PDA

View Full Version : Big Big Afternoon On ESPN RADIO 1250

dawn
02-28-2008, 05:56 PM
This is one of those DON'T MISS SHOWS!!!

5:20 KING OF EVERYTHING FOOTBALL ROGER STAUBACH

6:05 LAURA GREEN MAVS Sideline Reporter LIVE from the AT&T

6:20 MARIO ELIE Mavs Asst.Coach LIVE FROM THE AT&T

6:40 JOE REINAGEL LIVE from the AT&T

And taking your calls all afternoon at 656-ESPN!!!!!

T Park
02-28-2008, 06:29 PM
boo on Laura Green and Mario Elie :td

Kori Ellis
02-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Why are you booing Mario Elie??

T Park
02-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Hes coaching for the enemy.

David Oliver
02-28-2008, 07:39 PM
I missed Roger Staubach. Do you guys have a podcast?

johnsmith
02-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I listened for about 15 minutes right after Staubach was on. No sports were discussed.

Different station, same old situation on the radio.

johnsmith
02-28-2008, 07:54 PM
This is one of those DON'T MISS SHOWS!!!

5:20 KING OF EVERYTHING FOOTBALL ROGER STAUBACH

6:05 LAURA GREEN MAVS Sideline Reporter LIVE from the AT&T

6:20 MARIO ELIE Mavs Asst.Coach LIVE FROM THE AT&T

6:40 JOE REINAGEL LIVE from the AT&T

And taking your calls all afternoon at 656-ESPN!!!!!

:lol :lol

I just read this. Wow, kick ass show! Let's break down the guests:

Staubach: Good guest

Laura Green: A Mavs sideline reporter...............WGAF?

Mario Elie: An assistant coach - man, he must have just barely fit you into his busy interview schedule. I mean, everytime I turn on the radio or ESPN all I hear is Mario Elie this and Mario Elie that.

Joe Reinagel: WHO?

Hopefully when you open up the phone lines we get some more kick ass Tpark memories.

dawn
02-28-2008, 07:55 PM
This from the TROLL who was "BORED" with us doing a David Edwards Tribute Show. By the way, did you see David Edwards Story was FRONT page on FOXSPORTS.com?

All we have done is talk sports...what are you smoking... :hat :rolleyes

timvp
02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I caught the Mario Elie interview. Nicely done :tu

Evan
02-28-2008, 08:07 PM

Not to start an argument...

But the best forms of media have no need to defend themselves. Their product and ratings speak for themselves.

ahem.....

www.theticket.com

But good luck. I will check you out when I head down to SA in a couple months. :toast

Kori Ellis
02-28-2008, 08:17 PM
The Mario Elie interview was very good. We listened to the whole thing (and caught the end of the interview with Laura).

Kori Ellis
02-28-2008, 08:20 PM
:lol :lol

I just read this. Wow, kick ass show! Let's break down the guests:

Staubach: Good guest

Laura Green: A Mavs sideline reporter...............WGAF?

Mario Elie: An assistant coach - man, he must have just barely fit you into his busy interview schedule. I mean, everytime I turn on the radio or ESPN all I hear is Mario Elie this and Mario Elie that.

Joe Reinagel: WHO?

Hopefully when you open up the phone lines we get some more kick ass Tpark memories.

You are a Nuggets fan. I wouldn't imagine you'd care about Mario Elie, but Spurs fans do.

johnsmith
02-28-2008, 09:56 PM
You are a Nuggets fan. I wouldn't imagine you'd care about Mario Elie, but Spurs fans do.

I don't really care much for either team actually. Or any NBA team for that matter.

johnsmith
02-28-2008, 10:15 PM
This from the TROLL who was "BORED" with us doing a David Edwards Tribute Show. By the way, did you see David Edwards Story was FRONT page on FOXSPORTS.com?

Bullshit, all I ever hear about is trades that happened 20 years ago, Cowboys stadium and boring ass Chris Duel stories.

By the way Dawn, since you've proven that a radio show host doesn't need to bring anything to the conversation, do you think I could get hired on?

dawn
02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
But you still listen...

dawn
02-28-2008, 11:21 PM
By the way Dawn, since you've proven that a radio show host doesn't need to bring anything to the conversation, do you think I could get hired on?

Going by what I have read of your stuff in here, I would say you more than qualify! :devil

Chris Duel
02-28-2008, 11:24 PM
But you still listen...

:elephant :lol

Precisely, Dawn.

JoanSmith... Dawn and I have jobs on ESPN Radio.

What do you do?

Don't worry, you can tell us. We're above heckling.

I've learned something about haters over the years: we are often mirrors for them. What they hate in us, they hate in themselves.

You find us boring? Drs Freud and Jung would suggest that you, ma'am, are one boring woman.

Keep on hating, Joan. As long as you're listening.

Chris Duel
02-28-2008, 11:33 PM
I missed Roger Staubach. Do you guys have a podcast?

David,

Podcasting is coming when we launch our insane, interactive, video web site in a few weeks.

I've received several e-mails and voice mails asking to reply the Roger Staubach interview.

We'll go ahead and replay it Friday at 6:20pm.

If you miss it, we'll upload it once the new website debuts soon.

Chris

dawn
02-28-2008, 11:37 PM
:elephant :lol

Precisely, Dawn.

What do you do?

I've learned something about haters over the years: we are often mirrors for them. What they hate in us, they hate in themselves.

You find us boring? Drs Freud and Jung would suggest that you, ma'am, are one boring woman.

http://img.informedconsent.co.uk/pictures/CpcPic/2103.600.jpg

Chris Duel
02-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Dawn,

I think that's a guy's ass.

