PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Nowitzki is a PUSSY

DazedAndConfused
02-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Chokes 2 game winners. What a joke, Mavs going nowhere in the playoffs.

Findog
02-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi Jeff

ponky
02-28-2008, 10:56 PM
your name truly suits you stupid bitch. don't worry about dirk choking on game winners, we won't need to rely on that a couple of days from now when we handily beat ur *cough cough* bandwagon team

Findog
02-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Dirk's just missing the gamewinners he's supposed to miss. No surprises there.

DazedAndConfused
02-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Doesn't change the fact that he missed not one but TWO game tying shots. He blew a layup for christ sakes, the guy doesn't have what it takes to win ball games.

kingsfan
02-28-2008, 11:00 PM
And in other earth shattering news, water is wet. :rolleyes
It took you this long to notice? :wakeup

Findog
02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Doesn't change the fact that he missed not one but TWO game tying shots. He blew a layup for christ sakes, the guy doesn't have what it takes to win ball games.

He's just lacking the mettle and toughness he's supposed to lack. No surprises there. Congratulations on your team winning tonight SpursDynasty.

mavs>spurs2
02-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Mav fans where were you guys in the game chat? Me and another guy trolled the spur fans into submission they had to go to their last resort and put us on ignore..

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Mav fans where were you guys in the game chat? Me and another guy trolled the spur fans into submission they had to go to their last resort and put us on ignore..

i've been out of the country last couple of months which is why i haven't been on spurstalk, few games watched this season. as for tonight, it's my second time posting since i've gotten back and i was busy sipping my fourth glass of rum and coke : P

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM

well congrats on being a douchebag

Purple & Gold
02-28-2008, 11:10 PM
your name truly suits you stupid bitch. don't worry about dirk choking on game winners, we won't need to rely on that a couple of days from now when we handily beat ur *cough cough* bandwagon team

WB ponky :spin

Although you're living in denial if you think Dallas can take a healthy Lakeshow, much less in a 7 game series.

robbie380
02-28-2008, 11:12 PM
rockets will be tied with the mavs after we obliterate the grizz tomorrow. the mavs are an elite team. :lol

Purple & Gold
02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
i've been out of the country last couple of months which is why i haven't been on spurstalk, few games watched this season. as for tonight, it's my second time posting since i've gotten back and i was busy sipping my fourth glass of rum and coke : P

Yes the Lakers already rebuilt and a top tier team in such little time will cause opposing fans to leave the country and hit the bottle hard. :clap :clap

DazedAndConfused
02-28-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry but Jason Kidd still doesnt solve the dilemme for the Mavs of who they can go to in the clutch. Dirk is not that player, Jason Kidd is certainly not that player, they have nobody that can step up and take over the game.

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes the Lakers already rebuilt and a top tier team in such little time will cause opposing fans to leave the country and hit the bottle hard. :clap :clap

lmfao nice comeback dude! yes, i have no ill towards the lakers, i really like their guys and if mavs don't make it, i'll be rooting for the lakers to get to the finals...but i really want the celtics to win it all if that happens, only cuz fuck, kg needs a ring and wouldn't be bad if ray allen got one too :p:

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry but Jason Kidd still doesnt solve the dilemme for the Mavs of who they can go to in the clutch. Dirk is not that player, Jason Kidd is certainly not that player, they have nobody that can step up and take over the game.

yes you are, sorry, that is, so stfu already

DazedAndConfused
02-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I bet Jason Terry and AJ are regretting those technical fouls now. Idiots.

Findog
02-28-2008, 11:25 PM

They're just lacking the clutchness they're supposed to lack. No surprises there.

Purple & Gold
02-28-2008, 11:28 PM
lmfao nice comeback dude! yes, i have no ill towards the lakers, i really like their guys and if mavs don't make it, i'll be rooting for the lakers to get to the finals...but i really want the celtics to win it all if that happens, only cuz fuck, kg needs a ring and wouldn't be bad if ray allen got one too :p:

:nope :nope You shouldn't be rooting for the celtics under any condition, KG or no KG.

But don't worry we'll take the spurs out for you guys. We're already on the way for our second Team of the Decade title.

Findog
02-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I bet Jason Terry and AJ are regretting those technical fouls now. Idiots.

They're just being the ill-tempered hotheads they're supposed to be. No surprises there.

BonnerDynasty
02-29-2008, 12:28 AM
I finally realized what Terry reminds me of!

TiWbtpX4jsI

The Nba Is Rigged
03-01-2008, 09:55 PM

YOUR A DUMBASS BITCH, please go lay down in traffic.