PDA

View Full Version : Alien hamstrung, AC steps in and up

boutons
01-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Anthony Carter: @WAS, 11 mins, 7 pts, 3 AST, 1 RB at halftime.

Did he have all those tatoos when he was with the Spurs?

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes, but I don't think he's ever been 3-5 in his career.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 09:54 PM
He actually showed up Hudson too:

24 MIN, 5-9 FG, 0-2 3PT, 3-4 FT, 6 AST, 0 TO, 4 PF, 13 PTS

whottt would point out that he led the Wolves in 2pt % as well....

boutons
01-08-2005, 09:56 PM
TWolves lost a heartbreaker, +6 and then collapsed, and WAS was very tough in the last two minutes. Wally threw the all away one possessoin and then missed shot under the basket to go up by one.

whottt
01-08-2005, 10:02 PM
whottt would point out that he led the Wolves in 2pt % as well....

No, because unlike Chump whottt understands PCT's at kindergarten level, and can figure out that 4-5 is a better 2 PT % than 5-7.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
:lol

I was factoring in your fundamental misreading of stats.

"I coulda sworn it was on that page."

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Besides, we never agreed at what point we would start counting 2pt shots anyway....

SequSpur
01-08-2005, 10:15 PM
NBA Forum

whottt
01-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Besides, we never agreed at what point we would start counting 2pt shots anyway....

That's because this wasn't a bet, unless of course you want to say this is part of our standing bet that you are an idiot. In that case I'll agree.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 11:52 PM
It's all good. After a couple of weeks I'll admit you're right about AC's FG% and say I'm classy because of it.

whottt
01-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I wouldn't count on it...you can't even exhibit class when someone concedes a bet that won't be officially settled until seasons end, before the halfway point.

You know nothing of class or owning up...you know excuses, spinning, and being obtuse. Go fuck yourself.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
What a classy rejoinder.

Don't get all pissy.

Tell us how slow Brusce is again.

whottt
01-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Bruce played well...however, if you weren't an ass, you'd know that I never questioned his ability to bring it on any given night, only his ability to bring it on every given night...and it had more to do with age than speed.

Tell us how Karl Malone having a knee injury won't effect his season this year ..

Then tell us how great Charlie Ward is going to be...
Then tell us how Bobby Sura is such a great pick up that the team that traded him gets better after trading him and wins an NBA title.
Then tell us about how your cheap ass would try to get a gutless, sacless triple double, gloat about it, and then get it stuck up your ass by the league.
Then tell us how you are leaning towards Hedo over Manu.

Anything else?

Oh yeah tell us how PCT's work.

And then as always, go fuck yourself.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Tell us how Karl Malone having a knee injury won't effect his season this year Remains to be seen. No one said he'd play in November. Someone did say we'd lose out on Horry because of him. I wonder who that was and I wonder if he would admit to being wrong about that.
Then tell us how great Charlie Ward is going to be.I was wrong. He had a Shane Heal impact.
Then tell us how Bobby Sura is such a great pick up that the team that traded him gets better after trading him and wins an NBA title.They traded for Rasheed Wallace, did you need that one spelled out for you?
Then tell us how you are leaning towards Hedo over Manu. Just to have you distort and lie about it again and again and again?

Tell me how many minutes Brown should have played tonight as a starter the way he has been playing lately. Oh, that's right -- the minutes don't matter. Except that they do when they aren't exactly what you want them to be. Except that you would never give a number because you don't want to be held to any number after being so classily nailed when you blurted out "10 minutes per game" in a fit of wrasslin'-fueled bravado.

Better to stay vague -- then you can bitttch about everything.

Do seven minutes make you a rotation player?
Oh yeah tell us how PCT's work. I'll tell you in a very classy way in three weeks.

whottt
01-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Remains to be seen. No one said he'd play in November.

No but some idiots said his age wouldn't be a factor and that it was a minor knee injury.

Someone did say we'd lose out on Horry because of him.

And if we had signed him we would have.

They traded for Rasheed Wallace, did you need that one spelled out for you?

Did you need the fact that he was expendable, and losing him made a team better spelled out for you.

Never mind, I can see the impact he is having in Houston. Tearing up the NBA no doubt...Houston only trades for a PG on a weekly basis now. Obviously he has solved their problems.

