missed.

"I sort of like liberals now," she said, taking a sip of white wine. "They’re kind of cute when they’re shivering and afraid. They’re so pathetic and sad. They can’t come up with a fight. I mean, if the best you’re going to give me to argue about is Rumsfeld’s auto-pen ….

"I’m rooting for the faction of the Democratic Party—like Nancy Pelosi, quoted in yesterday’s New York Times, and I think this is the dominant faction—taking the position that our ideas are fine. That’s right, class, do not change anything about what we believe. We’ve just got to package the wine in new bottles. We need a new way of delivering our message, but the message is perfect! We just need to advertise RU-486 at NASCAR or something—that’ll do the trick!

"I think the trick is, they need to obfuscate their message," she said. "Democrats always have these open public discussions on how they can fake out the American people, so that’s one wing—let’s not tell them what we believe—and the other wing is, Our message is perfect. Ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Why was 2004 a great year?

"I’m thinking about putting up a reward on my Web page for any liberal who will mention either Afghanistan or the Kurds," she said. "I mean, 85 percent of Iraq is free, it’s beautiful—we have about 300 troops patrolling the entire Kurdish area. These poor beleaguered Kurds are free, are happy, are dancing in the streets, and liberals simply won’t mention them. I certainly thought Afghanistan was going to be a tougher nut to crack than Iraq—the Russians couldn’t take Afghanistan! They’ve basically been at war for a hundred years—even when nobody’s there, they’re at war with one another. We took Afghanistan in a month, and now they’ve had elections and women vote, and they didn’t vote for some crazy lunatic mullahs. So that’s a pretty good year."

The Iraqi people didn’t seem to have that great a Christmas.

"That’s right! But they’ll be opening Christmas presents soon enough," she said. "And then they’ll be happy. We’ll see, but things are going pretty well, and in most cases better than expected. We’re going to transform the Middle East by the time Bush leaves office, or it will be within shouting distance of there. I think Arabs flying planes into our skyscrapers will be as likely as a Japanese kamikaze pilot."

What would have to happen to make you say it was a bad idea to invade?

"That’s a good question. It would be a mistake if we just futz around and the whole country became like one long Falluja. I thought we were wasting way too much time on that. This is a war, let’s go in and win it. Just take the city! I think if it got to the point where it was going on for six, seven years, and it was just Americans patrolling without killing anyone—I’m getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning."

Nuke North Korea?

"Right—and this is tied to my point that, in Iraq, let the Marines do their job. There may be some civilian casualties—that’s known as war. Americans can live with that. And when did we become the guardian of the world to prevent all civilian casualties, ever—how about our civilians?"

After we bomb North Korea, what’s the next country we should invade?

"Iran. Though that’s the beauty part of Iraq: It may well not be necessary. Because precisely what I’m saying with nuking North Korea—despite that wonderful peace deal Madeline Albright negotiated with the North Koreans, six seconds before they feverishly began developing nuclear weapons. They’re a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

What about Mecca?

"Seriously, I think the rest of the countries in the Middle East, after Afghanistan and Iraq, they’re pretty much George Bush’s bitch," she said. "I think they know we’re serious: We have a President who can do what he thinks is right, whether or not there are a bunch of liberals carping, and no matter what the letter writers to The New York Times have to say about being ashamed for their country."

What will liberals say when George Bush leaves office?

"They will say: ‘Many people would like to give George Bush credit for transforming the entire Middle East. But it was inevitable, it was going to happen anyway. It would have happened under John Kerry.’"

Have you met anyone in the administration?

"Briefly I met Gonzalez and Karl Rove years ago—very briefly, like at a dinner—and I’ve pretty much been attacking them ever since. I kind of avoid meeting politicians, because then I can’t attack them."

What would happen if you visited the White House?

"I was invited to the White House Christmas party, but I couldn’t go. I was busy. Maybe next year. But I’m not really someone who wants to meet people generally. It’s just not that big a thing for me. The one person I really want to meet and have my picture taken with is Jesse Helms. He kept America safe before Reagan came in. He was Senator No. He’s a great American."

How badly are Republicans hoping that the Dems nominate Hillary?

"It would be a lot of fun and I think they might well," she said. "The advantage Hillary has is the crazies—which is to say, the base of the Democratic party—love her, adore her, no matter what she says or does. She can come out for curbing illegal immigration. She could come out for parental notification and against partial-birth abortion and the crazies will still say, ‘No, she’s our gal. She is Madame Hillary.’"

Do you have a perverse admiration for her?

"Ewwww, no. As with John Kerry, I generally don’t admire people who get ahead on somebody else’s coattails. She’s like the anti-feminist. No, except she isn’t—because all feminists behave that way and pretend to be, ‘Oh, I’m a strong woman.’ They’re all weak and pathetic. Have you ever seen Citizen Kane? You know, he marries the nightclub singer and then wants to make her a great opera singer, because he controls all news in America; even though the audience is booing and throwing paper airplanes, all the headlines on every newspaper is ‘Susan Alexander Sweeps Chicago!’ That is what it’s like to be a liberal in America, whether you’re Susan Sontag or Hillary Clinton. No matter how pathetic and useless and everyone can be booing you, throwing paper airplanes—you can be incomprehensible like Susan Sontag, a ‘genius,’ a ‘public intellectual’! Did you try reading anything she’s ever written? What was the point of it? And Hillary, constantly voted the most admired woman."

What should we remember about Bill Clinton?