Joan Smith is either a chick or a very feminine self-loathing "man."

dawn
02-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Dawn,

Oh, sorry Chris, my bad...back to google :wakeup

Chris Duel
02-28-2008, 11:46 PM

And, I might add that David Edwards' story was on the front page of the San Antonio Express-News today.

It was a story that transcended sports. David was a young man who truly touched an entire community.

That this troll Joan Smith would try to crap on David's memory speaks volumes about how pathetic she is.

nacho
02-28-2008, 11:48 PM
What ever keeps johnsmith off mouse's ass you folks deserve a paycheck. Maybe now he will spend his days stalking Chris :lmao

Chris Duel
02-28-2008, 11:53 PM
What keeps joansmith off mouse's ass you folks deserve a paycheck. Maybe now he will spend his days stalking Chris

It looks like she already is, Nacho.

I'm used to it.

While JoanSmith is pathetic, I also find her amusing: telling us how boring we are, while citing everything we do on the air.

There's something about ESPN 1250 that she can't tune out of.

We welcome haters, stalkers and shemen like Joan.

And if this turd has issues with Mouse - then that speaks volumes.

Mouse is a Golden God.

Clearly, Joan Sniff is jealous of Mouse's wit, wisdom and greatness.

Beno Udrih
02-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey are there any open positions at ESPN radio?

Kori Ellis
02-29-2008, 12:21 AM
Chris - David Edwards' story on the front of AOL.com all day - http://www.aol.com/

It's one of the five main stories in the feature slideshow box.

It was definitely a national story, not even just a San Antonio story. So if John Smith doesn't get that, then that's his problem.

nacho
02-29-2008, 12:22 AM

How good are you inspecting cars for explosive devices? I think after tonight the ESPN folks might need extra security.

Hey Chris check out the Politics forum johnsmith loves to get the goats of the posters in there also even if he has to make fun of 9/11 to do it.

Chris Duel
02-29-2008, 12:27 AM

I tend to get fired eventually.

Submit an application for Talk Show Host.

Based on WOAI and KTSA, the over/under is 3.5 years.

Beno Udrih
02-29-2008, 12:37 AM
:lol I'm not talking about being on air. Anything other then that.

Beno Udrih
02-29-2008, 12:39 AM
pm me if there is! Thanks! :tu

Nbadan
02-29-2008, 02:18 AM
How good are you inspecting cars for explosive devices? I think after tonight the ESPN folks might need extra security.

Hey Chris check out the Politics forum johnsmith loves to get the goats of the posters in there also even if he has to make fun of 9/11 to do it.

Thanks for the Political Forum plug, but seriously...JohnSmith is a joke in there....

johnsmith
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
But you still listen...

That problem is fixed........as it is for all the people I've told about your "show".

Going by what I have read of your stuff in here, I would say you more than qualify!

The difference being that someone is dumb enough to pay you for contributing nothing to a discussion.

Precisely, Dawn.

What do you do?

"JoanSmith"............HAHAHAHA, man, no wonder you are a radio personality with quick wit like that.........fuck, where's the sarcasm button on this keyboard?

Bad news too, I love me some me.

Dawn,

Speaking of pictures, why is that in the photo's I've seen of you two, that Dawn looks butch and you look like a woman with pubic hair on the top of your head?

That this troll Joan Smith would try to crap on David's memory speaks volumes about how pathetic she is.

I like how you go "bad politician" here and try to spin something. I said I was bored of listening to a sports talk show talk about a high school kid that died for three hours so I stopped listening. I don't think that's crapping on David's memory near as much as it is crapping on your garbage radio show.

t looks like she already is, Nacho.

I'm used to it.

While JoanSmith is pathetic, I also find her amusing: telling us how boring we are, while citing everything we do on the air.

There's something about ESPN 1250 that she can't tune out of.

We welcome haters, stalkers and shemen like Joan.

And if this turd has issues with Mouse - then that speaks volumes.

Mouse is a Golden God.

Clearly, Joan Sniff is jealous of Mouse's wit, wisdom and greatness.

All this attention, wow. By the way, I said a week or two back that I was declaring peace with mouse, whether he accepted it or not, doesn't really matter. What does matter is that your show lacks any personality, especially when mouse doesn't call in.

That's because you aren't very good at your job.

It was definitely a national story, not even just a San Antonio story. So if John Smith doesn't get that, then that's his problem.

I don't really view that as a problem........so now it's your problem.

Thanks for the Political Forum plug, but seriously...JohnSmith is a joke in there....

LOL, NbaDan calling someone else a joke.

There, now that I've replied to everyone, Duel and Dawn can proceed with circle jerking eachother...............

Soul_Patch
02-29-2008, 11:39 AM
From a completely unbiased perspective.

I like Duel's show when i can actually listen. It's light years more relevant to sports in SA than the other option on 760

rolled up $20
02-29-2008, 04:36 PM
johnsmith 10

Chris and Dawn 0

:toast

mouse
02-29-2008, 04:48 PM
I said a week or two back that I was declaring peace with mouse,

You tell em johnsmith! How dare Chris and Dawn to use Kori's site to spew their toxic propaganda! It's bad enough their show sucks now they want ST to suck also? johnsmith has laid down some ultra fresh smack not seen since Vinny DelNegro was a Spur. Kori should take her greasy ass fingers and turn off the food channel put down the pork skins and run to the PC to make sure johnsmith gets two Spurs under his name for running smack with the best ESPN has to offer!

I hope the folks at ESPN has learned a valuable lesson and return only to apologize to johnsmith the new smack GOD!

S_A_Longhorn
02-29-2008, 05:09 PM

Based on Clear Channel's history, you don't even have to be from San Antonio.

And if you're Hispanic, then forgetaboutit!