Just to have you distort and lie about it again and again and again?

Laughing my fucking ass off.

Tell me how many minutes Brown should have played tonight as a starter the way he has been playing lately. Oh, that's right -- the minutes don't matter. Except that they do when they aren't exactly what you want them to be.

Actually ass, for the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time...the minutes don't matter and I don't have anything I want them to be and never did...you are the fucking idiot that has brought up set minutes every single fucking time...it's you idiot. I have never once said it...you have tried to make that my argument you have tried to get me to state it...It's because you are an insufferably dense human being...it's amazing. Don't take your own stupidity out on me...I am not saying what you stupidly think I am saying, so stop claiming bode for proving your ownself stupid.

What I have said, and it's real fucking simple you colossal dumbass, is if they get an opportunity to impact the game, in every game, and in both halves...I have bitched about the substitutions when that hasn't happened....usually because it was accompanied by a loss.

Except that you would never give a number because you don't want to be held to any number after being so classily nailed when you blurted out "10 minutes per game" in a fit of wrasslin'-fueled bravado.

I didn't want to make it about minutes even then, remember?

Better to stay vague -- then you can bitttch about everything.

Better to stay stupid that way you won't realize how stupid you are.

Do seven minutes make you a rotation player? I'll tell you in a very classy way in three weeks.

Idiot, what part of under 10 mins a game "for the rest of the season" don't you understand? Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

7 minutes essentially has nothing to do with it except.... not getting an opportunity to impact the game in the second half most assuredly does...however, when you are primarily being used as Duncan's back up and Duncan plays the most minutes he has played in quite a while, I'll give it a pass for now.

And again, go fuck yourself, preferably with some brain food, you fucking rockhead.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 12:53 AM
And if we had signed him we would have.Says who? You? Certainly not Horry -- where's you quote?
Did you need the fact that he was expendable, and losing him made a team better spelled out for you. Yes the team needed an All Star more than Sura -- you really got me there. And we needed a backup point with an expiring contract last year, unless you want to tell me how much better Mercer would've been for the team. Sheed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mercer. Even you couldn't argue against that.
for the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time...the minutes don't matter and I don't have anything I want them to be and never did...you are the fucking idiot that has brought up set minutes every single fucking time...it's you idiot. I have never once said it...Sure you said it -- then you got it shoved up your ass 10 minutes every game.
What I have said, and it's real fucking simple you colossal dumbass, is if they get an opportunity to impact the game, in every game, and in both halves.That simply requires minutes. You obviously have your qwhotta at which you'll be happy and think your guy got his chance. Was Devin and Malik's 7 minutes enough these past few games? Were they rotation players when they played that much?
I didn't want to make it about minutes even then, remember? It's obvious why. Better not to take a stand -- you can bitch about anything when you are vague.
Idiot, what part of under 10 mins a game "for the rest of the season" don't you understand?Wait. Are you un-conceding now? Or trying yet again to redefine the laws of time and space to shoehorn in a low minute Barry game?
7 minutes essentially has nothing to do with it....but not getting an opportunity to impact the game in the second half most assuredly does.I'll make it a one-syllable choice so even you can make an attempt at a straight answer -- was he a rotation player when he played 7 minutes? Yes or no?

whottt
01-09-2005, 01:00 AM
You're an idiot. Seriously.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 01:05 AM
And the Rockets are 10-7 with Sura starting.

6-10 when he wasn't.

Which is better?

whottt
01-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Idiot, your solution to a 3rd string PG with perimeter game has been shooting under 30% for the better part of two years, has shitty post season numbers, has never even hit a post season 3, and is a shitty FT shooter even by Spurs standards.

I don't see where you get off dissing Mercer...at least Mercer has won something before...and even he was a better 3 shooter last season than Sura.

Just shut the fuck up and "lean" towards Hedo, it's what you do best you choker loving bitch.

And for the final time, it's not about set minutes...it's about getting an opportunity to impact the game in both halves every game, they could get 20 minutes and not have been given that opportunity, or they could get 4 minutes and have been given that opportunity. Now STFU about it. It's not that hard to figure out idiot...you notice you are the only one still arguing with me about it...