"Well, he was a very good rapist. I think that should not be forgotten. I don’t think it’s fading. I winced when I saw him on TV today—what is Bush thinking, what is that? It reminds everyone of basically the worst episode in American history: Clinton talking on the phone with Congressmen about sending American troops to the Balkans while being serviced by Monica Lewinsky under the desk. And liberals didn’t mind that—but they’re upset that George Bush waited 48 hours to fly back from Crawford, Tex. If they’d shown half the indignation they showed at George Bush for not immediately turning over the entire United States treasury to Indonesia—where the Indonesians are all wearing Osama bin Laden T-shirts, by the way. Did you see that the Sri Lankans would not accept medical teams from Israel? ‘It’s a natural disaster, we’re dying, send help! No Jews.’ Oh-kay. Lovely people."

What’s a major flaw of the Republican Party?

"They don’t trust themselves enough and they get nervous about running a real Republican. Our problem is exactly the reverse of the Democrats, who have to prevent the American people from understanding what they really believe. The more they know about what we really believe, the more they like us, as opposed to the image of conservative or Republican."

Would you do a TV show with Al Franken?

"No, he’s physically repulsive. TV—we’re talking about where people see you. I have friends I trust who are smart who would put together a good TV show, and they came up with some ideas. And I can tell you straight out, we’ve basically given up. There is no liberal worthy of debating me, and I won’t do a TV show unless I have a liberal counterpart."

Maureen Dowd?

"No. I promise you, she wouldn’t do it—she’s whiny, she’s not funny. What we’re looking for is good-looking, male, liberal, half a brain. They don’t even have to be smart.

"The one person I really want to sit down with and figure out why he thinks he’s a liberal is Larry David," she said. "Because that’s the most brilliant TV show—it is conservative humor, and you can’t tell me it’s not. It’s all politically incorrect. And people I know who’ve worked with him say he’s really sweet, so there is nothing about him that should make him a liberal—and yet he flew from Los Angeles to Boston to sit at the Democratic National Convention.

"He can’t be a liberal! It’s got to be a generation thing. I’m sweeping the youth of America. I just noticed that most of my fans are college kids, I mean, it’s striking. And all these old people who ought to be conservatives still think of themselves as liberals. I would bet you anything if Larry David were 20 years old, he would be a right-wing lunatic."

Will Rudolph Giuliani ever be President?

"I love Giuliani, but I just think he needs to switch his position on abortion. We’re a pro-life party. And I don’t think half the country realizes he claims to be pro-choice. He’s a Catholic kid from Queens, he was in the opera club—c’mon! These New York Republicans, they don’t have a feel for the red states like I do. I give all of my speeches out in the red states—I know America and it is not New York. And they say, ‘Oh, now, we could run a pro-choice candidate and that would get moderates in the Northeast to vote for us—and those right-wing Christians, they’ll vote for us anyway.’ No, they won’t!"

She said she’s not a big fan of the current Mayor.

"I think anyone would be better," she said. "Michael Bloomberg is Marie Antoinette in all senses. He has no constituency to respond to, he’s raising taxes through the roof, he will not cut any programs, and by cutting out smoking … I mean, the tax base that has been hurt, the bars, the restaurants that have been hurt—it’s totally Marie Antoinette. In New York, people live in apartments the size of this table. Our dining room is the restaurant community of New York. We’re not all Michael Bloomberg, where we can invite people over to our huge hall and dining room. And to not allow people to smoke in our dining room is so Marie Antoinette. Oh, I loathe him."

Why do liberals often say violent things?

"Forget what they say, they are violent," she said. "They were slashing tires on Election Day. I was physically attacked this year. I hear MoveOn.org has a bounty for anyone who throws a pie in my face. Neither of those guys hit me. I think one is still in prison. It is a funny thing, that they ended up in prison—enjoying the benefits of gay marriage. One guy with a broken shoulder and one with a broken nose. And that was when I was traveling totally unprotected. Let ’em try it again, they’ll end up dead."

Condoleezza Rice being appointed Secretary of State is a huge deal, right?

"Yes, liberals are going to have figure out a way to cut her out of all the pictures. It’s going to be like Stalinist Russia: ‘Say, who’s that black woman standing next to Bush? No, never mind—it’s probably someone he’s arresting! It’s the maid!’ No, they’re going to start to notice. And it is I think curious, the issue Democrats have with blacks: They do not attack Spanish conservatives the way they attack black conservatives. With black conservatives, Democrats immediately go to the old racist stereotypes. It’s instantly that ‘they’re incompetent, they’re stupid.’ Look at the attacks on Clarence Thomas and Condoleezza Rice. They try to refuse to recognize her. They’re specifically engaging in racist attacks on her: ‘Oh yeah, not up to the job. She’s not competent. She’s a dummy.’ Bush, they tell us, is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. He is the puppet and the puppet master is Dick Cheney, or it’s Donald Rumsfeld and he’s just being run around by these wily neocons. But when it comes to Condoleezza Rice, she’s the puppet of the dumb guy—that’s how dumb she is."

Could she say something about black conservatives?

"During the gay-marriage debate, these black ministers would come on TV and say things no white conservative would say. ‘Sodomy? You’re going to burn in hell for that!’ And I realized to my delight that if we can get blacks to be conservatives, we have an entire race of Ann Coulters. They do not care about politically correct. It would be so much fun. And they are conservative! I’m going to specifically appeal to them. I decided it’s the only free speech I’m willing to give this year. I will go to a black church and talk about gay marriage. The brothers aren’t big on queer theory. The four groups most opposed to gay marriage are blacks, Hispanics, old people and blue-collar workers—i.e., the four pillars of the Democratic Party."

How was her Christmas in New York?

"Oh, it was so much fun this year, because saying ‘Merry Christmas’ is like saying ‘Fuck you!’ I’ve said it to everyone. You know, cab drivers, passing people on the street, whatever. And they come up with the ‘Happy holidays.’

"‘Merry Christmas.’ I mean, it really is an aggressive act in New York."

**It's good that she says things like this, because she shows the true face of the modern day, neo-con hijacked Republican Party.

Yonivore
01-08-2005, 02:51 PM
That's my girl! What a babe...

