PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed ---- Kidd not saviour of Mavs

MagnusKrauss
02-28-2008, 10:56 PM
:spin :spin :spin :spin :lol :lol :lol

CubanMustGo
02-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Could not believe they pulled him at the end. I thought they got him because he could finish games ??

Mr. Body
02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
They didn't need a saviour. He gives them a new look and is better alone than the players they gave up for him. I think it'll be a good trade.

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:02 PM
omfg this place has turned into a bunch of morons since i've left...oh wait, nah, it's still the same, a handful of idiots making dumb threads. while i wanted the mavs to win, i'm very happy with the play tonight except that kidd shouldn't have been on the bench at the end. other than that, typical mavs/spurs game which it certainly would not have been had we not made the trade considering harris only started playing tonight against the nets

oh and grats spurs fans on tonight's win

porscha
02-28-2008, 11:05 PM
no matter what u say, is still a :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM
no matter what u say, is still a :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

all these new scrub posters shcare me

jag
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM
They didn't need a saviour. He gives them a new look and is better alone than the players they gave up for him. I think it'll be a good trade.

Duncan had much more freedom that he's had in the past. And with Parker at 100% they'll miss the D from Harris. It's still tough to call if this is a better team now.

MagnusKrauss
02-28-2008, 11:10 PM
i'm still loving that trade. sure the mavs got a new look --- too bad it ain't the "Spurs Killers" look anymore.

overall a nice, close, competitive game.

it's just fun watching my cousin's face turn purple from all the ribbing i gave him today.

Capt Bringdown
02-28-2008, 11:14 PM
A typical Spurs-Mavs game. Closely fought, with lots of Dirk FT's.
I'm glad we won, but I would have liked it better if we would have seen more separation between us.
Still too close to call IMO, who would win a 7 game playoff series.

T Park
02-28-2008, 11:14 PM
omfg this place has turned into a bunch of morons since i've left...oh wait, nah, it's still the same, a handful of idiots making dumb threads

Then stay the fuck away.

Sausage
02-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Kidd would've caused a lot of attention had he penetrated into the lane if he was in the game, he could've kicked it out and found a wide open Jason Terry or Dirk for three, but I'll take it, whatever it was the Mavs were doing.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2008, 11:26 PM
omfg this place has turned into a bunch of morons since i've left...oh wait, nah, it's still the same, a handful of idiots making dumb threads. while i wanted the mavs to win, i'm very happy with the play tonight except that kidd shouldn't have been on the bench at the end. other than that, typical mavs/spurs game which it certainly would not have been had we not made the trade considering harris only started playing tonight against the nets

You really need to get laid.

T Park
02-28-2008, 11:27 PM
The difference between this game, and a 15 point Spurs blowout and Kidd being shown for the sham he is, is Tony parker and his lack of agressiveness.

Had Parker been agressive, knocked down his layups, and given great energy, then this is a totally different game.

circ
02-28-2008, 11:27 PM
meanwhile harris scores 21 in 21min for nj fruuuum the bench
heheh

jag
02-28-2008, 11:30 PM
The difference between this game, and a 15 point Spurs blowout and Kidd being shown for the sham he is, is Tony parker and his lack of agressiveness.

Had Parker been agressive, knocked down his layups, and given great energy, then this is a totally different game.

Parker isnt completely healthy and in shape, lets call it like it is...

Dirk shot ONE less free throw then the entire Spurs team.

JsnSA
02-28-2008, 11:33 PM
I don't know about Kidd being a "savior", but he was not that bad.

He is playing a key position on that team and has only had a handful of games with that unit, yet they still hung in with us.

Its far to early to start mocking that move I think.

ponky
02-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Then stay the fuck away.

whaddup fatty? long time no see, ring dings

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-28-2008, 11:39 PM
:lol why?

jag
02-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Losses = fat jokes?

That's a quality take.

Holt's Cat
02-28-2008, 11:46 PM
It couldn't happen to a better group of fans.

remingtonbo2001
02-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Losses = fat jokes?

That's a quality take.

You really should lower your expectations...It helps.

johngateswhiteley
02-28-2008, 11:49 PM

:tu

T Park
02-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Going to the fat card.

Fail.

phyzik
Kidd, and consiquently the Mavs, where much better then I thought they would be...

regardless, I still think the Spurs got the better end of the deal out of that trade.

I mean, come on, we barely fucking won by like 3 points. Give credit where credit is due, Mavs are still good.

that being said, FUCK THE MAVS AND THE HORSE THEIR GAY ASS OWNER RODE IN ON!!!

T Park
johngates agrees with a mavs fan

once again,

its like the forum is being played through a VCR and were seeing the same shit over again.

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2008, 11:54 PM

You've been gone that long and "whaddup fatty" is what you throw out? Looks like Jason Terry isn't the only one to forget his A game tonight.

milkyway21
02-28-2008, 11:55 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SPURS!

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS GAME TO US.

I HOPE THIS WILL SHUT THE MAVS FANS FOR AWHILE.

SO, WHAT DALLAS GOING TO DO NOW?

Diop, you are certainly missed :lol

johngateswhiteley
02-29-2008, 12:07 AM
johngates agrees with a mavs fan

once again,

its like the forum is being played through a VCR and were seeing the same shit over again.

well, she's right...Spurs fans are acting like idiots. we won a very close game that probably could have gone either way. the mavs are still a good team, still present a tough match up, and they aren't going anywhere. i don't think tonights win is some huge achievement with significant foreshadowing.

...but i'll take the win, and it was nice.

mob
02-29-2008, 01:07 AM
kidd played well

MagnusKrauss
02-29-2008, 02:00 AM
kidd IS a nice addition to the Mavs, and their overall game, but at the cost of speed and defense.....(and shooting)

Diop and Harris were too high a price to pay for Kidd (as he is now). But the Mavs are still better than half the West and most of the East.

good win though. even though Manu was cold, Tony still isn't playing well, Brent's not here and most of the bench didn't play well.....still a good win.

this wasn't an "A" game for the Spurs as only post-season Timmy showed up. everybody else was in regular-season mode. but can we say that the Mavs played their best too?

sabar
02-29-2008, 02:12 AM
The loss of Diop was evident in Timmy's dominance. And it's not even the playoffs. When Tony is back in form we can see how the loss of Harris goes for Tony.

milkyway21
02-29-2008, 03:09 AM
I hate to admit this but Kidd is one of my all-time favorite point guards before he became a Mav.

I just can't forget his triple-doubles, that's why :D

only he's not NEO.