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 01:26 AM
I don't see where you get off dissing Mercer.The Spurs played him to not play basketball. He never met a play he couldn't break. We needed a backup point guard.
And for the final time, it's not about set minutes...it's about getting an opportunity to impact the game in both halves every game, they could get 20 minutes and not have been given that opportunity, or they could get 4 minutes and have been given that opportunity.Is that a yes or a no? Damn you can't even follow something that simple.

Did you consider Rose a rotation player in the game against Denver 1/8/2005?

Yes or no?

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 01:36 AM
your solution to a 3rd string PG with perimeter game has been shooting under 30%Who's shooting under 30% this year? All I see is Mercer's 36%.

Maybe you were talking about Heal, who proved in about 50 NBA games that he could indeed shoot under 30%.

whottt
01-09-2005, 01:41 AM
The Spurs played him to not play basketball.

Yeah? And we choked in the post season last year as well. Defend it. You might as well, you defended all the moves that lead to the roster and players that did it. At least Heal threw a good game in every once in a while, as opposed to players who suck game in and game out and still choke in the post season.

He never met a play he couldn't break.

I'm sorry I didn't realize we got a trophy for having a guard rotation of chokers who didn't break plays. Scodode us.

My guess is that Mercer would be able to get to a ball that was 2 inches away from him...

We needed a backup point guard.

So said you, I said we needed a 3rd string PG with some threat of a perimeter game who wasn't afraid to shoot and who had big game experience of some form, and you pretended to agree with me now..you are only now modifying it to "we just needed a back up PG" my guess is because you just now realize how stupid it was to expect Sura to fill that role...Bode me...and too bad for us we didn't get one.

Is that a yes or a no? Damn you can't even follow something that simple.

Must suck to be that stupid.

Did you consider Rose a rotation player in the game against Denver 1/8/2005?

Yes or no?

If you could read you'd already know that I answered that question...I'm sorry that I don't speak stupid and that seems to be the language you want me to speak when answering that question. Scroll up and try English.

whottt
01-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Who's shooting under 30% this year?
From three lead head. I wish I thought you were just playing dumb on that one...unfortunately I no longer think you are.

Maybe you were talking about Heal, who proved in about 50 NBA games that he could indeed shoot under 30%.

6 of those games were some 7 years after the first...only a cunt would think a player wouldn't improve in that time..never mind...I need to stop stating the obvious...too bad we only gave him 6 games...unlike Ward, who got most of the season to prove he sucked...meanwhile...How's Heal done in the post season compared to your Florida State suckholes?

What's Bobby Sucka shooting from 3 this season?

STFU you lover of shitty, mediocre and choking players.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah? And we choked in the post season last year as well. Defend it.Mercer = NBA championship. That's all that needs to be known about you.
I'm sorry I didn't realize we got a trophy for having a guard rotation of chokers who didn't break plays.Yeah, Manu is a horrible choker, and Parker, chokers all.
So said you, I said we needed a 3rd string PG with some threat of a perimeter game who wasn't afraid to shoot and who had big game experience of some form, and you pretended to agree with me now..you are only now modifying it to "we just needed a back up PG" my guess is because you just now realize how stupid it was to expect Sura to fill that role...Bode me...and too bad for us we didn't get one.In case you didn't notice, we needed a 2nd string point. Please tell me who you wanted to trade for or sign to do that.
If you could read you'd already know that I answered that question...I'm sorry that I don't speak stupid and that seems to be the language you want me to speak when answering that question. Scroll up and try English.You refuse to answer that question because you know answering it honestly means you have to retract your entire "Mike Monroe used the words 10-man rotation in an article so I'm going to act like they always will and demand apologies from other posters" rant. It's better you don't. Hell, maybe you'll come up with a different definition of "rotation" next and claim you're still right.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2005, 01:54 AM
From three lead head.Speedy Claxton is shooting .167 -- what is your point?
6 of those games were some 7 years after the first...only a cunt would think a player wouldn't improve in that time.Well, he didn't. Not in the NBA.
What's Bobby Sucka shooting from 3 this season?Better than Speedy.

And all you've done while Barry has struggled is say what other things he does even when his 3 isn't falling.

And how well he shot from the 2.

Sura is shooting 56% from the 2.

You just fucked yourself.

Again.

whottt
01-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Amazing.

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-09-2005, 09:46 AM
why can't both of you instant message,and keep the rest of us out of loop