Duff McCartney
01-08-2005, 02:52 PM
"Did you see that the Sri Lankans would not accept medical teams from Israel? ‘It’s a natural disaster, we’re dying, send help! No Jews.’ Oh-kay. Lovely people."

Looks like she went to the AHF school of reading.

Yonivore
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Did, or did not, Sri Lanka turn away aid because there were Israelis involved?

Hook Dem
01-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Yoni....please do not ask Duff to deal with the facts! He is not capable of that! :lol

Hook Dem
01-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Which is much better than the Duff school of comprehending! :lol

Duff McCartney
01-08-2005, 06:07 PM

They did...and it has nothing to do with religion.

Yonivore
01-08-2005, 06:10 PM
They did...and it has nothing to do with religion.
I see...with what did it have to do? And, have you never heard of pretense?

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Um, the original article that Duff is weakly trying to taunt me over said that a diplomat from Sri Lanka said they didn't want any Zionist help.

Probably after some people took notice of that the story was changed.

But if that's all you got to hang on to, knock yourself out Duff.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Question - If the US or Isreal turned away help from a Satanist organization, what would your opinion be?

dcole50
01-09-2005, 02:28 PM
What should we remember about Bill Clinton?

"Well, he was a very good rapist ..

Taking shock punditry to new heights, Ann Coulter is as classy as ever.

exstatic
01-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Compassionate Conservatism. Yeah, right.

MannyIsGod
01-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Anyone?

Useruser666
01-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Anyone?

So what.

MannyIsGod
01-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Yes, or no?

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Anyone?
Would an organization truly dedicated to Satanism -- and all that implies -- even bother offering aid? And, if they did, wouldn't it be counter to their by-laws or something?

GoldToe
01-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Ann Coulter is without a doubt, one mean spirited bitch.

Sec24Row7
01-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Moore and Coulter are both political shock jocks who have equal grasps on reality.

MannyIsGod
01-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Would an organization truly dedicated to Satanism -- and all that implies -- even bother offering aid? And, if they did, wouldn't it be counter to their by-laws or something?

I don't know what Satanists believe to be honest, but I still have yet to get a yes or no answer from anyone.

Sec24Row7
01-09-2005, 05:33 PM
The fact remains Manny that you equated Israelis to Satanists which is pretty telling if you ask me.

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 06:18 PM
The fact remains Manny that you equated Israelis to Satanists which is pretty telling if you ask me.
I'm with 24/7 on this one Manny, there's no yes or no answer unless you're equating the Israelis to Satanists...

The fact remains, the Israelis offered aid and, to date, I've heard of no Satan worshiper doing likewise.

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Ann Coulter is without a doubt, one mean spirited bitch.Please...she just calls 'em like she sees 'em.

exstatic
01-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I think the point that Manny was trying to make, and that many of you know he's trying to make, is that you would not have any problem with aid being turned down for a religion that you find abhorant, but crack on the Sri Lankans for doing just that. I think it was stupid for them to turn it down, but it's their decision, and not yours or mine. They are also still in the midst of a civil war that has gone on for roughly 20 years, and have had the relative quiet of a three year cease fire, a quiet that could be undone by accepting aid from a controversial source. It's probably a no win scenario for them: people will die if the aid falls short, or people will die if the fighting re-erupts. Go ahead and throw stones, you glass-housers.

MannyIsGod
01-09-2005, 06:38 PM
No, I'm making a point. Turning down something due to religion is something THIS very country would do, and nobody would have a problem with it.

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I think the point that Manny was trying to make, and that many of you know he's trying to make, is that you would not have any problem with aid being turned down for a religion that you find abhorant, but crack on the Sri Lankans for doing just that. I think it was stupid for them to turn it down, but it's their decision, and not yours or mine. They are also still in the midst of a civil war that has gone on for roughly 20 years, and have had the relative quiet of a three year cease fire, a quiet that could be undone by accepting aid from a controversial source. It's probably a no win scenario for them: people will die if the aid falls short, or people will die if the fighting re-erupts. Go ahead and throw stones, you glass-housers.
No, I disagree...I'm not sure I'd ask the religion of a person whose hand was extended in a genuine and sincere act of relief.

And, you said it yourself...it was stupid. That's why we're pointing that out.

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM
No, I'm making a point. Turning down something due to religion is something THIS very country would do, and nobody would have a problem with it.
When have we done that?

MannyIsGod
01-09-2005, 07:26 PM

I especially liked the underlined know.

Yonivore
01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
But his point was not made...because he compared the Jews to Satan. That's kind of where it fell apart.

Plus, in a disaster such as is being experienced, it's silly to ask the religion or even the motive for someone offering assistance.

dcole50
01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Please...she just calls 'em like she sees 'em.if so, she's a fucking nut job. i actually think she's smart and, like moore, has discovered that she can make cash by making insane, horrible statements.

smeagol
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Right, nuking N. Korea for no reason is a great idea.

Anne Coulter is dumb . . .

She's also hot, but unquestionably dumb.

RobinsontoDuncan
01-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Anyone?

i see what your getting at, but i wouldnt care if there was a satanist group attempting to help with medical aid in my country after a tragedy, im a liberal.

also i reall have a hard time bilieving that anyone could appreciate, that ignorant, red neck, white trash parading around her "political incorretness" like it was a badge of honor. The rest of the middle east is going to be Bush's bitch, jesus no wonder they want to bomb us.

Hook Dem
01-10-2005, 12:01 AM
"also i reall have a hard time bilieving that anyone could appreciate, that ignorant, red neck, white trash parading around her "political incorretness" like it was a badge of honor." .........................And this statement makes you better how? What if someone calls you an ignorant,balla,colored trash parading around your selfish arrogance like it was a badge of honor????

