PDA

View Full Version : The old Malik Is back!

Spurgal
01-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I was @ the game today and I noticed that Malik went back to his own self again...

He was In for a few minutes of play and actually sucked! :depressed

He needs to liven up!

boutons
01-08-2005, 09:51 PM
You made him nervous.

ZStomp
01-08-2005, 09:52 PM
So you agree that Malik sux?

Not that I think he does.

Rummpd
01-08-2005, 10:41 PM
I believe that Malik has been emotionally hurt by the emergence of Horry who is playing with equal energy if not more = was always Malik's forte. Pop has made it pretty clear that despite great contributions, Brown and him are parked on the bench in favor of Horry and Barry. Alas, life is not fair and hopefully, Spurs fans as well as Pop will not forget that at times this year, Malik saved the day in key games.

Malik will get it back together - I don't think he is in the deep doghouse yet, and he will be needed in some matchups.

SequSpur
01-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Malik is not in the same category as Horry.

Has nothing to do with emotion. It has to do with talent.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-08-2005, 10:46 PM
He was In for a few minutes of play and actually sucked

Someone check the temperature in hell.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
lmao.

I still love Malik, but Horry is doing everything right at this time. Horry should play more minutes as long as he keeps this up.

In fact, if Horry was from Slovienia, he's be starting.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Pop has made it pretty clear that despite great contributions, Brown and him are parked on the bench in favor of Horry and Barry.Wait -- I thought it was a ten man rotation?

Slo spurs fan
01-09-2005, 05:11 AM
lmao.

I still love Malik, but Horry is doing everything right at this time. Horry should play more minutes as long as he keeps this up.

In fact, if Horry was from Slovienia, he's be starting.

WTF???

Udrih didn't started yet!!!

Sense
01-09-2005, 05:50 AM
Malik, like I've ALWAYS SAID, sucks.
He's the only Spur I hate. His minutes make us worse...Horry is a more deep player than Malik.

Horry can actually defend, he can drive in, dunk, shoot 3's , hit his Free Throws, which was the only thing MAlik did well last year, not even that.

Isn't malik shooting like 59%?

I'm not sure, all I know is...Malik is the worst player on the Spurs' rotation.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm not sure, all I know is...Malik is the worst player on the Spurs' rotation.

Devin Brown.

Any Spur sans headband.

Any Slovenian.

LeBron James.

Rummpd
01-09-2005, 09:48 AM
How soon we forget games this year where Malik had significant rebounds and hustle? My biggest problem with Rose is his stupid fouls over and over. I also agree fully that

Horry playing with this sudden "I am 25 again" new energy level is no contest better than either Rasho or him but lets see if that lasts = how often all of us have rightfully dissed Horry for sleepwalking and last year in the playoffs when he truly sucked?

I for one hope Rose does not get totally parked - we may need him again when Rasho completely tanks (he has been at least getting rebounds) and/or Horry goes into his sleep walking mode again.

MadDoc

Spurgal
01-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Like I said before... Malik needs to liven up If he wants more playing time.