NameDropper
01-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Anyone who thinks Ann Coulter is hot has vision problems and I recommend laser surgery to save them from themselves.

Hook Dem
01-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Anyone who thinks Ann Coulter is hot has vision problems and I recommend laser surgery to save them from themselves.
Care to post your handsome face?????

scott
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Ann Coulter reminds me of Chloe from Fight Club

Guru of Nothing
01-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Care to post your handsome face?????

I'd rather everyone who thinks Coulter is hot posted a picture of their wife (girl, babe, SO, whatever).

scott
01-11-2005, 12:05 AM
I'd rather they didn't.

Guru of Nothing
01-11-2005, 12:07 AM
I'd rather they didn't.

Sometimes I just don't think things through.

NameDropper
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/coulter-frey.jpg

Rumor has it Ann has a sister.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 12:53 PM
This thread perfectly embodies why Scott and GoN remain 2 of my favorite posters.

smeagol
01-11-2005, 01:46 PM
My vision is fine thank you.

I might not have the highest standards when it comes to women, but I would fuck Coulter faster than you can say Anne.

I forgot that NameDropper only sleeps with the likes of Eva Longoria.

Back to the topic, anybody else, except "crazy-Coulter", believes nuking N. Korea for no reason is a good idea?

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I generaly think that most uses of nuclear weapons are to be avoided at all costs.

Useruser666
01-11-2005, 02:29 PM
What about Superman 5? :lol

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Wasn't that 4? Was there even a five?

Man, I could make some shitty jokes, but I won't.

Extra Stout
01-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I think the point that Manny was trying to make, and that many of you know he's trying to make, is that you would not have any problem with aid being turned down for a religion that you find abhorant, but crack on the Sri Lankans for doing just that.Manny's point is irretrievably flawed because in order to be consistent, either Jews must be objectively evil, or Satanists are only evil to those who so perceive them.

Satanists are inherently evil, and consorting with them taints whoever does so. Satanists worship the purveyor of evil because they believe it will give them demonic power. Their belief system is built upon the dissemination and promotion of evil. Evil is their god. To call that just another religion is the apex of mushy post-modern amoral liberal crap.

Neither the state of Israel nor the Jewish faith is inherently evil. If someone believes that either is, that person is by definition an anti-Semite. I don't think I should just have a "live and let live" attitude if another country decides some group of people is inherently evil. I don't put up with it if another American tells me Muslims are inherently evil.

This sort of mentality is indicative of the cultural problems that keep so many Muslim nations backward, frustrated, and destitute in spite of their enormous human potential. If we had a disaster and one of our enemies like North Korea or Iran offered aid and we turned it down, I would be incensed at our government. If a bunch of Wahabbis or the Muslim Brotherhood offered aid with clean hands, we would be stupid to turn it down. Doing so sends a message that we are not interested in promoting peace, even under the most desperate of circumstances. It is the most brazen rejection of an extended olive branch.

I think it was stupid for them to turn it down, but it's their decision, and not yours or mine. They are also still in the midst of a civil war that has gone on for roughly 20 years, and have had the relative quiet of a three year cease fire, a quiet that could be undone by accepting aid from a controversial source. It's probably a no win scenario for them: people will die if the aid falls short, or people will die if the fighting re-erupts. Go ahead and throw stones, you glass-housers.There are ways to express to Israel these kinds of complications, if Sri Lanka were interested in congenial communication with a controversial benefactor. Sri Lanka did not do that. Sri Lanka basically said, "Die, evil Zionists, we hate you."

It doesn't mean we need to judge Sri Lankans or withhold aid. But neither do we have to blow it off as "differences." Hate is hate.

Useruser666
01-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Wasn't that 4? Was there even a five?

Man, I could make some shitty jokes, but I won't.

You're right!

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/9564/superman46dc.jpg

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 04:18 PM
The specifics of the situation don't make the point flawed.

You just miss the point.

The point isthat under certain situations regarding a different religion or group, people would not oppose the rejection of aid in this country. Yet we don't let another country make a stand on principle without being critical.

Yonivore
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM

You just miss the point.

The point isthat under certain situations regarding a different religion or group, people would not oppose the rejection of aid in this country.
I guess you're just going to have to tell me which religion from which the U.S. would reject aid.

Yet we don't let another country make a stand on principle without being critical.
What principle? Racism? We don't tolerate that principle in America either...

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=7281896

You need not look further than that case to see where people of this country also try to reject aid.

Yonivore
01-11-2005, 04:22 PM
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=7281896

You need not look further than that case to see where people of this country also try to reject aid.
So, now, instead of Satatists, your equating Israel with a the Klan?

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Well, Israel does have a racist government, so yes. Unless of course, you think Arab Israeli's get the same treatment as Jewish ones.

Extra Stout
01-11-2005, 05:55 PM

You just miss the point.

The point isthat under certain situations regarding a different religion or group, people would not oppose the rejection of aid in this country. Yet we don't let another country make a stand on principle without being critical.Your point involves comparing Israel to purveyors of pure evil and hate groups with a history of violence.

It also involves equating minor highway maintenance with one of the worst natural disasters in recorded history.

Sri Lanka is standing on the "principle" that they would rather die of starvation and disease than accept help from Jews. That's their choice, but I fail to see how somebody could find that "principled" unless they viewed Israel as basically the most evil country on Earth, which would require a rather twisted worldview.

For your next performance, are you going to equate Sri Lanka's actions with an adoption service turning away volunteers from NAMBLA?

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Israel is right on par with hate groups that perpetrate violence.

I see Hook Dem is reading this post as I type this, I wonder what great one liner without substance is coming.

Yonivore
01-11-2005, 07:35 PM
You're full of shit Manny. I hope you catch fire in a crowd of Jews so you can refuse their offers to piss on you.

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 07:49 PM

I see Hook Dem is reading this post as I type this, I wonder what great one liner without substance is coming.
Hey Manny....fuck you! I no longer care what you think since you think the world owes you a living. You are a living example of a true loser. I am not Jewish so your comments on Israel don't ruffle my skin at all. It is clear to me though that you are more arab than mexican. Why don't you put something a little more pleasant in your avatar than Manny shooting the finger. That would be pretty impressive in high school.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 07:56 PM
You're full of shit Manny. I hope you catch fire in a crowd of Jews so you can refuse their offers to piss on you.

I wasn't attacking the Jewish faith.

Israel has a documented history of treating Arab Israelis as second class citizens. For cryingout loud the US governement says as much as that.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 07:56 PM
The world owes me a living? Speaking of high school...

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 08:01 PM
The world owes me a living? Speaking of high school...
Aren't you the one who is always saying the government should pay for your education while you are out partying instead of working? There isn't a week that goes by that you aren't looking for work but never find it. That being said, I don't think you need any further education because you have clearly shown us that you already know everything.

Yonivore
01-11-2005, 08:09 PM
I wasn't attacking the Jewish faith.

Israel has a documented history of treating Arab Israelis as second class citizens. For cryingout loud the US governement says as much as that.
Oh, and Muslim countries have such a successful human rights, women's rights, and children's rights history.

How many Jews are on the legislatures of Muslim countries? Oh, wait...how many Muslim countries have legislative bodies that are popularly elected?

There are Arab Israelis on the Knesset. What's your basis for saying they treat Arab Israelis as second class? It's not like they flog them or commit honor killings when they get raped, is it?

You're really full of shit, Manny...again, you should burst into flames in a room full of Jews who know how anti-semitic you are.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 08:10 PM
excuse me?

I'm always out partying? What the hell?

Yes, You know me ever the club hopper and drunkard.

As for the government, woudl you like to know how much money I've recieved to finance my education with that was not made by myself. That my uninformed friend woudl come to a grand total of zero.

As for the work, I've been offered positions both here in San Antonio and in Austin that are full time. However, I am searching for part time school friendly jobs.

But yes, would you support me Hook with the social security checks you get?

Tell me, are you able to see your tonsils with your head so far up your ass?

Yonivore
01-11-2005, 08:26 PM
You claim you're getting an education, Manny?

Sheesh! I'd ask for a refund...

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Tell me, what relevancy does any other nations treatment of their citzens have to do when discussing whether or not Israel treats their Arab citzens properly?

And once again, I've never said a damn thing about the Jewish faith, so how does that make me anti semetic? Being opposed to the actions of Israel are equal to hating jews? You can be opposed to my views on Israeli actions, but you're reaching to say I'm an anti semite.

As for basis:

http://www.icg.org/home/index.cfm?id=2528&l=1

Israel's Palestinian Arab citizens -- almost 20 per cent of the population -- are largely cut off from the geographical, cultural, economic and political mainstream. They enjoy political rights unknown to many in the region but nonetheless are subject to various forms of discrimination, some direct and official, others less so. These affect the three most fundamental assets of democratic society: resources, rights and representation. Some of the more grievous cases involve the predominantly Bedouin population of the so-called unrecognised villages, which is deprived of rudimentary services and subjected to seemingly arbitrary home demolitions.

http://web.amnesty.org/wire/September2004/Israel

Law quashes the right of Israeli Arab citizens to family life
A woman and her daughter join a demonstration in July
A woman and her daughter join a demonstration in July against the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law
© AP

Families face being torn apart by the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law, which discriminates on the basis of ethnicity and nationality

Thousands of Israeli Arab citizens continue to be denied the right to live as a family by a controversial law which was extended in July. The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law bars Israelis married to Palestinians from the Occupied Territories from living together in Israel. They have no alternative but to live with their spouses "illegally" or have their families torn apart. For most, leaving the country altogether is simply not an option.

"At the Interior Ministry they told me to either get divorced or to go live in the West Bank," said Salwa Abu Jaber, 29, from northern Israel. Speaking to AI, she explained how her husband, Mahmoud al-Hader of Jenin, was repeatedly refused "family unification" - the authorization required of all Palestinians wishing to join their families in Israel. Faced with little choice, Mahmoud al-Hader has been forced to live illegally in Israel with his wife and their children. As a result, says Abu Jaber, "my husband is like a prisoner here; he cannot go anywhere for fear of being arrested and expelled again".

The law has been condemned at the international level as a form of institutionalized racism because it discriminates against a group of people on the basis of their ethnicity and nationality. Given that it is mostly Israeli Arabs who marry Palestinians from the Occupied Territories, the law has a disproportionate impact on them.

First introduced in July 2003, the law is just one among many existing regulations and practices which discriminate against Palestinians in Israel and the Occupied Territories. These include the Entry into Israel Law and the Law of Return which automatically give Jews from anywhere in the world the right to become Israeli citizens and live in Israel or the Occupied Territories. At the same time, they deny the right to return to Palestinian refugees who were displaced or expelled during the creation of Israel in 1948 and subsequent conflicts. The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law represents a further step in consolidating Israel’s policy of limiting the number of Palestinians who are permitted to live in the country.

The Israeli government has claimed that it is acting in the interests of national security, arguing that fewer Palestinians in the country would lessen the threat of violence and attacks carried out by them. However, these claims collapse in the face of comments made by Israeli ministers and officials describing the Palestinians - who account for 20 per cent of the population in Israel - as a "demographic threat". When the law was proposed it was the demographic argument that was emphasized, not security considerations.

In early July, AI reiterated its call for a repeal of the law, recommending that applications for family unification be processed according to non-discriminatory principles. AI has condemned the law not only for its discriminatory nature, but for its denial of the fundamental right to family life. Under international human rights law, Israel has a duty to protect the rights of the family, but in practice this obligation has not been extended to its Palestinian citizens.

For further information see Israel and the Occupied Territories Torn Apart: Families split by discriminatory policies (MDE 15/063/2004).

This is from the last State Department report on Human Rights in Israel, almost a year ago. The new one should be out in about a month.

The Government did little to reduce institutional, legal, and societal discrimination against the country's Arab citizens, who constituted approximately 20 percent of the population but did not share fully the rights and benefits provided to, and obligations imposed on, the country's Jewish citizens. The Government interfered with individual privacy in some instances. The Government interfered with an individual's ability to marry within the country by not recognizing Jewish marriages other than those performed by the Orthodox Jewish establishment and by prohibiting civil marriages. Discrimination and societal violence against women persisted, although the Government continued to take steps to address these problems. Discrimination against persons with disabilities persisted. Trafficking in women into the country for the purpose of forced prostitution was a continuing problem. There was evidence of labor trafficking among the country's estimated 236,000 foreign workers. Abuse of foreign workers, including prostitutes, some of whom were trafficked to and employed illegally in the country, continued.

The law provides for an independent judiciary, and the Government generally respected this provision in practice. The judiciary generally provided citizens with a fair and efficient judicial process. However, in practice, Arab citizens often received harsher punishments than Jewish citizens did. Palestinians from the occupied territories are prosecuted under a separate system of military law and courts.

According to human rights organizations, the legal system in practice often imposed harsher punishments on Israeli-Arab citizens than on Israeli-Jewish citizens. A study released in December by Haifa University indicated that there is serious discrimination against Israeli-Arabs in the criminal justice system, including a tendency to render heavier prison terms to Israeli-Arabs. For example, human rights advocates claimed that Arab citizens were more likely to be convicted of murder (which carries a mandatory life sentence for adults) than Jewish citizens. The courts reportedly also were more likely to detain without bail Arab citizens until the conclusion of proceedings. According to the Government, as of December 1, of the 3,572 citizens held in detention, 1,177 were Arab. In May, the former mayor of the Israeli-Arab city of Umm al-Fahm and leader of the Islamic Movement-Northern Branch in Israel, Sheikh Raed Salah, was arrested for allegedly funneling funding to charity organizations associated with a terrorist organization. The current mayor of Umm al-Fahm and other leaders of the Islamic Movement were also arrested. Despite Salah's and the serving mayor's status and ties to the community, they were detained without bail. At year's end, they remained imprisoned pending conclusion of their trial. Human rights groups have criticized their remand during trial as discriminatory.

The Government did not allocate sufficient resources or take adequate measures to provide Israeli Arabs, who constitute approximately 20 percent of the population, with the same quality of government services, as well as the same opportunities for government employment, as Jews. In addition, government spending was proportionally far lower in predominantly Arab areas than in Jewish areas; on a per capita basis, the Government spent two-thirds as much for Arabs as for Jews. The Government noted in a 2002 report to the U.N. that "the Arab population is typified by larger families, lower levels of education, and lower income than the total Israeli population."

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2003/27929.htm
There's a whole hell of a lot more in that report as well, I hardly think what I said is baseless.

Guru of Nothing
01-11-2005, 08:34 PM

Well, maybe you look funny, Yonivore.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 08:36 PM

Fair enough, but how about the points raised?

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Well?

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 10:57 PM
"But yes, would you support me Hook with the social security checks you get?

Tell me, are you able to see your tonsils with your head so far up your ass?" ...............................You need to learn a little bit about how the system works Manny! I don't get social security check(s) . I receive one amount per month for paying into it for 50 years. And hell no, I'm not supporting your lazy ass! I don't have any tonsils and I doubt very seriously if you could get your head up your ass....it's so big! Why don't we quit with the insults because I'll guarantee you aren't going to intimidate me.

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 11:04 PM
:lmao well, you're right I can't get my head up my ass.

Oh I don't know about the latter, you already sound intimidated.

Guru of Nothing
01-11-2005, 11:11 PM
"But yes, would you support me Hook with the social security checks you get?

Tell me, are you able to see your tonsils with your head so far up your ass?" ...............................You need to learn a little bit about how the system works Manny! I don't get social security check(s) . I receive one amount per month for paying into it for 50 years. And hell no, I'm not supporting your lazy ass! I don't have any tonsils and I doubt very seriously if you could get your head up your ass....it's so big! Why don't we quit with the insults because I'll guarantee you aren't going to intimidate me.

I've been looking for a sig upgrade.

Testing 1...2...3

EDIT: APPARENTLY, the check box to show sig ain't working.

"I doubt very seriously if you could get your head up your ass....it's so big! Why don't we quit with the insults because I'll guarantee you aren't going to intimidate me."

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 11:13 PM
:lmao well, you're right I can't get my head up my ass.

Oh I don't know about the latter, you already sound intimidated.
Alrighty then! Don't say I didn't try to end it. Everything is fair game. The day you intimidate me, I'll check out. Bring it fat man!

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 11:20 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Hook, I don't care if it ends. It's too damn easy to screw with you. You're like Tpark with a social security check.

Duff McCartney
01-11-2005, 11:31 PM
You're like Tpark with a social security check.

:lol

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 11:32 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Hook, I don't care if it ends. It's too damn easy to screw with you. You're like Tpark with a social security check.
Eat your heart out......you aren't even started in life. You'll learn that you reallydon't know everything. http://tinypic.com/18evf7

Guru of Nothing
01-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Hook, everytime I think I grow wiser as I grow older, you burst my bubble.

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Hook, everytime I think I grow wiser as I grow older, you burst my bubble.
GON....I'll just attribute it to....Been There...Done That. :lol

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 11:47 PM
:lmao oblivious.

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 11:51 PM
http://tinypic.com/18ewph :lmao :lmao

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 11:53 PM
For some odd reason, I'm not too scared.

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 12:07 AM
For some odd reason, I'm not too scared.
Yeah, I forgot......you don't have a car! :lol

Guru of Nothing
01-12-2005, 12:08 AM
http://tinypic.com/18ewph :lmao :lmao

That picture is much funnier when you realize that the old fart is pissing in the gas tank on his own car.

.... and then there is that little bit of reality, where you know that flap is splattering piss all over the old dude's hands.

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Tell me, what relevancy does any other nations treatment of their citzens have to do when discussing whether or not Israel treats their Arab citzens properly?Israel treats its Arabs worse than it treats its Jews. Fine.

Your underlying point is that it is understandable for Sri Lanka to reject Israeli aid because Israel is one of the worst countries on earth, on a par with violent hate groups, because of the way it treats its Arabs.

However, the very report you cited points out that Israel treats its Arabs better than most countries in the region treat any of their subjects.

So, if I am to understand your logic correctly, it is worse to be discriminatory towards citizens with lesser oppression than it is to treat them all equally with greater oppression.

I guess this makes sense. Leftists love communism and hate capitalism. Under capitalism, society is less equal. Under communism, just about everyone suffers. So to a leftist the latter is better because there is no discrimination. As long as human rights abuses are meted out equally to the entire population, leftists are OK with it.

What an interesting value system.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 02:26 PM
The day you see me support communism as a form of government will be a cold day in hell indeed.

However, I understand that you can't step away from making judgements based on a limited scope of views that you have seen of mine. I can understand your need to fit everyone into a mold based on a few posts. Perhaps I can view EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, not Equal results, as equality. But you know, you keep catagorizing me before you even know what I stand for. But when you get it wrong, don't act suprised mr. conclusion jumper.

Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. Perhaps I have the bar set at a certain level for countries, and Israel doens't meet it. Yes, there isn't a damn country in the middle east that does, but:

1. We were discussing Israel, not Saudia Arabia. I wasn't being called a hater of islam for hating the country that has Mecca in it, go figure.

2. The actions of other countries have ZERO bearing when determining if one countries actions are right.

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. Perhaps I have the bar set at a certain level for countries, and Israel doens't meet it. Yes, there isn't a damn country in the middle east that does, but:

1. We were discussing Israel, not Saudia Arabia. I wasn't being called a hater of islam for hating the country that has Mecca in it, go figure.

2. The actions of other countries have ZERO bearing when determining if one countries actions are right.

Actually, we were discussing Sri Lanka and its actions towards Israel, and whether they were defensible. So I would submit that the behavior of other nations from which Sri Lanka is accepting aid is indeed relevant. If they are pleased to get help from nations who treat their citizens worse than Israel treats its Arabs, then I think it's a reasonable guess that Sri Lanka's motivation is not moral principle, but anti-Semitism and anti-Israel rejectionism. (BTW, Sri Lanka is primarily Buddhist, not Muslim)

And you have compared Israel to Satanists and to violent hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan. Now, either you have to admit that pretty much every nation in that part of the world is also comparable to Satanists and the Ku Klux Klan, in which case the comparison loses any meaning, or you are singling out Israel unfairly. Usually that is done, either to copycat European anti-Semitism (more likely in Sri Lanka), or to capitulate to Arab/Muslim rejectionism as a matter of appeasement (a la France, or American liberals).

Now, I understand fully the concept of setting the bar higher for Israel. Israel is a modern, first-world industrialized nation, not some third-world backward thug state. As such, Israel is expected to act like a modern, first-world industrialized nation, and too often they do not, but instead get dragged down to the level of their neighbors.

I don't think that's why Israel is the pariah of the world, though. I think there is a millenia-long history of hating the Jews in the West, I think the Muslims cannot tolerate the loss of control around the vicinity of their third-holiest city, and I think a lot of people would rather take the cowardly way out through empty rhetoric, villification, and appeasement, than to implement any meaningful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict.

And yeah, I tend to crap on the heads of leftists. I split liberals into two camps: one, for those whose American values lead them to more leftward views than mine, and another, for those whose leftward views lead them to reject American values. I enjoy the former, but have no tolerance for the latter. If I determine that you really belong better in the first camp, I would have no cause to be harsh towards you.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 03:22 PM
See, the problem in this discussion can't disassociate Israel with Judism. Sri Lanka rejected ISRAELI aid, not JEWISH aid.

Did you know the 2 countries don't have any diplomatic relations?

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
BTW, I still maintain my comparisson between Israel and the KKK. I don't know much about satanism (and I'd venture to say the same about everyone else in here), so I can't make that one.

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 03:33 PM
See, the problem in this discussion can't disassociate Israel with Judism. Sri Lanka rejected ISRAELI aid, not JEWISH aid.

Did you know the 2 countries don't have any diplomatic relations?

Worldwide rancor toward Israel makes little sense without considering anti-Semitism. What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is wrong, but similar behavior by other countries is ignored.

In addition, Communists after World War II clandestinely supported the creation of the Jewish state solely so they could blame the United States for whatever Israel might do in fighting the Arabs, thus gaining the Soviets better influence in the region and access to oil. And now, 60 years later, whenever Israel does anything to the Arabs, leftists still blame the United States.

Sri Lanka restored diplomatic relations with Israel in 2000. And after doing a little research, Sri Lankan antipathy towards Israel has something to do with the Mossad and the IDF playing both sides in Sri Lanka's 1985 civil war. There is enormous mistrust when Israel even suggests putting an IDF soldier on the island.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 03:35 PM
There is enormous mistrust when Israel even suggests putting an IDF soldier on the island.

And you're still arguing for anti semetic reasoning?

What the hell?

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 03:36 PM
BTW, I still maintain my comparisson between Israel and the KKK. I don't know much about satanism (and I'd venture to say the same about everyone else in here), so I can't make that one.Well, if you won't similarly make the comparison between Tikritis and the KKK, or between Islam Karimov's government and the KKK, or between the ChiComs and the KKK, then what are we to conclude other than that you have an irrational hatred of Israel?

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 03:41 PM
And you're still arguing for anti semetic reasoning?

What the hell?Before the news reports were cleansed, the Sri Lankan diplomat indicated he didn't want any Zionists' help. He didn't say, hey, we'll take help but keep the IDF out. Maybe that one diplomat had an irrational hatred towards Israel.

Since the new year, Sri Lanka has bowed to international disdain toward its attitude and is accepting non-military assistance from Israel, including supplies and medical personnel. So apparently international opinion was not on your side.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Who said I won't compare those other governments to the KKK?

That's crap, because the only mission they rejected was the one consisting of 150 IDF personel. They had already accepted jewish aid before the rejection came.

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 04:12 PM
You can save your efforts Extra Stout. Manny will wiggle out of anything you come up with. In the first place, he is highly insulted if you exhibit that you are more savvy on the subject(and you are) than he is. He is an expert at insulting people just because they don't happen to agree with him. Case in point....watch him jump on this post for example.

Extra Stout
01-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Who said I won't compare those other governments to the KKK? OK, here. Do so. The Islamic Republic of Iran arrested a bunch of internet bloggers and women working for humanitarian NGO's, and tortured them until they confessed to sedition. Human Rights Watch published several articles about it. This reflects an ongoing effort by the Iranian judiciary to repress any organization by women or religious moderates, and to consolidate their hold on power against any reformist movement (i.e., moderate Shi'a Islam).

The KKK used to infiltrate and disrupt, with violence up to and including lynching, any attempts by blacks to practice freedom of expression or to organize themselves, in order to consolidate the white supremacists' hold on power against any reformist movement (i.e., civil rights).

Are the two comparable?

That's crap, because the only mission they rejected was the one consisting of 150 IDF personel. They had already accepted jewish aid before the rejection came.Remember that the BBC article, as well as the others, were scrubbed to remove the hate speech from the Sri Lankan diplomat. That government is eager to cover up its original distasteful position.

In the first place, he is highly insulted if you exhibit that you are more savvy on the subject(and you are) than he is. He is an expert at insulting people just because they don't happen to agree with him.He's young, and probably impressionable. Older liberals explain to him that liberals hold their views because they are better-informed and smarter than everybody else. A well-informed, intelligent non-leftist (calling me a "neo-con" or a "religious rightist" would be highly inaccurate) is a contradiction to that axiom.

GoldToe
01-12-2005, 04:29 PM
You can save your efforts Extra Stout. Manny will wiggle out of anything you come up with. In the first place, he is highly insulted if you exhibit that you are more savvy on the subject(and you are) than he is. He is an expert at insulting people just because they don't happen to agree with him. Case in point....watch him jump on this post for example.

Wow, that sounds like Yonivore, NeoCon and some of the others on this board.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Of course the actions of government of Iran are reprehensible. Isn't it possible to oppose Israel and Iran at the same time?

Regardless of what was in the articles, the fact remains that the only thing rejected was a mission that comprised of 150 IDF personnel.

Once again, you have very little grasp on what I believe, and you've tried to paint me with a broad "liberal" brush.

You can believe what you want about me and it's not going to to really matter in the long run, but if there is one thing you are not as well informed on as me about it is my leanings.

Here's an idea. When trying to form an image of someone, stop trying to fit them into a mold based upon a few simlitarities you find.

Anyhow, you can listen to Hook Dem as much as you like. But the reality of the situation is that I both respect and learn lots of things from many people who post in here and are not to the left at all. Guro of Nothing, Spurminator, Scott, Marcus Bryant, and others all post things I agree with to a large degree (as well as things I disagree with) and NONE of them would be considered leftist.

For the record, I do think I'm both smarter and more well informed than Hook.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Oh, and I'd love to see examples of where I've been insulted due to people having more savvy.

Feel free to like the posts where that happens because the forum must be overrunning with them.

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 05:11 PM
"For the record, I do think I'm both smarter and more well informed than Hook." ....................................Manny.....It is quite possible you are more informed than I but you're kidding yourself if you think you're smarter. You've got a long way to go. Don't underestimate your advesaries. Besides, I'm better looking than you! :lol (that one didn't take much effort)

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 05:17 PM
You can have the looks all you want Hook. At my age, I can still get it up without viagra. Can you?

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
You can have the looks all you want Hook. At my age, I can still get it up without viagra. Can you?
I lost both arms in the war. How do you think I'm typing? :lol I should hope at your age you wouldn't need any help. And yes, I'm still a terror with the ladies. If you envision me as being an "old" fat slob, think again. I'm 6 ft. tall and weigh 180 lbs. Not bad for my age. On the other hand, I've seen pics of you. You should lay off the tacos for a while.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 06:04 PM
A terror with the ladies is about right.

Tell me, do you get the sexy depends or the normal ones?

Duff McCartney
01-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Tell me, do you get the sexy depends or the normal ones?

Stop stealing my depends crack Manny.

MannyIsGod
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
my bad.

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Both of you are children in a "mans" world. Go back to jacking off to your playboy magazines. Especially you Duff! Check back with me in a few years when you become men. :lol

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Found another picture of you Duff http://tinypic.com/18j5zp

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Manny....you had childhood problems didn't you? http://tinypic.com/18j682

Duff McCartney
01-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Come on grown man...how about you show us how much of a "grown man" you can be and stop posting childish pictures?

Some man...more like a senile old man.

Hook Dem
01-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks for playing Duff! Run along now. :lol

JoeChalupa
01-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Ann gets my underwear in a ball!!!